๐”๐†๐‡! {๐‹. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐}

By -ALICXNT

Faith Morales, an aspiring artist, drug addict and the younger half-sister of Nate Jacobs, was failing school... More

Prologue
Season One
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Season Two
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Seven

3.1K 140 90
By -ALICXNT

Faith could admit that she liked her mother's new boyfriend and his two children. Grace had met Frank Castle at a musical theatre class about three months ago, and Grace was the first to make a move. Then, a month into them dating, which was now, they finally introduced their kids to one another. Faith had recognised Evie Castle due to her being a freshman, and David Castle, bless him, was a sweet and innocent eight year old with glasses to big for his head.

Both Grace and Frank were pleased their kids got along with each other. Which led them to now, walking around the carnival, Faith being a nervous wreck an hour before her date with Lexi. Grace had been informed of her daughters date with Lexi by none other than Suze Howard, who had found out from a kind of angry Cassie.

Grace, who could read her daughter like a book, knew Faith wanted to run away, that her insecurities were eating away at her brain, which is exactly why Grace kept her arm around Faith's shoulders, and would personally escort Faith to the Ferris Wheel when it was time, if she needed to.

"Which one do you want?" Frank asked Grace as he tossed a baseball from hand to hand, Evie and David cheering him on while Faith jokingly gagged at how cute he was trying to be. Grace's eyes scanned the row of stuffed toys, her eyes landing on a small stuffed duck in the corner.

"That one!" Grace said happily, and using her hand that wasn't wrapped around her daughter, she pointed at the small, stuffed duck. The four onlookers cheered Frank as he took a deep breath, bursting into cheers when he managed to knock all the bottles down, thus winning Grace the duck. So, now with their new member in the gang, they set off again, until they stumbled upon none other than the Jacobs family stand.

Grace had paused mid-step, causing Faith to stumble back into her mother and grunt in pain. Her heart was beating a million miles a minute. After all these years, her and Cal never crossed paths, and now here they was, staring at each other. Faith was just about to scold her mother for hurting her, when her eyes caught none other than Nate Jacobs, the smug prick.

The mother and daughters internal battle was cut short by a very excited Frank. "I've heard so much about their chilli from the guys!" He said, and ignoring Grace's attempts to stop him, he walked forward and stood in front of none other than Cal.

"I'm going to take the kids for ice cream," said Grace, causing David to cheer excitedly, grabbing Faith and Evie by the hands and dragging them along.

"I love ice cream!" He cheered, while the two girls giggled at him, following the young boy. Grace sighed, sending one last fleeing look to Cal before placing a kiss to Frank's cheek, following after the children.

"Hi, can I get one dish, please?" Frank asked politely, rocking himself on the balls of his feet. Social interactions often made him quite nervous, but since he had met Grace, he came out of his shell, even if it was only just a smidge. Cal looked up when he heard the new voice. He inspected the man slightly, having never seen him before.

"Yeah, sure, no problem," Cal smiled. Frank enthusiastically held his hand for Cal to shake.

"I'm Frank, Frank Castle, I heard quite a bit about this stall from the guys in work," Frank shrugged, his smile widening when Cal shook his hand.

"Cal Jacobs, nice to meet you," said Cal, going back to preparing Frank's chilli. "I don't think I've seen you here before, you new?"

"Yeah, I just moved here a few months ago with my two kids," Frank jabbed his thumb behind him where Grace, Faith, David and Evie stood not to far away. Cal noticed the two Morales girls laughing at something David said, as his smile faltered just a touch.

"So what brings you to East Highland?" Cal asked Frank, looking away from the mother of his only daughter and his daughter. Cal wouldn't lie if he said he hoped Frank and Grace were friends. He didn't know why, he just didn't like Frank being around them.

"New start, good job. I actually came here with my girlfriend and our kids."

"Fuck," Cal thought. Before he could say anymore on the topic, a small body collided with Frank, causing the two men to look down to see David excitedly clutching his father's leg in one hand and an ice cream in the other.

"Dad, look! I got double chocolate cookies with a twix!" David cheered, jumping down on the spot, which caused Frank and Cal to laugh. Frank lifted David up on to his shoulders, just as Grace ran up to them, out of breath.

"Jesus, Davey, don't run like that," the woman panted, leaning on Frank for support. "You nearly killed me. I thought-" that's when Grace noticed Frank was still talking to Cal. Both were frozen on the spot, until Faith and Evie came up to them, giggling and licking their ice creams, Faith's arm slung around Evie's shoulder.

"Hey, Mr. Jacobs," Faith said to him politely, waving with her free hand. "How's it going?"

"Hey, sweetheart," Cal chuckled, his eyes widening when the name slipped from his lips, but no one seemed to comment. "I heard from Nate that you've become a cheerleader? Cassie and Maddy talk you into that?"

"Unfortunately, yes," Faith and Cal chuckled, and Grace was thanking God that the awkward tension was broken, that was until none other than Marsha Jacobs turned to them, her sweet smile turning sickly when she noticed her husband talking to them. She had her suspicions about Cal's relationship with a random woman and her child, and cornered him one night, leading to the revelation.

"That's good, it'll look great on the college application," Cal smiled wholeheartedly towards Faith. "It's nice to see you."

Before Faith could speak, Marsha came over with her sickening sweet smile. "Hey, guys. Oh, honey, you're holding them up," she pretended to scold her husband, "playfully" slapping his shoulder, handing the chilli to Frank. "That'll be four dollars."

Frank pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it over, smiling widely. "Keep the change, Mrs. Jacobs, it's for charity."

"How sweet of you," Marsha faked her smile.

"Shit, I'm late!" Faith cursed, looking at her watch.

"First date, kid?" Cal asked her, chuckling when Faith nodded. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Uh, it's a girl," Faith chuckled awkwardly, waving Cal off when he apologised. "It's Lexi Howard."

"Your best friends little sister, nice one," Cal chuckled.

"Good luck," Cal, Grace and Frank said in unison when Faith began walking towards the Ferris Wheel.

Faith was very nervous. So nervous that she had smoothed out her skirt about four times in the space of two minutes, and when Lexi arrived, pulling Faith into a tight hug, her nerves seemingly disappeared.

"I'm no good at this fucking game," Faith swore five minutes later, when her and Lexi stood at a booth.

"Here, let me try," Lexi chuckled, and Faith huffed, passing the rings to her. The game was quite simple, throw the rings and try and get them around the bottle, however Faith's aim was completely shit.

Lexi lined up her shot, but then the worker turned away, causing a mischievous glint to appear in Lexi's eye as she hopped over the counter and placed three rings on the bottle, before hopping back over.

"Lexi Howard, you little hot ass bitch," Faith whispered into Lexi's ear, pretending Lexi had gotten the rings around the bottle the right way. "I didn't know you condoned cheating?"

"Only if it's to make you smile," Lexi said charmingly, causing Faith to chuckle and kiss her on the cheek. "Which one do you want?"

Faith's eyes lit up with excitement as she pointed to a small stuffed panda, which the worker begrudgingly got for her.

"Every panda needs a name," said Lexi, smoothing down the panda's ears as they moved out of the line of the booth.

"Pi," said Faith, nodding. Lexi's eyebrows furrowed, but she couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her lips.

"That's a stupid name for a panda," Lexi giggled, and Faith slapped her shoulder, pouting. "Did you name him that because you suck at math?"

"I- no," said Faith, blushing a dark shade of red as they began walking again. Lexi had her arm wrapped around Faith's shoulder, and the Morales girl had her head resting on Lexi's chest.

"What do you mean? Why else would you name him Pi?"

"I named him Pi as a reminder of the very first time I ever let it slip that I loved you," Faith admitted embarrassingly, hiding her face when Lexi aww'd.

"You're cute," Lexi said. The two girls had stopped walking, and now stood in the centre of the carnival, their foreheads pressed together "Kiss me," said Lexi, her eyes searching Faith's face for any doubt. "I want everyone to know I belong to you."

And that's all it took. Faith leant forward, capturing Lexi's lips with her own, Pi squished between them, until they pulled apart for air, hearing cheers as they were both pulled into a hug by a screaming Maddy and Cassie.

"They're high as fuck," said Faith, Pi clutched close to her chest.

"Well, this is usually the part where I'm supposed to go make sure Cassie doesn't do anything stupid," Lexi sighed, and seeing Faith's frown, she shook her head, pecking Faith's lips reassuringly. "But I'm not going to let my sister won't ruin our night."

"Lexi Howard, dating her sisters best friend, cheating at a game, and now rebelling?" Faith listed off, grinning as Lexi wrapped her arms around Faith's waist.

"You've been a bad influence on me," Lexi shrugged, causing Faith to laugh as they started walking again.

"Oh, babe, the bad influence has only just began."

A/n: Hello! Hope you all enjoyed that, sorry it's kinda short!

I don't usually do Author's Notes but I thought why not. I just wanted to get your opinions on a few things.

Your opinion on:

•Lexi and Faith

•Maddy and Faith

•Fez, Faith and Ashtray

•Frank and Grace

•Cal and Grace

•How your liking the book

•And finally, what do you think should happen (eg. potential plot moments etc)

Also while I'm here, Faceclaims for Frank, Evie and David:

Andrew Garfield as Frank Castle

Millie Bobby Brown as Evie Castle

Julian Hilliard as David Castle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 18.1K 31
Even the town's golden girl has secrets, that even her best friend doesn't know. And when things get rough those secrets will come out and she will h...
244K 5.9K 48
Azula is a drug addict just like how Rue Bennett once was. Though Rue has gotten sober and still attends meetings, Azula is quiet the opposite. Will...
104K 5.2K 22
๐——๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ "๐—‚ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–พ" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–บ ๐–ซ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—...
67.8K 758 20
๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐•๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž...