๐†๐„๐๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’

By WICKSWHORE

"๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐–จ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐— - ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

6

30.5K 1.4K 2.9K
By WICKSWHORE

9:29 AM, SATURDAY
| IHOP|
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

DAYVON STARED HIS GIRLFRIEND OVER THE RIM OF HIS GLASS. Jayda was so pretty and so proper. He liked it, and she quickly inched her way into his heart.

He watched as her cheeks puffed out every time she chewed on the banana pancakes, and she did a little dance when she sipped on her green tea.

"It's good, baby?" Von smiled.

"Yes!" Jayda chirped, "Thank you for taking me here. It's really good. My parents are more of a Waffle House type, so this is my first time here."

He didn't care about the shit she was talking about. He just liked her voice enough to listen.

"That's good, folks. Aye, I wanna take you shopping today."

Jayda swallowed her mouthful. "W-Why?"

"Cause you ma girl, and I wanna buy you sum shit, boo."

She blushed, grabbing her mug of tea and taking a sip. Jayda had never had a boyfriend, so she was new to this. The compliments, the touches, the whispers of sweet nothings in her ear. She liked it.

Jayda just didn't know how she was going to tell her parents. Having a boyfriend was never the problem.

But who it was...they would kill her. Probably.

"You don't have to, Dayvon." Jayda whispered, "I just want to be around you."

His chest tightened at her words. "Nah, I'm finna drop a couple of racks on you, folks. Hurry up and eat dem nasty ass pancakes."

He smiled at her giggles, her white, straight teeth showing to him. Dayvon was knocked out of his thoughts when his phone buzzed.

Asian🖤
i miss u, baby.
come see me?
sent 9:34 am

ight lil folks.
i miss u too.
sent 9:35 am

Von wasn't trying to cheat on either of them, honestly. He wanted Jayda, but he knew to keep Asian on the side, mostly because he knew Jayda and him wouldn't work out in the long run.

He liked Jayda enough to keep her around until she left him.

Von wasn't blind. He knew she was too good for him. Physically, mentally, and morally. He killed people and sold drugs, while Jayda prayed and read the bible faithfully.

How could she lay up with a murder and read about the sins of taking a life?

"I've never had a boyfriend!" Jayda smiled, "You're my first."

Dayvon licked over his bottom lip as he crossed his arms on the table, staring at her. She was pretty to him. "You ain't ma first girlfriend, but you da prettiest lil folks."

She blushed.

"What time church start tomorrow?"

"9:00 on the dot. But, I like to show up about thirty minutes earlier, just to help out."

He liked that about her. She was kind, and helpful, and expected nothing in return.

"You stayin' the night with me, lil folks. We ca just ride there together." Von didn't ask, he demanded. He told her what she was going to do.

Jayda bit her lip. "My parents won't let me and I've already done enough sneaking, Dayvon."

"I don't give a fuck, Jayda." He snarled his lip, "You don't wanna stay with yo nigga?"

"I do." Jayda whispered, "I'll just have to tell them I have a boyfriend. Do you want to meet them?"

"Nah."

"Why?" She frowned, "They'll love you."

Von snorted, "No the fuck they won't. You fuckin' wit an older nigga that sell drugs, and kill people, lil folks."

"You kill people?" She whispered, putting her cup down.

Shit. Von cursed himself, he ain't mean to say all that.

"I was jokin'," He lied, smiling at her, "That ain't too holy of me. I can't even hurt a fly, lil folks."

Jayda frowned. "You don't have to lie to me. I knew what I was getting into."

"And what you was gettin' into, baby?" Von whispered. He stretched his arm and put the stray strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Well, I mean, I don't know exactly what I was getting into," She giggle, "But anyone can change, Von. I believe in you. You're a good person."

No, I ain't. But von wasn't about to correct her. He liked that she saw him on such a high pedestal. It almost made him want to be better.

Almost.

"Nah, lil folks. You the good person." Dayvon told the honest to God truth. Jayda was good. As pure as they come. She was a human, so she sinned, but her sins were so minuscule, and could easily be forgiven.

Killing folks? Von wasn't so sure.

He knew he was going to hell. It didn't take a genius to know that.

But, he had already experienced heaven.

Jayda was heaven on earth to him.

"Aye, can we get a bag, please? And the check." Von called, raising his hand a bit to get their waiter's attention.

About twenty minutes later, the couple walked hand and hand from out of the restaurant. Von opened the door and allowed her to slide in the passenger side.

"Thank you," She blushed, kissing him on the cheek.

Dayvon rolled his eyes. She was such a baby.

He closed the door and put their food in the backseat before making his way to the driver's side. Slipping in, he turned the car on and Jayda's music instantly blared through the speakers.

Church, By Mariah The Scientist played smoothly through the speakers.

Jayda looked over at Von, who was pulling out his Glock and sitting it on his lap. She bit her lip, frowning that she find that attractive.

"I like that."

"Like what, baby?" He responded, pulling out the parking lot and making his way onto the main road, already having a mall in mind.

Jayda grabbed her lipgloss, putting the mirror visor down and applying it to her lips. "I know it's wrong, but I like your gun." She whispered.

She blushed as his laughs loudly filled the car.

"That ain't so Christian, baby." Von joked, "Why you like it?"

Jayda shrugged. "I don't know."

"It make yo kitty wet, baby?" Von looked over at her, licking over his bottom lip before pulling it into his mouth.

"Yes, Dayvon."

He shook his head, a smile gracing his face as he merged onto the highway. "You something else."

"I'm tired, Vonnn," Jayda whined, her head lolled to the side.

They had been in the mall for about an hour and a half now. Everything she glanced at, he brought.

"I don't give a fuck." He joked, "You get enough stuff fa my crib, folks? I gotta clear you out couple drawers."

Jayda blushed. She looked back at him to see him scrolling on his phone, multiple bags on his arm. He had brought her so much that she had to start carrying bags as well.

He brought her a bonnet and cute victoria's Secret robe. Von had brought her everything to keep at his house. A toothbrush, toothpaste, they had gone to bath and body works and she at least spent 1k in there, just buying shit to keep at his house. A bunch of panties and bras, outfits, shoes, makeup, you name it.

Everything she had at her house, she would have at his.

"I think so. Can we go in Chanel quickly, and then we can be done, please?"

He shrugged. "I don't care, boo. Get whateva. Aye, stop real quick, lemme take a picture of you."

Jayda did as asked and smiled, posing in the mall and allowing her boyfriend to take her picture.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼 3s
- Instagram story
close friends

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

They made their way into Chanel, Jayda walking over to the purses. She was more into Chanel than any brand. She found it to be such a feminine designer brand, sort of like Prada.

"Ouu, this is so cute, Dayvon!" She chirped happily.

It was a pink Chanel tote. Which didn't surprise Von. He knew his girlfriend loved pink.

"I like it, baby." He lied. It wasn't that he didn't like it, he just didn't give a fuck forreal. If she liked it, then that's all that matters. "How much?"

"Umm," She paused, checking the price tag, "3,825 dollars. It's on sale. I don't need it though," Jayda spoke humbly.

"Don't piss me off, Jayda." Von rolled his eyes, "Aye!" He called loudly, "We can get someone to bag this bitch up, please?"

She blushed, "Von, can you not?"

Von ignored her as a worker came over.

"What bag do you want, sir?"

"Ion know, ask ma girl."

The worker turned to Jayda and she pointed to the pink, Caviar Small Studded Deauville Tote Bag, as the tag said.

"Yes ma'am. Wait right here, and I'll be back."

Jayda thanked her kindly as Von made his way to the little stools, sitting down as he waited for her to get her bag.

Ten minutes later, the couple walked out of the designer store and was happily making their way to the car.

"Thank you, Dayvon! So, So much!" Jayda giggled, watching as he carefully put all her bags in the backseat, and the trunk.

She had so many bags, they filled both.

"You welcome, baby." He laughed.

Jayda was so grateful, and he liked that.

"Gimme a kiss, folks."

Jayda blushed, she had never kissed before.

Making her way towards him, he looked down at her, licking over his lips, wetting them up, and unintentionally arousing her. He wrapped his hand around her neck, adding small pressure before pressing his thick lips onto hers.

He was patient with her as his lips moved against hers, and she tried to catch up. It took a couple of minutes before she began to get the hang of it.

Moaning softly, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling them closer and tilting her head, deepening the kiss.

Jayda couldn't believe what she was doing and she prayed she wasn't doing something wrong.

"Mmmm," She whined as they broke apart, her eyes fluttering open to see Von already staring at her. His left hand rubbed her ass cheeks through the white one-piece as his right hand stayed secured around her neck.

"Yo pussy wet, lil folks?"

Von didn't take the time to let her answer as he slithered his fingers between her legs from the back, pressing two fingers against her core. He could feel how damp it was down there, and how warm it was getting.

"Mhm."

Jayda blushed, pushing him off her. "Take me home, please."

He chuckled, opening the door for her and helping her slide in. He gripped her jaw and placed a peck on her lips over and over again. "Ima getchu at like 8:30 lil folks, so be ready. I ain't gon pack your shit away, Ima let you do it, aight?"

"Yes, Von."

He smiled, closing the door and making his way over to the driver's side.

Staring the car, he pulled off, unintentionally allowing his hand to rest on her thigh.

hi babies.

yall might get a double update tonight, depends on how im feeling. the goal really is to have this book done by the end of the month, so we gon see if i can do that. LMFAO.

anyways, they're so cuteeee. i know its moving slow, but the drama really isn't gonna pick up till we're nearing the end of the book forreal, and it's not gonna be huge ass drama.

i wanted to shift and make a happy book forreal. tired of every book being toxic, that shit gets played out when you read it too much.

i don't feel like doing the Q and A's.

remember to Vote and comment.

hiii taeeee, i love you, lemme eatcho butt.

hiii miah, i love you, lets kiss.

i love you
boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1K 10
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "
417K 12.2K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
168K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...