FACELESS, benchtrio

By hrts4foolish

"Look, I baked you a cake!" "Y/n that cake says, 'I poisoned this'," OR IN WHICH, a small streamer from Swed... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨: introduction
𝐨𝐧𝐞: morning stream
𝐭𝐰𝐨: seven eleven
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: valorant with the boys
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: phasmaphobia
𝐬𝐢𝐱: zodiac signs
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: riksbron
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: pressure
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: blowing up the moon
𝐭𝐞𝐧: it's mental illness innit
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: uk truthing
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: have a safe flight, or not
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: not 5'2
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: board games
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 4 am cake
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: peer pressure
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: missing sweater
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: faceless or not?
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: killer cake
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: waltzing
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞: goodbye england
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨: the finale

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: licorice and tubbo interactions

2.4K 73 126
By hrts4foolish

irl !

Ding!

Y/n picked up his phone. A notification from Twitter. He only had notifications on for people he followed so he knew it was something important in one way or the other. Ok, sometimes it really wasn't. He regretted that he had followed Velvet. That man did some questionable stuff on Twitter.

But it wasn't Velvet. Or an artist he followed. Or Boomer. Instead, the notification read that he had just gotten a new mutual follower, a moot. He opened his phone to see who it was and when he did he was pretty shaken. Tubbo. When had he raided him? An hour ago? Two? Y/n saw that he had mentioned him in a tweet as well.

twitter !

Tubbo @TubboLive • 5m
Thank you so much for the raid
boss man! @Eros_

    ↳ Ranboo @Ranboosaysstuff • 3m
        I watched his stream, he seems really
        cool. Yo, @Eros_ you're really cool
        dude
         ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 1m
              Thank you :D

    ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 1m
         No problem king

irl !

Y/n could not believe what he was seeing. Free clout. And Tubbo recognized him. Like actually recognized his existence and tweeted at him after Y/n raided him. Then he narrowed his eyes. Was he coming off as a prude? He needed to ask someone, and his first instinct was to message Boomer before he realized that he was most likely asleep by now so he probably shouldn't do that.

Instead, he decided that he could mess with Twitter by posting a fraction of his face (this was a lie, he actually only posted a picture showing a bit of his neck, hair, ear, and a bit of his jaw). While being faceless, those kinds of posts got a hella lot of views. And likes. Those things had never hurt anyone.

He posted the picture without a caption or explanation whatsoever, just a random picture. He trusted that his viewers would know exactly what it was without actually being told what it was. Y/n on the other hand was a bit unsure of what it meant. The thought of doing a face reveal, like ever, scared him enough to want to quit the internet.

His face, live in front of thousands of people? He'd rather die. Every time he looked in the mirror it was as if a new person was staring back at him, he could never come to peace with his own features. Did he have almond eyes? Thin almond eyes? Round eyes? He had no idea.

At the same time though, there has been a continuous pattern of faceless YouTubers and streamers' face revealing a few years after they begin creating content. Would Y/n fall in this category of content creators? The thought alone made him anxious.

Then the lock in the front door rattled, signaling that someone was trying to unlock it. Which also meant that Viola was home and he could finally have dinner. Yes, he could have eaten dinner by himself, but since it was just the two of them he didn't feel nice eating without her.

insta !

erosoninstagram

Liked by TubboLive, realboomerna and others...
erosoninstagram he took over the bed 😐

userone aww, he's so cute

usertwo YOU HAVE A CAT??
  | userthree he's had it for years
wdym?

realboomerna how about you come and take over my bed?
| erosoninstagram in your dreams
| realboomerna you fake bitch

TubboLive yo, why do you have my cat?? 🤨
| erosoninstagram sorry boss man,
i'll make sure to return him soon
| TubboLive you better

userthree can i have him? he's adorbs

userfour what's his name?
| erosoninstagram licorice
| userfive who the fuck names their
cat licorice?? 🤓
| erosoninstagram i do, got a
problem with that?
| userfive no, no i don't. it's a great
name 😃

irl !

"How's the stream coming along?" Viola asked with a smile as she poked her head through the door.

Y/n groaned and hid his face in his hands.

"Horribly," He responded. Because it was. The second he had tried to start streaming streamlabs decided to crash. Just his luck.

Viola chuckled and walked over to stand behind his chair, resting her arms on his shoulders.

"I'm sure it'll be great," She said.

"Hm," Y/n grunted. Then he turned his head to look at her. "Do you want to join? You could grab one of the kitchen chairs," He added.

"Sure, but I can't stay for long. I have a test to study for," She smiled and left to grab a chair.

Y/n continued to fight with streamlabs in hopes to make it work. He knew that chat would bully him if he was late since it was a scheduled stream. He groaned again as it didn't work.

"Is it still not working?" Viola smiled when she returned with the chair. How she found this so amusing was beyond Y/n's understanding. He found it rather irritating.

"No," He said through gritted teeth. Viola put a hand on his shoulder and he realized how tense he was. Why was he so mad at his computer for not working? He knew it was a dog-shit computer so why was he still surprised.

"Sorry," He sighed. "But it still won't work."

"Can I try?" Viola asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Go ahead," Y/n said and used his hand to indicate that the keyboard was all hers.

She grinned and began trying to fix it. Three minutes later the stream was going. How she'd done it he couldn't understand, but it didn't matter. As long as the stream was working again.

: ̗̀ stream highlights! ༉‧₊˚.

highlight #1

"NO!" Y/n screamed before slapping his hands to his face, hiding in them.

Viola laughed at him. He'd just lost another game of bedwars and was absolutely devastated.

"You're actually so bad," She grinned.

"Fuck you," He replied.

"It's decided then. You're making dinner tonight," Viola said. Y/n groaned earning a laugh from his sister.

highlight #2

"Who the fuck is rainbow?" Viola asked with furrowed eyebrows and Y/n laughed.

"It's Ranboo. He's another streamer," He explained.

"Oh. Is he faceless too?" She asked and Y/n narrowed his eyebrows just when his LEDs turned purple.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" He asked.

"Just curious. Chat seems to like him," Viola shrugged and Y/n looked over at chat to see that they, indeed, seemed to really like Ranboo.

"Yes, well chat is a bunch of mentally ill teens, which is why they watch my streams," Y/n said without caring about the accusations he was going to have to face on Twitter. He knew they were all jokes anyway.

Viola slapped his arm.

"Don't say that!" She told him off.

"Ow! Chat did you hear that? She slapped me!" Y/n whined desperately. Chat was not on his side in the slightest though, they rather seemed to find his pain well deserved and also very funny.

twitter !

Eros @Eros_ • 8m
why do you guys like Viola so
much? :(

userone @userone • 8m
maybe because she's funnier than
you? grow a backbone bitch /j
usertwo @usertwo • 7m
userone 😭😭
userone @userone • 5m
what? someone had to tell
him /j

Tubbo @TubboLive • 6m
don't worry boss man, i still think
you're funnier than her :D
Eros @Eros_ • 6m
thank you king
userthree @userthree • 5m
i'm begging you, please stream
together. i'm on my knees

userfour @userfour • 4m
because she's hot
Eros @Eros_ • 3m
you've literally never seen her
face?? also never refer to my
sister as hot ever again, i feel
like throwing up
userfour @userfour • 2m
of course, my bad. your sister
is very sexy

userfive @userfive • 3m
because she's almost just like you
and we like you?? like what do you
want from us
Eros @Eros_ • 2m
aw, that's so sweet :,)
userfive @userfive • 2m
JK HAHA GET FUCKED
BITCH
usersix @usersix • 1m
GOTTEM
Eros @Eros_ • 46s
... i hate you guys

— 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
viola supremacy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 70 39
A girl with a small following on twitch runs into a tall boy with fluffy hair on the first day in a new school. He volunteers to help here throughout...
9K 459 15
Tommy and Tubbo live as royalty together, one's a prince and the other's his best friend, and their life is pretty much how they want it to be. This...
101K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
10.3K 471 18
AGHHHHH, WHO ARE YOU!?" Tommy has always been a curious fellow, of course this led to many encounters with supervillians, but hey , he was still liv...