π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™’π™€π™£ 𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙒 || π˜‹π˜³...

By Music_Is_Life-Duh

"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Ma... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Diary Entry #1
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Diary Entry #2
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Diary Entry #3
Chapter X
Chapter XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Chapter XV
Diary Entry #4
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Diary Entry #5
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Diary Entry #6
A/N
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Diary Log #7
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Diary Log #8
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
A/N
A/N again
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX

Chapter XXVIII

2.5K 87 8
By Music_Is_Life-Duh

I ended up going down to the common and making it through to my dorm without getting caught. I switched to some clean underwear and read a book. Then, once it reached around 11, I went back down to go over to Draco's room and wake him up, but this plan was impeded.

"Someone had fun last night," Millicent (Bulstrode) teased.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I defended.

"Then, where are you going?" She teased, already knowing the answer.

"Blaise's room," I blatantly lied.

"Blaise isn't there," Blaise spoke up. He stood up from behind the couch, revealing himself.

I rolled my eyes, "Then I'll just be loitering in your room." With that, I walked off and knocked on Draco's door when I arrived.

"What," Was his short, grumbled response.

"May I come in?" I asked.

There was shuffling for about a minute, a loud bang, then the door flew open. "What is it?"

He stood with his arm resting on the open door, the black long-sleeve shirt with a green zip-up jacket over it he wore this morning, as well as the same blue jeans. The only difference was his hair had been brushed and he looked like he had just woken up. A small strand was stick up on his head, so without warning, I reached over and brushed it down. Neither of us said anything about it.

"I was just making sure you were awake."

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He opened his door wider, inviting me in, so I took it and sat down on his bed.

"It was obvious you didn't get much sleep. You slept on the ground and were up before me."

"Whatever," He went silent as he sat down next to me. I watched as he, after a moment of silence, turned around and laid against the headboard, his eyes resting on me.

"I'm gonna miss you," I blurted out. As soon as I did, I tried to redeem myself. "The bickering and stuff and not being able to fight with you. It's fun annoying you. You know? Nothing else. I'm just hungover, that's why I said it like that."

"Me too."

"The 'I miss you' part or the hungover part? Unless you meant the 'not bickering' part.." His eyes stayed in me as I rambled so I quickly looked away towards the floor and mumbled, "Sorry."

"I guess I'll miss you."

"Oh." Despite my calm demeanor, my heart was fluttering. I blamed it on my hungover state, though.

"How's your head?"

"Huh?" I looked back over at him to see him still looking at me, sympathy taking over his eyes.

"How. Does. Your. Head. Feel?" He enunciated slowly.

"Shut up, I'm not a child. I had a migraine earlier, but it's gone now."

"Good-- Cool, whatever."

"Whatever," I repeated.

"Whatever," He mocked in a high-pitch voice.

"I'll curse you," I threatened.

"Sure you will," He nodded slowly as if encouraging a child.

I pulled myself onto the bed completely and got on top of him, holding myself up over his body with my arms next to his head. "I'm very intimidating," I glared.

Draco smiled-- genuinely smiled at that. "Not really," He teased. A drop of water then fell onto his forehead. "You're still wet," He decided to remind me.

"Oh." It took me a second to realize he meant my hair. I backed off of him, but he took this moment of weakness, this time he was the one on top of me. The difference was he was intimidating, and his hands were holding mine above my head.

"This is how you intimidate someone," He informed.

"You're not intimidating me," I lied. "I win."

He glared at me, his eyes somehow losing emotion in that instant. He switched his hands around so only one was holding my hands up, and he brought his other hand to my throat. He didn't choke me, but the look in his eyes told me he was threatening me with doing it.

"Jokes on you, I'm into that," I tried to laugh off. However, he squeezed his hand around my throat, cutting off the bloodflow ever so slightly. I closed my eyes at the motion.

"Say that again," He commanded, his voice smirking in itself.

"I'm good--" He squeezed my neck a bit more, and I quickly bit my lip to stop myself from saying anything. This time, Draco noticed me biting my lip. He bent down, his face close to mine. So close that I wanted to kiss him, but I was too restricted to even try at the moment.

"Do it," He finalized.

"It's embarassing," I tried to look away but his grip on my neck kept me in place.

"You didn't have trouble saying it before."

"It was a joke."

He smirked, "And now?"

"I-- I don't mean that--" He squeezed tighter, I accidentally whined at it. "I like it," I whispered, giving into his demand.

"Good," He released his grip and got off the bed. He looked back at me and smirked, "How was that for intimidating?"

"Fuck you," I stood up and faced him.

"You're into that too?"

My face went beet red, so I looked away. "Don't you have a train to catch?"

"This is more important."

"Draco, I don't want to make you late-- If you say anything about making me late, I'm punching you."

He laughed, "I didn't have to."

"Just go."

"You first, it's my dorm."

"What if I like your dorm?" I turned to face him again.

"You have your own."

"It's too far."

"It's not my room you're staying for."

"You're right, I plan to take all of your money."

"Do you like my room more than me?"

"Well," I paused. "I can't argue with your room, so yes."

"You said you liked arguing with me, remember?" He stepped closer.

"Well, I.. Sometimes.." I backed up, sitting back down on the bed.

He stood still, the distance staying between us as he stared down at me. "Right," He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

I looked over at the clock, it was ten-till twelve. "Malfoy--"

"--Draco."

"Draco, you have to go."

"Not yet."

"I'll walk you."

"Fine."

Once we got to the platform, we instantly got squished together with the impacted crowd.

"It's so cold," I wrapped my arms around myself. Draco looked down at me, a smirk still plastered on his face from the moment he was born.

"That's because it'd Winter... and you're still wearing my clothes."

Behind the freezing temperature, my face turned redder than what it was. I huddled closer to him instincitvely, trying to keep warm.

"I'll write to you," I mumbled, half-hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"As will I," He replied.

I smiled, then the realization set it. "I'm not going to see you for... weeks."

"Two weeks."

"Ahh," I groaned. "Now, who am I going to argue with?"

"I'm starting to think the arguing isn't what you'll be missing most."

"Shut up," I hissed as we arrived at the cart Draco was going to get on. "Stay here," I whined.

"I can't, my father'll be pissed."

"Right," I sighed, my breath being visible for everyone to see. I stood up on the tip of my toes and whispered into his ear, "Can I hug you?"

Once I got back to the heels of my feet, he enveloped me into a hug, which I gratefully gave back. "Hey, Draco..."

"What?" He hummed, still in the hug. I wondered why he was willing to hug me where anyone and everyone could see, but chose that not to be the question I asked.

"About what you said.." I trailed off. He said I love you, but I was so drunk it could have had different meaning. I could have misheard it, it could have been out of context, or I could have heard it completely right. I just wish I knew which one.

He froze, his body tensed in the hug as a reaction to my statement, so I tightened my grip on him in fear of him letting go, but he didn't try. "What do you mean?"

"Nevermind, forget it." I shook it off, finally deciding against it.

"No, tell me," He pulled back to look me in the eyes. His eyes were filled with intent and stubborness, it felt as if he was dead-set on knowing what I was going to say. He's so passionate, and I love it.

"I--" The train honked, signalling that it was noon. "Go."

"Tell me, first."

"It doesn't matter, now. Hurry, go."

"I need--"

"Please. I'll tell you when you get back."

"Promise?" He asked, his head cocked towards the train, as if about to leave, but his eyes stayed on me.

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
58.9K 877 13
"You don't own me you fucking bastard" I spat out in anger as Draco grips tightens around my wrist. "Is that so?" He says as his eyes look into my h...
326K 6.6K 73
[α΄α΄€α΄›α΄œΚ€α΄‡ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„Κ€α΄‡α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ α΄€α΄…α΄ Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄…] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with the tip of his wand. "Under my control." ...
8.4K 199 25
"It was my destiny to do it, and I couldn't. I couldn't do it, Hermione," Draco cried softly. "Draco, it was your choice not to. Don't worry, everyth...