Boorista ~ A Tomboo Fanfictio...

By dsmp_k404

Book Cover By: @sootroyal Ranboo is 17 and bisexual. He is convinced by his friend Tubbo(16), to move to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 81

1.9K 80 251
By dsmp_k404

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 3:02pm
I saw Ranboo walk out of school and I ran up and hugged him, "Hi."

He hugged me back and kissed my head, "Hey baby."

We pulled away and held hands. We were gonna walk to his place and as we started walking I looked around to make sure we weren't being followed.

He chuckled lightly, "Don't worry about them."

"How do you know they won't follow us?" I asked obviously worried.

"I didn't say they wouldn't follow us." He replied.

I took a shaky breath, "I think we should just spli-"

"I'm not entirely sure what you were gonna say....,but no. I'm staying with you." He said squeezing my hand.

I smiled, "Okay..."

Time Skip ~ 3:11pm

We'd been walking for a while and we were pretty close to his place. He was talking about something, but I was too worried and busy constantly looking around to make sure the three idiots weren't following us.

"...Tommy?! Hello! Tommy did you here what I said?!" He said loudly waving a hand in my face.

I blinked a couple times then looked at him. He was smirking and I replied, "Huh?- I- I mean yeah, for sure."

He went red, "You didn't hear me did you?"

"N- No, I didn't....sorry, I just uhm- what did you say?" I asked.

He got nervous, "Uh, nothing! I was just playing with you!"

I raised a brow, "...Playing with me?"

His whole face went red now, "What?! No! I mean I was messing around. Y'know, cause you weren't paying attention."

I laughed, "I know silly.....,but what'd you say?....you seem nervous..."

"Uh- n- nothing! I was just trying to get your attention! I- I didn't mean what I said..."

I smirked now, "Was it.....dirty?"

He got nervous, "No!....or, well maybe?"

I laughed, "Well whatever it was....yes."

He laughed and then I looked around again.

He sighed and started to turn back to his normal color, "Tommy I told you to stop worrying, we're fine."

I nodded unsure, "Mhmm...."

He sighed and grabbed my waist pulling me to walk closely beside him. I blushed a light pink and leaned on him.

Time Skip ~ 3:20pm

We were walking up to the apartment complex. We walked in and then turned left for the stairs. I leaned against the wall and pulled him towards me. He toward over me and I pulled his face down closely. I put his hood over his head and then put my hood on. He was confused and tried to back up, but I pulled him close so our bodies pressed against each other.

He was confused, "T- Tommy, what're y-"

"Shhh.....Ranboo I tried not to worry, but...I know they're following us.........Just trust me and pretend we're making out." I whispered to him.

He blushed a light pink then whispered, "I do trust you, but why can't we just actually make out?"

I shrugged then we started to do exactly that.

I knew they were following us. There was no way they wouldn't. I'd hung out with them before....followed people like this before. I know they follow far behind...but follow none the less.

...

A minute or so and they turned the corner.

"Oh! What the fuck!?" Dale yelled covering his eyes.

I pulled away from Ranboo and laughed while Ranboo breathed slightly heavily a little nervous. Derrick stood there crossing his arms annoyed and Kyle had a big stupid smirk.

"I knew you'd follow." I said smirking back.

"I told you we would, didn't I?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Your not really a man of your word."

He chuckled, "Whatever.....we're here now. So, what's your answer?"

I took a step closer, "Well it depends...what are you asking?- oh, and be careful."

"Tommy if I'm gonna be honest.....it's not about Ranboo or the chicks...it's about you." He replied.

I raised an eyebrow, "Wh-"

Ranboo grabbed my arm, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Kyle sighed, "Tommy.....you made a fool of me....y'know I don't let just anyone hang with us."

I was confused, "Yeah..."

"Well......I let you." He clenched a fist, "And you left without a word. You thought that you could just go around bullying other kids with us for a while and then stop. The whole time you hung out with us, you were barely punished....and thats not fare. We we're pals Tommy...and now I hate you. I could beat you up and then leave you alone, but you'll just recover and not really care. I think that the better option....would be for Ranboo....to be 'hurt' and you having to live with the fact that it was all because of you."

Derrickpulled on Kyle's arm, "K- Kyle don't you think that a bit much?"

Kyle looked at him, "I- Is it?" Then he shook his head and pulled his arm away, "I- I mean, no! Shut up!"

I scoffed, "What do you think Ranboo will just go with you to be beat up?"

He sighed, "Oh Tommy.....ofcourse he will. Do you think he'll let us beat you up?"

I got nervous, "No....,b- but that doesn't mean he won't beat y-"

"He's too kind.....he'd rather take the hits for you." Derrick cut in.

I shook my head, "And you think I'll just let him?"

"That freak could easily over power you." Dale laughed.

"Don't you fucking call him that!...and yeah he could. He could also overpower any of you idiots." I said.

"Not all at once." Kyle fake frowned mockingly.

I clenched a fist now, "We can just report you."

"No Tommy....you can't and you won't." Kyle said walking closer, "Now c'mon Ranboo."

The three laughed at me then started walking. Ranboo let me go and moved me aside, "How bad can it be? I'll be fine. Plus, it's not like I'll die."

I shook my head tearing up as I grabbed his arm, "It doesn't matter.....you'll get hurt all because of me..."

He shook his head now, "Don't worry love, we'll report them right after."

I nodded, but didn't let go of his arm, "Okay, then let's run up to Lexi right now and she can call the school."

The three boys walked back and Kyle said, "Hurry up homos!"

Derrick pulled his arm again, "We'll wait right around the corner."

They walked away.

Ranboo kissed my head, "This isn't some dramatic story Tommy. I'll be fine."

"Yeah, it's life Ranboo. You don't just go and get beat up. Now fucking follow me." I said grabbing his hand.

"Tommy ju-"

"No." I said angry.

He followed me up the stairs and then the three boys came back and saw us. Kyle looked angry as they all ran up the stairs after me and Ranboo. I pulled him along and up the stairs. We got to the seco d floor and ran down the hall. As we ran Ranboo got his keys out and when we got to the door the three boys had just got out of the stairwell. Ranboo quickly unlocked the door and pushed me into the apartment.

"Stay." He smiled and pulled the door closed.

I pushed the door back open, "Stop being stupid!"

I grabbed him and pulled him inside harshly. I stumbled back and he fell o top of me. We both blushed and he quickly stood back up. He pulled the door shut locking it, then turned around and helped me up. There was loud banging on the door.

Lexi came walking down the hall with a hand to her head looking annoyed, "What the heck!? Get the door!"

"No! Lexi, their bullies....th- they tried beating us up. W- We need to report them." I said walking over to her.

Her eyes went wide, "Did either of you get hurt?"

I shook my head, "No we're fine."

She looked to Ranboo who shook his head.

"Okay, lemme deal with them." She sighed walking to the door.

She slowly opened it smiling, "Hey there. Whats up?"

Ranboo grabbed me and pulled me close to him as we watched Lexi interact with the three bullies.

Kyle blushed, "Oh- Uh- S- Sorry ma'am, we thought two boys had ran in here."

"Oh, do you happen to know the names of the two boys, I might be able to help." She said.

"Uh...no, it's fine." He smiled.

"You sure? You were knocking pretty hard on my door. It seemed urgent.....what do you need the two boys for?" She asked.

"I'm sorry to disturb such a beauty like yourself, but we were just hanging out. They're our friends." Kyle replied.

Derrick slapped his arm and Kyle shrugged.

Ranboo gaged and I made a face of disgust. He likes Lexi......this is wierd.

She nodded, "Is that so.....and what were their names again?"

"Ranboo and Tommy." Dale replied.

Kyle turned to glare at Dale who grew timid from Kyle's stare.

"Oh? You don't say! Those two happen to be my sons." She said enthusiastically.

I melted back into Ranboo and looked up at him whispering, "She called me her son...."

He smiled and kissed my head.

Kyle awkwardly laughed, "That's awsome! We'll be going now."

He turned around quickly and grabbed his friends shoulders. Lexi grabbed his shoulder though, "Oh no, please stay. I'll call them over."

He awkwardly laughed again, "No, no, it's fine. We'll talk to them later, really it's fine."

"No, I insist." She said smiling and tightening her grip on him.

He let out a small wince from the pain in his shoulder and he turned around fake smiling.

"Ranboo! Tommy! Come here, your friends are here!" She called.

We took a minute and then walked over together.

"Yes mum?" I asked smiling at her.

Ranboo blushed and squeezed my arm. For you only called your significant other's mother, 'mum' or 'mom' once you we're married.

Lexi covered her heart and smiled then composed herself, clearing her throat, "Do you know these kids?"

I crossed my arms, "Yes.... but they're not our friends."

"Oh?" She asked fake suprised, "Then how do you know each other?"

"They're bullies." I replied.

She looked to the three boys, "You bully my children?"

Kyle laughed awkwardly again, "What? Pfft- no."

"Are you saying Tommy is lieing?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

1,736 words
Hope you enjoyed byeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 261 7
A Ranboo angst story this time! This one will be slightly different from my other stories. This will be C!Ranboo however basically it's irl? So they...
415K 11.6K 76
Book Cover By: @AlliumNoah Tommy is a really popular kid. Loved by everyone at school....except the football players. He likes pulling pranks and mak...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
10.3K 461 25
Started: Monday June 4th 2021 Completed: Sunday November 21st 2021 This story will not include NSFW or Smut (All of the pictures I use will be off of...