Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᕼIᖇTY | 30

345 40 20
By DreamerGirlKes

"Ella, get off the floor, will you." Xerxes said, walking in with the girl. Mary had told him she was complaining about cramps, but she couldn't find anything wrong. Both concluded she was acting to seek attention.

"Why won't you do anything. I'm fucking hurting. You and that bitch out there aren't doing a damn thing. Help me. You're killing your niece, you fucking idiot!"

"Why do you think I'm here? Get the fuck up so I can check you over since you say Mary or none of the others are doing it right. Plus, laying on the floor isn't going to make it better. I know your ass is sore, El. It's been three fucking days." He said, lifting her from the floor onto the bed. Xerxes started to examine the woman finding nothing.

"You're going to put me in a regular room now, aren't you? I know you can see that is something wrong with me. Where's Axel? I need him to be with me. I'm scared," Ella began to cry while Xerxes stood there staring at her.

"You're fine, Ella, and I think you fucked things up with my little brother for good. What you need to do is focus on is staying healthy and delivering a healthy baby. Stop stressing yourself and think about what's important. AJ is not what's important right now. It's who you are carrying." He said as she stared at him, not listening to a word he was saying.

"Axel is...."

"Don't finish that sentence! I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but you need to get through your thick-ass skull that you can't claim or force someone to be yours if they don't want to be. Axel belongs to no one but himself because he is his own man. Try to remember that before you lose more than that." He said, touching her belly as Ella slapped his hand away. Xerxes had to contain himself from breaking her other wrist.

"My brother already fucked one of your hands up. Don't make me break the other. Get yourself together. You're not crazy, and you fucking know it. You had your chance with AJ, and you fucked it up. Take your loss."

"And let Lola have him? Fucking never...."

"No one said Lola had him. What I said was you lost your chance and take your loss. All you are doing is making AJ hate you, and it takes a lot to make him hate a person. I helped raise that boy, and I know him like that back of my hand. You don't want AJ to hate you; he's quiet for a reason. You may think me and our Dad are crazy. You haven't met Axel's crazy. Slapping the shit out of you and breaking your wrist is just half of it. Walk away... walk away now." Xerxes said, leaving the room. Ella sighed, touching her belly.

"All I wanted was him to love me. What did I do wrong?" She said to herself.

"What's wrong?" Kamaria asked her husband as he sat up quickly in the bed beside her. Luna's low growls awoke him as she sat by the door. The panther was normally settled and quiet at night, so this concerned him a little.

"Luna." He said, pointing to his pet. Kamaria could see the animal's glowing eyes as she looked at them then back at the door, growling, causing both dogs to stand alert. Hiro quickly stood putting on his clothes as he threw Kamaria a shirt and leggings.

"Something isn't right." He said, creeping to the door opening it. Luna and the dogs swiftly ran out into the living area with him right behind them. Kamaria quickly grabbed a gun following just as Takahiro opened the front door.

"Luna hunt!" He whispered as the panther took off in the night. Both dogs waited patiently for a command. A couple of moments later, they heard a scream and gunfire. "Finn, Buzz, go! Ōjo stay close to me. We don't know who's after us, so we don't know how to attack them yet," Takahiro said, heard another scream and someone yelling, kill the fucking animals. Quickly Kamaria ran to the kitchen, hitting the hidden button on the side of the stove. It was to release some of the other animals on the land. Something that her brother did to all of their properties.

"Xerxes has a thing for having secret cages on our lands for our undomesticated animals. We have a lot of mountains, loins, and wolves here that will help Luna and the dogs." She said, making him nod as a window broke in the distance. That quick, the house started to the full up with smoke. They were trying to smoke them out or keep them from seeing. The creak of the floor caused Hiro to shield his wife, shooting in the direction hearing the body fall to the floor.

"Show your fucking self!" He said, hearing another sound this time; Kamaria shot in the direction of the noise. Another body fell to the ground as a bullet flew past their heads. "Shit! Ōjo I hate to do this, but in order to take them out, we have to separate. Call Luna back, and where is my sword?" Takahiro said. Kamaria nodded, pressing something on her necklace then pulling a hidden sword underneath the cabinet.

"Luna should be on her way back, but there are guns and swords are hidden all over the place like at home... Baby be careful, please." Kamaria said, pulling him into a kiss. Hiro nodded, resting their foreheads together kissing her again before running off through the smoke. The only Kamaria heard was bodies hitting the floor.

It wasn't long after Luna came running the back door jumping past her bring a man down by his neck coming through the smoke. Quickly Mar followed the animal take out everything that she saw moving so was Luna, until she saw Hiro in the clearing with a group of men surrounding him. She wanted to help but was having a bit of a problem herself.

"Oh, I get it yall don't want me to get near my husband. What you scared bitches?" Kamaria smirked, cracking her neck as she quickly grabbed two swords from under the couch.

"Little girl, don't pull shit you don't shit about." One of the men said. Kamaria smiled mainly because he knew shit or how well she was with swords. She clicked her tongue, signaling Luna and the two giant Cane Carso's behind the group of men as each of them started to fall to the ground until it was only her and one man left standing. Mar quickly recognized him from the gala. The man that stood back was Yamato talked.

"You're scared. Yamato sent you to do his dirty work, but it seems that he didn't tell you or know how skilled I am with a sword. Shit with whatever weapon I hold in my hand. Bring it bitch boy!" Kamaria yelled to Nori. Apparently, she hit a nerve because the man came charging at her. Swiftly Mar stepped out of the way allowing the man to fall by her, and she chopped him the back of the neck with her hand, making him turn quickly, swinging his sword.

"Just know you will die here today, little bitch!" He yelled, hitting the blade to the side of Kamaria's leg. In return, she pulled her gun, shooting him in the shoulder. Playing dirty, he caught her by the hair, punching her in the face a few times until he felt the sharp blade at the back of his neck.

"I would think again before putting your hands on my wife. See, here I thought we were all having fun until you wanted to put your hands on something that doesn't belong to you. Ōjo, what should I do with this sorry piece of shit?" Hiro said as Nori let her go fast.

"Nothing he's mine to handle, but first. Where is your boss, asshole?" Mar said as he smirked, trying to headbutt her. She reacted by pushing her sword through his chest.

"Fuck you bitch and go to hell!" Nori said, spitting blood in Kamaria's face making her push the blade further.

"Asshole! Well, I guess you will be meeting each other again soon. Luna, go hunt!" She yelled. "I have a feeling he is here." She said, but Hiro stopped the panther.

"Ōjo, trust me, he isn't here. Yamato is a coward sending his first in command instead. That was Nori, which I'm sure you knew. Yamato so-called best friend and Wakagashira, but Ariya sent us some useful information, though... where she and Yamato are hiding out. I know he is in love with her. I'm not too sure about her, but if this is a trick, she will die as well." He said as she texted her brother and father.

"I can't believe your parents are letting me stay here with you," Lola said as AJ sat a tray of food down in front of her. He was treating her as if she was a child, not wanting to do shit on her own. Lola didn't like it, but she didn't fuss either.

"I think they feel safer if you stay with us. Ella gets released tomorrow, and Xerxes says she is still stuck on me. I don't understand, though. I didn't do a fucking thing for the girl to become obsessed, and before you say something about my dick. That wasn't it." He said, making Lola laugh, shaking her head.

"I don't know, maybe because of how kind you have always been with her. She fell in love with that and thought you would be there whenever she was ready. I interfered with that and caused her to act irrationally. Ella was threatened by me and reacted by getting herself pregnant, thinking that was the way to get you." She said, watching as AJ set up a romantic area on the floor by the bed. She smiled while he listened to her talk.

"Don't care what it was. I'm mad at myself for not seeing her for what she was, but I'm done with Ella for good this time. I'm just waiting for her to have the baby to see if she's mine. If so, that will be the only reaction Ella, and I will have. Then again, I don't think I'll feel safe with her raising my child. Something about Ella tells me she is the type to harm her own child to get what she wants. Come sit with me." AJ said as Lola slowly walked over to him sitting.

"Love creates fairytales. What is all this about?"

"I told you I love you, and I wanted to make you, my wife. Did you forget?" He said as Lola scratched her head. Hell, she was having a hard time remembering what she had done earlier that day. Something that she hadn't told Adele or Xerxes.

"Ummm... I kind of have this hard time remembering things. Things come and go. I vaguely remember you telling me something about loving me and doing something the right way. I also remember Ella telling me that you were hers but nothing more." She said as AJ nodded, fixing their food. Quietly they ate, neither of them not knowing what to say.

"How long has the memory thing been an issue? Did it just start?"

"Since the day I woke up. I didn't want to worry you, Ax. You  have a lot on your plate." She said as he nodded his head, catching her hands.

"I will always be here for you, Lolo. You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything. I wasn't lying when I said I love you, and I know you love me too. What if... what if I said we should get married." He said, pulling his hands away revealing a ring box as he slowly opened it. Lola's hands went over her mouth, looking at him, shocked.

"Axel, you don't have to do this...."

"I do. Lola, I almost lost you... finding you on the floor like that tore me apart. I really thought I knew what love felt like, but I guess I didn't until you came into my life and made me face stuff, I didn't think I would. Shit, you and I have known each other our whole life, and you were always there to torture or talk shit to me, but you kept her distance. Well, we don't have to get into why you did because we both know the reason. I want to look beyond all that and make you my wife...."

"What about Ella...."

"Fuck Ella!" He yelled, shaking his head as his hand touched her cheek. "What I'm saying is don't worry about Ella. She will be handled. Plus, she won't know shit until we are married if that is what you want, and I want to get married soon as possible. I don't want to hear shit about your belly being big. You're what almost six months? And look three or four. So, what do you say, Lola Seo-Jun Yang, you want to become my wife? I'll be happy as hell if you say yes." AJ smiled, wiggling his eyebrows, causing her to laugh.

"Yes... yes, I would love to become your wife...."

"I do have one rule, though. We will never do that fucking three-way shit again," Axel said. He didn't have to tell her twice. After what happened between the three of them, she never wanted to go through that shit again.

"Fine by me. It was fun while it lasted, but I never want to do that shit again either." Lola said, making AJ nod slipping the pink halo diamond ring on her finger.

Ella thought by faking cramps it would get AJ to come back. She better take Xerxes words, but we all know that she will not.

Kamaria and Takahiro little vacation got destroyed by Yamato men and Nori loss his life. Do this mean Yamato time is coming soon? Short lived wouldn't you say?

Also, Lola is hiding she is have having memory loss. How bad will it get before it gets better? Will she forget AJ and the love she had for him? Oh, and the proposal! Too soon or just, right?

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...