𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑰�...

By t8n1ka

vinnie hacker Imagines ♡ #1 for vinniehackerimagines on 11/12/2021 ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ START... More

001- 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂
002-𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀
003-𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆
004-𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻
005- 𝘀𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘆
006- 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲
007- 𝗶𝗹𝘆
008- 𝗻𝘆𝗰
009- 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
010- 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁
011- 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲?
012- 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲
013- 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
014- 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁
015- 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲
016- 𝗱𝗲𝗷𝗮 𝘃𝘂
017- 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
018- 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆
019- 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
020- 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
021- 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀?
022- 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
023- 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲
24- 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽𝘀
025- 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻
026- 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆
027- 𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀
028- 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
029- 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆
030- 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
031- 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
032- 𝘆/𝗻
033- 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂
034-𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲
035- 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
036- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
037-𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀
038-𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗽𝘁.2
039- 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀
042- 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵
044 - 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
041- 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮
043 - 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀
000 - 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
045- 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼
046- 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽𝘀 𝗽𝘁.2
047- 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱
048 - 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
049- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲
050 - 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁
053 - 𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸
051- 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽
052 - 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
054 - 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀 𝗽𝘁.2
idea

040- 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

2.9K 43 7
By t8n1ka

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

Y/n.

Brave, strong, smart, feisty, Beautiful, extraordinary, charming, Loving, cheerful, energetic, Hardworking, Kind, Generous, and courageous.

She was everything Vinnie could ask for.

She was gone.

It's been a month since she died.
We've been married for a year then When she gave birth to Our beautiful daughter, Aurora

she died because of the pain, She was so Tiny and fragile that I thought that she Could break at any moment and she did...

"Hi Vinnie, I 'm Bella, "A small "woman," said

I looked up from Sleeping Aurora to meet a Plastic Barbie doll, She had Big boobs and Fit-out of her dress. The Dress was Short, Dark red, and Silky. Her Butt Was bearly covered And her face had on lots of makeup.

"Who the fuck you are?" I asked."Oh, your parents did tell you?" She Spoke, Dragging her nails on my chest.

"You must get the wrong person" I Rushed, Picking up Aurora's baby bag and Rushing to my mom, "Who's Bella?!" I growled, "oh- that's your new wife" she smiled."Wtf! I don't need a wife that looks like a fucking Prostitute" I glared."I thought-" She paused then My dad came in.

"Maria leaves him alone" he snapped"he'll find someone when he's ready".

"Fine" she huffed.

"so Vinnie"Bella walked over seductively, "Fuck off" I growled Cradling Aurora,

"Baby Don't be like that" she pouted, "We're not getting married you fucker "I snapped Pulling her hands off me.

As soon as I got home, he placed His baby Down into her crib, Turned on the baby monitor, And Rushed to the shower.

He felt disgusted that Bella had touched him, Only person he wanted to hold him was y/n"I miss you so much" he mumbled.

Just as he lathered soap on his skin Aurora started Crying loudly, "fuck" He grumbled, Rinsing off Fast and Grabbing his Toothbrush.

"It's okay" A feminine voice whispered from the Monitor, Her sweet angelic voice. Vinnie didn't let anyone in the house after y/n's death so he bolded to aurora's room, Dropping His toothbrush and watching y/n walk around the room crying aurora so was now giggling.

"Y-y/n" Vinnie Gasped Hugging her tightly"You're alive?" He stepped back "how?!".

"I only passed out but when I woke up I wasn't in the Hospital anymore, A man Told me the only way for me to see you guys again is if I helped him get back his family"y/n mumbled as tears Dropped on aurora's blanket.

"you named her Aurora?"She Smiled"Yes your mom's name" he Grinned."We missed you so much, It was hard to manage without you" he mumbled.

"I missed you too" she smiled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 6.7K 87
on my block [this is an PREFERENCE/IMAGINE book- not an actual story. if you dont like that then don't read babe.]
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
435K 6.3K 35
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 -
28.7K 1.1K 34
What would you do if you were hired as a background dancer for Prince Royce? Would you fangirl over him, try to act cool, or just act like its nothin...