𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | �...

By LaurenSalvatore22

♡ꨄ⚔︎ꨄ♡ "Wake me up if anything interesting happens, like Cheong-San being bitten, I want front row seats... More

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

16K 569 260
By LaurenSalvatore22

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Oh, baby, I can feel the rush of adrenaline
I'm not scared to jump if you want to
Let's just fall in love for the hell of it
Maybe, we'll just keep fallin'
I can feel the rush of adrenaline
I'm not scared to jump, 'cause I want you
Let's just fall in love for the hell of it
Maybe, we'll just keep fallin'
When I'm around you, I feel it in my veins
There's something about you that's makin' me go insane
We have a storm to weather, my little sweet surrender'
Fallin'~Why Don't We.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Once I-Sak returned back to the classroom, after around a quarter of an hour, everyone rushed over to her, bombarding her with questions. "It's no joke." I-Sak suddenly replied. "She was biting people and thrashing around..."

     "Hey, maybe she's a zombie." Sa-Na joked, nudging Da-Hyun, who rolled her eyes.

     "Stop that." Da-Hyun whispered back as I-Sak continued to explain the events from earlier.

     "I think she went crazy." I-Sak began. "Her temperature is super low, but she said she was hot. She tried to bite us."

     "So does she have rabies?" A boy asked and Sa-Na rolled her eyes, slapping him at the back of his head with her book.

     "Don't be so stupid." She scoffed, shaking her head as she motioned for I-Sak to continue explaining the events of the infirmary.

     "And Hyeon-Ju had this weird smell."

     "What smell?" Na-Yeon asked curiously.

     "The same one as the science teacher."

     "A rotting corpse."

     "Yeah, that. And, she said, Mr. Lee gave her some kind of weird shot."

     Sa-Na zoned out of their conversation, worrying if Suhyeok had been injured. She thought of the boy as a brother, their parents even saying the three friends were triplets separated at birth. They all bickered like they were related and hid their care for each other in small gestures such as nods of confirmation when the other looked sad or rubbing circles into each other's thighs or hands.

     She just hoped that he was okay and not too badly injured.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Chattering amongst the students was heard as Sa-Na walked over to her usual table with Da-Hyun. She wore an annoyed expression, this was due to her seeing Cheong-San in the lunch queue. He'd smiled at her, waving while she just rolled her eyes, allowing Da-Hyun to drag her to their table.

     "Why's he suddenly being nice? Is he trying to do some weird reverse phycology on me?" Sa-Na questioned as they sat down. She angrily took a bite out of her food and turned to her friend.

     "Maybe it was just him being polite?" Her red headed friend offered, looking at her friend glaring at the boy.

     "No. He's up to something." Sa-Na commented, biting into her food once again while glaring at the boys table.

     "The only thing he seems to be up to is wanting to eat his lunch. Stop glaring at him you look like a crazy person." Da-Hyun moved her friends face away from the boy.

     "Sorry, he just really irritates me." Sa-Na replied, grinning at her friend.

     "What even happened between you guys?" Da-Hyun questioned, curious as to what had caused her friend to hate the boy so much.

     "He just decided one day that he would spend all his time trying to piss me off, it's like his super power." Sa-Na groaned, dramatically placing her head in her hands.

     A loud bang made her lift her head up, her eyes meeting the glass of the cafeteria walls. Students were clamouring into each other, screaming as they ran away from the class doors. Hundreds of students began to run into the glass doors, cracking the glass with the pressure of their weight. They looked crazy, their bodies covered in blood.

     "What the fuck." Sa-Na commented as the glass shattered, allowing the students to rush into the lunch hall.

     Chaos struck and students began to run and scream, rushing to get out of the hall hurriedly. Da-Hyun grabbed her best friends hand, pulling her out of her seat as they followed the crowd of students, rushing to get away. Panic flooded their veins as they tried to escape the students covered in blood.

     They'd began to jump onto each other, biting into the flesh of their fellow classmates. It was as if they'd lost their mind. Their bodies bent in unnatural ways and their eyes were bloodshot. It was like a scene from a horror movie.

     Something triggered the sprinkles to go off and suddenly the lunch hall was coated in a fresh layer of water. Blood and water soaked their clothes but the two did not stop running, changing direction as they tried to avoid the crazy students. There seemed to be no way to get out when suddenly On-Jo motioned for them to follow her and Cheong-San.

     They stood on a table by the window, hurriedly trying to push their bodies out of the small space. On-Jo went first and Da-Hyun followed quickly after, leaving Cheong-San and Sa-Na on the table. "You go first." Sa-Na told the boy as he shook his head. "Just go!"

He begrudgingly pushed himself out the window, landing on the ground beside his friend and Da-Hyun. Sa-Na followed quickly after him, sitting on the window ledge as Cheong-San grabbed her hand, helping her down. If it was in any other circumstance she would've slapped him for even touching her but now wasn't the time.

     When all of them were on the ground they set off into a run, too focused to realise that Cheong-San's hand remained intertwined with Sa-Na's. They paused as they noticed a crazy student grab ahold of another in front of them. Hurriedly, they turned around, prepared to run the other way, noticing another student behind them.

     "Shit, what do we do?" Sa-Na asked as it began to growl, running towards them.

     "Down here." Da-Hyun exclaimed, grabbing ahold of On-Jo's hand and pulling her down another alleyway while Cheong-San pulled Sa-Na behind them. They made it to the car park, somehow it was worse there than it was in the lunch hall. Fear and panic struck Sa-Na as she paused, looking around in horror at people she'd known for years all try attack one another.

    "Come on." Cheong-San whispered softly to her, lightly pulling her arm so she would snap out of it.

     They set back off into a run, following behind On-Jo and Da-Hyun, avoiding all the students. Somehow, they'd ended up on top of a truck, Cheong-San going first and helping Sa-Na, On-Jo and Da-Hyun up. When they reached the top of the truck he squatted against the wall, allowing On-Jo to step onto his thighs and pull herself up into the small balcony of the second floor. Da-Hyun followed quickly after, grabbing On-Jo's hand as the girl pulled her up from the top.

     Sa-Na was next, placing one foot onto Cheong-San's thigh, almost losing her balance if it wasn't for his quick reflexes. He placed one hand on her waist, looking at her worriedly. "I've got it, just a bit dizzy." She told him as he nodded.

     She ignored the weird feeling of electricity from the slightest touch and instead placed her other foot on his thigh, reaching up and placing both hands on the wall and allowing On-Jo and Da-Hyun to pull her up.

     Cheong-San was the last one up, pulling himself up and landing beside the girls on the small balcony. They looked down at the chaos below them, horror clear on their faces as the wondered how they were going to make it out of this alive. They hurriedly ran to the window, pulling it open and jumping inside, Cheong-San going first and helping the girls down into the hallway.

     They followed a few students down a flight of stairs but ran straight back up when they saw a herd of infected students heading towards them. Their feet led them down the hallway, noticing it was the exact same over there. It seemed like there was no safe place to hide. No matter what direction they ran in, there were students there, growling as they ran towards them.

     One of them had managed to get a hold of Sa-Na, pushing her against the wall making the girl whimper as she looked at the bright red blood dripping out of its mouth and onto her white shirt.

     Cheong-San noticed the girl no longer beside him and looked around, noticing her inches away from being bitten. His eyes widened as he ran towards her, pulling the boy away from her. She turned around to look for a way to stop the two fighting, noticing a fire extinguisher beside her on the wall. She ripped it off the wall and began spraying it at the two, allowing Cheong-San to run behind her.

     She began spraying all the passing students with it and Da-Hyun coughed, glaring at her friend for spraying it at her. With the distraction ready, they began to run, Sa-Na grabbing Da-Hyun's hand while On-Jo grabbed her best friend's. The four ran down the hallway, avoiding anyone covered in blood until they eventually reached a classroom that looked empty.

     Looking closely they saw it had students in, none of which seemed to have gone crazy. On-Jo began banging on the door, startling the students while Sa-Na groaned loudly. "Open the fucking door, pricks." She exclaimed, glaring as they hurriedly looked at one another.

     "Don't open the door, keep it locked." Na-Yeon instantly announced as Cheong-San pulled open the window.

     "You, open it!" He told them as they pulled the door open, allowing the panting four to enter the room. Na-Yeon screamed while Sa-Na rolled her eyes at the girl.

     "Are you okay?" A guy asked them as I-Sak rushed over to her friend, wrapping her arms around her.

     As they began to speak to each other Da-Hyun turned to her best friend. She pulled her sleeve down, moving her hand to wipe the blood off her face, Sa-Na giving her a grateful look before moving to sit on the ground.

     "How's the campus? Are we dead or what?" The boy who let them in asked as Cheong-San remained silent, walking over to the window to look outside. All he saw was chaos, the school they once knew had completely changed in a matter of minutes.

     Suddenly the door began to open and someone banged on it again, capturing everyone's attention, making them jump as their eyes moved to the door where they saw someone trying to get in.

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1848.
{edited:no}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
294K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
47.2K 2.3K 27
"Y/n..Is that you?" Yoongi said as i came face to face with him. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked as I tilted my head abit. "You still don't reme...
154K 8.1K 22
"Why does it hurt so much to love you?"