Comeback

By Stranger_Chae

"I'm the girl you'd die for" ... More

prologue
The interview
Red
Nightmares
Old Friend
facetimes and bourbon
breakfast
Pancakes, Bacon and spies
Friends' company
Private resort
Beautiful night, huh?
Memory lane
Moving forward
good for them
All I want
stuck by your side
The night before it all went downhill
could it be?
The day of the awards
The night of the awards
What a comeback!
imposter
Forever and always
A girl
ttyl
prince and m'lady
Flat tire
overthinking
Midnight
Her
Unconscious
I'm sorry
Fate and Lunch
number
Phone call
Out of the hospital
help from friends
Sunday & Flashbacks
move on
Every masterpiece
Jennie
deja vu
What now?

the best day

711 44 13
By Stranger_Chae

September 2021

The day ended. It was splendid. Both of the girls had fun, loads of fun. Especially, Jennie.

"So, are you gonna go back home or are you gonna stay with me?" Jisoo asked her.

"Umm, no, I'll stay with you." Jennie smiles as she looked up from her phone.

Jisoo looked at her and slightly grinned, "What's up?"

The brunette looked up confused, "Hm?"

Jisoo chuckled awkwardly, "Nothing, it's just erm, You checked your phone every minute, is there something wrong?"

"No, of course not. Manager and Yeji and stuff, nothing serious." She says putting her phone back in her small bag.

It was serious. She found out her mother and father had huge fight. It was nothing new, Yeji told her from time to time that their parents fought almost every night but this time the fight was bigger than any other fight they had which was a part of the reason why Yeji came back to South Korea.

One night, her mom called her crying. She learned that her parent's relationship was hanging by a thread

Then she got a call from her manager saying that she got rejected from all of the movies she auditioned in.

She felt as if her whole life was sand and it's slipping right through her fingers. That she couldn't do anything to fix it.

her career, her family, everything. Now she's here, holding on to what she can to avoid her friendship with Jisoo suffering the same fate.

She couldn't tell anything to anyone, to her, it's her problem and she should be the one to fix it.

Her mess.

------

It was night time already. Jennie was in her room while Jisoo was in hers. Safe to say they were both extremely tired. Jen was already fast asleep while Soo on the other hand was still wide awake even though she was exhausted from her busy day, she already tried to close her eyes, count sheep but still, sleep has not hit her yet.

It's fine though, it's normal to say the least. Insomnia has been her best friend ever since two years ago. Cue eye roll. 

"Ugh," She groaned, "What time is it?" Jisoo mumbled as she grabbed her phone from her bedside table. 

11:52 PM it read.

"I just want sleep, is it too much to ask for?" She whisper yelled, slamming her phone down on the bedside table again. 

A notification was heard. Jisoo perked up snatching her phone again. 

(1) prince 🤴 ☘

She smiled. It's him again. 

prince 🤴 ☘

prince: Hiiiii

you: why are you texting like a teenage girl? lol

prince: umm, rude. that's how you texted me last time, smh.

prince: but anyway, soooo, how was your day?

you: pretty good, pretty good. very tiring, actually. 

prince: well shouldn't you be sleeping right now? 

prince: oh shit, I didnt wake you up right? 

prince: oof, sorry bout that. go back to sleep now.

you: haha, no, it's fine. 

you: you didn't wake me up btw. My insomnia is kinda back again.

prince: you have insomnia too? 

you: uh yeah, thankfully it's just mild. Probably cause of my fucked up sleeping schedule so I guess there's no one to blame but me. 

prince: Yeah, I feel you. My life is kind of all over the place, sometimes, I would get sudden panic attacks and I would find it hard to sleep. 

you: oh... sorry about that. :/

prince: lol what are you saying sorry for, it's fine. 

prince: well, tell me about your day! Did you spend it with Jennie? Her name was Jennie right? 

you: haha, yeah! It was amazing, we went to see a movie, we went shopping, we ate at this restaurant which had different kinds of dumplings btw it was sooo good. 

you: so yeah, now I'm tired, it was worth it though. Jennie looked really happy! :)

you: hbu? how was your day? you were supposed to meet that girl right?

prince: ah yeah. about that. She didn't make it. She had an emergency and stuff so, yeah. it's fine though, we're meeting tomorrow. 

you: oh.

you: well that sucks, hopefully she doesn't back out tomorrow. 

prince: haha, I know. Come to think about it. Tomorrow might be a very busy day for me. 

you: same lol

prince: well, you should probably rest. 

you: that applies to you too, you know.

prince: yeah, yeah. Let's sleep now then

you: oki, night :)

prince: goodnight m'lady :D

-------

Taehyung grins as he places his phone down. He really wishes whoever the person was on the other side was fine. He admits, her life was shitty. She seemed like such a sweet person but she still got treated so bad. 

Maybe I'll get to meet her someday. He smiled at the thought as he closes his eyes wishing for the girl on the other side of the phone sweet dreams. 

--------

As if his words were magic, Jisoo yawns as sleepiness takes over her body. She sets her phone down as she smiles. She doesnt know how but it seemed that talking with whoever 'prince' was made her feel at ease. It cleared her thoughts. 

Tomorrow was gonna be hectic. She muttered a goodnight as she closes her eyes. 

Today was amazing, the best day, actually.

Yeah, the best day. 

A/N: Hello! I'm back lol. Has it been a month since my last update? Sorry bout that, but once school is over I would be updating a lot more (that's if this book isn't finished yet by the time school is over)

School is so stressful. This week is performance tasks week and I have a lot to do. *insert "and that made me want to die" in all too well* 

ALSO! I decided to add a little something to make this story more fun. I made a google form and I want you guys to help me decide what the next chapter is gonna be, so choose wisely ;)

Dont worry, your emails will not be collected! I will be closing the form when I get at least 8-10 answers or maybe tomorrow idk. So yeah, please answer the form! not forcing you but it will help me a lot especially with my writer's block. 

Also, Jisoo in Paris! She looked so stunning wtf! Let's also not forget about Somi who may or may not accidentally leaked an unreleased bp song. I really dont want to spread it cause chances are, if the song is actually a bp song, YG will extend their hiatus and postpone their comeback :/ 

but that's all though! Hopefully you guys are ok! stay safe, ilysm! bye :) <333
(dont mind any grammatical errors, not proofread)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
868K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
504K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...