Chained By The Destiny || ON...

By Selestethewriter

Kailee Hopes was a normal teenage girl, having everything on can want especially love. Until she turns 18th a... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

21 5 2
By Selestethewriter

A/N Hi guys, I spent the half of the car drive back home from a vacation editing and adding some things. So it's not perfect and can possibly have more errors than the others chapters, but I wanted to satisfy you with something new. I may or may not edit this one, again when I'm home but enjoyit like that for now! : )

Weston's POV

Losh's meetings are such a pain to attend and after them I always have a massive headache, but this time.... At least this time I have something better to distract me. Someone! I looked down to my phone when I saw that I had received a text.

My ❤ : Hey

Me: Hey! 😍

My ❤: How's the meeting?

When I don't need to listen to the shit talking of my brother it's amazing.

Me: Boriiiiinnnngggg!🥱💤

Me: If it wasn't for you I was probably going to be asleep through this whole thing 😴😴😴

My ❤: Then I'm glad that I texted you!😤

My ❤: You are there to listen and report what's going to be his next move

My: Not to fucking sleep, Weston!

Me: Yeah, yeah, but he is annoying!

My ❤: Weston😠

My ❤: Stop complaining and just listen to him and then come here!

Me: Okay, I love you😘❤

My ❤: And I hate you. Now LISTEN!!!

Me: How? Everyone loves me, I'm sweet and kind so you should love me too 😉

I was going to put my phone on the table when the biggest ass I know shouted my name like I wasn't in the same room as him.

Losh's POV

"So this is the plan, guys" I finished explaining the plan for when we are against the new mobster.

"Everything, understood?"I asked, looking at everyone.

"Yes, boss!" everyone said except,

"WESTON?" I hit my hand on the desk, causing him to wake up from the trance he was in.

"Here!" he looked at me grinning and with his puppy eyes. Why does he need to be such a toddler, every time I try to work?

"I didn't ask where you are." I rolled my eyes at him, "Did you even hear something from what I said?"

"Of course, sir" he winked at me with a smirk on his face.

He never calls me that. Even when I ask him to do so, he just responds with 'If I call you sir or boss then you should call me king or at least prince'. That could never happen, but now he is using it, only when he wants to tease me.

That's one more reason why I hate him.

"Okay, the meeting is over. Everyone can leave." I clasped my hands.

Weston stood up first, almost flipping his chair over. Every time he is acting like a kid, an extremely clumsy kid.

"Oh, no bro, everyone except you. You are staying. We need to talk" I gestured with my hand for him to sit closer to me because now he was sitting at the end of the conference room.

He looked at me, with both surprised and annoyed expression.

"You know I'm not like your other employees, " he stated with a shaky voice while sitting on the closest chair beside me. I haven't said anything yet and still he tries to apologize. He should learn not to be that easy to break. Especially when he is working FOR ME.

"Of course, you are not. Who said that you are...they are listening to me," I murmured the last part under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear it.

"Um I was listening too" he looked confidently at me. Fucking brash.

"You are seriously trying to lie, right now?" I sarcastically laughed for a quick second then remained serious again and leaned my back on the swivel leather chair.

"Umm" was the only sound that escaped his mouth and he bit on his lower lip. One second he is so overconfident and the other he is acting so diffident. What's that!

"Everyone saw you, oh and heard you chuckling at your phone" I stated.

"I'm sorry, but you aren't the most important person in the world, especially not in my life. " Weston said and yawned.

"Yes, I am when it's about that bastard who is trying to sabotage us, oh and probably KILL US" I rolled my eyes hoping that he wouldn't be that calm with the seriousness of the current situation. "But yeah, you are right that isn't important at all." I was trying not to lose it, but that clown was trying so hard to do the opposite.

"Um, yes it isn't!" Weston laughed back at me.

"You are really trying to make me angry" I gripped the edge of my desk.

'I'm calm, I'm very calm and no one can change that ' I told myself, trying not to throw a tantrum.

"Oh chill bad guy, I'm just trying to enjoy that beautiful life, but you are interrupting me. Don't worry, be happy." he says with the most cheerful smile he got. "With that anger, all your hair will soon be grey, my grumpy curmudgeon."

"Now can I go, I have places to be" he questioned, looking bored, but not as much as me from his attitude.

"Mmm, really and where is this, to feed the woman and the children. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, my brother is having fun with a different girl every night because he is scared to fall in love." Now was my turn to tease him, he shouldn't mess with me. No one ever should.

"Haha, very funny" he looked at me with an annoyed face and a fake laugh "but the part with the fear of falling in love is your, not my problem, Bro!."

"That girl really destroyed you, what was her name, oh K-" that was, I can't anymore. I stand up from the chair and went to the other side of the desk. Weston had never sit on the chair so he was leaning on the near wall.

"Don't. Fucking. Say. Her. Name. NEVER AGAIN" I pinned him on the wall with my hand on his neck."Did you hear me, this time?"

"Fuck you"..." You can talk shit to me, but when I say something about you that's more than true you are getting insulted. Where is the logic, Losh or I need to say Z-"

"LEAVE" I squeezed his neck one last time before fully releasing him. He was sliding from the wall whimpering to the floor.

"With pleasure, and for your knowledge I have a girlfriend, that's waiting for me and you..."he made a pause taking in a really deep breath, which made me chortle "you don't" He stood up, his legs shaking. He was getting closer to the door, but I was still able to hear his air hunger.

I threw his water bottle at him hoping that it would hit at least his head, but it crashed on the wall near him.

"Next time, at least throw it at the right side" he poked his head through the door, one more time, before disappearing in the hall.

Weston's POV

"Next time, at least throw it at the right side" I laugh back at Losh, it hurted to do so because of the torture he just did on me. It doesn't matter as far as I'm able to make that idiot burst out like that. I know that he won't leave the same room I left him in, for hours trying to calm himself and this makes me feel really proud of myself.

He always tries to be the most boring person I ever know and ruin my calm days. But I'm Weston Ford after all and no one is able to do so.

Losh was laughing at my back believing I don't have anyone, but oh oh oh, once he find out who she is, I will be the one laughing . Really loud.

...

"Hey, love I'm back" I yell, happy to finally see my girl after needing to stay in one room with my brother.

"Hi" she rises on her tiptoes and kisses me passionately on the lips.

"Did you miss me, baby?- she looks at me angrily, making her small hands into fists.

"Shit, I'm sorry about that, bab-"

Crap! I'm dumb. I'm really dumb.

'Yes, you are.' Amazing even my consciousness agrees with me. Today couldn't be more...like this. I don't even think that there's a word that could possibly describe the whole situation I'm in today.

"Idiot" she snaps, slapping my face with her tiny hands.

I snapped my eyes, wide open. I didn't know that today was the' National Torture Weston Day'.

Her slap was surprisingly painful. She always says that she is busy training, I guess she didn't lie about that after all.

"Did you just slap me?"I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Yes, because you know better than to call me that."

"Yeah, because of your dump memories with him" she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm sick of you." She turned her back, but I pulled her into my chest, holding her hips.

"Wait, do you think that you can run from me that easily? You just slapped my face, Barbie".

She turned to face me. Now we were inches from each other. Her sweet smell was slightly tickling the insides of my nose. I was feeling goosebumps where her warm breath was touching my skin. Her plumb pink lips were looking even fuller from here. I could live forever in this moment forever and was going to when her melodious voice woke me from this dream.

"Oh, I'm scared, what big Weston will do to me." she mocked me while looking straight into my eyes. Her innocently looking eyes were holding much more pain than a woman's in her age should.

"Ba-" I tease her

"Don't" she says, pressing her nails into my neck, hard enough to make it bleed, but it was easy for me to escape from the hold, by her hands that weren't even able to wrap around my wrist, not to mention my neck and my...

"Oh, Chiki, RUN!

"What?" she looked dumb at me.

"I'm counting to three and then..." oh how much I love that girl, I'm glad that she is mine, now and forever.

"1...2...two and a half...3"

"4,5,6,7 and now what" she said and stepped away from me.

"OH you are trying to tease me! You little bratty-"

''Fuck off Weston, I'm no more in a mood! I wouldn't be here if my boss didn't assigned me to work with you"

Yeah, her boss. I see him everyday. I'm almost in love with him for thinking of this idea. Me and this girl collaborating against the cruel one.

"Yeah, but I know you enjoy being with me again like the lovely years we had together" she puts the finger in my face and turned, going to her room. Intentionally swinging her hips.

The fuck this girl is the definition of a mood swing.

''Kailee Mac Hopes means mood swing'' this needs to be put in an urban dictionary.

__________

QUESTION

What do you think about the brothers, do you already have your favorite? What about the other?

SHOUTOUTS TO

LexiaLeclerc for being the first read and like on the last chapter.

Words: 1880
Date: 10.04.2022
(oh lol now I saw that it's 10th of the month and I'm posting chapter 10)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
22.1K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
14.4K 551 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..