Highschool DxD x Soul Reaper

By jasonmakoni54321

What journey awaits our young soul reaper when he is sent to Kouh town. More

Bio
Oc's
Harem
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Question

Chapter 07

1.2K 29 8
By jasonmakoni54321

A week later

Right now Soi Fon and I are at school and I notices that there were alot of parents at our school today.

Minato: *taps Issei shoulder* Hey sorry to bother you, but what are all these parents doing at our school?

Issei: Today is Open house, it where our parents come and watch how we interact and behave in class.

Minato: Ah I see. *telepathic link and relays message*

I then look back at the crowd of parents and I immediately spot my sister and uncle and some familiar faces.

My eyes widened in surprise.

But then I recollected my thoughts and focused on the lesson.

Teachers: On your desk you will see a lump of clay, your assignment is to create something original, it can be whatever you want and as long as its meaningful to you.

Minato: Something meaningful to me...

I then closed my eyes and tried to imagine what was meaningful to me.

Teacher: Minato!

Minato: Ah, yes sir?

Teacher: My, my, I knew you had talent, but I never knew you were this talented.

What was sitting on my desk was a model of my friends and family enjoying a wonder dinner together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
380K 33.3K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.8K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...