Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

chapter 27

258 9 0
By KeyraThalita12

nightmare POV (finally!!)

I stared intently at dream and attacked him with my tentacles but he was able to dodge and attack me, I kept throwing my attacks at dream quickly.

"nightmare stop all this!! they all here are innocent!!" shouted dream.

I huffed in annoyance "I don't care!! I just came here for fun." I said.

I then attacked Dream again but this time it hit his cheekbones and legs only, I smirked when I saw his trembling slightly to stand up from the injuries he took in this fight.

when I wanted to attack him again suddenly I could feel the aura of someone who made me speechless and shocked "This aura... there's no way I thought he was gone!?" I thought surprised.

I then looked at the trees near me until my eyes turned towards the tree with a slight mane of hair (h/c), I widened my eye sockets "no way... that's him right?" I thought.

I immediately teleported in front of the tree and cut the tree until it fell after the tree fell I could see a figure that I thought was dead "it's really him ... he is in front of me and he still looks healthy." I thought.

his short ( h/c) hair that was neat, his eyes ( e/c) and brown that sparkled like gems and didn't dim, his skin was still fresh not pale... he was still alive and breathing.

I trembled a little "( m- ( m/n) is it really you...?" I asked shaking.

"Damn it I shouldn't have pointed at my weak side but I couldn't stand it after seeing him again and this time he's still alive." I thought.

"N-night are you okay?" asked (m/n) worriedly.

how much I missed the little nickname he used to call me and his voice was heard, I then felt an attack coming my way.

I quickly tied my tentacles to my body ( m/n) and dodged Dream's attack, I growled a little.

"nightmare let go ( m/n)!!" shouted dream.

I don't like to let go of something precious to me never again, without realizing I had tightened my grip on ( m/n) so I heard a small whimper.

I was surprised to see that and realized that I was still holding (m/n) on my tentacles, I then looked at the error that was focusing on fighting Ink while glitching a little "We should all back off first, I'll take care of this AU for now." I thought.

"Error open the portal now we will retreat!!" I shouted.

the error immediately made the portal after it was ready we all entered the portal and the last I heard was the screams of star s*** shouting the name ( m/n).

We were all inside the castle then I looked at (m/n) who was still standing there blankly "Not again!? The last time I felt this feeling was when he disappeared!!" I thought worried.

"You can all go back to your rooms... I'm going somewhere." I said coldly.

I then took ( m/n) to my room and hugged him immediately making him flinch a little "good looks like he was daydreaming earlier." I thought with relief.

"Thank God you woke up from your daydream moonlight." I said.

(m/n) looked at me in shock " u-uhh what happened nightmare?" ask (m/n).

"You don't remember?" I said confused.

he thought for a while then widened his eyes "...i remember now...why did you bring me here again!?" he said surprised.

I hugged him tightly with a serious look "You've been missing for a few days and when I came to your place because I felt a fairly strong negative aura from you I immediately went there and... I saw you sleeping like a... dead person. " I said with fear.

"I looked at you blankly, your slightly pale and cold skin... I realized that if you were gone now... how did you come back alive!?" I asked.

he looked at me then put on a sad face "i...sorry to worry you and the others...actually i didn't die just...(sigh) should i tell you that again." said (m/n) a little annoyed.

"again? who is he talking to." I thought confused.

"Okay I'll tell you again but briefly ... this is a nightmare in short I'm not dead it's just ... it seems that when gaster wants to talk to me it seems he accidentally takes my soul to its place which makes me feel ... dead." answer (m/n).

hearing that made me shocked and angry "why did gaster bring ( m/n) to the void!? he knows not if the place is for lost souls." I thought.

" ... then what are gaster and you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh ... gaster just trying to cheer me up from my stress." answered (m/n) with a small smile.

I nodded but still hugged him while sitting on my bed, we both fell silent with this position "I miss his warmth ... I think I will lose him again for the third time." I thought worried.

"nightmare... shouldn't we check on the others? They must have pretty bad injuries right?" said (m/n) worried.

"No need...they can heal their own wounds anyways we have a doctor not to be insignificant here." I said.

"(sigh) ok...but before that can we get some coffee?" say (m/n).

" why?" I asked.

"I don't want to sleep all the time later I'll be imsonia." replied (m/n) who was annoyed.

I chuckled "okay then let's go to the kitchen for coffee after reading a book in the library together." I said.

he nods happily making me feel warm on my soul and also on my cheeks "...what is this feeling...warm? shy?...love?...yes must be the love that I read from the book I read in the library." I thought.

me and ( m/n) went straight to the kitchen to make coffee for him, when there I saw cross, horror, and error who were on the dining table eating.

( m/n) POV

after me and nightmare arrived in the kitchen i saw cross, error, and horror at the dining table eating together made me confused "this is the first time i see the three of them eating together." I thought.

"You're right usually the error will be eating in his room or later." say (n/n).

I then walked to the coffee machine that was near the refrigerator and turned on the machine, then suddenly was pushed back a little and hugged making me surprised.

I then saw who was hugging me and it turned out to be horror, he hugged me tightly with red liquid coming out of his eyes worrying "hey horror why are you crying!?" I said worried.

"I thought… you were dead!? … I couldn't feel your soul at all in the past few days and also… I was worried about how you were when you disappeared back then.” he replied while tightening his arms.

I who heard this made me remember the incident when I disappeared without saying anything at all, I then wiped the tears of horror and held his cheek while smiling softly "Once again sorry for making you worry so much about me horror or didn't mean to make you this worried ." I said.

I wiped the tears then smiled "as an apology what if I... cook something for you." I said.

I saw from the eyes of horror that twinkled like a child who got a gift, I chuckled "is it only horror that gets this?" I heard a voice from beside me startled me.

I then looked beside me there was a cross hugging beside me with a worried look " sorry cross i have made you worry too and ... what if you and i spend some time together tomorrow ????" I said.

"promise?" he said sounding happy.

"Yes I promise now please let me go, I want to get some coffee before I start feeling sleepy again." I said.

they both then let go of me then I took a cup of coffee from the coffee machine and drank it "problem solved!! I feel my sleepiness is gone!!" I thought happily.

"Good!! now let's go to the library now, I want to read books there." said (n/n) happily.

I rolled my eyes "you nerd." I muttered.

"What are you talking about (m/n)?" asked nightmares.

"ah!! it's nothing!!" I said nervously.

"uh-huh? I heard like you said something." said nightmare.

"You must have heard wrong ... yes you must have heard wrong (chuckles)." I said nervously.

"Karma!!" shouted (n/n).

"Shut up!!! ( -////-)" I thought annoyed.

"Alright then let's go to the library together." said nightmare.

I just nodded then we both teleported to the library and read books in the library with nightmares, while I was calm reading books in the library I felt something on my neck making me stare at my neck.

I see a necklace... again " what is this!? I'm wearing this damn necklace again!!" I said annoyed.

I looked at Nightmare with annoyance "What do you mean it's a nightmare!?" I said annoyed.

"I purposely put the necklace on you again so I can't lose you again, meaning if this purple necklace of yours turns red it means you are in trouble and you have to avoid it." said nightmare.

"must why?" I asked.

"because ... (sigh) I don't know why these few times I often feel or see you in constant danger." answer nightmares.

"Come on, it's not that bad... is it?" I said.

"I'm curious about you (m/n) how can someone like you be so smart and stupid in just a few moments." say swap.

"he-hey I'm not stupid!!" I said.

"uh-huh didn't you notice after you got injured several times and almost died a few times then?" ask (n/n).

"...it seems I've forgotten about that." I thought sweatdrop.

"...looks like you'll be like ink if you continue like that (m/n)." say swap.

"Please don't I'm not an old man who has to forget all the time." I thought.

"but ink is a skeleton not a human." say swap.

"skeleton monster to be precise." I'm right.

"And did I say that he is human?" I asked.

swap fell silent "good keep your mouth shut if you have no more words to say." I thought.

"Wow (m/n) you would have almost pissed him off if it weren't for me." say (n/n).

"Tell him I'm sorry... but it wasn't my fault because he was the first to say that." I thought.

" I do not!!"

"You did!!"

" I do not!!"

"You did!!"

" no!!"

" Yes!!"

" no!!"

" Yes!!"

" no!!"

" Yes-"

"CAN YOU BOTH BE SILENT!!" shouted (n/n).

RINGGGG-

I covered my ears because it was ringing "ow!! ow!! my ears." I groaned.

"Are you okay (m/n)?" I heard a nightmare but it was only small because it was ringing.

I shook my head while covering my ears which were still ringing "( n/n) you made ( m/n) ears ring stupid!! now he's in pain!!" say swap.

"I'm sorry (m/n)!!" said (n/n) worried.

"Y-yes... but please stop this lightness!! My ears hurt." I thought as I endured my pain.

"Wait I'll stop now." say (n/n).

then not long after the lightness in my ears finally stopped making me feel relieved " are you okay now?" ask (n/n).

"yes . . . a little good." I muttered.

I then removed my hand from my ear then looked at my hand and saw a little red liquid there "good my hand is starting to bleed now." I thought.

"opps- sorry no sorry it's not my fault it's because you two are noisy because of a small matter fight." say (n/n).

"You know what? Fuck you (n/n)." say swap.

I shook my head hearing their fight then my eyes started to feel heavy... again " oh come on!! for this time I don't feel sleepy." I thought annoyed.

then not long after that I fell asleep on the table with my arms folded.

[in a dream]

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in a place like a corridor? "Why are you here from somewhere else?" I said confused.

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

I heard footsteps behind me making me freeze in place, then the footsteps stopped right behind me.

I don't know what to do what can enter into this dream is just a nightmare with a dream right? I thought.

" ... ( M N)...?" I heard a familiar male voice.

I widened my eyes hearing that quickly I immediately turned around and saw...

Arjen ... my friend when I was in college, my body began to shake when I saw his figure made me remember the tragic tragedy that happened to him in the past made me traumatized by something.

"Ar- Arjen ..." I muttered.

he looks at me with his yellow beads while smiling warmly soft that i want to forget forever " ... ( m/n ) ... ( chuckles ) i found you." he said.

I was surprised by his words then I immediately looked scared when I saw Arjen's figure turned into the figure of a person who had disappeared for a long time "... mi- mike!!" I said surprised.

he looked at me smirking then he immediately pushed me down while holding my neck making it hard for me to breathe " MI-MIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I shouted.

but he didn't answer making him tighten his grip on my neck even more, I tried my best to get his hands off my neck.

"l-let go of your hand... it's from me!!" I said.

I immediately pushed him with all my strength after the grip of his hand released I immediately coughed while looking at mike who was staring at me with a pale look "... you're lost your mind huh mike!! why are you doing this!?" I said surprised.

he looked down then said something... "I hate you (m/n), you're a bad partner." he said with a sadistic smile.

then suddenly out of nowhere an arrow stabbed right into my heart made me widen my eyes, I slowly looked at the arrow and knew who it belonged to.

"...dreams...?" I muttered.

after i said that everything turned into a beautiful and calm place no more corridors and mike and arjen figures, after that i felt a hug from behind me.

"(m/n) are you okay!?" I heard dream's voice.

I slowly nodded then I looked at the arrow that was in my heart now disappeared "it seems that his arrow is to drive away my negative dreams." I thought.

but my body is still shaking a little from seeing them in my dream… my nightmare, I pout remembering the incident "I had forgotten them both but… why did they have to appear again.” I thought sadly.

"Calm down (m/n) you're fine now." mumbled dream who was still hugging me.

"...yes I think I'm fine now... but how long are you going to keep hugging me like this?" I asked while looking at Dream who seemed too comfortable hugging me.

he immediately let go of his hug with a slight blush on his cheeks "I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean that I just wanted to calm you down... Yes!! I had to calm over you with my aura so I hugged you." said dream nervously.

I narrowed my eyes at him "uh-hum? and it shouldn't take too long." I said.

I saw him blushing making me chuckle "sorry sorry I was just kidding dream, you're so easy to joke around with." I said smiling.

"Haha very funny (m/n)." he said a little annoyed.

I shook my head "thank you so much for helping me from ... my fear of dreaming." I said.

"It doesn't matter (m/n)!! Now I want to ask you something." he said immediately became serious.

"ask what?" I said.

"...how did you come back alive after we saw you dead on the hospital bed a few days ago." asked dream worriedly.

I was silent while looking at him " uhh ... errr ... ( sigh ) ... while I was talking to the gaster in his void it seems he accidentally took my soul with him . " I answered.

" gaster!? why did he come to you and take you to his void???" asked dream again surprised.

"...he was trying to comfort me from my depression." I answered.

"...you have depression?" said dream worried.

I nodded "but the problem was solved thanks to him so I'm better now." I said.

then we were both silent after our conversation was both "strange, usually nightmares will go straight into dreams if he sees a dream?" I thought confused.

then i think about the condition of the people at home "wait i don't know about sans's condition now!?" I thought.

I immediately looked at dream you as if dreaming "...dream?" call me.

he didn't speak then I held his shoulder shaking him "hello universe to dream!! are you there!!" I said a little loudly.

"W-what!?" said dream woke up from his daydream.

"It's good that you've woken up from your dream dream." I said.

"What's wrong (m/n)???" asked dream.

"I just want to know about the situation ... sans what about him??" I asked worriedly.

"oh...uhh...he's getting a little quiet or sadder now but after I told him you were alive he didn't seem to believe it." Answer dream sad.

I who heard that became worried "...I have to go to his house now!!" I thought.

"Dream wakes me up." I said.

" what???" he said surprised.

"I said wake me- you know what I'll just wake up alone!!" I said.

I immediately held the knife in my hand, how could that be? I just thought of that.

then I immediately slashed my neck and I could hear Dream's scream to stop but he was too late, I immediately opened my eyes and grabbed my neck which had no incisions at all.

" hah!! finally good now let's think about how we go to undertale!!" I thought.

"What's wrong you went undertale all of a sudden???" ask swap.

"I met Dream while I was sleeping and I found out about Sans' situation until now, I have to go to his house before anything happens." I thought.

"Then make your own portal." say (n/n).

" can I?" I asked.

"Of course you can forget what happened at Underfell at that time???" say (n/n).

" ... I forget." I thought.

"And you say that you are not an old person huh!!" say swap.

"Not again swap I'm tired of scolding you two again." nagging (n/n).

" whatever." say swap.

I immediately took out my sword then plunged into the ground then a portal appeared in front of me "let's go-" my words were cut off by (n/n).

"You don't want to leave them a message?? later if they think you're missing again you know it will be a big problem right." say (n/n).

"Oh yes you are right." I thought.

I immediately made a message on an unused paper and placed it on the book I was reading "It's done!! Let's go!!" I thought.

I immediately entered the portal to the undertale.

third POV

classic looks at the photo in front of him blankly in front of him is a photo of him with someone he misses right now "(sigh) it's been a week after his death but... why do I still feel our connection if he's dead." thought classic sadly.

then suddenly in front of him there is a portal making him surprised and out (m/n) from there happily "Finally!! I arrived!!" he said.

classic widened his eye sockets in disbelief with what he saw now " I thought ... I thought his body was buried!?" think classics.

his pupils dilated unexpectedly with what he saw now his body was shaking slightly, he could hear his voice again "this must be an illusion... well just an illusion, heh it seems i'm sleep deprived." think classics.

then suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder startled him then he slowly looked back and saw (m/n) who was smiling at him.

"hello sans!! ... long time no see bone head." say (m/n).

classic immediately burst into tears, he couldn't believe that everything was not an illusion without warning he immediately hugged ( m/n) tightly while crying making ( m/n) hug him too gently.

"You're back!! (sobs) I... (sobs) but how is that possible!? (sobs) I see you... you're already..." classic didn't continue talking he continued to hug (m/n) tightly.

(m/n) rubbed the back of her body gently while hugging his "sorry to make you so sad sans... I'm really sorry." mumbled (m/n).

the two of them continued to hug until the door to sans' room opened revealing the figure of frisk with papyrus who was surprised to see all this "... brother ..." frisk muttered.

(m/n) looked at frisk then smiled at them "let's follow this hug frisk." say (m/n).

the two of them immediately ran while hugging their brother with happy and sad feelings and papyrus also hugged the three of them, now they are making a hug group now it makes ( m/n) laugh and be happy.

"...I'm home all... I miss you all." say (m/n).

|| 💓|| TO BE CONTINUE|| ✨||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...
6.5K 87 6
°~don't read my shit if u don't like it...thank you~°
1.5K 94 32
- 𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓘𝓷 '𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪,' 𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿�...
78.1K 1.8K 25
What if Rimuru met the dragon sisters earlier or in a different way? Ship: Velzard × Rimuru × Velgrynd (I saw others wanting this ship, so I decide...