𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 (𝘈...

By SNOOPYNIJW

"hey...What if we bite the zombies, will they turn human?." 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭'𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘤�... More

𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙
01
02
03
04
READ♡

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

3.7K 139 42
By SNOOPYNIJW

Jina fixed her eyes on Suhyeok, who is now laughing with his friend. "Hey, you whore, put down your fantasies."

Cheongsan's voice suddenly came out of nowhere. "Fuck you, I'm just looking at the window." He grabbed her wrist and began dragging her outdoors.

"Man, why are you bothering me again?"Jina said, while her friend was dragging her. "I have something to confess to Jina."

"I guess that's some serious shits, so what is it~"She said this while having eye contact with him. "If you're going to confess that you're doing drugs, I already know it, boy."

He proceeds to make eye contact with her, but instead his attention has been caught by Jina's bracelet. It was their childhood remembrance.

"You're  still wearing that?" He laughs. "I never imagine that this will last very long" She just wanted to hide her face from the embarrassment.

Some flashbacks from their childhood start to run through her mind. Cheongsan and her playing as a mother and father. When they used to eat at his parents' restaurant.Also, that one scene that Jina will never forget.They used to peck in the lips when they were clingy to each other.

"Fuck off"

"Hey Jina, remember our childhood promise? That we will get married one day. " The way he says that makes Jina feel like he has a whole zoo in her stomach.

"Lmao,Fuck off." She never gave him a clear answer when he asked things like that. She is terrified that one day he will simply vanish from her side, leaving her completely messed up.

He let go of her hand and laughed. "I know you will give me that answer."
He understood what she meant by "fuck off." It means she is frustrated and can't handle things right now.

Jina turned her back and continued walking through the hallway wherein different types of students were doing their business. She imagined how other people would survive in an event where they would kill each other.

                                Jina

"Hey, are you coming with us?" I asked Onjo while walking through the long field.

We were going to Cheongsan's restaurant because her mom invited us.Despite this, she always invites me to eat with them because she assumed me and Cheongsan were dating.

'Even if a zombie apocalypse happened, I'm never going to date that donkey.'

"Bring Isak too; the more the merrier y know" I whispered in Onjo's ear. She seemed surprised by my whispers. But I don't think a straight person will blush at just a whisper.

Someone just hugged me backwards, and I know whose arms they are.
"Gyeongsu, I'm going to warn you, let me go. I'm going to kick your future kids if you won't let me go."

He suddenly let me go and looked at me. "Hey honey, Cheongsan invited me to their restaurant. Want to come?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Boo, you're late with the news. We were going with Isak and Onjo too. He gave me a flirty look.

"So this will be a double date then hmmmm~~." I don't think that Gyeongsu is more dumb than Onjo, but he just proved it to me.

"Don't you know how to count? You're such a moron. How did you even pass elementary?" You need to know the truth, Gyeongsu. I'm sorry.

I noticed that Onjo and Cheongsan didn't join our conversation. This is sussy baka hmm. I pulled Onjo and Isak's wrists, then I started to drag them into the gate.

"I'm so hungry right now if you can't walk fucking fast; if I don't eat now, I feel like I'm going to be a cannibal."

They all just fucking laughed at what I said. What a good friends they are. "Uhhh, I'ma go now. You all are so slow hmp."

"She looks cute while sulking." Cheongsan commented while smirking.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that donkey." I shouted at them.

What a great day to be a high schooler again. I hope it's always like this, with smiles and laughter as always. I heard the notification on my phone that I had received a message.

                               Dad🤺

My beautiful daughter, can you come home right now?      

                        But, dad, I'm going to hang out with my friends.

We need to talk about something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 292 34
----"𝚆𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂."---- ⚜️Meet Xavier Mikaelson he's the original heretic and happens to be the twin brother of the big bad...
118K 5K 200
I'm called Yakushi Yu, and I've crossed over to the world of Naruto. Without any bloodline limits or protagonist's plot armor, what can I do? I'm fee...
5.1K 112 15
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
24.4K 1.5K 60
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...