The twin siblings new life (f...

By Candylivid

Hi,so I am really into this manhwa and I gave a thought that what if athy (From wmmap) was a child Raphael wa... More

The departure
The unannounced guest
Trying to trust my so-called family.
A/n
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
The twins fully manifest!
Magic brought me a pet and pest or a friend?
The dress code tryout (torture)
The meeting with the ladiegt empire
The voice.....?
Gifts... for a royal are.....HEAPS AND MOUNTAINS!!! my escort
I NEED YOUR HELP TO DECIDE! please help! Sneak peek to
A/n
Short skit part one
WHAT THE HELL?!
Day of debutante
The Rival and Respect
Layout
'Befriending' Cossete and My Position
A/n
Charlotte Vandela
My first tea party
A family breakfast and- what?!
Shopping and truth....
Masquerade gone wrong....
A chance
A chance part 2
Preparations
Cossete know your place!
News

Duties and problems

227 5 0
By Candylivid

A/n : None of the pictures used here are mine credit goes to their rightful owner!

The imperial grounds

Third pov

It had almost been 2 months since the debut and introduction of Cossete. Everything had been going smoothly, athy had tea time with her twin siblings, she lent Alex some of her dragon scales for research, Eiji and her had some fun raiding noble houses and adventuring, meals with the emperor alone sometimes at her palace or the imperial and last but not least she had been taking secret classes on how to become a perfect Crown Princess.

The Seiuy east palace 

Outdoor gardens, tea time

Arjen pov

"It's been soooo~ long since we sat together and had tea!" Athy said stretching her arms. I'm happy everyone is getting along. Sooner or later, we'll have found a way to get rid of that demon too. " hey, so...I heard Athy was getting duties from temples too authorise work for them as a saintess. Also, me and Arjen have also been getting....a....lot!...of letters to balls!"Arien said. "Yeah do you want to come with us in one? We could go together. What'd ya think?" I asked. Athy thought for a little while before answering a yes. We could this way make a bit more friends. "Did you hear? Masquerade parties are quite common these days. Should we go to them?" Arien askedtaking a bite of a lemon cake. Looks delicious. "People will recognise us very easily. Blond hair!" Athy smiled. I mean, yeah. Valid point. "How about hair dye?" I asked. They agreed to it but, "Do you really think our family's going to allow that?" Athy asked drooping. "Yeah....." Arien said drooping as much as her. We'll, have to...deal with that.

The tea party came to an end because we all have some or the other paperwork to do, since Loyd is no longer Crown Prince.

The emerald palace

Athy pov

The carriage went back to my palace. The temple work scheduled should arrive after lunchtime. I'll complete learning about the therioes of space and time, 3 volumes by that. The others are busy today. Well it's the middle of the week. We arrived. I quickly headed to my workplace when I realised it was to stuffy. I was bored. Places I haven't visited since my debut......think, think!..........THE LIBRARY DAD GIFTED ME! The volumes must be over there as well. "Lily pack some snacks for me I'll be heading towards the library.I'll come back for lunch later." I said heading out. "Sure princess." I heard her say.

I headed towards the library and sat down. The birds were chirping and it was a peaceful morning. I hope Cossete and Charlotte don't have another trick up their sleeves. I've only seen them a few times. I hope she is studying well for the upcoming royal test. I aced it and even made the scholars debate over my answers till this day. Haizzz..... Let's study first.  

3 hours later.

Done!! I'm done with two of volumes so I'll do the remaining after I finish the temple work . I should sit out side and eat, I really wish I had a greenhouse in the middle of the brightest garden. Should I write a letter about that to dad? I suppose so. "Princess! A maid here says that your lunch is ready!" One of the  guards cried. Holy- it's nearly lunchtime! I better tell them now! "Sure! Coming! Tell them to keep my lunch ready in the veranda of the building!" I shouted back as the maid left with my orders. Hmm, it's lapelia season already! I should go pick some with Felix! 

"Felix!! Let's go pick a few flowers!" I shouted to him. He nodded as we towards the river.

 We picked flowers for some time before heading back to the castle. I went through the gardens onto the stairs and finally in front of the palace where an umbrella was kept over my food. Wow! They really look like the imperial palace's meals! "Please say thanks to the chef from me for creating such lovely food every single day!" I said as I sat down. 

I ate the food along with a slice of the chocolate cake. I really filled myself. It was almost 3:30 when I finished my food. "Hey..lily, where's the temple work? It was to arrive latest by 3." I asked. The maids and bulters stiffened at my question. "Princess,....you see... some pr..oblem as occurred. lady Cossete intervened when the work was being transported to your place. She kept arguing that it was her rightful work and duties as the second princess by birth. She didn't let us take the papers." Lily said as I aburtly stood up and headed towards the imperial gates.

The imperial gates. Third pov

"It's All mine! I'm the second princess, I should be given these duties!" Cossete kept screaming but stopped when she saw a imperial carriage heading to the gates. She thought now that she had stopped temple's work from going through, surely the emperor will come over here personally. But, she was proven wrong because athanasia stepped out of the carriage with a 'innocently cute' look on her face. "Cossete, what is going on?"

"Athanasia! I'm am the second princess by birth! How could you take my position? Aren't we supposed to be sisters?" Cossete said trying to look pitiful. Athy took a deep breath and calmly spoke, "Cossete even if you were the second princess this work would never be yours. Originally this should have gone to the emperor but since I received the title of a saintess due to my powers I got the work. It doesn't matter what no. Princess I am." Everyone was relieved that the issue had been solved and the temple people were thanking the princess since they were trying to pry Cossete of from 30 mins. "I hope the next time you decide to act so rashly think twice. It would be a shame if the imperial family's reputation goes down due to such silly mistakes. Not only have you wasted mine, but all the rest of the workers' time from the temple too. That being said, Lady Charlotte!" Athy scolded and turned her attention to Charlotte, "you as her lady-in-waiting were supposed to do something about this! What were you doing standing over there? This isn't why I made you her lady-in-waiting! You took 2 months teaching here about the basis and yet such a thing occurred! I won't let this slide the next time." Athy said turning her back to get back into the carriage and the temple wagon following behind.

Charlotte pov

That.....that! That b*tch!! How dare she humiliate me?! I must seduce one of the princes quickly before I am ghrown out of the palace! Then I can on,y see them at royal functions. But, the on,y way to do that is to become a lady-in-waiting for princess athanasia! I have to impress her and the others! I have to become a good lady in waiting for Cossete! If I do get the position of that b*tch's lady-in-waiting, I can frame her and make Cossete the beloved princess! Just you wait athanasia! I'll be your downfall!

"Let's go Cossete......we have not failed...." I whispered as we got onto the Carr back to ugly old castle.

Athy pov

We finally reached. "Thank you for getting this here." I said sympathetically. "It's us who are honoured to get to meet the saintess." They smiled and left. The commotion Cossete made really was a waste of time. I need to finish this. I went to my workplace and started authorising the papers.I kept doing until evening.

I only realised it was evening when lily kept a cup of Lippe tea with some sugar cubes and cookies on my desk. I drank my cup of tea looking outside the window while leaning back on my chair. I had finished it. I decided to eat a early dinner and go to bed.

I still had to balance accounts. I didn't know how to. I suppose I'll ask daddy tomorrow. I had my dinner. I went to bed with my notepad trying to figure this out.

Ahhh! I'll ask this tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...
537K 16.2K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
467 47 11
("What will it take for you to love me? Should I become more like Jenette?" "You fool, there was never a day I considered you my daughter." His words...
35K 1.1K 21
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...