She's Mine

By Cecelia1200

Flame has always been able to get what he wants in life once he made a name for himself in the streets until... More

~ Main Characters ~
~ Chapter One ~
~ Chapter Two ~
~ Chapter Three ~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Eight ~
~ Chapter Nine ~

~ Chapter Seven ~

146 7 8
By Cecelia1200

The Next Day

Ashley

I woke up the next morning with his hand wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning." He spoke with his eyes clothes.

I cuddled into his chest and smiled "Good morning."

"Damn you smiling hard as shit. I guess I did a good job last night." He said

I stretched "What you talking about?" I asked

I moved the cover back now realizing that we're in bed and not on the couch we fell asleep on last night.

"You don't remember what we did last night?"

I looked at him and he looked hurt that I didn't remember.

I shook my head and tried to remember but I came up blank.

Next thing I know he busted out laughing.

"What is funny Will?" I crossed my arms and raised my left brow.

It took him a while to stop laughing.

"I was just fuckin witcha, we ain't do nothin last night." He said

"So how did we get to my bedroom because I distinctively remember us falling asleep on the couch."

He stood up "I woke up around two sum this morning and decided to carry you to your bed because I figured you'd be more comfortable there." He said

I slightly smiled.

"Plus you was crushing a nigga so I had to get yo fat ass off me." He cracked up laughing

I threw a pillow at him "I don't like you, ugh."

"I love you too."

When he said those words again I froze just a little because that's the second time he said those words. The first being last night and I honestly don't know what to do about that.

"Mhmm" that's all I said as I made my way to my bathroom to complete my hygiene regime.

He came in shortly after to get a towel out the cabinet and went to shower.

Once I finished I stripped out my clothes and joined him in the shower.

"You missed me huh?" He turned around and he was looking so fine under that water.

I admired his face being all wet and my eyes traveled down to his chest which I couldn't help but put my hands on.

He stood there smirking and pulled me closer.

When my hands went down further I bit my lip and looked up at to see him raising his eyebrows at me.

"You like what you see?" He asked as one of his hands traveled to my hair and he gripped it softly.

I nodded "I like what I see but let's see if I like what I taste."

I got down on my knees and stroke his dick a few times to get him harder than he already was.

Once it was to my liking I took my time and kissed the tip causing him to groan a little.

I smirked to myself before wrapping my mouth around it and taking my time swallowing him whole. After while, I sped up.

"Ah shit" he gripped my hair tighter.

I moaned while sucking and that made him jerk back some.

I massaged his balls as I sucked him harder.

I felt him reach the back of my throat and he and I both moaned.

Not long after he busted all in my mouth and I swallowed and sucked his dick just a little bit more to drive him crazy.

"Fuck!" He shouted as I swirled my tongue around it as I pulled it out my mouth.

I stood up and licked my lips "I think I'm satisfied." I winked at him.

He took a minute to catch his breath and then pinned me against the wall. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist and he wasted no time sliding in.

This is about to be a great morning.

After our shower sex we actually took a shower and got dressed.

"What do you have planned for today?" He asked as he buttoned up his shirt.

I was lotioning my legs before I put my jeans on.

"Nothing much really. Me and the girls are going out to a small lounge for lunch and to have some fun. I don't have any clients today but I do have some paperwork to do but I'll do it tomorrow morning." I answered

"Don't have too much fun." He said giving me a stern look.

"What about you? What does Mr. Black have on his schedule today?"

He chuckled "well unlike you I have to work late tonight but I will be with my daughter all day until she falls asleep watching Sofia the First again." He smiled.

He really does love his daughter. He would do anything for her.

"That sound pleasant and full of princess activities." I teased as I finished getting dressed.

"Yeah it is, but I enjoy every minute of it." He walked up to me "Just like I enjoy every minute of you." He grabbed my face and kissed me.

It caught me off guard so it took me a minute to kiss him back.

We were so into the kissed we didn't hear his phone ringing until we pulled away.

While he was on the phone I just stared at him. His soft bright skin and his freckles that I find irresistible to not love. His smile that makes my day, even if he does annoy me.

Then it hit me. I'm in love with this man. But the question is, what haven't I said it yet?

When he got off the phone I jumped on him and kissed him countless of times.

He looked at me like I was crazy "What has got-"

"I love you." I interrupted him.

"You not just saying that, are you being for real?" He asked putting me down.

I nodded vigorously "Yes, yes, I love you and I'm in love with you. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it I just didn't wanna say anything until I felt it." I explained

"Its fine, as long as you said it. Ash you just made my day better than it already was." He smiled and pecked my lips twice before staring into my eyes.

"Ash huh?"

"Yeah because I don't feel like saying your whole name and Ash is a cute nickname."

I blushed

"Unless you want me to call you Ashy." He stuck put his tongue and I mushed his head.

"Always gotta ruin it" I shook my head.

That Night

🎶I'm rich bitch got damn right
Hunned thousand on my left hunned mo on my right
I'm business I know what you like
I know how you want it I gave it to you more than twice
30 mil and countin'
The money wired and routed
If you compare our accountants
Comparin' hills to mountains
I got twenty inch mounted
On somethin' blue like an avatar
Got clown whips safe to say I got silly cars
Got silly broads
Movie stars bent over mini bars
Now all my Niki broads wanna' have a minaj
And i'm like oh shitta
You betta come get her
Before I Bruce Jenner
Run dick up in her🎶

Me and the girls was rapping and dancing to Nelly. He was hosting a party at the lounge we at and we was having a good ass time.

We had our own section and bottle after bottles were coming over. We even got one from Mr. Nelly himself.

"Aoosh
Tippin in the club
Tippin in the club
Tippin in the club
Shawty"

The three of us rapped that part and continued to dance. We had on the same outfit but different colors.

Ashley's

Nicole's

Milani's

Ofcourse we posted pictures in it because we looked too damn fine not too.

After dancing for a while we went back to our section.

"Okay tea time. What is up with you ladies?" Nicole asked

"Well I have been doing fine as usual. I meet beautiful babies every day and me and Mark are going with the flow." Milani spoke first.

"Bitch did y'all fuck yet?" Nicole bluntly asked

I busted out laughing because that girl is so fuckin bold.

Milani slightly gasp "Nicoleeee"

Nicole held her hands out "What? C'mon now we all want to know."

"Well damn why you gotta be so blunt with it. And you know I would've told y'all if we went there already." Milani answered

I was just getting a real kick out of all this.

"This bitch think everything funny. What's up with you and Will?" She asked

I placed my head down quick because my cheeks were getting hot from blushing and took a sip of Ace.

"Oh my god" Milani said softly staring at me.

I'm sure my face had confused written all over it "What?"

"You're in love!" Both girls shrieked.

"Ashley when? Where? How? I can't believe you been holding out on us bitch." Milani said.

"Yeah bitch spill it now" Nicole demanded

I held my hands up "Okayyy, he said it first yesterday and I told him I wasn't there yet but ended up telling him that I love him and I'm in love with him this morning after we had the best shower sex in my life. He makes me happy and makes me feel safe. He keeps me laughing and his smile is so amazing. I love him." I finally admitted

Milani shrieked and hugged me "I'm so happy for you Ashley." She kissed my cheek a few times.

"Yeah bitch you got a mannn." She got up and sat on my lap.

I shook my head "thank y'all. Now enough of the sappy stuff."

I poured three shots of Ace and passed them one.

"Shotsss!" We shouted and threw them back.

Will

"Yeah Ma I'm on my way." I spoke into the phone.

"Okay are you stopping by a store or anything?" She asked

I moved the phone away from my ear "Shit"

Don't get me wrong I'd do anything for this lady but going to the store for her is the worst thing in the world.

I swear she ask for shit I ain't never heard of.

"Will?"

"Yeah, what you need?" I asked regrettably

She said a ass of shit she needed and I had to quickly jot them shits down. I don't remember shit for nobody else when I'm at the store.

"And some orange juice I'm almost out of that too." She finished

"You almost out of everything." I mumbled

"What you say?" She asked

"I said Ima go ahead and get everything, I'll call you when I'm five minutes away." I covered it up quickly.

"Okay sweetie." She said and hung up.

"Do you need any help sir?" One of the employees in the store asked.

I am currently in a children's toy store trying to figure out what gift I want to buy Winter. Everytime I come home I buy her a gift, whether it be a little stuffed animal, books, learning numbers and toys. I just get it because she is a very good child and I want her to know that her daddy will always be there to buy her anything she wants and needs.

"No ma'am I'm fine, thank you." I responded and she nodded saying if I needed anything just ask and walked off.

"Okay, dress up doll or princess wand." I went back and forth in my head.

"Fuck it" I said and grabbed both.

I paid for my things and went back to my car.

I sat there for a couple of minutes adding a few things on that list for me and Winter and then pulled out the parking lot.

I been in this damn store for about twenty minutes and I ain't even half way through my mumma list.

After I got all her stuff, Winter's snacks, and myself things I went to self check out because them lines was long as hell.

I never understood why they got all these damn cash registers but not enough cashiers to have all the lines open.

Once I paid for my shit I loaded up my car and pulled off ready to see my babygirl.

When I got there I unloaded the bags from the car.

"Where is my princess?!!" I shouted through the house.

"Dada!!!!" I heard her yell and her footsteps getting closer.

When she came in sight I kneeled down with my arms out wide and an even wider smile on my face.

"My princess!!!"

She jumped in my arms and I wrapped my arms around her tight.

"Daddy missed you so much today" I told her picking her up in the process.

"You missed daddy?" I asked her as we walked to her playroom.

She shrieked and nodded "yeah" she held her hands up in the air.

"Mumma you staying or you going home?" I asked her as soon as I got in the playroom.

"I'm staying because I don't feel like driving and I wanted to cook y'all some dinner so you can hang with her." She held her hand out for me to help her up.

"Cool with me, what you think about that princess. You think MeMe should stay?"

"Yeah" she said smiling.

Mumma smiled and pinched Winter's cheek and went to the kitchen to start cooking.

I set her down and she ran over to her blocks picking them up.

"You wanna build a house with daddy." I sat down with her and started build a house.

I brought her this block set with like 2500 piece to it and she always plays with it. Sometimes it's a learning session with the shapes just to familiarize her with them.

We sat there for twenty minutes building and fooling around until my phone rung in my pocket.

"Hold on princess." I told her taking out my phone to see my baby face timing me.

Ash🥰😝

I answered "Wassup girl"

"Hey, what you doing?" She asked setting her phone up.

"You look beautiful." I complimented her.

She blushed and giggled "really."

I chuckled "I'm sorry I just had to say that but um I'm building a castle with my princess." I flipped the camera on her.

"Oh my god she is gorgeous." Ashley said

"I know, I make pretty babies. One day I'll give you one." I turned the camera back on me and flicked my tongue at her.

"Eww stop you're in front her."

"Woman please, you wanna meet her?" I asked and she smiled.

"Are you sure?" She asked nervously.

"Winter come here real quick. I want you to meet somebody." She got up and ran towards me.

I sat her in my lap and and she grabbed my phone.

"Well take my phone then." I said making Ashley laugh.

"Leave her alone. Hi Winter." She waved

Winter bounced on my lap and waved.

Ashley smiled "You are so cute. Are you playing?"

"Uh huh" Winter leaned over and picked up a block and held it up for Ashley to see.

"Awe look at that you're gonna add that to the castle?" She asked

Winter got excitedly and they talked for a while.

After they talked Ashley went to do some paperwork and I went to get Winter ready for dinner.

We ate and I took Winter to bed after she fell asleep on my chest watching a movie. I read her a book, prayed, and kissed her goodnight.

I headed to my bedroom and took a shower and got settled in bed. I texted Ashley goodnight before getting comfortable and instantly falling asleep.

Flame

"That's what I'm talking about man, she was all on a nigga. Talm bout some 'I wanna have yo babies' I'm like hold on shawty I already got two baby mommas ain't about to make you three. Then she start some shit bout marriage." One of my boys was telling us about a girl he was fucking with.

He got baby mommas that he still fuck with and he sleeping around. I ain't judging no damn body but that shit ain't safe at all for a nigga.

"Y'all know damn well I ain't getting married a day in my life." He said

I laughed "yeah nigga we know yo ass can't commit." I grabbed the blunt that was passed to me.

I didn't wanna smoke too much because I gotta check on some things and I wanna give it my full attention.

"I can commit to my money that's what I can commit to." He said and dapped up a few guys that agreed with him.

I stood up and went over to my desk to get a set of keys out.

"Aye I'll be right back I gotta check on something real quick." I told them as I exited out the room.

I headed downstairs to the bar and gave Maxine a nod.

She's my younger cousin and she needed a job so I hired her to be my bartender and she manages the place when I'm not here.

I got my boys here but my trust goes so much further with her.

She went to the back to make sure nobody was in there.

"Well hey there stranger."

I rolled my eyes and cursed to myself. I do not have time for this shit.

I turned around to see one of my most annoying flings.

"What do you want Rebecca?" I asked but didn't really care for her answer.

She walked closer to me.

I held up my hand "now you know you aint supposed to be behind this bar so get back."

"Stop tripping and calm down" she put her hand on my chest "now how about we head to your office and I'll make sure you feel good."

I can't lie and say she ain't still fine as hell but the girl ain't nun but trouble and like I said I ain't got time for the bullshit.

"Listen" I leaned in closer to her "get your hands off me because I'd hate to catch a case on your ass."

I pushed her hand off me.

She looked a little mad but she backed up with a smirk on her face.

"All clea- oh hell no bitch get the fu-" Maxine rushed over to us when she came back out.

"No cuz just let her leave, she ain't worth it." I grabbed her.

"Latrell get her ass out of here before rip off that fake ass weave. Looking like a damn turtle with that long ass neck. I don't know why the hell you want her anyway." She went off and I had to laugh.

"Yo chilll" I covered my mouth because I couldn't stop laughing.

"BITCH FUCK YOU!" Rebecca yelled causing a scene.

"Aye!" I shouted at her.

"You not about to go no where near my cousin unless you want a bullet in your skull." I said lowly and looked her dead in her eye so she knew I wasn't playing.

I waved one of the bodyguards over.

"Yes boss man" Hank, one of my best guys and friend.

"Get her ass out of here and make sure she dont step one foot back in here or any of my properties. I want her name and picture on the wall of every place." I ordered

"I gotcha" he nodded his head and took her ass out.

I turned back around to see Maxine talking to the people at the bar like she ain't just told a whole female off and tried to fight her.

I laughed to myself and shook my head walking to the back.

I went to the safe I had inside and this room where I kept some of my money that's not exactly clean just yet.

Every once in a while I'll take a few out at night to get them clean and it's replaced by more dirty money.

I grabbed the amount I needed and put it in this covered wine box that I always use and walked out the back door to my car.

I start up my car and head out to get some food and take my ass home.

🎶All you other motherfuckers get out my business
(Only God can judge me now)🎶

I heard lowly on the radio.

"Oh this my shit" I turned the radio up.

🎶Perhaps I was blind to the facts, stabbed in the back
I couldn't trust my own homies just a bunch a dirty rats
Will I, succeed, paranoid from the weed
And hocus pocus try to focus but I can't see

And in my mind I'ma blind man doin' time
Look to my future 'cause my past, is all behind me
Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?
Everybody's dyin' tell me what's the use of tryin'🎶

I rapped along with Tupac because I agree with the shit he says. He speak real shit!

I rapped the whole song as I drove to the restaurant. When I got there I parked in the back and got out and walked through the kitchen.

"Auntie!" I shouted when I seen her.

She smiled "hey sugar, don't you worry I will have your plate ready in a minute just let me finish this batch of chicken." She said hugging me with her left hand and her right lifted the chicken from the fryer.

"Mmm, auntie I told you how much I love you before right?" I kissed her cheek

"Yes you have" she paused and looked me over "mm" she took the chicken out.

I smirked and chuckled "what you said that for?" I asked and followed her as she moved through the kitchen.

"Oh nothing." She had this smile on her face as she placed the chicken in the box.

My aunt is my mom's only sibling and she was like another mother to me. She treats me like a son but she wouldn't cross the line of trying to be my mother because she knows she can't replace her. I love my aunt through, Maxine is actually her second to youngest daughter. She has five kids, three boys two girls and they all my people.

This restaurant is my Aunt's but I paid to keep it open when she was behind on a couple of payments and to repay her for raising me after my momma passed I keep paying it and I am part owner of the restaurant but I still let her do everything as if I weren't.

"C'mon now auntie don't hold out on me. What you thinking about?" I put my back against the wall and folded my arms across my chest.

She waved me off "Latrell please, how's my baby doing?" She asked

"She cool, was about to fight tonight but I stopped that."

Her eyes bulged "A FIGHT! With who?!"

I held my hands out "Auntie auntie calm down."

She put her hands on her hips "start talking."

"She was about to jump on Rebecca when she wouldn't get away from me." I explained

She squinted her eyes at me "I told you to get a restraining order on that girl." She shook her head.

"Man I ain't getting involved with the law and long as that bitch don't try me, we good shawty." I said

She smacked my head "Watch ya mouth."

"Dam-dang auntie." I caught myself before I said another curse word.

She held her finger out in front of me and was about to tell me off until my cousin walked up to us.

"What's up cuzzo." We dapped.

"Nun much man just tryna get my grub on and take my as- behind to bed." I could see Auntie side eyeing me.

Jason laughed "man you know momma don't do that cussing stuff."

"Jason your cousin has a girlfriend." She said

"No I don't." I mean I'm not lying because what me and Nicole got going on ain't a label.

"Girlfriend? He is looking a lil suspect, I think he got a lil sum sum going on." He said

I laughed "Yeah I got a lil sum sum alright." I hinted and he instantly caught on and laughed.

"I got to get away from yall two fools." She walked off shaking her head at the both of us.

Me and him talked for a while fooling around with some of the workers and customers.

When my food was done I said bye to everybody and left out.

I made it home to a surprise sitting in my driveway.

I parked my car and got out.

"Well isn't this a surprise, wassup mama." I spoke before giving her a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Thought you'd like to see me." She shrugged as we walked inside.

"You was right. I'm happy to see you." I winked

Nicole

My phone ringing woke me up out of my sleep.

My very deep sleep that I was heavenly enjoying at that. Like who the fuck would interrupt that.

I don't feel like getting up right now so I ignored it.

"Girl if you don't pick up that god damn phone." Latrell said

I kind of got horny last night and wanted him to help me out. Plus I love sleeping next to him, his big broad shoulders wrapped around me so tight like he's protecting me.

"Nicole get that damn phone." He said knocking me out my fantasizing.

I groaned and reached for the phone.

"What the hell she calling me for this early in the damn morning?" I asked myself as I answered.

"Because you're late girl we supposed to be on the podcast in thirty minutes." Milani spoke

My eyes popped opened "Shit! Okay I'll be there in a couple minutes." I sat up

Thank God Trell place is only fifteen minutes away from the station.

"Hurry, please ma'am"

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming I'm coming" I removed the covers from my naked body.

He laughed "that's what you said last night."

"Ooooo I'm telling Ashley." Milani said before she hung up.

I sat my phone down and hit him.

"Now why you did that, knowing they are going to  make a big deal out of this." I told him

I stood up and stretched.

"How bout you take yo ass to your podcast." He turned over to go back to sleep I guess.

He better just wait until after I finish my shower.

I washed up and quickly as I could and took care of my hygiene.

Thank God I did decide to pack clothes.

Once I got dressed I pulled the covers off of Latrell and smacked his ass as hard as I could.

He immediately got up and grabbed me by my neck and pinned me against the wall.

"You know better than that shit. Don't play with me."

I don't know why but that shit just turned me on.

"Okay daddy." I kissed at him.

He leaned in and kissed me "you crazy as hell man" he shook his head and walked back to the bed.

"I think you only got about eighteen minutes now" he said making me look at my watch.

I rushed to grab my things and ran out the door "See you later!!!" I shouted

I arrived just in time. We had three minutes until we got on.

"I know I know I'm sorry I'm late." I said as soon as I walked through the door.

"Yeah yeah whatever just get yo ass on this mic." Ashley said.

I looked at Milani and she just smirked.

Ugh! Ima kill Latrell for this.

"Good Morning, y'all already know what it is. Its mind of a three and we are here with..."

"Ya girl Milani."

"Its Ashley on the mic."

"And ofcourse you got yours truly Ms. Sexy Ni Ni."  I said making them look at me.

Milani looked like she wanted to laugh her ass off.  I hate that she knows why I'm so happy.

"So we're gonna get this thing started first and foremost...goodmorning ladies." I smiled

"Good morning" they both replied.

"How was y'all morning?" I asked

Milani pointed at Ashley telling her to go first.

"Well I had an aggravating but good morning. I stayed with my cousin last night and this negro woke me up by playing some loud ass music making me bust my ass when I rolled out of bed. After I gained some control I cussed his ass out and then got ready. Now what made my morning good was a text message that I recieved that had me smiling since then and now I'm here with two of my favorite people in the world."

"Awww." Milani responded

"Right we wanna see that message later." I said making them laugh.

Ashley playfully rolled her eyes "she always gotta play, but Lani how was your morning so far."

She blushed "welllll." She dragged

"Oooooo, she blushing y'all." I said into the mic.

She giggled "Okay okay stop. My morning was very amazing. I woke up to beautiful pink tulips and a couple of kisses along with breakfast."

My mouth was wide open "Uh uh Ashley sus is outchea being treated like a queen."

We high fived each other.

"Y'all stop." She paused "okay okay he does treat me like a queen. He made my day today and it's just now getting started." She said happily.

"Y'all all in love and stuff. I'm low key jealous but not but moving on to our first topic. Our last episode we asked our listeners and viewers to comment some questions or send in some questions and yall definitely delivered." I said

"They sent in a helluva lot of questions." Milani added scrolling on her tablet.

"Agreed." Ashley stated

"First question is do you feel like women should be submissive with their man because that is what is most excepted by men?" I read off the tablet.

Milani spoke up first "Hell no. Listen babe there is nothing wrong with being submissive nor dominant. I prefer to be both because I feel as a woman, there is a time that I need to be dominant and set the record straight and run with my independence. However, at times I wanna be submissive and have my man handle certain things but I don't think that you should change your way to make a man feel like he's in charge. If he's a real man he'll respect your dominance and love you for who you are."

"Once again, Milani said it best." I said

"You know itt" she stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah and I agree because if a man doesn't respect your dominance and he feels intimidated by it then maybe he should go fuck with somebody that'll do whatever he says." Ashley concluded

I clapped "that's right boo if he don't take you for who you are, kick his ass to the curb."

We shared a laugh.

"Alright Alright next one says should a man pay for both himself and the woman he is dating if he asked her out?" Ashley read

"I seen that one" Milani spoke

"Now if you asked her out then you should be prepared to pay for both because you wanted to go out on the date so why not actually make the date worth going on by taking care of the woman you asked out for the night." I answered

The girls nodded.

"Agreed and in addition to that if you dont have the money then just ask the woman you dated if she'd like to split the bill because if your situation.  You know sometimes men take it too far and make it seem like they don't want to pay instead of actually acting like a man and admitting they can't cover both of us or they don't think they should because it's the first date but like Nicole said if you asked her out then be prepared to actually show her a good time." Ashley said

We went into some more questions and then spoke on some things happening in New York and concluded the episode with a quick game.

"Alright y'all its about that time. We enjoyed today's episode and hope to hear from y'all again. It's sexy Ni Ni..."

"Yah girl Milani."

"And Ashleyy."

"And that's all with Mind of a Three." We all closed out.

Once we cut the mics off we had our usual girl talk.

Honestly I was surprised that Lani hasn't brung up this morning yet.

"Oh Ashley did you know that Ms. Sexy Ni Ni stayed the night at Flame's"

Fuck!

"Oh know she didn't. Not miss we just fuck buddies staying the night with her fuck buddy." She smirked

I rolled my eyes "Look I was horny last night, I pulled up at his house and he was on whatever so we had sex and I accidentally stayed the night." I shrugged

Milani cocked her head to the side "accidentally huh?"

"Yes!"

She folded her arms "So you care to explained how you got dressed and here on time when you had to go home to get clothes then come back here?"

I honestly was stuck for words. Damn brain think!

"Then she been wearing a whole lot of damn blue." They both laughed

"Alright, fuck I give up. I packed an overnight bag." I slouched down in my seat.

They both shrieked

"So what does that mean. Do you like him?" Ash asked

"Girl ofcourse she does, she just not finna admit it."

"I don't I was just prepared shit. As good as his dick is I knew I wasn't gone get back up to take my ass home." I said biting my lips thinking about last night.

When I was done reminiscing they were both staring at me and then turned to each other and spoke with they eyes.

"Mhm" they both said.

My eyebrows scrunched together "what does that mean?"  I asked

"Nothing" Milani said as she gathered her things and so did Ashley.

I got up as well "I hate y'all."

They just laughed.

We all packed up and left out and went our separate ways.

I was in my car on my way home when my phone started ringing.

I didn't have time to look for who it was so I just answered.

"Hello."

"Nicole" my sister, Brianna answered.

"Hey sis, you okay?" I asked because she didn't like herself.

"No.....Nicole...I need your help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 143 68
Erin was just a normal 18 y/o who was loving life till tragedy struck just days after her birthday. She was diagnosed w/Cancer she found out she may...
87.9K 527 35
Welcome to my book I started way, way, way back when. Think of like middle school - YIKES! I highly doubt I'll go back and edit it because I like th...
24.8K 589 28
"You don't know what it's like! You don't know the bullshit I deal with! You don't know shit!", I yelled getting in her face. "Then fucking tell me w...
3.2K 138 31
Welcome to the world of Leeyah and Chris where nothing last forever and everything is temporary, even your emotions. Will the odds be in their favor...