A Criminal's Gaze | William x...

8685rj

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT. Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE
IM COMIN BACK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Update *READ THIS BEFORE THE BOOK PLEASE*
Update 10/20/23

Chapter 7

2.8K 82 68
8685rj

You woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. You got up and took some Advil before you had to get dressed for work.

You looked a hot mess. Your hair going in different directions and dark circles under your eyes. Then you remember last night.

You felt bad for the way you treated Will, practically forced him to drink and dance with you.

He pulled up on the side of your driveway and got in, setting your bag in front of you. Not saying a word, he drove off.

You fidgeted with your hands, looking over at him. He also looked like he hasn't got much sleep.

He looked over at you.

"Hangover?" He asked.

You nodded your head.

"You?" You re-questioned.

"Not really."

You sighed.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about last night." You felt guilty.

You looked at you confused with questioning eyes.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"Well, I basically made you drink when you said no and I made you dance also when you said no, so I'm sorry." You put your head down in shame.

He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Y/N, last night was the funnest night of my life. I would give anything to relive that, darling." He smiled.

It made you feel a little better but felt as though it can't justify what you did.

You soon made it to Freddy's, Sandra and Trevor taking down the 'congratulations' stuff. She turned and noticed you.

"Y/N!" She yelled across the room, jogging up to you. "How was last night? I had so much fun!"

You smiled and nodded your head. "I had a really good time. Thanks for that, Sandra."

She smiled proudly and went back to helping Trevor with last night's decorations.

You turned and looked at William, notifying him that you were ready to resume your work on Bonnie.

William grabbed an upper arm piece of Bonnie's and began rewiring it, while you grabbed an upper leg.

You could hardly get any work done because you kept thinking about last night, this time, about the time you had with Will.

Him holding you tight, swaying with the music, comforting you.

The way his eyes pierced yours every second you saw him looking at you.

The way his hands held your back as he tilted you back.

Even the way he needed your comfort.

William's POV:

I worked on the wires, poking through them and separating them.

I look up and see Y/N lost in thought, her eyes fixated on her lap, not working on the animatronic part at all. I look over her complexion.

She was fiddling with her fingers and biting the inside of her lip, slightly bouncing her heel off the ground. Her face was turning pale but her cheeks reddened.

"Are you ok?" I asked, breaking her line of thought and looking up at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just going to go get a drink of water." She said, nervously, standing up and walking out of the room.

Did I do something wrong? Maybe she didn't like something I did last night. I thought to myself.

She returned with a small white cup full of water and set it down on the table, sitting down in the chair she was previously in.

She still looked... sick, almost.

I kept staring at her until she noticed and looked back away quickly.

"You know you can talk to me, darling. What is it?" I asked.

She shook her head in denial, picking at the skin on her fingers.

"It's nothing, really." She said, looking even more flustered after my sentence, grabbing the leg part and beginning to work on it.

She felt my gaze on her and she shifted in her seat a little, unknowing of what to do. She took hold of her water and drank it slowly, my eyes darting between hers.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No! It's just the hangover, I promise." She defended herself.

I knew it wasn't a hangover though. Something was eating at her and she wouldn't fess up.

I looked away and continued working on my piece until I saw her out of the corner of my eye staring back at me. I tried to focus on the piece but I couldn't stop seeing her in my peripheral vision.

Her eyes were traveling all over my face, and moved down to my hands, watching them work. I looked back at her one more time and she quickly adverted her eyes once again.

I put the piece down on the table and stood up, walking until I was standing right in font of her. She craned her neck to look up at me as I looked down.

"Tell me." I demanded.

"Will, really, it's noth-"

I took hold of her jaw, my thumb on one side and my index finger on the other.

I leaned down to her level and squinted my eyes.

"Tell me the truth." I said, intimidating but quietly.

I released her jaw and she sat there, my eyes looking right through hers.

"I- I felt something last night." She said, still staring at me.

I still stood there, waiting to hear more.

"I'm not sure what, but it felt good."

Seems we've felt the same, then.

I glanced up and down her face, standing straight up and nodding my head.

"Thank you for your honesty." I grinned, turning and sitting back down.

She looked at me like she almost expected me to do something, but exhaled a breath that she had held in.

I wanted to do something, but I just can't.

Her face turned even more red than it had been earlier and quickly began working on the piece.

Y/N's POV:

You almost wanted him to do something. He has closed boundaries. It's almost like it's impossible for him. You wanted to see him vulnerable, just like the few seconds you had when you were both dancing. You want him to open up to you, but he's closed himself off.

Freddy's was beginning to close, everyone left except for you and William, as per usual.

You were putting away plates just as the power had went out. You stopped dead in your tracks, looking around, seeing nothing but black.

It wasn't that the dark scared you, it was the fact that there were three freaky animatronics somewhere in the room with you in the pitch black darkness. You even looked to the direction of the glass front door but saw there was no street lights on.

"William?" You called out, feeling your way around to a table to place the stack of plates down.

"Will?" You called out one last time.

You began to hyperventilate. It was so quiet you could hear your heart beat and your breathing, which grew to be rapid.

You fell to the ground feeling for where a table was, moving the chairs and crawling under it, holding your knees to your chest.

"Y/N?" You suddenly heard that faint British voice echoing through the main stage area.

"Will?" You said a little louder this time.

He must've heard you because you heard his footsteps coming closer. You slowly crept out from under the table.

"I'm right here." You said.

Suddenly, you feel hands grip your waist and hoist you up. You froze in fear.

"Don't worry, it's just me, darling." You heard the man say in your ear.

You heard his chuckle behind you.

"Remember the first night you worked here?" He asked.

You could already tell he had a smirk on his face. Your breathing and heartbeat slowed, feeling the presence of him.

"Yeah, the night when my car wouldn't work and I had to get you to drive me home?" You smiled.

"That's the one."

"There must've been a power outage." You claimed, still only feeling Will's hands resting on your waist and hearing his voice.

You touched his hands with yours so you wouldn't lose him.

You both stood there like that for a few minutes, listening to each others breathing.

The power came back on, relighting the place. He put his hands to his side and exhaled.

He closed the place and you both were driving home.

"Are we doing much of anything tomorrow?" You asked William.

He looked at you.

"Not really, we finished the parts of Bonnie, time to just put him on the endoskeleton. I figured we could relax for a day."

You nodded and thought for a second.

"Do you think Henry would mind if I brought my little sister to Freddy's tomorrow? She's been really calm lately and has been doing good in school, so I wanted to reward her."

He squinted his eyes and pursed his lips slightly. He sat in thought for a second or so and shrugged.

"I know Henry wouldn't mind and it's not like it will be busy tomorrow." He chose his words carefully.

"Ok, well what about you. Would you mind?" You asked.

He sighed.

"You can bring her, just don't have her... hyper and running all over the place." He said.

You smiled.

"You're not one for kids, are you?" You grinned.

He shook his head.

"Never was." He admitted.

"And yet your job is working with kids." You emphasized. "How does that make any sense?"

"It doesn't." He laughed.

He dropped you off at your house, waving bye.

You walked into your home to see your mother where she normally was, cooking food and your little sister sitting at the island.

You put down your bag and slid into the chair, back hunched.

You turned to your sister and she looked up at up.

"How do you feel about spending the day at Freddy's tomorrow? It's my treat." You smiled to her.

Her eyes lit up.

"Really?!" She said, her mouth agape. "All day?!"

"Yes."

She stood up and ran around the kitchen, hopping and skipping, your mother once again scolding her to sit down and eat her dinner.

She wouldn't stop, so you helped your mother out.

"No Freddy's if you don't sit down and eat everything on that plate." You squinted.

She rushed back to her spot and sat down, not taking any time to eat like a normal human being. She was even eating her vegatables.

You shook your head and smiled at your mom. She whispered a thank you.

She really needed a break from Lisa and doing so gave her the whole day to herself tomorrow.

Sorry the beginning of this chapter was kinda lazy almost, but, thank you for reading! I attempt to get two or three chapters in per day. I'm normally pretty busy so sorry if I don't post more than expecting during certain days.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

118K 2.4K 42
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈..." 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔...
386K 6.5K 77
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
Just A Girl | Sequel amora

Любовные романы

7.1K 203 11
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...