of fae and witches

Da mmuraa

oh boy am i going to enjoy writing this lowercase intended cover art by @tommyficrecs on twitter ꧁꧂ Tommy is... Altro

Familiars and Witchcraft
Spellcasting and Formulae
Flowers and Herbs
Old Friends and Sorcery

Light Banter and Blanket Cocoons

815 64 47
Da mmuraa

Tommy sighed, rubbing his temples to soothe his headache from Niki yelling.

"Tommy, you can't just fucking BEFRIEND a fae. It could TRICK YOU!" Niki screeched, panic flooding her emotions as she began to clean the mess she created.

"Niki, it's fine. I'm sure it got too attached to do that."

Niki raised a brow.

"What the fuck do you mean, attached ?"

Tommy sighed.

"Niki, it practically glows when I visit."

Niki deadpanned.

"When you visit ." She echoed

Tommy froze.

He should probably add this to his recently made book of 'how to give your friends a heart attack 101™'.

He sighed,

"Niki, he's harmless. He won't do anything to me. I think."

"You think ." She narrowed her eyes.

Tommy groaned, slamming his head onto a conveniently placed table.

"Gods, Tom, you okay?" She asked, walking towards the teen with a hand outstretched.

"I'm fine." He grumbled, slowly raising his head to eye his friend.

"Niki- Prime, you act like such a mother at times, I can't escape from your suffocating grasp. Let a man have space for some time, sheesh."

Niki hummed in amusement.

"Since when did you mature? Last I checked you were sixteen."

"I'm seventeen , Niki."

Niki chuckled, "Right."

"What? Don't believe me? Niki, I swear to-"

"Don't think you've avoided the situation, Tommy. How the fuck did you acquire a fae friend?"

Tommy shrugged.

"I don't fucking know." He said in bewilderment.

Niki sighed, sitting in front of the blonde.

"Well? Fill me in?"

Tommy huffed in fondness.

He grew a soft smile, "Sure. Why not?"

Niki smiled.

"I was searching for ginger roots, as it was great for healing, yeah? Besides, I gave you some. I think?"

Niki nodded.

"Continue."

"I heard someone behind me, and I turned and so surprise, it was the fae."

Tommy looked at Niki as if to ask for permission to continue.

She simply blinked, already immersed in the story.

He sighed, "They greeted me an' shit, I asked who they were. They simply avoided the question and asked what I was gathering, and I explained it was ginger root and what it was good for."

"Seems like a normal encounter." Niki cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"And that's when it gets strange." Tommy exhaled loudly, resting his hand against his temples.

"They asked if I was a witch."

Niki pulled back, eyes widening.

"It knew?"

Tommy riveted his glance towards the table.

"I- they said I couldn't lie to them. Said it would be disrespectful to them."

"Tommy. Did. You. Tell. The. Fucking. Fae." Niki hissed.

Tommy shook his head, "They already knew. I asked why the fae wanted to know, and it called me a fucking 'smart one'. I was scared shitless."

Niki groaned. Tommy was in danger if the fae let its mouth loose.

"It smiled at me, it fucking smiled and said I owed them." Tommy rambled on,

"It said I owed them my name."

Niki stood.

"Did you tell the fae your name, Tommy?" She furrowed her brows.

Tommy looked up.

"I told the fae my nickname. I'm safe Niki, don't worry."

Niki exhaled long and loudly, slowly slumping back in her chair.

"The fae knew Shroud. Knew Shroud was my familiar."

"What the FUCK?" Niki yelled, slamming her hands on the table.

"It's fine, Niki. Relax."

"No, Tommy, continue." She huffed.

"They even knew Shroud was albino, called her fucking lovely. Said I disturb it."

"Did the fae pull anything, Tommy?"

Tommy shook his head, causing Niki to sigh in relief.

A lot of sighing going on.

"I said it would be fair if I knew the fae's name too."

Niki widened her eyes.

"Did it-"

"Told me to call him Wil."

Niki froze.

"I- a fae actually trusted you with a name? A nickname, nonetheless?"

Tommy nodded,

"Crazy, Innit?"

Niki sighed, slumping in her chair once more.

"I think- I think I might need to lay down."

Alarms rang in Tommy's head,

"Niki, are you okay? Should I get you a glass of water?"

Niki groaned, shaking her head.

Tommy lightly smacked his forehead, resulting in him wiping the entirety of his face.

"I shouldn't have fucking continued, Niki, I'm so sorry-"

"Don't. /Ever/ fucking be sorry. It's not your fault, I pressured you."

Tommy shook his head, "No, I shouldn't have given in. It's not your fault, Tubbo would do the same."

Niki tensed at the mention of Tubbo.

Tommy had been here for approximately an hour, so she would have to check on the shorter teen soon.

Tommy grabbed a cup, quickly filling the glass with water.

He walked back to Niki, handing her the drink as she hastily gulped the water down.

With a sigh, she looked towards Tommy, an expression of 'I'm so sick of your shit' present on her face.

"You know Tommy, if you weren't banished or whatever the fuck happened when you were sadly only fourteen, I would keep you locked in my home, safe from the dangers outside."

Tommy raised a brow, unsure whether she was joking or serious.

She actually looked serious.

"But Niki, beloved, how will I make friends?" He sarcastically commented.

Niki grinned, "You could become fucking Rapunzel."

Tommy choked on thin air, "Who- what the fuck is Rah-buns-zel?"

Niki snorted, breaking out in laughter.

"Rapunzel, dipshit! She's a long-lost princess who was locked away in a tall tower. She was enchanted to have extremely long hair, so her posed quote-on-quote mother could climb in and out using that. There were no exits or entrances but the window and Rapunzel's hair."

Tommy nodded, "Riiight. You're calling me a fucking princess. Next thing I know you'll call me a dragon."

Niki giggled, "You act like a dragon. You spit everywhere."

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?" Tommy screeched in complaint.

"By 'you spit everywhere' I mean you sort of yell everywhere. Your temper is like a dragon's, gods."

Tommy sighed, sitting on the chair next to Niki as he rested his eyes on his crossed arms.

"Tired? I could get the guest bedroom ready for you." Niki smiled, resting a hand against the blonde's back.

"No shit. I've been busy with Shroud and Clementine and f- Wil, I just lost time for caring for myself honestly." Tommy grumbled.

"Don't make me get Sam, Tommy." Niki huffed, a charm in her eyes.

Tommy shot a look at Niki.

"Don't you fucking dare. He'll wrap me in a cocoon of blankets." He hissed.

"What makes you think I can't do that right now?" Niki smirked.

Tommy gasped.

"Betrayer!" He yelled, sitting upright.

Niki giggled, walking upstairs.

Tommy took that as a warning to fucking hide, and now.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...