Boredom (tsukishima x reader)

By danno_banno

[DISCONTINUED] ⚠️alcoholism, drugs, strong language, suicidal thoughts, running away, angst-ish⚠️ I do not ow... More

swing
more bronze then brains
walk home and dark night
nigh-AH!
breakfasts and bad news
k.o
mother.
crazy...
MM!!!
stop. please...
spiral
home and bad news.
Tokyo
run aways?
flowers

NOT AGAIN

8 2 3
By danno_banno

ah yes fridays, a day where I get to sit back and relax......."WE DONT TALK ABOUT BRUNO-NO-NO-NO" never mind. Y/n is watching encanto again. K dont know why shes so obsessed with it-  its not all that so what's so good about it?

"Tsukkkiiiii stop being pouty and watch with meeee" she says to me

"Its the 50th time y/n I'm not watching it with you"

....
...

next thing I know I'm sitting on the couch crying cause I relate in a way to bruno. Misunderstood yk? "I HATE THE ABUELA SHES SUCH A BITCH" y/n yells

"I mean I can agree but her past is low-key sad-" I spit back and she looks at me slow as fuck. I'm screwed well fuck- she stands up slowly...

I stand up slowly....

I bolt out the house with her chasing behind me. I'm running down the side walk. She may be short-ish and have a semi highpiched voice but shit shes scary.

One time in middle school she was crying her eyes out and I went to get her a tissue walked back in and she said "wanna see me dance like shakira?" Like wtf-

"AH- FUCK" I hear a thud after she yells. I run over to her "you okay?" She nods and pulls me down to her then give me a light slap. "Abuela is a bitch. Si vienes aquí con esa mierda de nuevo estás muerta" (if you come here with that bullshit you're dead) she says with a smile and stands up.

See shes scary asf-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 160 29
"Have you ever thought about killing yourself?" "What the hell? Of course not! Why would you even ask something like that?" "I don't know, the thoug...
252K 6.6K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
7K 90 13
hey shrimp why don't you come here and give me a kiss, tsukishima are you ok?hinata asked the tall middle blocker. he started walking closer to the s...
998 37 34
❝ 𝙔-𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.ᐟ ❞ ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧. ❞ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─...