Stay [taekook FF]✔️

由 yeontanismybias

When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim t... 更多

✧*。intro 。*✧
✧*。First day 。*✧
✧*。Eyes 。*✧
✧*。 Guilty 。*✧
✧*。 Rivals 。*✧
✧*。 Angel 。*✧
✧*。 kiss 。*✧
✧*。 What is love? 。*✧
✧*。 Date 。*✧
✧*。 Friends 。*✧
✧*。 Party 。*✧
✧*。 Aftermath 。*✧
✧*。 Tzuya 。*✧
✧*。 Fear 。*✧
✧*。 Stalker 。*✧
✧*。 Past 。*✧
✧*。 Past 2 。*✧
✧*。 Different 。*✧
✧*。 The boy 。*✧
✧*。 Jeons 。*✧
✧*。 Deja vu 。*✧
✧*。 Addiction 。*✧
✧*。 Fallen 。*✧
✧*。 All for them 。*✧
✧*。 Don't go 。*✧
✧*。 First love 。*✧
✧*。 Fucked up 。*✧
✧*。 Back to you 。*✧
✧*。 Boyfriend 。*✧
✧*。 The obsessive prince 。*✧
✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 1 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 2 。*✧

✧*。 Who are you? 。*✧

1.3K 46 24
由 yeontanismybias

The place was lit up with magnificent chandeliers, white and blue orchids adorned the center of the dining tables, draped in blue silk. A contrast to the shining white marble floor, along with the walls of the beautiful party venue.

People ranging from wealthy to borderline rich to filthy rich, were all sipping there drinks talking among themselves as the party waited for the star of the night. The one who's the party is for.

A handsome young man, who looked equally rich as everyone else but did not bother to interact with anyone as he quietly observed his employees working as hosts of the party.

Yuna and lia were in the kitchen monitoring the catering.

Kai was busy mingling with every guest present.

Soobin and Beomgyu were checking the security and entry.

And Jimin was busy welcoming all the guests along with handing them a dark blue ribbon like wristband to tie on their wrist before entering.

Kim Taehyung, was as usual looking like a god with his dark grey suit with a black high neck underneath with his long hair messy (picture below) ,as he waited for the birthday boy, who he may or may not despise cause his possesive ass think he stole his bunny but deep down he knows it was his bunny who chose to walk out years ago...

Maybe he's jealous? Maybe he's still salty from what happened a few days ago? Who knows? And the worst part was the problem of his anxiety and jealousy was apparently the mysterious son of this party's owner. But his anxiety was because of something else.

The day before the party~

"Taehyung there's something you need to know-"

"Seojoon hyung I'm busy at the moment you know the event is tomorrow I don't have time-"

"Listen to me!"

Taehyung paused as he heard the panic in the older's voice.

"You remember you asked me to look into the Lee's family background before the partnership?" Seojoon said from the other side of the call.

"Yeah what about it? Did you find something?"

"Oh I didn't just find something, I found a lot of things. Mostly regarding Mr.Lee's son Lee Jongsuk"

He was leaning on the corner of the room to a high table from where his eyes could see everyone and everything in the ongoing party, sipping his whisky on rocks, a scowl on his face, constant from two days.

It looked like he could murder someone from the amount of dark aura he had around him but that didn't stop many young girls and boys to eye him with desire and interest. But he didn't paid any attention to anyone as he already had a lot in his mind.

It wasn't until his eyes fell on a familiar face coming in from the entrance cladded in a black suit with white ruffled silk top underneath, long black hair partied on one side with long silver earrings dangling from each ear. Along with beautiful doe eyes and red rosy lips walked in Jeon Jungkook in all his glory looking as beautiful as always, taking taehyung's breath away just like always....

But what made taehyung snap out of his daydreaming (gaydreaming) was when a certain boy pulled Jungkook to him by his waist roughly as if he owned him or something.
The distasteful and uncomfortable look on jungkook's face didn't help his anxiety at all.

"Our agent found out that two years ago Lee Jongsuk disappeared for almost half year but according to the house maids he wasn't the same as he was before he disappeared...."

Frowning he bottomed up his drink before he walked towards the 'supposed' couple. A professional smile soon made it's way to his lips as he approached them skeptically.

"Mr.Lee, welcome! How's your father? I hope he can soon join us as well." Taehyung said in a monotonous professional tone.

"Ah... so you're Mr.Kim! Nice to meet you again!" Lee Jongsuk said as he slightly squeezed a shaking jungkook's waist which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung's sharp gaze.

"Lee's residents house keepers and maids conformed that the boy was an anti social introverted person who barely left his room and had a very poor eye sight that he is almost blind without his glasses and was born with genetic allergies which means he was unable to consume Mushrooms and nuts. But when he returned it seemed like he had non of those problems what so ever..."

"So how do you like the decor Mr.Lee?" Taehyung asked still wearing his professional smile as gestured to the neatly decorated luxurious venue.

"Hmm. It's good. I like it"

"Why don't you help yourselves with a few drinks while the Mr. Chairman arrives?"

"Sure. Come on baby~" Jongsuk said to Jungkook who looked pleadingly at taehyung as if trying to tell him something, before getting dragged towards bar.

Taehyung stood still as he kept thinking about the words of his hyung from the call he had yesterday.

"And the worst part is that Chanyeol's loyal sidekicks have been seen entering the Lee mansion every month after Lee Jongsuk returned after disappearing...."

As he observed the 'couple' something definitely looked odd from the last time he saw them together.

He watched as they made their way to the dance floor, more like Jongsuk dragged Jungkook with him.

Taehyung's patience was running low, the whole time that guy kept dragging his kookie everywhere like some slave or pet which Jungkook definitely also didn't like judging from the uncomfortable and timid expression he had on. So when he saw him forcing Jungkook to dance he finally lost it as he made his way to the couple.

"May I a dance?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was trying to keep a safe distance from his 'boyfriend', who kept holding him to tight.

Jongsuk scowled and didn't even try to hide it unlike taehyung. Something about this guy just pisses him off and no it's not only about Jungkook though it's something else like his expression it's like he's hiding something.

"Taehyung Park chanyeol has definitely something with Lee's be careful I'll send a back team tomorrow incase something goes wrong."

"I already have him. You're too late." Jongsuk said with a smirk on his face. To which taehyung smirked back and said...

"You never had him in the first place"

_________________

Jungkook was getting ready for the party with a uneasy feeling in his heart.

Jongsuk haven't contacted him since that evening in the beach club, and it was concerning cause even though he didn't like him like a lover but he still cared for him as a friend...

He was always understanding and flexible with jungkook's attitude and behavior, but this time he is afraid the poor guy must have really got hurt.

After days of isolation and constant thinking Jungkook came to the conclusion that he needs to get his decisions straight. He's done make his life decisions for others. He will make his own decisions!

He was pulling his blazer on his shoulder when the doorbell ringed through the house. Today his mom and aunt were out to have dinner with some old friends of their's and since jungkook was going to the party his mom thought her going is not necessary. So Jungkook was currently alone in the house, so without wasting time he reached for the front door to see who it was.

The door opened revealing Jongsuk dressed in a grey button up suit with a bouquet of red roses....

"May I come in?" Jongsuk asked in a low toned voice. Laced with something the younger boy couldn't decipher.

Jungkook only nodded as he let the other male in. An awkward tension was lingering in the air around them but no one wanted to address the elephant in the room. They slowly, silently approached the living room couch.

"I...I'm sorry for how I behaved Jungkook ah." Jongsuk said with a sad expression as he handed the bouquet to the younger.

"I know you are, I'm sorry too... I shouldn't have gave you cold shoulder...I think we-" Jungkook but got cut off mid sentence.

"Well then we're good right? Thank god."

"Jongsuk I think we should really consider this situation seriously... we never really had a proper conversation about our feelings before we got in to a relationship so I-"

"I know! I know what you wanna say we need to fix our relationship and I know what to do!" With Jongsuk got up from the couch and kneeled down on one knee in front of Jungkook taking his hand in his, who was still sitting on the couch shocked and panicked by the sudden gesture of the older.

"Jeon Jungkook, I know it's sudden but I have been in love with you for two years and I can't be more certain about this... Baby... will you marry me?"

Silence.

No spoke a word until...

"No" Jungkook said sadly as he eyed the other for a reaction. But only got a blank stare.

"Jongsuk, I want to talk to you and open up about my true feelings cause I feel guilty for not tell you and keeping you in the dark....." Jungkook said slightly tearing up as he still got no response.

"I...I don't love you Jongsuk... I tried but I couldn't....I feel like I'm playing you and that day your insecurity made me realize that you know it too...so I think.....I think we should Break up." the moment the sentence finished Jungkook felt the hands on his hand tightening.

"Why?....Why him? WHY?!!!" Jongsuk suddenly yelled making Jungkook flinch.

"I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YOU FOR TWO YEARS!!! I DID EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING YOU WANTED YET YOU CHOSE HIM!!!! I WAS HERE , NOT HIM SO WHY??!!! YOU LEFT HIM AFTER A MONTH SO WHY-" Jongsuk yelling suddenly stop as jungkook spoke up.

"How...how do you know I've only known him for a month?" Jungkook asked as he looked up at the now silent male, before continuing..

"Who are you?"

Jongsuk was frozen before slowly breaking into fits of laughter, dark creepy, maniacal laughter before suddenly he stopped all together. He looked down at Jungkook who somehow felt like he heard that laughter before.

"Oh darling you have no idea..."

_________________________________________

Hi....So I'm particularly happy today cause I got selected for the program I applied for yayy!

And also 'Stay' is now eligible for this years wattys awards but......the only problem is that it's still not complete I've been writing this book since June 2021 and now it's July 2022 and it's still not complete but.....it's almost done a few more chapters are left so please motivate me a little so I write it before my 2nd semester exams starts ( ̄▽ ̄) also sorry for the small chapter 😭😭😭

So who is Lee Jongsuk really 👀?

Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter~

Votes and comments are very much appreciated~

💜💜💜

Word count: 1836

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.2K 21
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
330K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
371K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
392K 20.6K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...