The ex-wife of the male lead'...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/63/63297/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-21 La... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 65

843 14 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 65

    After Bai Yun calmed down, he called Edward to ask her how the place was set up by her. This was specially prepared for Lin Chen, and it had to be foolproof.

    "Dear baby, I have always put your affairs first. Don't worry, I have already asked someone to do it. We will talk slowly at night. I miss you baby, wait for me."

    Listening to Edward's greasy voice, Bai Yun tried his best. Suppressing his will to vomit, he used his restraint to make the corners of his mouth raise a gentle arc, and used a soft and coquettish voice to flirt with Edward into the microphone.

    "I miss you too, my dear. I'll be waiting for you in your favorite pajamas at night. You must come!"

    Edward's blood surged when he heard it, and he wished it would be night soon.

    After calling Edward, Bai Yun had been hesitant to call his parents to question them, but he picked up the phone and dialed the button, and he couldn't press his finger on the call button.

    She threw her phone aside in frustration. She has always been a coward in her relationship, otherwise she would not dare to face her parents, just like when she did not dare to confess to Qin Sen, she hated herself like this.

    Since the accident, Mom and Dad, no one has thought of calling her. Are they so insignificant in their hearts?

    Yes, since I returned to China, when have they cared about her daughter except asking for money, I am afraid that they are guarding their precious children to comfort her, she is nothing but an ATM, how did I feel before? Is your family happy?

    No wonder Qin Sen doesn't like herself, she is a big fool at all. She has been fooled for so many years, and she is also counted for others after being sold.

    Thinking of Mom and Dad's pair of wild breeds, Bai Yun's face was ugly and grim. Since they didn't treat her as a daughter, don't even think about showing mercy to them. There is no need for the wild breeds to exist in the world.

    When Bai Yun came to the crew to film, she always felt that the eyes of others were full of sympathy and pity, which was more uncomfortable than killing her. She has always been excellent and used to being superior, and she also enjoys the admiration and envy of others. Once she fell from the altar and became the object of people's sympathy, how could she accept it.     In fact, this is just her imagination. The domestic news has not yet come through. Due to the influence of her heart, she made frequent mistakes during filming. After accepting the director's indiscriminate bombardment for a day, she hurried back to her residence. Edward had to be satisfied well before he could give himself the manpower to deal with the pair of wild beasts.     It's not that Bai's father and Bai's mother did not call Baiyun on purpose, but they forgot. Bai's father was busy comforting his little three and his illegitimate son, while Bai's mother hurriedly asked her partner to discuss her daughter's affairs. The place where the younger daughter is now The orphanage hasn't been exposed yet, so she has to protect her little daughter quickly so that she won't be disturbed.     In fact, after the accident, Father Bai said that his little Xing'er has been a man since he was cared for, as long as the family problems on his side are handled well.     And the senior on Bai Mu's side has a wife and children. After the accident, the wife took the child back to his parents' home and threatened to let him go out of the house. He was a lot of age, and he didn't have the courage to start all over again.     Therefore, coming to see Mother Bai at this time is to distance himself from her. He can't say that he has no affection for Mother Bai and her daughter, but people only understand the importance of family when they are old, so he can only feel sorry for Mother Bai and her daughter.

    Mother Bai was struck by lightning when she heard his plan, and he returned to the family, what would she do with her daughter? Judging from the appearance of Father Bai, he wanted to divorce her. Anyway, there is only one shell company in the family, and the property can be divided easily if divorced.

    But the divorce has failed again. Then she can't catch up with either side. In the end, she has no money and money, but the two men who are related to her are still living well, how can this be!

    "I want to be beautiful! If I play with my feelings, I just want to forget it, no way! If I want to return to my family and enjoy the relationship, I have to agree or not."

    "Who is playing with whose feelings? I think you seduced me first, say you Don't want anything, just stay with me and say that I can quit at any time, now it's time for you to fulfill your promise, remember that your eldest daughter seems to be a big star, if you don't want to make trouble, show your eldest daughter face I don't mind making a big fuss, I just don't know if your eldest daughter will recognize your mother!"

    Bai Mu was stunned on the spot, yes, her Yunyun is still a big star, she can't let others give it to you She splashed dirty water, and it was their parents who were sorry for her.

    "Then what about our daughter? Don't you just let it go?"

    "She didn't do well in the orphanage, so let her be her orphan well. This is her life, and it's her fault that she shouldn't come here. In this world."

    After speaking, she stood up and left unfeelingly, leaving only her mother Bai crying on the spot. She has been unkind in her life. After her husband made a fortune, Bao Xiaosan gave birth to an illegitimate child. I have cried, but how can a man whose heart has run away can hold on? For the sake of the company that her daughter worked so hard for, she knocked out her teeth and swallowed blood, but in the end it was hard to settle. That's when she met her crush in college. The senior, out of revenge on her husband, they quickly got on well, and there will be things in the future.

    Until now, she didn't know why she did all this. Whether it was Yunyun or her youngest daughter, she hated herself. The bitterness in her heart spread to the tip of her tongue, and she wanted to cry bitterly.

    She picked up the phone and dialed Baiyun, but no one answered after several rings, and she dialed again, she wanted to understand that any man is a cloud, or her own child is the most reliable, and she can't let Yunyun have anything with her. Disgusted, but no one answered the phone, she hung up the phone in frustration, it seemed that Yunyun was angry with her.

    Bai Yun doesn't have time to answer the phone at the moment. She is being tossed and turned on the bed by Edward at the moment, and it is difficult to speak. It's just that she chose the outfit that was too exciting, and gave Edward's sex directly to her. inspired.

    But there is something to give, who made her revenge plan inseparable from Edward.

    Lin Chen is currently playing with Qin Sen on the "Huating" cruise ship. The domestic scenes have finally been filmed, and she finally has the opportunity to visit the Huaxia-style cruise ship that she insisted on building.

    This cruise ship has a total of three floors, all of which are designed according to the style of the palace in the Forbidden City, including some furniture inside, so if you come in, you may have a feeling of traveling through time.

    And this time, the party in "Huating" directly put people in ancient costumes, and also adopted the theme of "travel". Not to mention that some rich people were particularly interested, and they all came to recommend them as group performers. This is Lin Chen and the others in advance. Did not expect.

    Regarding the request that these wealthy groups should go abroad to film, those people also agreed without thinking. This is a novel experience for them, especially this "traveling" party, it scratched their itch. They have all thought about it, and they will order such a cruise ship when they come back. They are tired of seeing Western-style cruise ships, and this is the first time they have seen the Chinese court style. Besides, no one has a dream of becoming an emperor and queen.

    However, when they knew that the cruise ship could not go far, the disappointment was very obvious. These people are the owners who are not short of money. They directly took the money to invest in Lin Chen's luxury cruise ship project, and wanted to have a Chinese palace style soon. cruise ship.

    Therefore, before this cruise ship has been completed, Lin Chen and Qin Sen have almost recovered the money invested in the early stage, which also strengthens Lin Chen's direction of screenwriting and filmmaking in the future, not to say that the nation is the world Yes, she wants to promote Chinese culture to all parts of the world and make it a trend.

    After Bai Yun sent Edward away, he went to the bathroom and vomited for a while as usual. When he came out, he saw a missed call from his mother on his mobile phone, and sarcastically laughed that she had passed that uncomfortable feeling, so why did she call? Putting down the phone, she packed up and went to the crew.

    On the way to the crew, her thoughts were confused. Her efforts last night were not in vain. At least Edward promised to send someone to China to deal with that kind of wild breed. Now, she is particularly looking forward to seeing her parents in despair, just as she had to Knowing the mood of this matter, no one in this world can be trusted, and relying on oneself is the right way.

    Edward was coaxed into happiness by Baiyun, and of course he did everything he could to do what she told her. As soon as he returned, he sent a competent subordinate to Huaxia to deal with the two little children, and it didn't take a minute.

    As soon as there is any movement on his side, Qin Sen will know about it. Since the matter is related to Bai Yun, he still reports to Lin Chen. There is no way for him to dare not make her unhappy. In addition to kneeling on durian, the family method is to go to the study to sleep. Kneeling durian is better. If he is driven to the study, he must go crazy.

    After Lin Chen found out, she asked Qin Sen what she was going to do. According to her idea, of course, Edward's people had to make some noise, so Bai Yun would be betrayed by everyone, and the two children were too pitiful, she hoped. Looking at Qin Sen, although she is not a kind person, she is still a little flustered when it comes to human life.

    Seeing to see his wife's worries, Qin Sen rubbed her hair, and when she glared at him, he unwillingly took his hand away and explained her confusion: "Don't worry, my people will watch, I can't guarantee them I won't be guilty, but my life will still be saved."

    Lin Chen stared at him, never at this moment she felt that Qin Sen was very tall, Qin Sen was enjoying the admiration of his wife, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth should not be too obvious. And the expression on his face wanted people to beat him, but it would be better if his wife wanted to reward him in a different way, and he said it unconsciously.

    Lin Chen still didn't understand what was going on in his mind, it turned out to be some yellow trash, he glanced at him and continued to read the script, he was not saved, don't look at strangers outside, don't look at him, he looks cold and serious , as long as you get home, you will become a second-skinned face.

    Qin Sen was swayed by Lin Chen, and he couldn't help thinking about the eighteen bans. He wanted to let his wife bathe with him tonight. Everyone knows what, two adult men and women, ahem...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 249 12
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192681/ Author: Moonrise Dongshan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-16 Latest: Chapter 116 Extra...
41.2K 694 49
https://m.shubaow.net/87/87830/ Author: half grain board Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-12-30 Latest: Chapter forty-ninth episode...
35.7K 766 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...
87.6K 1.2K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248462/ Author: Linglongguo Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 69 Extra Story rebirth ...