The Queen's Harem || BTS in H...

By jungkookiezee

Soyoung, a mysterious lady, takes birth in the East Kingdom where women are treated like slaves. King Choi Si... More

Disclaimer
❗ABOUT COPYRIGHT❗
Characters (AI generated)
Trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Smart Cat
Chapter 2: The Dark Night
Chapter 3: Arrogance and Ego
Chapter 4: I do⁷
Chapter 5: Something's off
Chapter 6: Bold enough
Chapter 7: What are you?
Chapter 8: The kid named Donghyung
Chapter 9: Yin and Yang
Chapter 10: A purrfect plan
Chapter 11: The war has begun
Chapter 12: Nekomata
Chapter 13: Are we in a relationship?
Chapter 14: Uncover the truth
Chapter 15: Unexpected plans
A/N
Chapter 16: Side effect of being a cat
Chapter 18: Entering the tiger's den
Chapter 19: Disowned
Something extra
Chapter 20: Getting beheaded
Chapter 21: A gift to please the one
Chapter 22: Wise words from the wise man
Chapter 23: The one with anger issues
Chapter 24: The Beauty with no Brains
Chapter 25: Fleeing the capital
Chapter 26: Once you get coronated...
Chapter 27: Someone familiar
Chapter 28: Second mother
Chapter 29: The real queen
Chapter 30: You shall come to me
Chapter 31: When duty calls....
Chapter 32: Face off
Chapter 33: Self-destruction
Chapter 34: The spiritual stone
Chapter 35: The Gift
Chapter 36: The wedding
Chapter 37: Return Gift
Chapter 38: Sian's love
Chapter 39: Someone's presence
Chapter 40: A generous king
Chapter 41: Jin's vision
Chapter 42: Yunki's Plan
Chapter 43: Jimin's Warning
Chapter 44: Jeongguk's Dilemma
Chapter 45: Discovery with Namjun
Chapter 46: Hosung's Anger
Chapter 47: Taehyun's Longing
Chapter 48: Arrest them
Chapter 49: I'll free you all
Chapter 50: The ultimate sacrifice (Finale)
Epilogue
Announcement: Queen's Harem Trilogy

Chapter 17: Secrets

585 38 21
By jungkookiezee

Soyoung's POV

"I can't process anything!" Yunki rubbed his temples. "So that woman is actually a courtesan?" He raised a brow and I nodded.

"And father is the one who brought her here?!" Taehyun gasped and I nodded.

"And Jeongguk....he....summoned you?!" Namjun raised a brow as I nodded in response.

"So you're a two tailed cat, right?" Yunki asked looking at me and I nodded.

"Are we even safe around you?!" Jimin raised a brow.

"You get on my nerves sometimes so I don't know if you're safe or not!" I smiled at him and he cleared his throat, "But I am not a monster...its just my powers just like you all." I explained. "And I know that it might be difficult for you all to accept me for who I am but since we share a common goal, I would like to co-operate with you all from my end till we reach our goal."

"We don't have any problem with you." Jin said casually while looking at the ledger as if it wasn't a big deal.

"That's right! We don't have any problems with you!" Hosung said looking at the others and the others nodded in agreement except for Jimin.

"And it doesn't matter who you are, what you are and where from you came. To me you're a strong and powerful woman with good intentions!" Jin looked at me and smiled. I was left speechless but thankfully Jimin broke the silence.

"I don't have any problems with you either as long as you don't steal my clothes and belongings!" Jimin said in a teasing way.

"You- How did you know I took your clothes?!" I was surprised.

He pointed at his nose, " Don't forget that my power is to detect and interact with supernatural beings! My clothes smelled like you." He smirked.

I cleared my throat and looked at him, "Well you don't have to worry. Stealing things is your job anyways, right?!"

He came closer as his smirk turned into a mischievous smile, "Want me to steal your heart too?!"

My eyes widened....is he flirting with me right now?!

"AHEMMM! We all are still here, Jimin!" Hosung grabbed his arm and pulled him to his side.

"This ledger mentions that father was her regular customer." Jin pointed at the ledger and everyone in the room gasped.

"This will be enough to take down father but this isn't enough to prove that she is not pregnant with my child." Yunki said.

"Talking about which, where did you first meet her?!" Jin asked.

"At my favourite inn...."

*Flashback*

"Here's your wine, sir!" Lady Park served Yunki his wine and sat across him. Yunki raised a brow at her but then concentrated on drinking.

Sir, is this seat taken?!" Yunki sipped his wine and looked at the woman. He shook his head no and then concentrated on drinking again.

After sometime he felt dizzy.

"Sir, you're so handsome~~~" Lady Park placed her hand on his.

Yunki smiled at the compliment and pulled her closer by her arm, "You're beautiful too~~"

Lady Park cupped his face and he smirked as both of their lips met.

*flashback ends*

"......the next morning I woke up beside her." Yunki said with a hint of guilt in his voice.

"Yunki hyung, you literally slept with her?!" Taehyun gasped.

"But nothing happened I am sure about that! No matter how wasted I was, I am a warrior and my instincts work better than an average person. So if something had happened, I would've remembered." Yunki said looking at me as if he was explaining it to me.

"That's true though!" Taehyun nodded,"But does this mean that its father doing from the very start?!"

"Only two people can answer that!" Namjun said.

I turned towards Yunki, "Yunki, I don't care what happened in the past. I only care about the present and I also trust you!" I smiled at him trying to make him feel less guilty.

He looked into my eyes and nodded with a faint smile, "Thank you for understanding!"

I nodded and looked at Jin, "I haven't slept for 2 days...so if you'll excuse me now?!"

"Ahh yes! Go and take some rest!" Jin said as bowed to them and went outside in the garden to get some fresh air. There I found Iseul standing and staring at the space.

I approached her, "Iseul, what are you doing here?"

She turned around and sigh. There was a hint of sadness and guilt on her face, "I'm sorry for everything, Soyoung!"

"Whatever happened is not your fault, Iseul. The knights would've known about my secret sooner or later anyways."

She sighed again but gave me faint smile.

That's when Jeongguk jumped down from a tree out of nowhere while carrying a sleeping Donghyung, "Missed me, dearie?!" He winked at me.

"What are you a ninja?! Where from you just came?!"

He giggled and turned towards Iseul, "Would you mind putting him to bed, miss Iseul?!"

Iseul took Donghyung from his arms, "I'll gladly put him to bed, sir!" She bowed and left.

"Aren't you being way too flirty lately?!" I raised a brow at him.

"Does that bother you, love?!" He bend down to reach my height.

"Ahh....not really!" I looked into his beautiful eyes that were twinkling, "And will you please stop calling me by weird names?"

"Would you like to be called kitty?!" He smirked.

"I...have a name!" I said with a poker face.

He ignored my words and straightened up, "I'll go and meet the hyungs now!" He winked and left while whistling a tune.

"What is wrong with him?!" I cupped my cheeks because they were hot. "But he looks happy!" I smiled looking at him.

That's when I felt the presence of someone in the shadows. As soon as Jeongguk was out of sight, the figure revealed himself and my eyes widened.

3rd person POV

Inside the mansion,

"You are such an insolent and ill mannered woman. How could you doubt my eldest son?! Its like an insult to the entire Cha clan!!!!!" Lady Cha looked furiously at Lady Park.

"I am sorry, mother-in-law-"

"Don't call me that!"

"M-my lady, I'm sorry. I am still learning the etiquettes of your family...please forgive me for my foolish actions!" Lady Park bowed deeply.

Lady Cha stomped off to her room without saying anything else.

"Ahh she has a lot of temper...tsk tsk!" Lord Cha shook his head in disbelief while looking at lady Cha's retreating back. He then turned towards Lady Park, "You only had one job and you couldn't even do that. You took this task by yourself and promised to kick out that woman...don't you think you should try harder?!"

Lady Park bowed, "I'm sorry, my lord. I'm trying my best but it seems like your son is suspicious of me!"

Lord Cha cleared his throat, "I don't want to hear excuses!" He warned and then left the room.

Lady Park sighed and sat down on the floor. That's when she heard a knock on the door and looked up to see the knights.

"Can we come in?!" Jin stood near the door holding the ledger.

Her eyes widened when she looked at the ledger.

"YOU-" Jeongguk at Lady Park

Lady Park's eyes widened at the sight of Jeongguk.

"YOU'RE THAT WOMAN WHO BOUGHT DRUGS THAT DAY!!!"

Lady Park turned around towards the window, "N-no...you're mistaken, sir!"

"Do you know her, Jeongguk?!" Yunki came in.

"Yesssss! That night......"

*Flashback*

"I've a cold and I need some medicines." Jeongguk coughed.

"Please wait a minute, young man!" The herb store keeper said and went inside.

Jeongguk took this time to look around the store. He grabbed some random herbs and sniffed them.

That's when lady Park came in and looked at Jeongguk, "Can you give me a drug that can make one intoxicated?!"

Jeongguk raised a brow at her, "Do I look like a herb collector to you?!"

"Here you go, young man!" The store keeper came and gave Jeongguk the medicines.

"What would you like, young miss?!" The man asked Lady park.

"Ahh...I'm so sorry, sir!" Lady Park bowed. Jeongguk just nodded, paid the man and then left.

*Flashback ends*

"So you intoxicated me using a drug?!" Yunki glared at her.

"N-no, sir...I would never!" She turned around to face Yunki.

"DO YOU THINK MY BROTHER IS LYING THEN?!" Yunki raised his voice as she flinched.

"Aish....you're such a sly fox!" Jimin smirked looking at her while leaning against the wall casually.

"This ledger here mentions that our father was your regular customer when you were a courtesan!" Jin pointed at the ledger.

"Who do love our father or Yunki hyung?!" Taehyun asked, raising his brow.

"i-I don't know what you all are talking about!" She denied everything, "I am just a normal woman."

Namjun sighed, "You're still denying when we have proof with us."

"T-that ledger is fake!" She claimed.

"I stole that from your room at the courtesan house!" Jeongguk said with a smile and she gulped.

"Its better that you confess now! We promise we won't hurt you if you tell us everything!" Hosung said.

"Alright yes!" She glared at them, "Yes I am a courtesan and yes I drugged Yunki sir because I love him." She laughed, "But have you seen your wife? While you all are here questioning me! she is there with another man! She is not satisfied with the 7 of you!" She laughed and pulled the curtains of the window, revealing Soyoung talking to a man. "I don't know who is the real courtesan-"

Yunki opened the window, "LADY SOYOUNG!!!!!"

Soyoung's POV

*few minutes before*

As the figure revealed himself, my eyes widened, "Wook?! What are you doing here?!"

He knelt down and bowed, "my lady, I have failed in my duty...please punish me to death them!"

"What happened? Is father ok?" I asked anxiously.

"He ran away from the village. I think he regained his memory."

I gasped, "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! DID YOU ALL GIVE HIM THE HERB?"

He nodded slowly, "We did but he threw it away without our knowledge."

"Ahh!" I grabbed my head and started pacing around.

"I searched all the possible places and roads that lead to the capital but he was nowhere!"

"Did you check our mansion?!"

He nodded, "He didn't go there."

"He didn't come here either....that means?!" My eyes widened, "T-the palace?!" I looked at Wook as his eyes widened too.

He stood up immediately, "My lady, allow me to go and look for him."

"LADY SOYOUNG!!!!!" I heard Yunki's voice and turned around to look at him.

..........................................

At the palace,

"Wow look who do we have here?!" Sian smirked as he walked around Lord Seo while carrying his sword. Lord Seo was kneeling down, he looked pale and his feet were bleeding.

Eunsang was sitting on the bed while sipping wine, "Ahh I feel nostalgic!" He giggled.

Sian looked at him, "Right, Eun?!" He giggled too, "I remember doing this 15 years ago too!" He laughed when suddenly Lord Seo grabbed his legs.

"Y-your Majesty, please spare my daughter!"

"Aish don't touch me!" He kicked him and dusted his silk robe, "This robe is much more expensive than your life!"

He crouched down and pointed his sword under his chin, "So....tell me where were you?!"

"D-did His Majesty not confine me in a village?!"

"Huh? What is he talking about, Eun?!" He raised a brow and looked at Eun who gestured that he might have gone mad.

"Wait a second!" Sian smirked, "if its not me then its either your daughter whose life you are begging for or your 7 son-in laws!" Sian chucked, "They wanted to keep you safe but here you are!"

Lord Seo gulped and thought for awhile. He recalled that the last the he remembers before waking up in that village is that he fainted in Soyoung's arms after feeling a sharp pain on his neck, "She must have injected me with a drug and was feeding me something to give me temporary amnesia!" The lord thought to himself. "S-she was fighting alone all this time?!"

The lord came out of his thoughts when Sian snapped his fingers in front of him, "Are you sleeping with open eyes?!"

"Your Majesty!" He bowed, "W-where is my daughter?!"

"You'll meet her soon!" He patted on his shoulder, "Let me use you as a bait!" He smirked and stood up, "GUARDS!!!! TAKE HIM AWAY AND LOCK HIM UP IN THE PRISON!"

Two guards came in and started to drag the lord away.

"YOUR MAJESTY!!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT MY DAUGHTER!!!!! YOUR MAJESTYYYYY......" His voice slowly faded away.

"He is old but has so much power in his voce!" Sian said scratching his ears.

"What are you planning to do, my king?!" Eunsang asked.

Sian went to his bed and sat next to Eunsang, "Don't you think you're sitting in the wrong place, my puppy?"

Eunsang smirked and sat on Sian's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"You pick up quickly!" He smiled and kissed on his forehead, "I'll use Lord se to bring that woman to the palace!" Sian answered his question.

Eunsang nodded with a smirk and then pushed Sian on the bed, "You should sleep now, my king!" He laid next to him and buried his face on Sian's chest, "Its pretty late...good night!"

Sian giggled, "Seems like you're tired, Eun!" He wrapped his arms around Eunsang and watched him falling asleep in his arms.

Sian kissed on his forehead with a smile and then drifted off to sleep slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 11.4K 30
(Vampire AU) You are sent to a luxurious mansion after winning a beauty pageant. What you don't realize is that it was all a trap set up by a group o...
17.1K 1.2K 10
[ BTS ] Everything in the surrounding world crumbled to ash and ruin, but I was left unscathed. He never let the devastation come near me. • • • With...
11.8K 597 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
105K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...