Phantasm Deliverance

By Darkpetal16

Ainz Ooal Gown had forty-two members in its prime, but when the end finally arrived, only two remained. Full... More

A New Life
Character Sheet
A New Life II
A New Life III
A New Life IV
Divergence II
Divergence III
Divergence IV
Divergence V
Divergence VI
Divergence VII

Divergence I

1.3K 88 62
By Darkpetal16

The 6th floor of the Great Tomb of Nazarick was a huge, densely forested area. In the center of the forest was the Amphitheater, and a few minutes of flying away from that was the Gigantic Tree.

The 6th floor was mostly designed by Blue Planet, with a lot of assistance from Bukubukuchagama and some assistance from Lumière. Blue Planet had a deep fascination and love for fantasy wilderness. He was a warm and gentle giant who meticulously planned out every aspect of the 6th floor so it could be a forest fantasy come to life.

It was a demanding task and required a lot of farming. Lumière did not have much say in how the floor was created—she was given the hidden tower to create—but she so adored Bukubukuchagama and Blue Planet, so she helped them farm.

By consequence, Lumière was as familiar with the 6th floor as she was with her hidden tower. She also knew Aura and Mare's stats and flavor texts as well as she knew Jack's and Cheshire's because of how close she was to Bukubukuchagama.

It would not be an overstatement for Lumière to call Bukubukuchagama her best friend.

It didn't matter that Bukubukuchagama stopped playing. They did not have such a fragile friendship that the two needed to be in constant contact with one another. No matter the distance, nor the time spent apart, the two remained close.

Lumière loved her, really. She wished Bukubukuchagama nothing but happiness. She could still remember the day Bukubukuchagama announced she got into Oxford. Lumière was so elated for her that her heart monitor spiked an alert and a doctor had to come to check on her.

The Gigantic Tree was over twenty meters in height and hollowed on the inside. It had three floors connected with a spiral staircase in the core. The first floor had utility—kitchen, bathroom, studies, etc—with the second floor designated as Aura and Mare's living quarters. The third floor was intended as a guest room, but in truth Lumière and Bukubukuchagama frequently used it to privately gossip about otome games and shoujo anime. Sometimes Ankoro Mocchi Mochi and Yamaiko would join them and the four would stay up throughout the entire night gushing over whatever their latest hyper fixation was.

Lumière admired the girls in the guild, but she had to admit she had a very special spot for Bukubukuchagama.

Ankoro Mocchi Mochi had a passion for convincing other players (primarily men) to farm for her, and Yamaiko constantly reprimanded Ankoro Mocchi Mochi for it. The two would bicker anytime it was brought up which made it hard for the four of them to hang out.

Unless a new anime dropped that all four of them liked.

Still, Lumière spent a huge portion of her time with Bukubukuchagama. It was Bukubukuchagama that she met in the early levels, and the two leveled up from 2 to 100 together.

It was her love of Bukubukuchagama that carried over into her love for Aura and Mare.

While Bukubukuchagama did not birth Aura and Mare, Lumière was at Bukubukuchagama's side the entire time her friend crafted them. From the long nights of sketching concept art; to the even longer nights of farming dark elves to harvest their hearts; spending all her reroll points not on upgrades for herself, but for rare ingredients, she could use for Aura and Mare.

Bukubukuchagama dedicated months of hard work into their creation. She adored them.

It took a lot for Bukubukuchagama to leave YGGDRASIL, and it broke her heart. She had to give up a lot of her current happiness to pursue a life-long dream.

Lumière could never begrudge Bukubukuchagama for her choice.

While she did wish Bukubukuchagama could be with her, Lumière thought that at the very least she was happy she got to have Aura and Mare.

They were as close to Bukubukuchagama's children as she could ever get.

Which was exactly why Lumière currently sat on a picnic blanket outside their home—The Gigantic Tree—and was doting on Mare and Aura.

Every day, Lumière made it a point to have lunch with Aura and Mare.

Aura was jubilant, happily chatting away about the neat things she had found in the forest outside Nazarick. "None of the creatures there seem strong, but it's a pretty big place, so who knows what else might be there? There are some things I hadn't seen before like—"

Lumière nodded along, listening with a smile.

Mare mutely ate his lunch. He didn't speak often, content to listen to his sister. Lumière didn't want to pressure him, either, knowing how shy Bukubukuchagama had created him.

"—so is this the kind of stuff the Supreme Beings normally eat?" Aura asked, her heterochromatic eyes sparkling as she waved the sandwich around.

"Sometimes," said Lumière. She noticed a crumb on Aura's cheek, she wiped it away with her finger.

Aura flushed, grinning sheepishly. "Oh."

"Keep eating," Lumière encouraged. "Children should eat a lot to grow up healthy and strong."

"R-Right." Aura poked at her brother. "Mare! You heard her, eat up!"

"A-Ah, s-sorry," Mare stumbled, promptly shoving the sandwich into his mouth. It was too big, his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk with nuts. He had messily smeared it against his face in his hurry to eat.

Aura laughed. "What the hell was that? Don't panic."

Lumière fought to not giggle—Mare was clearly embarrassed—and instead used a spare handkerchief to wipe away the food. "Slow and steady, Mare. It'll be okay."

Mare swallowed. "Sorry."

Lumière affectionately patted the top of his head. Aura's eyes narrowed, and Lumière used her other hand to pat Aura.

This is amazing, she thought, loving the sensation of patting them. Lumière was doing so much better about physical contact. She was proud that she could reach out and touch people of her own accord without getting flustered. Jack and Cheshire were exceptionally helpful as the two went out of their way to touch her every time they talked to her.

Lumière wanted to share the same relationship with Aura and Mare, but she felt too shy to ask.

So for the moment, head pats were all she could do.

Maybe one day she could hug them.

She never got to hug Bukubukuchagama.

⁽ˇ́˙̫ˇ̀˵⁾

The office was filled with tasteful and exotic furniture, every single piece being of exquisite design and decoration. The crimson carpet upon the floor was thick and soft, swallowing the footsteps of those who trod upon it. Flags bearing assorted insignia hung upon the walls in the depths of the room.

An imposing mahogany desk sat in the center of the office. Its owner sat behind it, upon a black leather chair.

At the owner's side was a beautiful woman with long, ebony hair and dark wings at her waist.

She, Albedo, demurred, "I have a report to deliver. The commander of the Slane Theocracy's Sunlight Scripture who we captured has been incarcerated in the Frozen Prison. Jack has taken the lead in interrogation."

Momonga, the owner of the office, paused at that until he remembered Jack's character sheet. While he did not assist Lumière in creating him, he remembered her avidly discussing his sheet when she helped Momonga farm the mats to create Pandora's Actor. Jack was officially Head of Research at Nazarick, and that research would stem into intelligence.

Basically, a Spymaster.

There was no need for an NPC to have such a lofty title in YGGDRASIL—NPCs could not spy—but it made for great role-playing sessions. Whenever Tabula played DM, he would frequently use Jack as either the main quest-giver, or the main mastermind.

Momonga did not participate in the RP sessions often, but he enjoyed listening to them while he farmed. Blue Planet was hilarious any time he got to DM because he would create outlandish environments that would kill most characters. But instead of the characters dying, their player would have to take a shot instead.

Not every player could get drunk—Lumière and Wish III could not for health reasons—but that didn't stop them from playing the part and making increasingly stupider choices as the night went on. They were sympathy drunks.

He vividly remembered Lumière, playing as Cheshire, was stuck climbing a mountain in a campaign. Every time she rolled to climb she would fail and Cheshire would start right back at the beginning. It took her nine tries to remember that Cheshire floated and he could simply float above the mountain.

He could remember her squeaky, embarrassed, oops when she realized. Momonga had laughed so hard he fell out of his chair.

"If it's him, there shouldn't be any problems. However, I want to conduct experiments on the bodies."

"Understood. In addition, we are currently looking through the arms and armor recovered from the men dressed as knights. They do not bear any major enchantments and will be sent to the Treasury after the investigations are concluded."

Momonga made an approving noise. "Well, that's the proper way to dispose of them."

"Finally, I plan to have two Shadow Demons keep an eye on the village. Then, what should we do about Gazef Stronoff?"

"Leave the Warrior-Captain be for now. It is more important that we build a good relationship with that village. We might need their help in the future, so avoid antagonizing them."

"Understood. I will take care of it. Thus ends the report."

There was a knock at Momonga's office door. Momonga said, "Come in."

Jack entered the room and politely bowed to Momonga. "Lord Momonga, I have a request on behalf of Lady Lumière."

"Straighten up and speak," advised Momonga.

Jack did as instructed. "Lady Lumière requests to find a suitable location for a new Silverlight temple."

"Oooh," said Momonga.

That was why she was upset, wasn't it?

Without the Silverlight faction Lumière lost access to a lot of her abilities she had spent years cultivating. Including summoning the Right Hand of Light, which was essentially all of her DPS.

Ahhh, yeah that's gotta be frustrating.

As the High Priestess, she was able to create more temples, but he recalled that she found it greatly aggravating. She tried making one in Nazarick before and unfortunately was not able to. One of the prerequisites for the temple was—

"Consecrated grounds," sighed Momonga.

"Consecrated grounds?" echoed Albedo and Jack.

"One of the requirements to set up a Silverlight temple. It must be on land that has been worshiped as holy for at least a century," said Momonga.

Finding unused consecrated grounds in YGGDRASIL was crazy annoying. Given Nazarick's unholy status, it was entirely unfit for a temple.

Jack let out a hmm. "I see. Lord Momonga, would you please enlighten me to any other requirements you know of?"

Momonga said, "There are only two: consecrated ground, and a large body of clean water—preferably with a waterfall for ease of purifying. It's the consecrated grounds that would be the trickiest to find."

Jack bowed his head. "I understand. Lord Momonga, I would like to begin searching for a suitable location. Would you please grant your approval?"

"Granted. Don't be reckless, prioritize your and Nazarick's safety over information. Understood?"

Jack placed a hand where his heart would be if he had one. He bowed. "As you wish."

⁽ˇ́˙̫ˇ̀˵⁾

Consecrated grounds, huh...

After leaving the office, Jack carefully surveyed the map the human had given them as payment. That, coupled with the knowledge that had been forcefully extracted from the humans captured, helped Jack determine that there were two countries that likely fit the bill.

The Roble Holy Kingdom was founded 200 years ago.

And the Slane Theocracy was founded 600 years ago.

Both were heavily religious countries.

Jack was inclined to choose the Slane Theocracy due to how long the land had been worshiped, but he refrained. He would survey both countries over the following week while his lady slept and only then would he make his decision. He could not be rash regarding anything his beloved angel desired.

For her temple he would need to deliver an entire country for her. Nothing less would suit her.

He'd give her the world, but he had a feeling she wouldn't want that.

Yet.

⁽ˇ́˙̫ˇ̀˵⁾

Momonga and Lumière were seated on a couch in the Hidden Tower. The two had shooed away the maids attending to them so they could speak privately. The purpose of their meeting was to discuss their transition into their new bodies.

"Then the next real question is... are we being influenced by karmic value or our races?" Lumière murmured. She shifted on the couch.

Momonga let out a murmuring sigh. "Neither of us are human anymore. I can take a life without pause or remorse. That's characteristic of both my karmic value and my race."

"True," she said slowly, thoughtfully. "However, undead have an inherent hatred for the living. Do you?"

"No," he admitted. "If I had to put it into words, it'd be closer to... detachment? It's no different from how I viewed NPCs before if you will. I believe I am capable of growing fond of them, just as easily as I am able to dislike them."

Lumière nodded. "Is that characteristic of an overlord specifically, maybe?"

Momonga let out an oh. "Lore-wise overlords are considered more calculating than their lesser evolved undead counterparts." Momonga thoughtfully considered that angle. "Examining past actions, I would be more inclined to believe my mind has been shifted closer to that of an overlord versus a standard undead or someone with a karmic value of -500."

"That makes sense," Lumière admitted. "Karmic values in YGGDRASIL were determined by the type of enemies killed and used to decide how the NPC—or player character—behaved when mind-controlled. Those with negative values can act aggressive, and those with positive can remain passive. It never restricted a player's dialogue options in quests."

Lumière thought back to a time when her character had been mind-controlled in a boss raid. Because of her karmic value, her character just stood still as her guildmates beat the snot out of her to break her free from control. However, when Ulbert was mind-controlled next he nearly caused them to wipe because he popped all of his raid cooldowns against them at the same time as the boss did Big Damage.

"However... I think it might have a bigger influence on NPCs—er—you know—the others," Lumière mused. "But is that due to their flavor text?"

"Maybe. Items that shouldn't work in YGGDRASIL work here based solely on their flavor text," said Momonga. "... What about when you wanted to resurrect those villagers?"

Lumière snorted derisively in frustration. "I don't know if that was angel influence or the flavor text added from being High Priestess of Silverlight."

"Oh, that's a good point. I'd be inclined to think it's linked to the flavor text. Umu, how did you feel when I was killing the righteous-type angels?"

"Jealous you got to hear their death sounds."

"You did not feel compelled to stop me?" Momonga inquired.

"No. Mercy-types are inclined to spare or, you know... show mercy," Lumière explained. "If I were compelled by my race, it'd be to help someone I have already defeated."

Momonga nodded. "We should make note to be cautious of that situation then. When it occurs, see if you feel compelled to spare them even if it does not seem logical."

Lumière made an agreeing noise. "So tentatively... we're being influenced by flavor text associated to titles held, and perhaps our race?"

"It's too early to be definitive, but cursory evidence points to that," said Momonga.

He and Lumière sighed. Neither liked the idea of being influenced, yet at the moment it did not seem like there was an easy solution. As long as it was only a compelling influence, perhaps the two could ignore it?

"Let's put a pin in this and circle back in a few months," said Lumière. "Mmm... Momo, have you thought about exploring this world?"

"Yes," admitted Momonga. "A lot, actually. I was thinking we could duo."

Lumière perked up at that. "I'm glad. To be honest, I've been on the fence about it a lot."

"Yeah," said Momonga. "It's a gamble for both of us to leave Nazarick at the same time. Especially since you don't have access to all of your abilities."

"Objectively speaking... neither of us should leave until we've assessed the world," she pointed out.

Momonga shifted uncomfortably. "Yes... but..."

"I know. I hate the thought of being stuck in one place, too."

The two sighed again.

There was a knock at Lumière's door.

"We can continue this tomorrow. It isn't wise to rush big decisions," said Momonga. "I'll talk to you later, Lue."

"Bye Momo," she said. Momonga teleported away and Lumière said, "Come in."

Jack entered the room, bowing politely to greet her. "Good day, my lady. I have finished my initial research into setting up your temple."

Lumière brightened, her blue eyes sparkling with delight. Each night, after Jack tucked her into bed with Cheshire, he had left to do reconnaissance. He had only started a little over a week ago, yet amazingly he already had answers?

Lumière excitedly patted the spot on the couch next to her. "Jack, please come and sit beside me. I want to hear all about it."

She felt him smile at her behind his mask. "Yes, my lady."

⁽ˇ́˙̫ˇ̀˵⁾

Jack was a lich-rogue. While he had some sorcerer capabilities, most of his kit was geared for stealth and assassination. He excelled in one to one combat and intelligence gathering thanks to his design.

Most would presume a lich would be suited for aoe or mass combat, but Jack's spells were geared for espionage and obtaining information. He understood that while he was currently Head of Research at Nazarick, he was, in actuality, the Spymaster.

He could not summon high-tiered undead combat units like Lord Momonga, but he could summon high-tiered undead ideal for spying.

Wraiths that would launch onto a person and suck their memories; Soul-Eaters that would be invisible and invulnerable to all except their target; Reavers that would pull the soul out of a living corpse and render them completely obedient to Jack's commands. Not to mention all the lower-tiered undead—Scryers, Banshees, etc—that were perfect for stalking the dark streets of a human city.

Each night after he tucked Lumière into bed—a process he so very, very much adored because oh she was so cute when she nuzzled into her pillow or Cheshire—Jack left Nazarick to study the two countries. After visiting each place once, he was able to teleport every evening to quickly reach them.

He visited their capital cities and promptly killed the first guards he came across. He reaped their souls and memories before letting them pass on.

Their capitals did not have a 0% crime rate.

Murders happened.

Which meant Jack was free to harvest without drawing attention to their deaths.

He could leave nothing behind, but he decided it would be fruitful not to (and that'd be awfully dull. Their reactions to after his work was almost as delightful as the process). From his cursory examination of the city, he did not find any noticeable threats that would warrant extreme precaution.

If there were such entities, Jack wanted to draw them out. It would be better for him to know early on that there were clever or strong humans in the cities so he could plan better.

To be on the safe side, every venture he made sure to prepare a dozen different escape items (teleportation scrolls—in case his spell was blocked—displacement potions, bombs with smoke screens, wands of flight, etc). Additionally, he always summoned shades to keep watch in the surrounding environment. If his connection with any of the shades disappeared or felt threatened, Jack would promptly retreat to a safe zone. After he ensured that there was no surveillance on him, he would return to Nazarick and reassess the threat value.

Jack picked his targets at random, wanting a variety.

He observed them in the shadows. Most were asleep by the time he made his move, but there were a handful of active humans.

It was... relaxing. Cathartic.

He'd set up anti-surveillance magic on the houses, then start to hum his angel's favorite lullaby as he set to work.

Some nights, he kept them comatose while he stitched their eyes and mouths shut, then let them awaken afterward. He watched them stumble around their home, screams caught in their throat as they fell through traps he made. One human tumbled down his steps and broke his legs. Jack slowly—oh so slowly—pulled it apart at the break.

The man screamed in agony, frantically trashing to escape but was completely unable to. Jack peeled the skin and flesh off, flicking bits of it onto the man's face as he tried to crawl away. He continued to hum happily, amused by the wormish actions of the human. Once Jack had the limbs down to the bone, he impaled the man in the gut with enough force to nail the man into the floor.

It took hours for him to die.

For one of the families, he split them apart. He chopped the children up then half-raised them to a zombie state and watched them devour their weeping parents. The mother refused to harm them, and the father fell prey to when his daughter ripped his calve clean off.

He stalked a pair of women on a night out. Saw them entice some men back to their home. In the heat of their entanglement, Jack used [Stop Time] and then proceeded to stitch every area where their skins touched together.

Resuming time, he had to struggle not to laugh at their confused horror.

In another hunt, he poured paralytic potion over a woman, then pricked her body with holes. He then dumped a variety of insects Mare had found around Nazarick to see which would go into the holes to feast, and which scamper away.

All of them went into the holes.

The woman could not move a muscle, but apparently, tears could still leak out of her. Jack sat beside her, humming and smiling as he watched her be devoured from the inside out. She did not die the first night. He placed a shade to watch over her (and pour more paralytic potion on her) to see if anyone would come to investigate.

Some knocked on her door. None came inside.

She died the next night and Jack harvested her soul.

Jack didn't have the luxury to spend too much time on his hunts—he could only safely afford an hour or two. He did not have enough mana to keep [Stop Time] going for longer than ten minutes, nor did he even want to.

Time spent hunting was also time spent away from Lumière.

That being said, there were some exceptions.

He hated finding humans with hair and eyes similar to his angel.

How dare they?

It was a mockery. A blasphemy. A pale comparison that only served as an insult to his angel.

Those he took back with him to Nazarick. They needed to understand how wrong it was for them to simply exist. Abominations. Disgraceful, disgusting, pests.

And so over the following week, a menace hunted the cities. One that none of the guards could catch, and one who left behind increasingly messier scenes that would haunt the guards for the rest of their days.

Of course, Jack did not give his lady the complete details. He did not want to make his beloved uncomfortable. So instead he simply glossed over the way he killed them, choosing only to say he hunted and reaped.

She listened with rapt attention, probing for questions about what he had found.

And he had found quite a lot just from the memories of average citizens.

The Slane Theocracy was founded 600 years ago and revolved around a religion based on the Six Great Gods who appeared 600 years ago. The country was divided into six different religious sects, each with its own specialized unit. While divided on that front, the sects would always work together for what they deemed to be the greater good.

And their greater good was, at its core, humancentrism. That humans—of all beings—were supreme to every other race.

Humans.

Squishy bags of meat who would literally die from an infected paper cut.

It baffled Jack how utterly delusional they were.

The common folk were particularly zealous in their beliefs, going so far as to assess the bloodlines of their neighbors and if there was a drop of non-human blood in their ancestry they were treated as second-class citizens.

Bordering on the Theocracy was the Elf Country.

Despite their blatant racism, the nation once had a friendly relationship with its neighboring country. However, a few centuries ago, the Elf King abducted and impregnated a valued member of the Theocracy.

While the Theocracy was able to rescue their citizen, they were unable to prevent the pregnancy and so the child was born and raised in the Theocracy.

In retaliation for the rape, Theocracy had been at war with the country since. All captured elves were enslaved and became favored products that the Theocracy would export.

Those were the broad strokes that the average citizen knew about their country.

If Jack wanted more information, he'd have to begin infiltrating the government.

That was the Slane Theocracy.

The Roble Holy Kingdom on the other hand did not have such a sordid history, nor were they zealous in their human supremacy.

The Roble Holy Kingdom and the Slane Theocracy shared an area called Abelion Hills that was filled with demi-human tribes. The tribes tended to focus their invasions on the Holy Kingdom. Abelion was not nearly as advanced as the two kingdoms boarding it—the tribes were scattered and constantly warred with one another—it had a lot of natural beauty.

Something Jack knew his lady admired.

Therefore, Jack determined that all three would be suitable for his lady.

The Slane Theocracy, the Abelion Hills, and the Roble Holy Kingdom. Only after combining those three chunks of land would it be large enough for his darling angel's faction.

Jack decided to start with what would likely take the longest to groom.

The Slane Theocracy.

"... and so, I believe that country best suited to be your new temple," he finished.

Lumière's eyes sparkled at the thought of having a temple, although—

"Conquering an entire country?" she was uncertain. "That's... a very big risk, don't you think?"

Jack shook his head and said soothingly, "I would not mention it if I did not have confidence that I could make it happen."

Lumière leaned back in the couch. She had played a lot of conquest games, yet she never thought she'd actually conquer another country. It was such an outrageous concept that she had trouble accepting it as reality.

Conquering an actual country.

Just because she wanted to use her abilities.

Okay, I am now 100% certain that my karmic value is not influencing me because...

"Do it," she whispered.

Jack beamed. "As you wish, my lady. I will prepare everything for your debut."

"How... long do you think it will take?" she hesitantly asked.

A week if I used everything at my disposal and moved to complete annihilation, thought Jack.

Yet—

He did not voice that.

He had listened to part of Momonga and Lumière's conversation. Specifically, the fact that his lady wanted to leave Nazarick.

He didn't want that.

He knew the biggest factor preventing her departure was the lack of temple. When she had her temple—because Jack would deliver it to her as promised—she would have no reason to not explore the world to her heart's content.

Unless he gave her other reasons to stay put.

However, Jack needed time to create those reasons.

"If I played it safe and move cautiously... five months," said Jack.

He knew what his lady would say in response to that—

Lumière closed her eyes, nodding. "You should always be cautious in the face of the unknown."

Jack smiled darkly behind his mask.

"And five months, huh...? I guess..." Lumière fluttered her wings. "I guess I can wait that long."

Yes, thought Jack. He knew six months would be out of the question for her, and so he went with five months to give him the maximum amount of time.

He was so happy he knew his lady so well. Jack reached out a hand, cupping her right cheek. Feeling her lean into his touch gave him gleeful shivers in his very soul. She smiled adoringly—adoringly—at him.

She said, "Thank you, Jack. I knew I could count on you."

Ah. He struggled not to melt at those words. He wanted to pull her into his embrace, to bury his face in her neck, to kiss and nuzzle and—

"Would you, um, mind taking off your mask?" Lumière shyly asked.

Jack did so without question.

"Um... close your eyes."

Jack did.

Lumière had given her next actions a lot of thought. She was getting better about being touched. She stopped getting dizzy when someone hugged her, and she was able to reach out to touch the other residents of Nazarick without feeling shy. Why, she had even been able to hold Momonga's hand without getting bothered!

Having others touch her still gave her shivers. If she wasn't mentally prepared for contact, she'd get startled.

After going over a decade without being affectionately touched, Lumière found that she craved it like a man craved water in a desert.

Constantly. It was always in the back of her mind.

She wanted it.

And more.

She had gathered her nerves and took that jump. She leaned forward and placed a brief kiss on his lips.

It was jarringly cold. Even with cold resistance, the aura of death Jack emanated oozed a chill that could not be ignored. As soon as her lips touched his, she shivered.

He jumped, eyes flying back open as he gaped.

"You—" Lumière gulped, her wings fluttering shyly. "—um, have been really good, um, about helping me get adjusted to... um... Can we... would it be okay if we... did stuff like that... too? Only if, um, that's okay with you..."

Jack immediately grabbed the back of Lumière's head as he began to show his enthusiastic agreement.

⁽ˇ́˙̫ˇ̀˵⁾

Tip-toeing into that M-rated content.

Also, "According to the author Maruyama, within the realistic setting of the New World, having a positive karma value does not entirely suggest that person is part of the good alignment. Under this said notion, possessing a negative karma value is not by any means an indicator to believe such a person who was rated that way is connected to the evil alignment."

¯\_( ◕‿◕)_/¯

Answer: If by Overlord standards I'd definitely min-max for that positive karmic value. When I play games like Pathfinder or Baldur's Gate I pick chaotic choices that range from evil to good. Usually, end the game chaotic neutral lol.

Question: If you were a Supreme Being and able to create your own NPC, what would you create?

Reviews are love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 134 15
Come and read Y/N's adventure being isekai'd into an isekai. As the main trope of defeating the demon lord is completely reversed as they're basicall...
158K 4.8K 105
Kara and Diana are back for Round 2! A Continuation of 'Justice in the One Piece World' This time, the sisters are reincarnated into the Overlord Uni...
9.5K 112 123
Overlord x Tensura Future Chat Group Op to Godlike Mc Massive Harem. Wish Fulfillment. If you want in depth story with character development then t...
32.8K 938 20
What happens if Momonga wasn't the only player to be transported to the New World. Follow the Journey of this new powerful player known as the God of...