The Crimson Raiu of Inazuma

By Kazitski

A man was made by the rage of war, someone to be feared among the living, he's as fast as the wind and if you... More

๐Ÿญ | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ช
๐Ÿฏ | ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง
๐Ÿฐ | ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ
๐Ÿฑ | ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–
๐Ÿฒ | ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐Ÿญ๐—ซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ | ๐™€๐™ž ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐Ÿญ๐—ซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–
๐Ÿญ๐˜…๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต | ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™–๐™ง ๐™’๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š?
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐Ÿฎ | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ

1.2K 29 4
By Kazitski

--------------------

"Sorede zenbudesu ka?" Izuku no, The Crimson Raiu uttered those words as to say he wasn't satisfied with his fight. But his body was a different story, it was exhausted yet he would not succumb to it as to give fear to his enemies that he can still fight and it did. Khaenri'ah and the Abyss all retreated, they didn't want to battle this monster, this freak NO, so they all retreated and went to hiding. 

The Celestia who was there had a faint smirk on their faces. 'That was entertaining to say at least.' Thought gleefully of all the Celestia who was there. "Thank you for your cooperation Archons for this catastrophe, I am sorry for your loss but they will always be with you, farewell." One of the Celestia said as they all left. As Celestia left, Izuku gave in to his exhaustion but without Ei catching his body and giving him a sad and worried face.

Izuku opened his eyes but everything was blurry to him and his ears were ringing like hell. He saw a tall man, his movements were frantic and it looked like one of his arms was gone. "Izuku Midoriya, I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess but I-" The tall man said before throwing a coughing fit. The tall man talked again but Izuku didn't hear it, his ears were still adjusting. "My kids are the key to all of this-" The tall man continued but Izuku would not remember it until later in his life. 

"Their names are Aether and Lumine, I don't know which of them saw what happened in Khaenri'ah but you must stop their goal-" He was interrupted again by more people coming in and attacking them. "Shit... they have already arrived." Muttered by the tall man who looked at Izuku and gave him a confident look. "I will give you this and you must unite the seven archons Izuku Midoriya, I'll delay the descent of Celestia to Teyvat as long I can. Now go!" The tall man said and put his index finger to Izuku's forehead and Izuku was gone. 

"So this is your choice, Luther." "Yes, and you're not stopping me." Luther confidently stated as his eyes glowed gold and gold particles started surrounding Luther's body. "Then so be it." Luther's opponent sternly said. Luther and his opponent dashed forward as their fight began.

--------------------

Opening:

(A/N: Completely replace Aether with Izuku and Ayaka with Ei. All of the scenes that has the Plane of Euthymia replace it with the Cataclysm and like the destruction of Khaenri'ah. Replace Kazuha with Tomo. Some of the scenes where Ayaka is shown replace her with Ayato. The Inazuma soldiers are the Midoriya clan and they were fighting in the Cataclysm. Replace Ei where she was fighting Aether with the Unknown God fighting Makoto. That's all!!)

--------------------

Makoto's dead body resides in Ei's head. She vividly remembers it, her wounds, where the blood was coming out, the lifeless eyes she saw when her sister finally died. She remembers it and it terrified her, another of her loved ones has died, her heart and mind couldn't take it anymore so she let her emotions take over and slaughtered Khaenri'ah and the Abyss. Done with the slaughter, she saw Izuku, a "Kagemusha" like herself and she can see that he was hurt about her sister's death. Ei noticed that Izuku's body was very exhausted, when the enemy forces retreated she ran as fast as she can to catch Izuku's body.

That's where we are right now, Izuku's body was lying down his full Oni transformation is slowly detransforming and Ei was walking in circles getting more worried each passing second. "Beelzebul calm yourself down Genji will not go down that easily!" The Pyro archon shouted to Ei, annoyed by the girl's frantic worrying. She knows Genji is strong heck Genji can maybe be on par with an archon on what she saw Genji do. "Murata is right Beelzebul calm down Genji will recover, and Murata you don't have to be annoyed at her she has every right to be worried," Barbatos said to Ei and scolded the Pyro archon, Murata.

Ei calmed down and sat beside Izuku's head, lightly brushing his fluffy hair that she always loved. 'Izuku-kun wake up please... I don't know what should I do...' Ei somberly thought wishing Izuku to wake up, hoping that he doesn't die as well. A hand was put on Ei's shoulder and it was one of her loved ones as well. "Are your injuries alright now Yae?" "Heiki heiki, Izuku-kun is gonna wake up Ei. He's strong, just let him rest." Yae reassured her friend. 

"He was bound to be exhausted from transforming into his Full Oni transformation and by to the slaugth-..." Yae didn't continue as she noticed her friend's discomfort about the topic. It was still scary to see how Izuku can keep up with the power of an archon. After Makoto's death, it seemed like her archon powers were given to Ei, making Ei the next Electro Archon.

There's one more thing that was on Yae's mind. "How did Izuku-kun use anemo and electro elements when he's originally an anemo vision holder himself?" When Izuku started his slaughter everyone noticed that Izuku left a trail of lightning and that one of the foes he fought when he grabbed the face Izuku produced purple lightning, electrocuting the poor man. Later on in the fight, his lightning started to change color to red until it was crimson red. 

"My guess is that he was gifted by Celestia of another vision element." Morax theorized and everyone seems to agree on it but their questions didn't end there. Why was Izuku gifted another vision? They didn't get to talk about when Izuku suddenly woke up and gasped for air.

Ei was the first to help Izuku steady his breathing and once his breathing was fixed she hugged him as tight she can, happy that she didn't lose him. "Ei-sama! You are alright! Where are we?" Izuku greeted Ei and asked where they were. "Ah! Genji you're awake! Uhm we are still in Khaenri'ah" Barbatos answered his question. Izuku looked around the place and it is still in Khaenri'ah, the fire was everywhere, black and red cubes, chunks of the land were cracked, and lastly the dead bodies that he killed. Izuku's eyes widened once he saw it and he remembered Makoto's death.

Izuku let his tears go down his face as he felt regret and disappointment. He was a "Kagemusha" and held as a prodigy in his clan, he swore that he will protect his leader but he couldn't live up to it and as like a punishment to himself for not protecting Makoto, his family and clansmen died and has to bear the guilt he has now. Ei felt Izuku's tears as she just hugged Izuku more to give him comfort. "Where's her body? Can you guys tell me where it is..." Izuku quietly said but Ei and Yae heard it loud and clear. Ei stopped hugging Izuku and stood up, Yae leading the two to where Makoto and his clansman were. The other archons stayed and gave the three of them alone to mourn for their loss. 

Cold. That's what Izuku felt when he touched Makoto's dead body, in the back of his head he hoped, he hoped that this is just a nightmare, a sick joke playing on his mind but it's not, it's not the same warmness he always felt when Makoto would hug him whenever he finishes a mission. Ei was beside him hugging her sister's body crying her heart out, it seemed that Ei couldn't accept it yet. Behind Ei and Izuku was Yae standing, her fist clenched as droplets of blood came out. 'Why Makoto... It should have been me that was supposed to die.'  

--------------------

Three people are seen in front of the Sacred Sakura, Ei is seen to be sitting on a stool clutching a hairpin with pale violet flowers resembling a fan-shaped piece that belonged to her sister. On her right was Izuku wearing a black suit, and on her left was Yae wearing a black kimono. It was raining perfectly describing what was Ei feeling right now.

Izuku put his head down in shame for not being able to protect Makoto he knows that she is an Archon but it still made him feel guilty for not doing anything to protect her. A hand lay on his shoulder, Yae already told him that it wasn't his fault but because of his personality, he couldn't just feel guilty about it.

"Izuku-kun let's give Ei some alone time and we need to discuss things." He heard Yae whisper to him and he followed but without giving a comforting hug to Ei who accepted it.

The Oni and Fox walked to the front of the Grand Narakumi Shrine as Yae gave a sad sigh. "Izuku you already know that Ei is getting scared." Yae started as she looked at Izuku seriously. "I can tell that Ei is gonna do something stupid, she's suffered enough of this." Izuku looked like he was gonna defend Ei but a hand from Yae stopped him letting Yae continue her explanation. "Makoto's death is the breaking point for Ei and you know that too. You're her partner as a "Kagemusha" Izuku." Yae ended her explanation.

Izuku sighed as he nodded. "Yes, you're correct, but I don't feel like I'm even worthy as to be alive rig-" A slap to his cheek stopped his sulking and he looked at Yae who gave him a sad smile. "Don't even get to that mindset Midoriya, Izuku." Yae sighed and continued, "Before that Unknown God started her attack, I was with your parents and they have already known that they will die with their Archon. Their final words were..."

--------------------

•FLASHBACK•

The scene changes to the battle in Khaenri'ah but it's with Yae and the Midoriya clan. Yae was on one knee breathing hard, tired from the battle, "Yae-sama! Leave this to us, you must help my son." A woman's voice said to her left. "Inko-san I thought you believe in your son? How can yo-" Yae couldn't believe what she heard from Inko! How can she not believe in her son, Izuku is strong even on par with Baal-sama! How ca-

"Please Yae-sama, it isn't that I don't believe in Izuku but just be with him... This Unknown God battling with Makoto-sama is much more powerful than we thought. If we want to wins this... The Midoriya Clan will stand strong with Makoto-sama to the end." Inko said with a determined voice as tears were coming out of her eyes.

Makoto then suddenly got slid back to the two women, "Yae do it... Guide Ei to her divine ideal for Inazuma 'kay" Yae wasn't believing this, it was happening too fast.

"Yae-sama tell my son that I'm proud of him and tell him to stand with Honor and don't let the Midoriya clan's sacrifice be in vain," Inko said as she let out a battle cry, her clansmen doing the same.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

--------------------

This place was one of the many compounds owned by the Midoriya clan, this specific compound is owned by Izuku's family. Inside of this compound is what you can say a very Inazuman style interior.

(Don't mind Childe and Ei there hehe. By the way, these photos aren't mine, credits to the owners of the photos.)

Inside of an office in this compound was Izuku sitting in a seiza style. In front of him was his parent's picture. After Yae told him his parent's last words he broke down into a crying fit. After he was done he walked back to his compound and talked to his parents one last time.

"Hey, Mom and Dad..." He started, "Yae told me what your last words Mom... I'm glad you don't hate me. Don't worry Mom I'll take care of the compound and the remaining clan members, you finally with Dad Mom, watch over me 'kay. I'll make you guys proud, and I'll protect Ei-sama as you guys did with Makoto-sama, I'll fight by her side." At this point his tears were coming out, this was a common trait for the Midoriya clan, they get easy emotionally and can cry longer than anyone can.

Izuku bowed and stood up as he walked out of the office not without getting a final look at the office.

The green-haired Kagemusha walked around the compound, reminiscing some of the memories he had with his Father and Mother. But that was interrupted when a knock was heard. 'Who could be at the compound at this hour?'

--------------------

When Izuku arrived at the gate he was surprised to see the remaining members of the Midoriya clan, the ones who didn't want to be a warrior and the children standing outside of his parent's compound. "W-what are you guys doing here?" Izuku said with confusion.

Izuku noticed that one of the council for the Midoriya clan was in front, "Izuku-san we are here to thank you and congratulate you." The Man started and Izuku looked confused, "We thank you for your family leading our clan to defeat the Cataclysm and we are congratulating you as Inko-sama said that whenever that she would breathe her last, you will be the next leader to lead and honor our clan." 

"IZUKU-SAMA! WE WILL FOLLOW YOU AND SERVE YOU TO THE END!" The adults shouted in sync as they kneel to their new leader and heir.

"ARIGATOU IZUKU-SAMA FOR PROTECTING AND HELPING BAAL-SAMA DEFEAT THE UNKNOWN GOD!" The kids cheered as they all hugged Izuku who was surprised as his heart warmed by the gesture. 

Izuku looked at his other clansmen and gave them the most lovely smile he can, thanking them that they didn't hate him. "W-wow... I-I can't believe this... Thank you all of you." He said as he stood up and head patted the kids who giggled, "I'll be my best to lead the Midoriya clan!" Izuku stated with determination.

Everyone cheered for the new leader of the Midoriya clan and gave him some gifts as well. After it was done Izuku took the gifts and placed them inside his parent's office looking at the picture of them when suddenly a gust of wind flew inside and seemingly towards Izuku that made his eye's widened with a smile, 'Thank you, Mother and Father.'

--------------------

Inside of the Tenshukaku was Yae Miko was pacing back and forth in circles as she was waiting for Izuku to arrive. The reason why she was pacing back and forth is, that her friend Ei, told her that she was gonna use the powers of the Sacred Sakura to eliminate all of the monsters plaguing Inazuma, Yae tried to warn the girl but Ei always dismissed her. So now she was waiting for Izuku to arrive and maybe Izuku can put some sense to her tired friend.

'Goddamnit, Ei! you're gonna be deeply scared by what you're doing...' The fox yokai thought frantically. The doors to the Tenshukaku open with a thud and one green-haired oni is seen.

"Yae-sa-" "Izuku-kun! You have to help me stop Ei from using the powers of the Sacred Sakura before she gets herself hurt from the erosion".

--------------------

Ending:

Translation/Meaning:
"Sorede zenbudesu ka?" - Is that all?
"Seiza" - is the formal, traditional way of sitting in Japan.

(A/N: Whew! I got this chapter finished finally, sorry guys for the long update. I'm sorry for the dialogues between Inko & Yae and Izuku to his parents inside the office, my brain couldn't function properly at that so just work with the boring dialogues I made.)

(A/N: Oh Uhm, announcement here... I will be rewriting the "Hero Singers" book I made don't worry I'll make an author note/announcement on that book explaining why I'l rewriting it.)

That's all for this chapter! Leave a vote, comment if you want, and...
Bah-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 483 23
Among The Seven, The Raiden Shogun had a son named Kunimitsu. He was the Prince of Inazuma and the second most powerful being in the nation, wielder...
53.6K 932 16
Momo Yaoyorozu, Stella Vermillion, Kokomi Sangonomiya, Barbara Pegg, Kokusei Kageyama and Ayaka Kamisato are daughters of prestigiously known familie...
148K 3.9K 100
(COMPLETE) (BOOK 1 OF MIRROR SERIES) (BOOK 2 -SHADOW) . . . Rin's like the barely shining moon that only slightly lights up your dark surroundi...
9.2K 185 27
Yae Y/n.The older twin sister of Yae Miko, she fought alongside the gods in the archon war even without knowing the whole truth behind it.She and her...