WandaNat x Reader One shots

By FunVibesAndSexyTimes

Collection of stories featuring WandaNat and Y/n. Fluff, smut, angst it will all be here. (Slow updates) More

Chemical Warfare
Cuddles and Soup, the Perfect Remedy
The Devil, The Witch, and The Widow
Meet Vengeance

Captured

2.1K 52 5
By FunVibesAndSexyTimes

   Wanda watches helplessly as the Hydra soldier enters the room once more. Damn these restraints, they keep her from using her magic but thankfully they don't interfere with her telepathy. She can feel her stomach twist at the thought of what he has in store.

He approaches your chair and yanks your head back by your hair. He smiles upon hearing a grunt of pain leave you.

"Leave her alone!" the Sokovian shouts. You can see the fear in her eyes, she hates being so helpless when her loved ones need her.

He chuckles dryly before his fist connects with your face multiple times. Wanda sees drops of your blood hit the concrete beneath you, she thrashes against the cuffs holding her to the chair.

"Stop moving or she gets a worse beating than this!" he shouts at her

Your face is already bruised and your split lip is dripping blood, she doesn't want him doing anything more severe to you so she complies. Though the regret of doing so is clear on her face.

Her gaze snaps to the door when two more Hydra soldiers enter the room. One carries a towel while the other carries a hose that's connected somewhere out in the hall.. She can feel her heartbeat jump to her throat as they go to you.

"No! Don't hurt her!" she yells, pulling on the cuffs once more

One of the men smirks, "Give us a reason not to."

You look at her and she can hear you in her mind. Tell them nothing.

She shakes her head. I have to. I can't let them hurt you.

A stern look crosses your face. Make Tasha proud, don't break. Not because of me.

Please Y/n. I can't let them do this. You can see tears form in her eyes

It's ok. You try to reassure her

No, it's not! Tears stream down her cheeks

You give her the best smile you can muster. It will be. I love you.

Before she can respond, your head is pulled back again, the already damp towel draped over your face. You don't hear the question he asks Wanda, your heartbeat drowns out any noise from around you. You know she doesn't answer him though because your face is met with cold water.

You gasp and sputter as the liquid forces its way into you as your body attempts to get air. You try to move away but one of the men grabs your head forcing you to stay put.

"Please stop!" Wanda begs as she watches your body begin to squirm

"Why should we?" one of them asks

"I have no information to give you!" she reasons

He scoffs, "You're an Avenger, you have plenty to give me on the rest of your team and SHIELD."

Your choking increases and she truly panics now, "Please stop! Please!"

Not wanting to kill you just yet the one man turns off the water while one removes the fabric from your face. You sit up, coughing violently as you expel water from your lungs. You shiver, the cold water has seeped into your clothes. You look around and blink profusely attempting to keep yourself from going into shock.

Detka(baby), focus on me. She gains your attention

Your gaze shifts to her and she can see how tired you are already. Neither of you have had food, water or sleep since you arrived here yesterday. Add a beating and waterboarding to that and you feel exhausted, but you know you can't give up. Not while Wanda is right here in front of you being forced to watch.

Don't cry sweet girl, I'm ok. You assure her. She gives you a small smile, not truly believing you but glad at least to have you still conscious, still alive.

To your relief, and hers the men leave the room. You both know they'll be back but you take comfort in the fact that for now it's just each other. Unknown to you the men have recorded this torture session, a digital copy is already being sent to Tony's emails.

Natasha quickly enters the room, "You found something?" she asks, desperate to find you both

Tony shakes his head, "It found me."

She looks at him apprehensively as he turns the screen of his computer around to face her. He presses play and the spy watches the events unfold. Her hands form fists as your torture begins, she's squeezing so hard he knuckles are white. Tears threaten to fall from her eyes but she resists, she doesn't want Tony to see her vulnerable side but he knows how she feels. He would feel the same if this was happening to Pepper.

The video ends on a frame of you and Wanda, she can tell by the look on your faces that your having a telepathic conversation, her hand touches the screen, "Ya naydu tebya, moya lyubov'(I'll find you my loves.)"

He's not sure what she's said but Yelena, who followed her and watched everything from the doorway knows. And she's intent on helping her sister do exactly that. Nat knows she's there, she always knows when Yelena follows her so she isn't surprised when the blond speaks up.

"How did you receive that footage?" she asks

"Email. I already tried tracking it, its signal was sent through so many countries that it'll take me months to find its starting location." he answers

Nat shakes her head, "We don't have months. We might not even have days Tony. We need to find them."

"I know. Rhodey, Peter, FRIDAY and I are working overtime on this. I promise if we find anything, no matter how small it may seem you will know about it immediately." he tells her

Back at the Hydra compound the men return to the room. Of course they head right for you. You've been shivering for some time now, the water from earlier chilling you to the bone. Your tired eyes look at them as they approach, one of them smirks at you.

"You look cold. Why don't we warm you up." he says mockingly and Wanda watches as one of them turns on a blowtorch while another holds something metal over it. The object goes red as the blue flames heat it.

"Don't do this, please!" she yells, tears running down her cheeks. He simply chuckles at her

She can hear you in her head again. Don't watch. But this only makes her cry more, because even now while being tortured your first thought is of her

The third man lifts your shirt, exposing your abdomen to the others. You clench your jaw as you prepare to feel the hot metal. He gives you a wicked smile before pressing it into you. To your credit you're able to suppress your scream or almost thirty seconds before the pain becomes too much to bear. A guttural yell leaves you as you feel your flesh become seared by the intense heat.

Eventually he pulls it away, only to reheat it. You breathe heavily and tremble as the adrenaline pumps through you. You frantically try to move yourself away from the situation, but when cuffed to a chair there isn't anywhere to go. The hot metal burns you a second time, slightly below the first mark. Your entire stomach feels as if it's been lit on fire and you scream again.

They laugh and one of them says, "How'd I do?"

"It's perfect." another one of them chuckles before dropping your shirt. You hiss as the damp cool fabric brushes against the fresh burns

They leave the room, laughing at your pain.

"Nat. I received another video." Tony annonces as he walks into the room she and Clint currently sit in

"Show me." she tells him

He gives the archer a look before saying anything, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"They're my girlfriends" she reasons

"All the more reason for you not to watch." he tells her

She's angry now, but Clint puts his hand on her arm. "There's a reason Tony doesn't want you to see this, you know he'd never keep anything from you. If you have to watch then you need to be prepared for what you'll see."

She nods, "I know"

"Ok. Show her." he told the other man. He solemnly hands her his phone, and she presses play.

She watches in horror as they brand you, your screaming is almost too much for her and tears slide down her cheeks. Anger boils in her when the men laugh at Wanda's concern and begging. Then she sees it, the brands design. A triangle pressed into you twice, once upside down then again right side up. Placed together they form a perfect widows hourglass, her hourglass.

"Chertovy ublyudki!(Fucking bastards!)" she shouts, throwing the phone. Tony manages to catch it.

"Easy Nat." her best friend says, attempting to calm her

"That's my logo Clint! They burned my damn logo into her!" she's says, tears stream down her face

"I know. I'm sorry." he pulls her into a hug

Tony looks at her, "I promise, we'll find them."

"Y/n, detka(baby). Open your eyes, please wake up." Wanda tells you as she wakes the next day to find your head slumped forward. You give no response, the pain and exhaustion taking an immense toll, and this scares her. "My love, please look at me" she begs.

Hearing the fear in her tone you pick your head up and meet her gaze. You manage to smile at her, even under these circumstances you can't help but think about how beautiful she is. How lucky you were to have her and Natasha. The poor woman was probably worried out of her mind for you and Wanda. But you knew she would find you, she'd go to the ends of the earth for her girls.

"Why are you smiling?" she asks, confused considering the circumstances

"You're beautiful." you rasp out and it takes all her strength not to break down. She wants nothing more than to hold you, to tend to your wounds and take you home.

"So are you." she tells you

You chuckle, "Yeah I'm sure the bruises make me look stunning."

This brief moment of peace is broken when the door opens and again the men enter. Wanda's shoulders slump in defeat. Why can't they hurt her instead, they've already done so much to you. Your body and mind can't possibly take much more of this, she desperately hopes Natasha is on her way.

The three men surround you now, one brings the hose into view again and you sigh. You weren't going to admit it to Wanda but you honestly don't know if you have the strength for this again.

They place the cloth on your face again but before they can turn the hose on, your girlfriend gets their attention.

"Hurt me instead!" she yells, desperate for them to leave you alone

"Why when it's obvious how this affects you?" one asks her

"Please, she can't survive much more of this!" she begs, tears spilling from her eyes again

One of them chuckles, "We know. She's not meant to."

Her eyes are full of panic as she looks at you. "No! You can't!"

It'll be ok. Tasha will find you, take you home

It won't be home without you!

You give her a sad smile. You'll be ok, that's all that matters...

She shakes her head. No it's not! You matter to me, to Tasha!

They begin to spray the water over your face again and your thoughts cease to be sent to Wanda. She struggles to break free, she can't let them do this to you until your body gives out. She can't let them kill you.

Your body thrashes in the chair as you gag on the water, your lungs trying to pull in air only furthers your suffering. You can feel yourself slipping as the water gurgles in your throat. But then you think of Wanda. Forced to be in front of you, to watch as yet another loved one is taken from her. No, you can't allow that. You swing a leg and make contact with the crotch of one of the men. He yelps before he stumbles away, taking the hose with him.

The others move to check on him allowing you to shake the towel from your face. You expel the water from your mouth as you cough. The relief Wanda feels is immense, you had energy to fight back. You weren't just going to give up on her, on Natasha or the team.

You smirk as the man you kicked remains on his knees, holding his crotch in pain. One of the others sees this and stands, slowly making his way in front of you. He punches you so hard your nose breaks with a crack so loud that even your girlfriend hears it. But he doesn't let up, his fists pummel your face and abdomen as grunts of pain leave you. Blood trickles from your nose, blood gets spit from your mouth on occasion and she is certain she heard a rib crack.

Wanda panics, "Stop! Just stop! Please!"

He stops, but not because of her begging. He only stops because of how ragged your breathing has become and this isn't the way they agreed to kill you. Rumlow wanted a particularly slow and cruel end for you.

The mans gaze goes to your girlfriend, "Romanova ne naydet tebya, poka my yeye ne ub'yem.(Romanoff will not find you before we kill her.)"

She glares at him, hatred and anger flow through her, "Da ona budet. I ya budu smotret', kak Chernaya Vdova ub'yet tebya.(Yes she will. And I will watch as the Black Widow kills you.)"

He sneers before slapping her, her cheek turns pink but it was worth it. She wants him to know what's coming for him, to fear his demise. He deserves it for all he's done, just as the other two do. In this room they may be feared and in control but to Natasha they will simply be flies in her web, easy prey that she will toy with and take down for all they've done to you.

The men leave again, and her eyes look over you in concern. She can barely see your chest moving as you breathe. She worries you don't have much strength or time left. If there is a god, she prays to him now. Let Natasha get here soon. Let her find us. Let her save Y/n.

Tony runs a hand through his hair, "If we don't find something soon Y/n is dead. End of story."

Peter is about to say something when the ding of Tonys phone goes off. An email notification pops up in the far corner and his stomach drops. He has FRIDAY send it to the labs main screen. Rhodey makes Peter look away, though he still hears it. Tears fill his eyes when hearing you surfer. Once it finishes playing Rhodey looks to Tony.

"We can't let Romanoff see that." he says

"What can't my sestra(sister) see?" Yelena asks as she and Kate walk into the lab, Nat had sent them for an update on you and Wanda

Tony gulps, she's just as intimidating as Nat. Peter can't stand to hear them discuss the video and he quickly brushes past them, they see the tears in his eyes and notice the paused video on the screen.

"They sent another?" Kate asks, she's honestly afraid what this one shows

The two men nod. They know there's no talking them out of telling the other Russian and there's no talking Nat out of not watching it. Still they know it will be a hard watch.

"I'll get Natasha." the blond says

When she enters the lab everyone's eyes look her over before falling to the ground. This nearly makes her panic, how bad could this video be? But then she feels Clints hand on her left shoulder and Yelenas hand in her right one and she nods at Tony who presses play.

She feels great sadness when Wanda begs to be hurt in your place, and feels anguish when they admit they intend to kill you. But she can't help the smile that graces her features when you fight back, she's so relieved that you have some strength left. But her heart quickly sinks again when he begins to beat you mercilessly.

She suppresses a sob and squeezes her sisters hand when he taunts Wanda in Russian on how she won't find you in time. Clint squeezes her shoulder when Wanda says she'll kill the man and she nods. She'll kill all three of them, and any other Hydra soldier that gets in her way. She will find you both, she has to.

Just then Tony gets another notification and Natasha looks at him in fear, if it's another video this soon then you're....no, no she can't think like that. He looks at his phone and smiles the largest smile she's seen in days, it's good news thank god.

"Pete and FRIDAY found them!!" he shouts

It's been a few hours and no one has come back into the room yet and Wanda breathes a little easier. You need to be given a break, to have some time to heal but she knows she wont get that lucky so she'll be grateful for the longer than normal absence.

You look at her and her heart hurts, you're so bruised and battered. You must be in so much pain, she would do anything to take it from you. She would do anything to take you home.

There's a lot of movement and noise from the hallway suddenly, and after a few minutes one of the men comes back.

He looks at your girlfriend, "Seems our location has been compromised, your beloved Black Widow is on her way."

She smiles, "I told you she would come for us"

"Well we don't intend to make it easy for her. She can chase us if she likes, but every second she does so is less time your lovely Y/n here has to live." he states as the other men come back into the room as well. Wandas eyes widen as she sees a car battery and a jumper cable in ones hand and a bucket of water and sponge in the others.

"No! Get away from her!" she thrashes against the restraints again

Their appearance ignites the fight in you once more. Even if you couldn't make it out of this situation alive you at least wanted to live long enough to see Natasha one last time and let her see you. So you pull on your cuffs as hard as you can and try to avoid their grasps. It's of little use though and you watch as they wet the sponge, putting it in one end of the jumper cable before connecting the other end to the battery that's behind you.

They lay the cable over your shoulder, the sponge laying directly on the center of your chest sending its shocks right through you. Your entire body spasms as the electricity moves through you, screams of pain come out as grunts through your gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

"Better say goodbye." one of them taunts as they hastily leave the room, eager to flee with the rest of the men abandoning the compound before the Avengers arrive

Unable to speak, you use your mind to tell your girlfriend what may very well be the last things you can say. I'm sorry, I didn't want to die in front of you. I didn't want to add to the grief and loss you already carry.

She shakes her head, "No, you're not dying! You can't!

I love you so much. Please tell...tell Tasha that I love her. That this isn't her fault. I know...I know she tried. She can feel you becoming weaker, can feel herself panic as she looks at you for what might be the last time

"I love you too detka(baby), please hang on! Please! Tasha is coming! She'll be here!" she begs, though she knows you really have no control over living or dying for if you did then the two of you wouldn't be having this conversation

I..really wish...I could've seen her.....just one last time..

"You'll see her, I promise you will! Just stay with me Y/n, you have to stay with me!" She tells you as she tries with all her might to summon her magic, to do what the cuffs prevent her from accomplishing so she can save you, but it's no use.

I don't...don't think....I can... You pass out, the electricity continues to run through you, your body still trembles, muscles still twitch

"Y/n! Y/n, wake up!" she sobs, "Please, you have to wake up! You can't leave us!"

You give no answer however, allowing her to hear the large thud in the distance. An explosion or perhaps a large door of some sort being opened, she isn't sure but she knows what it means. The team is here, Natasha is here.

But then she feels it, a sensation she's all too familiar with. It is a distinct hollowness in her chest, like she's lacking something important. And she is. She can no longer feel you. There's nothing in that room now but her, her broken heart and the hum of electricity. No warmth of love, or spark of hope to be found.

"No, no, no! Y/n!" she sobs before changing tactics, "Help!! Natasha!! Clint!! Steve!! Anyone, please!!" She can hear several pairs of footsteps running through the halls, trying to find her but this does nothing to calm her or ease her mind.

The door swings open with such force that the wood cracks upon hitting the wall, Yelena and Natasha enter guns drawn ready to kill your attackers. But they find only a heartbroken Wanda looking at you.

"I can't feel her! Do something please! I can't feel her...I can't feel her...." Wanda manages through her sobbing.

Both Russians eyes go wide and Yelena is quick to remove the cable from the battery, she then tosses the cable off of you. Nat runs to your side, her hands cup your face as her tears run down her face. She hears the 'clink' of Yelena breaking your cuffs and quickly lays you on the floor beginning Cpr.

"I've got you moya lyubov'(my love)." she says confidently. You can't be gone.

Yelena moves to free Wanda as well, whether you came back or not both of your girlfriends deserved to be by your side. Her cuffs are too difficult to break, so Yelena is forced to pick them and she is unhappy with how long it's taking her.

You still haven't responded to the cpr, "Please Y/n, I'm here. I-I found you." I can't be too late. We can't lose you. she thinks to herself, though Wanda hears it

Finally the cuffs fall from Wanda and she rushes to your other side, her hands clasping firmly on your arm. It's the first time in three days she's gotten to touch you, this thought breaks her heart even further.

"P-please detka(baby), come b-back. C-come back." the Sokovian begs

Clint hears this as he enters the doorway and Yelenas sad eyes meet his. Sadness etches itself on his face before determination takes its place. His steeled eyes cause hope to arise in the blond so when he says 'move your sister' she doesn't hesitate.

She is quick to scoop Natasha up in her grasp, though the redhead fights something fierce to regain her place at your side to continue trying to bring you back. Clint takes her place without her even noticing as she still thrashes in Yelenas grip.

"No! Stop! Y/n needs me! I have to help her!" she shouts through tears

"Moya sestra, uspokoysya. Ty drozhish', pozvol' Klintu vzyat' verkh. Pust' pomozhet. (My sister, be calm. You are trembling, let Clint takeover. Let him help)" she coos in her older sisters ear.

She collapses in her younger sisters arms as sobs wreck her, Yelena sets her down beside Wanda as she watches the archer. His arms move harder and faster, he's able to breathe more into you because he's not crying. This had to work because if it doesn't, well Yelena would rather not think about that.

Clint stops suddenly, eying your chest intensely. It rises and falls as it should and he and Yelena breathe a sigh of relief as your girlfriends hold each other. The relief they feel is immeasurable, Wanda lets the warmth of your presence soak back into her as Nat squeezes your hand.

It's been two days since they found you at Hydras compound and brought you back to their own. At first relief washed over everyone when Clint was able to fight death off for you, but despite you breathing again you still hadn't woken up. So a new fear settled over your girlfriends, what if you never did? What if this was all they'd have of you now? No more romantic date nights, no more cuddles during movies, no more hearing you laugh, no new memories with you, no future with you....these were the type of thoughts that plagued them.

Tony looks into the room with sadness. The two women beside you hadn't left you since they brought you back. He can't really blame them, it was still unknown if you would wake up or slip back into deaths embrace. But they had been neglecting themselves, and he knew you wouldn't like that.

"Here, you need to eat." he says as he hands them each two peanut butter sandwiches that Peter had made for them with a banana on the side

Wanda takes the plate, "Thank you, Tony"

Nasha however doesn't budge, she doesn't even acknowledge the man until he nudges her arm with the plate. "Not hungry." she mumbles

"You haven't eaten since dinner yesterday, you have to be hungry." he states

She sighs and reluctantly takes the plate from him and starts to eat. She tells herself she's only eating it because Peter had made it and because you'd yell at her if- no,when you woke up. But deep down she knows it's because she really was hungry.

He stays there, making sure they finish the small meals. Before he leaves he takes a moment to approach you, grabbing your shoulder "Don't worry, Pete and I will make sure they take care of themselves until you come back to us. Rest up kiddo." he says before leaving

Tears build up in your girlfriends eyes at his words, they were lucky to have him and Peter. Without them who knows how often they'd eat or take a small walk to the end of the hall to stretch their legs. They truly were quite lost without you.

"I should have been there sooner. I should have found you both days ago." Nat suddenly says, tears falling down her face

Wanda grabs hold of Nats hand, "None of this is your fault. Y/n knew that, she made sure to tell me so. She also said she loves you and she wished she could have seen you before she...she..." Nat squeezes her hand, knowing what she was trying to say. Before she died.

Nats free hand grabs yours, she hates how still it is, how it doesn't grab hers back or carry the warmth that she's used to, "I love you Y/n. I love you so much, and I'm right here. So please, please wake up." She didn't expect an instant reply, but still a sob shakes her as you lay there, still and unmoving

Wanda brings her other hand to join Nats holding yours, "We can't lose you detka(baby). We...we don't want you to be gone."

They stay there as several more hours pass, never leaving your side and eyes barely leaving your face in the hopes that they'd see them suddenly open. Unfortunately that has yet to happen.

"I couldn't do anything." Wanda says, breaking the silence, "They just kept hurting her and I..I could only watch." she sobs

Natasha engulfs her into a hug, "I know sweet girl, and I'm so sorry. I know how badly you wanted them to stop, how badly you wanted to help her."

She holds Wanda for a while, running a hand through her hair to help comfort her. Without even realizing it she even begins to hum one of Wandas Sokovian lullabies to her. Soon enough the younger of the two has fallen asleep. Nat doesn't mind, she's glad Wanda can have this moment to get some much needed rest, neither of them can sleep very well considering the state you're in.

As Wanda sleeps, Nat keeps her eyes on you. She's desperate for any sign that you'll wake soon, desperate to see your eyes again and to hear your voice. The last time she even spent any time with you was the day you were taken, almost six days ago now. And she can't help the dread and nausea that fill her at the thought that it might have been the last time she got to interact with you in any capacity.

Tears slide down her face as she remembers what your hug had felt like as your arms wrapped around her, what your lips had felt like against hers before you had gone into the quinjet with Wanda for your mission. The mission that had gone horribly wrong and ended with the two of you at Hydras mercy. Her teeth dig into her lower lip as she bites back a sob, her free hand grabs yours once more.

Eventually sleep, though not very sound, overtakes her. A sad smile appears on Tonys face as he checks on them. Gently, he covers your girlfriends with a blanket and dims the rooms lights.

He gives you one last look before he leaves, "I sure hope you wake up soon kid. Your girls miss you."

When Wanda wakes in the early morning the sun is just barely seeping through the blinds of your window, causing a soft glow to fill the dimly lit room. It casts soft shadows on your face, and she can't help but think about how beautiful you look. Her eyes glance around the room and a small smile appears on her face when she takes in a sleeping Natasha whose hand is still linked with yours. She places a soft kiss on the sleeping womans cheek before getting up to place one against yours as well and her heart nearly leaps out of her chest when she hears a small mumble come from you as you lean into her kiss ever so slightly.

She leans back slightly, running a hand through your hair as her eyes scan your face, "Y/n, can you hear me?"

She watches as your eyes move rapidly beneath your eyelids as you just barely nod. Another small sound leaves you, proving you were indeed trying to communicate with her. Tears build in her eyes as she gently cups your still bruised and battered face, her thumbs rest on your cheeks as she looks back at the sleeping Russian.

"Tasha!" she excitedly calls out. Nat bolts awake, her hand instinctively reaching for the knife tucked away in her boot but she stops when she takes in her surroundings and remembers where she is and whose with her. Her eyes flick over to Wanda and you.

"What's wrong? Is Y/n ok?" she quickly asks, concern lacing her tone

Wanda nods,"She's ok. She's trying to talk, trying to come back to us."

Nat stands and tries to move towards you, but something stops her. Your hand. She forgot she had fallen asleep holding it, only now you were holding hers back. She squeezed it three times, a way to say 'I love you' without words that you had come up with for her back when it was too hard for her to say it out loud. She lets out a soft chuckle filled with relief when she feels you squeeze back, her other hand brushes a few tears away. You release her hand before your eyes slowly open, you blink rapidly trying to clear the confusion from your mind, but when you see the two women next to you everything becomes clear.

Wandas thumb strokes your cheek as your eyes lock onto hers, "Hi detka(baby), I'm so glad you're ok" she softly says before wrapping her arms around you in the most gentle hug you've ever had

Though your arms are heavy you manage to hug the brunette back, holding her as her face buries itself in the crook of your neck. She lets out a sigh as she settles into you, a few of her tears land against your neck before she pulls back from you. Her smile never fades as she watches Nat quickly make her way to the other side of the bed.

Her hand runs through your hair as her eyes fill with tears once more, "You really had me scared, krasotka(beautiful girl). I thought I was too late, I thought..." she trails off

A soft smile spreads across your face as you reach out to her, she gladly accepts and wraps you in her embrace. Her strong arms shake slightly as they hold you, you breathe her in as your head rests on her shoulder. She lets out a shaky breath as she holds you, showing just how relieved she was. She reluctantly pulls back to let you rest in the bed once more. The smile never leaves your face as you look at your girlfriends, happy to be with them both and by some miracle be alive.

"How are you feeling, love?" Wanda asks, her hand going to your cheek once more

You go to speak, but find your lips and throat uncomfortably dry. You swallow harshly before licking your lips. Natasha is quick to hand you a cup of water which you gratefully take. You chug the cool liquid and allow her to take the empty cup.

"I feel alright, considering." you finally say, grunting a bit as you try sitting up a bit more

Nats hands steady you as she adjusts the bed for you, "Take it easy, okay? You're still injured pretty badly."

You nod, reaching out and brushing a strand of her locks behind her ear. She gives you a smile as your hand goes to the back of her neck, pulling her closer to you until her forehead is resting against yours. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." she admits, " I missed you both so much." She pulls back from you again, only to carefully take a seat next to you on your bed. A hand gently resting on your shoulder as a doctor walks into the room.

"Heard someone was awake." he states, "How are you feeling Y/n?"

"Sore" you admit, "And a little groggy"

He nods, "Considering what you've been through, soreness is expected. The grogginess is most likely due to a mix of you just waking up and your pain meds, it should lessen."

Natasha is quick to question him, eager to have her girls back where they belong, "Is she well enough to come back to our room?"

He looks over your chart before checking over the machines attached to you, "I see no harm in it, as long as she takes it easy and the two of you are equipped to take care of her burns and lacerations."

"We are" Wanda answers "We can take care of her."

He nods, "I'll sign the paperwork then. Go ahead and take her."

Natasha smiles as she hops off your bed, gently pulling back the covers from you. Just as gently she scoops you into her arms. You settle in her embrace as she carries you to the elevator and to your shared room.

She carefully sets you in the familiar bed, watching fondly as Wanda crawls in next to you. The Sokovian gently holds you close as she buries her face in your neck, grateful to not be adding you to her dead loved ones. Natasha climbs in as well on your other side, draping an arm around you as well and holding onto Wandas hands.

Sensing how tired they both were from their worry for you and reluctance to leave your side, you start to gently run your fingers through their hair and begin to lull them to sleep with Wandas Sokovian lullaby.

You place a kiss to each of the cheeks, "Get some rest my loves. I'll be here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1K 13
Evil!Wanda Maximoff x F Reader CONTAINS SMUT!! (Chapters: Good Morning & Breathless) • EVERY vote is appreciated <3 • I don't own any marvel char...
123K 3.5K 54
Fem!Reader, they/them pronouns used. Mainly fluff :) slow updates cuz I'm chronically burnt out 🫠 ‼️ = smut (gxg) 💬 = incorrect quotes and short d...
217K 4.6K 26
Bucky x reader fluffy one shots.
2.7K 92 14
A Gwen x reader story You like her, Does she like you? Will something or someone come in between? Y/n= your name