Cupid [โœ”๏ธ]

By Binchelin

JYP high has a radio session before school and during lunch and maybe some in between. It's someone unknown f... More

Disclaimer!
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter 2

648 32 9
By Binchelin

💘

Years came and went, season-changing along the way. Holiday's seemed the same but felt different as well. Each one was spent with the one they loved the most and the ones they cherished the most. One holiday was always the same but was celebrated differently through the aging years. Although the high school years have ended a long way ago, the college years had come to an end a few years later. Each couple, still friends, moved far away to continue their dreams of what they wanted in their teenage years.

Hyunjin is now a world-famous choreographer, his work being used in many groups from different genres of music. He lives alongside Seungmin in a small house; two-bedroom and two bathrooms. The neighborhood they lived in was adorable, it was close to the city, but far enough away that they weren't disturbed by anything horrible. Seungmin has followed his hobby of photography and now uses it as a way to not only show his love for his significant other but to help promote many growing companies. The couple, with their differences of things, have been engaged ever since Seungmin was able to get his largest gig for a modeling company. 

Further into the city lived Minho and Jisung. Not directly in the center of the large city, but a few kilometers from it. Both worked in the same building, in the same passion, and hold the same love they had during their late high school years. Jisung worked with multiple producers, along with two long-time friends, and each was making a name for themselves. He had a small studio that was decorated to his needs and he would have his occasional visits from his best friend since elementary. Minho's work was going flawless and with his mind being filled with many songs and movements, it was also filled with a future that kept a special quokka in mind.

In the same distance of each other, just a few complexes and districts in distance were Jeongin and Chan. Both were equally making a name for themselves in their sharing field of music. One was a singer and the other was a producer and were famous, not only for their relationship status, also for the adorable music videos and concepts they have. Each one of their fans always expressed their love for the heartwarming music and meaningful lyrics.

Closer to the inner city, where everything was noisier but calming, creating a great balance with everything, lived Changbin and Felix. Their story seemed the same after the once disabled cupid was able to freely walk and dance, though there were moments when moving was the lowest option. The meaningful lyrics that Jeongin's angelic voice sings were written by Felix. Each word, short or long, was written by the ex-cupid who lived in a two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment with his boyfriend. Changbin worked with the two other producers and had formed a small group that was being known day-by-day.

____

The night cycle had finished and the sun was slowly making its way into the sky; waking the world around it. The clouds seemed to cover the sky as the sun came higher into the blue sky. Down in the city in a simple apartment complex, a certain apartment was waking up. In the quaint room, neatly decorated, slept two males wrapped warmly in a soft, weighted blanket to keep them warm through the cold season. A fluff ball of strawberry-pink hair shifted around until he comfortably laid on his back and pushed himself up.

His hands went to his face and rubbed his eyes as he gave a soft yawn. His eyes looked around the room before they shifted towards the raven-haired male who slept peacefully next to him. The one awake gave a sleepy tired and slowly moved to lay on top of him. The male being laid on gave a soft chuckle with a groan at the double weight he was given. "Morning," the strawberry-blonde whispers with a gentle kiss on the male's cheek. The raven-haired male opened his eyes to stare at the fluffball on top of him. "Morning," He answered and smiles at the second kiss.

The strawberry blonde was about to speak, but the door swung open which caught both of the adult's attention. "I need help," the teenager who opened the door said. The educated love parent raised a brow at the teenager. "Yes. Michi?" He said as he choose to sit on his side of the bed while his husband occupied himself with his phone. "Ren said he was going to do something on Valentine's Day with me and I don't know what he means, and Ryu is making fun of him, and I'm about to beat his ass," Michi, the teenager, said as his hand made his way to his hair to grip it. "First of all," the oldest adult said, "you're more than welcome to fight your brother."

"Changbin!"

The adult was hit with a pillow and was threatened to be pushed off the bed. "Mom, please," Michi said as he walked over to the bed and crawled onto it. "Yeah, Felix," Changbin said with a snicker, and Felix, the strawberry blonde, glared at his husband. "Shut up and go make me breakfast," Felix said and flicked the male's forehead who pouted. "I have an overgrown baby to pamper," Felix said and hugged his son tightly, the teen smiling at the affection.

Changbin shrugged and the two shared a quick kiss before the male got out of bed and left the room. "Now, what do you think that beanstalk is going to do?" Felix asks as he moved to sit against the headboard and the second he settled, the moping teenager quickly snuggled into his parent's chest. "I don't know. Ryu keeps telling me that Ren likes me, but Ryu always messes with me, so I think he's lying but I also think he's telling the truth cause like, why would a twin lie to another twin when I can easily go lie and say Sora likes someone else," Michi ranted and Felix snorted at the thought of the oldest child moping just like the younger twin. "Well, Ryu does like to play jokes, and you know this, you've lived with him for the past 16 years," Felix consulted and the male nodded his head, "but you also know that your brother wouldn't do something horrible like this. He knows you like Ren a lot, and I know that too. It's easy to tell when we're having a get-together at his house, especially during summer. He's extremely caring towards you but likes to rough house with you when he can. You enjoy teasing him and even though he acts as he hates it, he likes it because he gets attention from you."

Michi absorbed every word his guardian gave him and gave slow nods. Felix's hands found their way to the teenager's bleach hair and started to make tiny braids. "It was the same way with Uncle Ji and Min. Jisung liked teasing Minho when he fell during a simple dance move and Minho would pretend he was pissed off, but he liked it and found it funny. Don't take everything your brother says to heart, he's a massive loser and he's also head-over-heels for Sora, so if he pisses you off, come tell me and I'll tell you something so you can tell Sora," Felix said and his voice quieted with ever word. Michi laughs at the sentence and nodded his head. "Okay, thanks," Michi said and Felix smiled, finishing off the 5th braid and cupping his face. "I was called Cupid for a reason in high school," Felix said and kissed the button nose he had. "Now, go help dad," Felix said and the thought of helping with food lightened the teenager's mood he quickly got out of bed and ran to the kitchen where the second adult of the house was waiting patiently.

Felix waited a few seconds before getting out of bed. He made the bed, smoothing out the comforter and placing the pillows in the correct space; fluffing most of them before doing a quick check of the room. He left the room and went to go see how the other teenager was doing as he wasn't hit with double trouble like he normally does. As he opened the closed door, his body stopped at the black-haired male who was staring intensely at the small gifts that were displayed on his desk. "Good morning, the thinker," Felix commented and his voice caught the male's attention. "Do you think this is okay for Sora?" He quickly asked and Felix smiles. "Yes, it's fine," Felix said with a headshake, "you know what Sora likes, so if you think he's going to like that, then you win."

Ryu nodded his head and stared at him. Felix glanced behind him to see the youngest and his dad were happily making breakfast. "Alright, what's the tea with Ren's plan?" Felix said as he entered the room and watched Ryu's face light up with the conversation.

~•Valentine's Day•~

The sun shone into everyone's apartment, either waking them or causing a disturbance. One apartment, in particular, was already active; the teenagers mainly. Michi and Ryu were dressed and were occupying the bathroom, the youngest applying a comfortable amount of makeup while the oldest was giving himself a pep-talk. "You look like an idiot," Michi commented as he grabbed his zipped-up bag and squatted down. "Idiot? You look more like an idiot," Ryu scoffed and Michi jumped up, fixing his bangs. "A fabulous one," Michi said and glanced towards the closed door of the adult's room.

Ryu closed the bathroom door with his foot and grabbed his brother's shoulders, staring at his other half in the eye. "What the fuck do I do," Ryu said and Michi's eyebrows, which were beautifully done, furrowed together. "What do you mean?" Michi asks and Ryu moved his face closer. "Do I ask out Sora or do I wait? Like date out or should I give him the presents?" Ryu questions and Michi's lips purse. "Do I look like cupid?" Michi sassed as he shrugged his brother's hands off and moved to exit the room. "You look like mom more than me!" Ryu whined and Michi walked off with a snicker.

Ryu stared out the room and ruffled his hair, stopping and giving a long groan at his messed-up hair. He heard a door open and he looked over, seeing Felix standing at the door. "Good morning, dragon," Felix said and the teenager instantly started whining. "What do I do, mommy," Ryu said and walked over, slumping against the slightly shorter parent who gave a groan at the weight. "Do what? Learn to better style your hair?" Felix insulted and Ryu groaned. "Mom," Ryu said and allowed the adult to pull him back into the bathroom.

Felix made the teenager sit on the toilet seat. "What's your problem, besides your hair," Felix said as he opened the upper cabinet to grab his hair supply. "He doesn't know whether to ask Sora out on a date or just give him the presents," Michi's voice said and Felix looked at him, smiling brightly at how adorable the youngest was. Michi smiled brightly and walked off to make himself and his brother breakfast. "Asking out Sora, mhm?" Felix questions as he grabbed the hair gel and comb; closing the cabinet and the door for privacy. "Yeah, but I don't know," Ryu said and a huff followed his sentence.

Felix didn't answer for some time, as it was fun to torture his oldest. "Mom..." Ryu said and Felix hums. "What do I do?" Ryu asks and Felix opened the gel. "Ask him out," Felix said with a shrug, starting to properly fix the teenager's hair. "You like him, sweets, it's easy to see. You know he likes simple things, you know what he likes and dislikes, and you've been friends with him since actual childhood. I know people say to never date your best friend, but your best friend is your other half and that's just disgusting," Felix spoke and smiled at Ryu light chuckle, "it's okay to go for it and rip the bandaid off, that's what Uncle Jin did, except he did it through sticky notes in books."

Ryu nodded his head but winced when Felix smacked him with the comb suddenly. "But, don't be stupid and try to overwhelm the poor kid with emotion. The last time you did that was his birthday and I swear you almost sent your Uncles on a rampage," Felix reminded, Ryu, giving a nervous chuckle at the memory of him being thrown into his uncle's pool at Sora's 13th birthday. "Yeah...I'll just keep it simple," Ryu mumbles and nods his head to himself. "Yeah! I can do this!" Felix chuckles at the teenager and sets the comb down, cupping the boy's face and lifting his head. "Also, Michi does not look similar to me, you both are a good mix of me and dad, Michi just has more freckles," Felix said and kissed the boy's forehead. "I think Ren's trying to ask out Michi before you ask out Sora too."

Felix smirks as he leaves the room at the gasp from his son's lips. "No, he's fucking not!" Ryu said and Felix stepped out of the way as his son sprinted out of the bathroom and went to his room to finish off his things. The adult smiles and enters his room, closing the door behind him as he entered. He looked over to the bed and his eyebrows furrowed at the empty bed, but it turned into a smile when he heard the shower running. He walked over to the closet and opened it, taking out clothes he was going to wear; tossing them onto the bed to lay them out.

Once he was finished, he barely looked at the outfit as he slipped all the items on; a black high-waisted skirt, a white blouse, a plaid pink sweater vest, and for now, white fluffy socks. He didn't know what Changbin had planned for any part of the day, but Felix was going to make them a nice breakfast once the teenagers leave. He wanted over to the body-length mirror and fixed the clothing items, smiling outfit of choice. He listened for the shower and noticed it had just turned off. He walked over to the door and opened it, revealing his husband who had gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

Changbin looks over and smiles at the male who walked over, pecking his lips with a smile. "I have to go to the studio for a bit," Changbin said and watched his lover's smile fade. "But it's Valentine's Day," Felix mumbles, and Changbin frowns. "I only said for a bit, it'll be an hour or an hour and a half," Changbin explained but the male's smile wouldn't leave. "Baby," Changbin said as he closed the door, lifting the male to sit on the clean counter. "I know you're upset, but it's only a recording for this group, I probably don't even have to be there that long since it's only the rappers," Changbin explained further but Felix blankly stared at him. "What's up?" Changbin asks as Felix's arms slowly moved around his neck. "Did you have anything planned for today?" Felix asks in a soft voice. "Of course I did! You know I plan ahead," Changbin said and gave a long, reassuring kiss on Felix's lips. "I'll talk with Mr. Park if I can only be there for half the session," Changbin said as the two rested their foreheads against each other. "Okay," Felix said with a smile following his word. "Better?" Changbin said and Felix hummed, pulling his head back as Changbin does too. "Could you-"

"Yeah."

Changbin smiles and helps Felix off, gently hitting the male's butt as he exited. Felix glared at him as he closed the bathroom door, walking over to the closet and picking his husband's clothes before leaving the room. "Shouldn't you two be heading to school?" Felix said as he fixed his hair, nearly getting knocked to his feet as the teenagers dashed pasted him to get their things. "Stop running you two," Felix scolded and shakes his head, stepping into the living room. As they were finishing off their final things for school, Changbin walked down the hallway with most of his things. "What do you leave at the studio?" Felix asks as his husband wrapped an arm around his waist and gave him another kiss. "Sheets and my second laptop," Changbin said as he leaned forward. "So you get a second laptop, but I can't get a second computer?" Felix questions. "You don't move from the living room," Changbin said with an eye roll which made Felix scoff. "So? What if I want to have a desk when those idiots graduate?" Felix said and hummed when Changbin kissed him. "We'll get there when we get there," Changbin said and kissed his forehead.

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad!"

The adults turn their heads at the teenagers who were putting their shoes on. "Bye, tell me who gets asked out first," Felix said with a smirk. "I'm going to beat Ren!" Ryu said as he swung the door open, nearly hitting Michi who was tying his shoes. "You're going to have to talk to Jisung about their competitiveness," Changbin said and Felix rolls his eyes. "Or you could do it, you're seeing him today," Felix said and Changbin tsked his tongue. "I'm sorry, I'll see you in a bit," Changbin said as he kissed Felix's cheek and walked over to the front door where Michi was leaving. "Bye, Dad," Michi said and Changbin smiles. "Bye, Mi, tell your brother that we said to have a good day," Changbin said and kissed the top of Michi's head. "Gotcha, bye mom," Michi said with a wave, getting one in return before Felix went to make breakfast.

Felix waited in the kitchen for a few minutes and once he heard the front door close, locking as well, he gave a deep sigh and shrugged. "Alone time at least," He said and smiled at the new positive thought that swam into his head.

____

Felix was only alone for an hour, longer than he was promised, but he was okay with it. During the time, he had ventured outside to get things he hadn't bought for his husband. He had hidden most of them in the closet, but some were gifts that were going to be given when he got home.

Felix's attention, which was on the tv, adverted to the door that was being unlocked. He watched with a smile as it opened to show his husband. "Hey, baby," Changbin said as he closed the door and set his things down; taking off his shoes and walking over. Felix got up and walked over, giggling and smiling at the passionate kiss he received. "Hi," Felix said as he pulled away.

Changbin stepped back a few inches and held out the bouquet of flowers he had bought. "Happy Valentine's day," Changbin said and Felix smiles; taking the flowers. He walked over to the coffee table and picked up a box. "Happy Valentine's Day," Felix said as Changbin took it with a chuckle. He opened it and smiled at the male. "It was supposed to be your wedding gift, but the others said no and it hasn't been anywhere until this week," Felix said as he stepped closer and kissed him. "Mhm, you also wanted me to have a matching chain with you," Changbin said and Felix hums; taking out the chain and hooking it onto his husband.

____

The day was coming to a close; the teenager was spending their time with both of their new significant others and the married couple was able to spend the day with each other. As the day became night, Changbin and Felix arrived at a typical restaurant that was their Valentine's Day spot. "This place is never going to get old," Felix said as he unbuckled and grabbed his phone. Changbin nodded his head in agreement and kissed the male's cheek before following his husband and getting out of the car.

They combined hands and started walking towards the entrance of the restaurant, Felix's eyes landing on a familiar car that was parked a few spots away from them, but he pushed it aside. They got to the entrance and Changbin opened the door, letting Felix go first before he followed. Felix's eyes scanned the area and they landed on his sons who were having a double date with, who he guess, were their new significant others; Sora with Ryu and Ren with Michi.

Felix smiled and followed his husband to the host's desk, slipping his arms through Changbin's. "Hi, a party or a table?" She questions and Changbin replied, "A party." Felix's eyes widen and he looked at his husband who was smiling. "Name for the party?" She asks and Changbin answered, "Han-Lee." She nodded her head and stepped out from behind. "Follow me," She instructed with a smile and the two nodded their heads; following her while a conversation started between the two. "Michi and Ryu are here," Felix said and Changbin's head gently swiveled around until they landed on their sons for a split second. "At least we don't have to listen to them complain anymore," Changbin said with a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Yeah," Felix said and looked at him; about to say something when a very familiar voice caught his attention; Jisung's voice.

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

====

Not only is it Valentine's Day, but it's also the anniversary of "Cupid'! I can't believe how far this book has come, whether it's 100k views when I check back or when it is when I publish this. I am so very thankful for every who has read this book from the start to finish of last year to the completed version that gets so many likes and comments now! I can't thank you all for being able to help me keep writing besides the amount of work I have had now with a full year of school.

Once again, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for reading this book and continuing to support all the books I've been writing!

(I posted this early because I'm probably going to forget since I have school and practice)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 71 14
More than one thing can happen when you have a hot Roommate who is the schools Fuck boy who seems to break everyone's hearts. Or is there more to his...
6.5K 372 36
Hwang Hyunjin has been extremely famous all over the years as the student council president of the school campus. One fateful morning, he had met thi...
256K 11.3K 32
" come on puppy, we don't want to be late on the first day of school, do we? " kim seungmin had transferred to a new school due to mother's d...
165K 7.6K 26
"and you are..?" ยฉ๏ธinjuwun 2017 a changbin fanfic. all rights reserved.