Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32

407 41 29
By DreamerGirlKes

"How are you feeling today?" Adele asked Lola as she walked into her son's room. AJ was in the shower as Lola sat on the bed looking at the television. After giving Adele a small smile, Lola shrugged, rubbing the place where she had her wound.

"These headaches don't help, and I forget things a lot. AJ and I can be talking about something one minute, and I have forgotten all about it the next minute. I don't like it... Ma Dele, I forgot all about AJ proposing to me and was confused about where the ring came from until he told me. I felt stupid. It hurts bad because I was always nice to that girl, and I thought we had a connection. Now that I think about it the whole time, it was to get closer to AJ. Ella thought if she played into his game as she thought it was. She would win him over. I wanted him too, but I was willing to share because he wanted us both. I also prepared myself to walk away if he chose to me with her or just live with just that."

"You have a good heart Lolo. Victor and Natalie ensured that, but you were always a good-hearted child. I just wished your parents were the same...."

"What exactly did they do to die. I mean, I know they were traitors or something, but what did they do?" She asked. Adele sighed, touching the girl's hand as she nodded her head.

"I know you know about us killing off the Yang's mafia the day Xerxes was supposed to marry your cousin. What you didn't know was Luca and I had killed off most of their mafia before that day. The ones we didn't kill crossed over to the Köhler Mafia, your parents included. Anyway, when you were about two, Luca found out that your parent was still in connection with Lie-mei. They were feeding her everything was happening on our end, but only they were lies. Lies that Victor, Kellan, and Luca would record or talk about in the open because we always had a feeling one of them was a mole. To make a long story short, your mother and father tried to kill Luca, and we know how that ended. You were still a baby. Still, that didn't matter you were innocent, so."

"Thank you."

"For what, sweetie?" Adele asked. Instead, Lola hugged Adele tight, getting her the answer she was seeking. Dele smiled, hugging her back as AJ walked from the bathroom, looking between the two.

"Ma, you in here upsetting my fiancée?"

"No, she just made my day. Just from what she told me, I know that I belong where I'm at right now. Ella was making me second guess that." Lola said, looking down messing with the hem of her shirt. AJ and Adele looked at each other, then her.

"What did Ella say to you to make you second guess anything?"

"That I was only here because all of you felt sorry for me...."

"Yeah, you should know by now that Luca and I don't feel sorry for no damn body. There was nothing to feel sorry about for you. I wanted something good for you, and so did Luca. We would have taken you in, but my husband was determined that we weren't raising anyone children after AJ popped up out of nowhere. Kamaria was already a fucking surprise. Then Axel popped up two years later... Victor and Nat volunteer. Only they didn't want to raise you as their child because they wanted you to end up with AJ, but his attention got pulled in another direction. As they said, true love always wins. With that being said, I'm sending you for an MRI. Until then, tell me the date and colors of your wedding." Adele smiled, pointing at the book Lola was writing in. It was sad. She had to rely on writing things down to remember them but could remember things from weeks ago. Even years but not what she ate that morning or did two minutes ago.

"Kamaria, leave that man alone," Luca laughed as Mar sat by Yamato, torturing him more. The man was scared for his life as she continued to poke the man with her dagger in different places. Each time was more painful than the other.

"Dad, I'm just playing. I'm sure little Yamato can deal with a little more pain. Can't you, Matty?" She said, pulling his chin to look at her. "I mean you sure since your nasty ass like to harm others and rape young girls," Kamaria said, making the man cock a brow.

"I have the sightless idea what you are talking about. I never raped or slept with any child. All of my whore were above the age of 21. Sorry but I don't have an interest in young women like your husband did," He said with a smirk. Kamaria smirked back, digging her knife into his wound, causing him to yell.

"Oh, really, tell me about how you didn't sleep with Emiko over there." Making Yamato look at the young girl then back at Kamaria like she lost her mind.

"I don't know what in the hell that child told you, but I never slept or touched that chil.... Emiko has lost her mind..." He said, cutting himself off. "Wait, what did she tell you? That motherfucka. Nori was trying to take over my Gokudō!" He said, making Luca and the rest look at each other.

"You know you talk a lot for someone that lost both legs and an arm... what are you rambling about. It doesn't matter anyhow because you are about to join him in hell. You know all you had to take, your fucking loss, and you could have lived. BUT now Yamato, you are flying your death. You tried your shot now your end is near. Emiko, dear, let us find out you are trying to work against us. I won't give two shits that you are a child... I will end your fucking ass. A bullet or maybe I will kill you just as I kill your brother a sword threw your fucking chest, little bitch," Kamaria said, throwing her knife at the girl, having it land on the left side of her head in the wall of the plane.

"Damn, I think yall have pissed off my little sister. Shit, Yamato, you better hope Hiro don't let her torture your ass," Eli laughed, blowing weed smoke in his face. Yamato coughed a little, trying to get the smoke from his face. Something Ayia told them. He wasn't a smoker.

"Tell me where she is at?"

"Who Ayia? Damn, you are in love. Aren't you? I hope you know that you were just another fuck for her. She had one agenda fucking you out of your mind to get information, but if she thinks she has feelings for you... Let's just say she will have the same faith as you... dead. I think I have heard enough of you talking," Kamaria said as Xerxes handed her a needle. The man started to pull against his restraints, making Mar laugh handing it over to Takahiro. Who forcibly stabbed him in the neck.

"AXEL!"

"I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from me. Ella, this isn't a game! I'm done with you. You and I have nothing to say to each other. I don't want to hear any apologies. I don't fucking love you, and the only thing I want to hear from you is a call or text saying I had the baby. Then you better hope and pray that she is mine." AJ said, pushing past the woman. Ella stood there speechless as he passed. She wanted to reach out but remembered what happened the last time she had done so.

"You will come around. I know you will," She said. Still, he didn't spare her a second glance causing her to walk in the opposite direction. Halfway down the hall, Ella ran into Shino, staring down at her then in the direction in which she came.

"I see you are having man problems...."

"Leave me the fuck alone! You are not the one to talk when you were going after a married woman!" Ella yelled in Shino's face. The man just stared at her with a weird smirk on his face.

"You're no different. I knew what I was doing. My plan just failed. I wasn't in love; I just wanted to fuck the Ane-san. You, on the other end, was too blind by what you thought was love...."

"I know it's love!"

"Yeah, sweetheart, keep telling yourself that. However, you couldn't see that the man you love is in love with another," He smirked.

"What?! Axel isn't in love with Lola. I don't know what you are seeing, but it isn't that" She lied because she saw that too. It was the reason she tried to kill the girl. "Axel loves me...."

"Keep telling yourself that, babycakes, but don't say I didn't tell you so. Word of advice and take it from someone that didn't want to listen to reason. It ended with me losing a hand and eye. You don't want that. Hell, your father already lost his arm protecting you, and your lover boy did break your wrist. People talk just to let you know. What you need to do is focus on your child before you lose her too," He said as Ella sneered at him.

"You know shit of what you are talking about. Just because you and your dumbass plan failed in what you were doing doesn't mean the same for me. Go lick your wounds, dog!" She yelled, walking away.

"DAMN! YOU SEEN THAT BITCHES!" Nova yelled, dancing as she made the final point. All the older women were playing a game on the tennis court, and she had just won against Rylee. All the others laughed, shaking their heads.

"Bitch you cheated! You kept throwing me off my game. Let's see you beat Emma, asshole!"

"Rylee, green isn't your color, sweetie. Except your loss!" Nova said, twerking against the woman, causing her to push her old ass over to the ground, but she wasn't expecting her to pull her over. "DAMNIT, NOVA! THAT WAS MY BAD HIP!"

"Your ass shouldn't be so fucking old...."

"Hey, be quiet for a moment," Adele said after hearing something move on the other side of the fence. Quickly she pulled her gun, shooting twice into the woods, knowing no one should have been over in it. Soon as she did, she heard Nova and Violet screaming, causing her to turn and feel a sharp pain pierce through her upper back, leg, and arm before hitting the ground.

😲😲😲Thoughts Please???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
14.3K 533 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
6.8K 175 13
"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au slight Yandere behaviour.