LoveBites || #NONC2022

By emc_scribbles

On a wild, helpless whim, Kate Bishop returns to sunny Los Angeles to find the comfort and security her life... More

1.1 Catfished
1.2 Catfished
2.1 Ghosts
2.2 Ghosts
3.1 Stupid Questions

Welcome!

115 17 11
By emc_scribbles

Good things come from bad decisions. 

Probably.

Hopefully?

For better or worse, my lack of time is no match for my lack of willpower. 

What is the Open Novella Contest? Check out the OpenNovellaContest page.  And what is NONC See the OpenNovellaFestival profile page. 

So with all the hype (and all the lack of sleep), LoveBites will be my first paranormal adventure into writing, focusing on the following prompts:

Since my knowledge of vampires primarily comes from TrueBlood, Buffy, and Twilight (#teamBellaneedstomakebetterlifechoices), please stay tuned for a chaotic dive into the genre that I hope to blend with my usually unsuccessful attempts to keep things fun.

I'll start posting once I have a few chapters going, so add this to your HYPE lists and stay tuned!!

***

This novella is published exclusively on Watt* pad! If you're reading this on another platform, then it's a stolen version and you might be inviting malware onto your device. Please support the author (me! Marie Emerson/EM Calhoun) by reading on its intended platform.

Copyright (c) 2021 by E.M. Calhoun

All Rights Reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 45 7
Perfect streets, perfect houses, perfect people, perfect property prices, a perfect short distance to L. City. The perfect paradise for perfectionist...
939 203 29
A trip to Wolfsberg Manor is the last thing on Adrian's mind. After the visit, his life practically changed with more friends and deadly enemies. Wou...
6K 517 12
✨ONC SHORTLIST, HONORABLE MENTION, AND AMBASSADOR PICK✨ Back home in his small town after suffering an accident, U.S. Marine Hayes McAdams tries to f...
2.8K 673 17
|| ONC 2021 HONORABLE MENTION || ONC 2021 ROUND TWO FIRST PLACE WINNER || Three friends. One secret. Thoughts of a summery vacation in the middle of...