𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄,, All of u...

By hyuckiebabe

- in which a certain moral filled girl and her classmates gets caught in a middle of a war against... zombies... More

CAST!
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16

1.7

3.4K 182 23
By hyuckiebabe

HEAVY BREATHS SURROUNDED THE classroom as the group of students let their minds run without rest.

Why is this happening? Why to us?

Is this even real?

Are we gonna die?

I don't wanna die..

I wanna go home...

Help us.. Please.

Hana sighed heavily while gently patting the side of Jimin's face as the girl laid her head on the taller's shoulder. Hyoryeong who was in front of her was holding onto her hand, visibly shaking. Gyeongsu and Nayeon were just at each other's neck again a few seconds ago. If it weren't for Hana quieting the shit out of them those cannibals would've immediately came for their room.

Suddenly, a disheveled Coach Kang came in through the door- panting and shining with sweat. Alerted, Hana stood up in front of the two girls who clinged to her while Jaemin shielded her behind him. "Are you kids okay?" The man asks, trying to catch his breath.

"What about you? Are you not bit?" Gyeongsu asked back. "Of course not. Now barricade the doors! High!" He yells. Immediately everyone obeyed, grabbing the tables and chairs to stack them up infront of the doors.

"Go! Help and barricade the doors!

Don't just stand there-! Move!" The coach yells as he pushed tables and screamed at them to obey him, while he himself didn't make the move to stack up the tables. Hana reluctantly followed his instructions and helped Namra carry one of the chairs to put it on top of a table, to which the girl quietly bowed to her as a thank you for.

"You called the cops right?" Nayeon asks him which caught Hana's attention. The girl looked back at them while moving some tables without properly looking at what she was doing, accidentally hitting Jaemin's shin. "Ow! Be careful!"

"Sorry! Sorry.." She breathed out. "We can leave soon, right?" Nayeon asks him again. "Yeah. Sure, yes of course."

Just as she heard his answer, Isak grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to her and Onjo. "What do we do?" the girl in the bun asks. "What?" Onjo replies. "Look... His arm."

The tallest of the three looked at where she was pointing at and surely enough there was an obvious bite mark on his arm. "Mr. Kang.." Onjo quietly uttered out, earning everyone's attention. Hana gently pushed the two behind her on instinct. "What? What are you doing? Help them!"

"Your arm! You were bit!" Gasps rang around the room as the man looked at his own arm. "This isn't a bite.. I- I wasn't b-bit. No. I wasn't." He mutters, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself. "You clearly are!" Isak retorts. "I said i wasn't- Don't talk back to me!"

"Were you really bit?"

"I said I wasn't! How many times do i have to tell you?!" He screams angrily. "Get out." Hana speaks up firmly earning a glare from the teacher. "What? You're telling me to get out?," The man started walking towards her and she stepped back, shielding the two girls and Nayeon who was in front of the window. "After all i did to get here? You want me to go back out?" He states in disbelief.

"You were bit. Get. Out." She tells him once more, pissing him off more as well. "You little bitch. You don't tell me what to do. Come here. Yah!"

"I said, Come here! You're not going to?" When he started stomping his way to her Jaemin ran to her side of the room and was ready to attack him if he tried something. But he stopped. His nose was bleeding and he tried wiping it away. Onjo on the other hand thought it would be a good idea to throw a bag to his head.

It infuriated him more.

He slowly looked back at her and his glare screamed anger. Cheongsan grabbed her quickly away from him. "Are you out of your mind? Bitch-"

He fell down. His body started cracking and he started to turn in such complicated directions. The cracking of his bones were loud. At least for Hana. "Hey... I think, i really was bit." He mumbles.

"Hurry! Throw him out!!" Nayeon screamed, covering her ears in fear. He stood up abnormally and went running to Minji making Hana widen her eyes. "No no Minji-" she was too late. Her out reached hand started shaking as she watched her classmate get bitten and most likely infected. Daesu threw the man away from her while the girl trembled. "Daesu-yah.."

"What do i do? I don't want to die.." She says softly. While Hana continued to look at her with a broken face Mr. Kang started attacking the boys, firstly pouncing on Suhyeok who dodged and threw him to the wall.

Hana wanted to comfort the crying Minji, who's bones were starting to crack. She was too late. She hated it. She could've done something sooner... Couldn't she..? "Help me.." Minji shakily says, looking straight at her.

Then everything and everyone else turned muffled to the brunette, Minji slowly turning was the only thing visible to her. Everyone else was trying to fight and escape.

Nayeon was trying to take down the barricades they made and the boys were fighting Mr. Kang. Minji was about to attack her but Gyeongsu pushed her out of the way. He fell on top of her and looked at her crying face. "Hey, get yourself together." He says, trying to help her stand up. Jaemin was fighting Minji and Cheongsan was pinning the coach to the wall with a table.

The door was open and Suhyeok told everyone to run outside. "Get her out of here!" Jaemin yells at Gyeongsu who nodded and dragged the sobbing girl, stumbling there way outside. Once Cheongsan and the council president was outside, Suhyeok dodged Mr. Kang and escaped before closing the door on the man and ran with the rest.

As they were running, the group was halted when a few zombies appeared from the staircase. Some fell on the ground (specifically Nayeon) from the sudden stop. Suhyeok and Jaemin immediately went to fight the zombies in front. The two were working in sync. Suhyeok kicked and pushed the zombies while Jaemin dodged, slammed and punched them hard.

A zombie however was able to pass through the two and run to Nayeon who was still on the ground trying to run seated. Gyeongsu was trying to help her up, not noticing the one he was supposed to look after was holding a fire extinguisher and ran towards the zombie. Hana slammed the metal straight to it's skull and pushed it away aggressively which then was caught and beat up by Jaemin.

Seeing Hana defend them made the other boys move and join the beating up cannibals party. They grabbed windows and smashed the zombies on the head with it without hesitation. Daesu as the biggest man in the group took a whole door and used it as a shield. "Hey! Get out of the way!"

All the boys went behind him and helped him push the door instead. "Girls, help Daesu push it! Let the boys defend our heads!" A tear stained Hana yells which was obeyed by the girls.

The chaos continued as the students fought to survive. The crying, running, yelling and fighting was really getting to Hana. She wanted to rest. Her head was throbbing and her ankles was aching. Did she have a sprain? Who knows. The girl didn't care. As much as she wanted to give up and stop running, they still needed to go somewhere safe. She still wanted to help them go somewhere safe.

She hated this. So much.

This was a very late update,
I'm very sorry<//3
I was busy the whole day and midnight was my only free time.

This is more than 1.2k words so it still took long to publish also. I didn't know where to cut it. A lot of typos might occur. I rushed the proof reading of this chapter.

More updates tomorrow !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 106 15
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fight for survival and for their true feeli...
682 29 10
unknowingly she finds herself falling for him during a zombie apocalypse. -fast updates!!!
107 2 5
[This has been collecting dust so I'm publishing this now] Hak Ji-Ho was just a normal student of Hyosan High School when all of a sudden a virus com...
55.4K 3.4K 23
as Hyosan High School turns into a fast-sinking ship when a science experiment gone terribly wrong results in a virus-induced zombie outbreak As the...