๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

By ILOVECONNI3

"๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ." EREN X BLACK READER Start... More

Introduction! โœฐ
1 โœฐ
2 โœฐ
3 โœฐ
4 โœฐ
5 โœฐ
6 โœฐ
8 โœฐ
9 โœฐ
10 โœฐ

7 โœฐ

1.4K 54 131
By ILOVECONNI3

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

(READ IN DARK MODE✰)

May 22nd, finals.

12:34 am ✰

sage and armin barged in your room telling you to shut up once again for being "loud"on the with eren. you weren't being loud they just wanted to bother you, like usual.

"oh boo hoo bitch, i'll be even more louder when eren's actually here." you snapped at them. everyone in the room laughed, including eren on the phone. "armin do you ever go home?"

"no, issue???" he clapped back.

"calm that down white boy, i'll definitely beat your ass again." you bucked. sage tried her hardest holding in her laugh. "y'all never yell at janelle when she on the phone with connie, she be bout loud as hell."

"well maybe because she's not here, duh!" sage booed. janelle left out of town, wednesday morning, to see connie for his birthday. connie flew her out down to atlanta, his birthplace.

"you don't attack alex for being on the phone,
OR the game?!" you stressed.

"i never hear alex on the phone,"

"i actually haven't heard them either," sage turned to armin agreeing, with a questioned face and finger on her lip.

"can y'all get out..please??! i'm trying to study, my final exams are this week."

"stop being so loud on the phone then," sage cross folded her arms. armin looked at sage then copied her gesture.

"wanna get donuts?" armin whispered.

"it's pretty late, it might be closed." sage whispered back.

"i guess we'll have to see," armin walked out and grabbed his keys from sage's room. "cmon baby," armin slapped her butt walking past.

"well you get the point, shut the hell up on the phone, bye!" sage spoke fast then left out the room, going downstairs.

"you could've closed my door!!" you hollered before closing your own door. you returned back to your facetime call with eren, you were calling him off your macbook.

"okay back to our study session, due to our very very rude interruptions," eren was helping you study with flashcards he made for you. the two of you were almost done reviewing the questions.

"only four more questions, you got it y/n!" you answered the four and only got two of them wrong.

"finally, we're done."

"we did 38 questions and you missed seven,"

"that's an 81," you calculated. "woo! one thing about me; i'll take an 80!" you closed your book then placed on the floor. you've always been an b average girl, but okay with a c. on eren's end he was gathering all the cards back in one deck.

"good job y/n, let's review one more time!" eren joked around.

"no no no! i'm done for the night." you closed your laptop and laid down. eren called back which made your phone go off.

"honestly i've shouldn't have called back," on his side, eren laid down on his side.

"boy fuck you, it's privilege to even associate yourself with me!" you fronted.

"oh i apologize, your highness!"  eren spoke with sarcasm.

"yea, that's what i thought." you both laughed on each other's ends.

"would you like me to bow and courtesy first thing when i see you, madam?" eren sarcastically spoke.

"yes actually!"

"i'm miss you y/n, i actually can't wait to see you, especially your bed," eren confessed, speaking low and calm.

"you're so cute eren. i'm excited to get these finals over with! once i'm done, next year i'll only have two classes"

"i have to take three because i'll be a "transfer student" so they're gonna be adding an extra  course. but it kinda makes sense because i applied mid school year."

"aha i get out of class before you," you pointed and laughed.

"yea whatever. the extra course isn't that bad tho,"

"what even are your classes?"

"so i'll first i'll still be in art but they're bumping me up to human anatomy, where i sketch y'know; actual bodies, photography, and theater."

"i didn't know you're into theater."

"it's just to have the class, nothing serious."

"makes sense," you yawned. "eren i'm really tired,"

"yea me too, tomorrow is gonna be hella busy," eren also yawned. "i'll talk to you later, good night beautiful!"

"goodnight eren!" you hung up.

you might've been exaggerating but talking to eren made you feel more motivated and clear. he's a great listener and responder which made you feel understood as the better person you're becoming to be. you could enjoy talking to him for hours, all day, all night.

two weeks could only be so slow to come.

✰✰✰

2:14 am ✰

you woke up to the sound of your phone going off, it was janelle calling. you sat up when she hung up then called for a fourth time, you answered this time on the second ring.

"hello?" you spoke tiredly and irritated, holding the phone to your ear, eyes still closed.

"y/n, girl!!" janelle hollered.

"what do you want janelle?"

"girl tell me why me and connie just fucked?!"

"oh wow, how'd that happen??" you spoke sarcastically.

"okay so we was just chilling, playing call of duty or whatever, he had me in between his legs. he was kissing on me, kissing my neck, feeling on me and girl..something else was feeling on me too."

"oh god, bitch?!"

"AND GIRL, WHEN I TELL YOU I KNEW THAT DICK WAS BIG GIRL, HAD MY COOCHIE TINGLING!!" she hollered over the phone.

"not him getting hard,"

"then brent faiyaz and some giveon started playing, girl you know how i feel bout some brent and giveon,"

"mhm, right"

"he paused the game and turned me around, had me straddling him, then smiled in my face, and when i tell you that nigga is so. damn. fine. fuck! and his eyes, oh my god!!!" janelle hollered. "i was wet at the sight of them hazel orbs,"

"he was looking at me in and then he was like, 'shit, what you tryna do?' and i was like boy, what are YOU tryna do?!' then he was like 'nun, i'm just tryna chill,' like boy!!"

"he knew damn well he wanted to do more than just 'chill',"

"right! then he made a move and we started making out. i put my tongue down his throat and i think he liked it, i ain't never did no shit like that before."

"yea it's weird to me too,"

"so yea, we making out for like for seven minutes straight, barely any breaks for air, then it slipped out.."

"what?"

"i moaned girl. i was like 'i want you so bad connie' like in them movies. then he stopped and laughed he was like 'nell that turned me on so much,' i'm not lying to you was deadass like 'pull that dick out right now.' i was feral," she confessed.

"playing with fire nelly!"

"hell yea! he kept asking was i for real, like boy yes i am, all for real not for fake. then he was like "damn, i ain't have sex in a minute, i forgot how to do it,' i felt like a damn superhero and hit him with the 'let me remind you baby,' all sensual and sexy n' shit!"

"period nell, all dominate n' shit! yess!!"

"yess!! he got all excited and nervous, it was honestly so cute, he started doing the dougie. then he went to his dresser n pulled out a condom and i told him put it away."

"girl you playing games, are you crazy?"

"no no, hear me out! i told him put it away cause i like the full experience. me personally, i like sex raw and nasty,"

"nell if you get pregnant, don't say none,"

"girl stop, i am not gonna get pregnant . but anyways, back to the story. we started removing each other's clothes and praising each other's bodies. he said my body is ripped, i started blushing a little not gon lie. his body is so nice and them damn tattoos!!!"

"as he should!"

"so i pulled his pants down and girl..THAT DICK SPRUNG OUT! it was huge! it was so big, it was swinging and swanging when he breathed!!" janelle exaggerated once again. "it has a cute lil mole on it too!"

"lord have mercy,"

"and out of nowhere i got this burst of energy, i wanted to do everything in book of sex. i sat him down and started jerking him off, then i went down and starting sucking off, giving him head. when i tell you that was the best head i probably ever gave. i don't even give niggas head like that. he was so vocal oh my god, his moans had me dripping on the floor!"

"i love when boys are vocal, it tells me i'm doing a good job, and it's so attractive!"

"yes ma'am! as soon as he came i didn't even let him breathe, i went straight on that dick, bouncin' like a little kid on a pogo stick. then i laid him down to cowgirl his shit. after that i for real tapped out, i was tired."

to stay up and listen to janelle's crazy experience you opened your laptop and started doing some assignments.

"he was out of breath, so was i, but he asked if i was okay, reassuring n shit. he flipped us around to where he got on top and we started making out, i didn't even realize we were in missionary. when i felt that first stroke i was moaning like a mug', he was going slow at first but then he started going fast. lord i was gripping the sheets, literally!"

"missionary gon do it for me every time, especially with eye contact, whew!"

"yes girl, i'm down for face-to-face fuck any day. i like seeing them moan with me, he was moaning with me,"

"it's so cute honestly,"

"he flipped me over, i never arched so far down, them back shots was something else girl. he was like "boom boom" and i was like "agh fuck!" type shit. when he started yelling out 'fuck!' i literally lost it. it was so sexy bro. next time, i'd let him nut in me to be honest,"

"girl what. nutting inside is a reach!" you laughed. "you really playing with your life right now,"

"girl you gotta give it a chance, at least once!"

"no ma'am!! wait, one question? were y'all high?" you asked.

"yes. very high. we ate some edibles, that shit was crazy!"

"janelle you gon be fucked up at practice next week," you warned her.

"i'll be fine, i can just say i got sick,"

"mhm, anyways. where is he now??" you asked.

"he's at mcdonald's right now. we made a deal on whoever cum first gotta get some food, and he lost." you nodded your head.

"better get that dick while you can, them new york niggas big girl"

"you a mess girl,"

"i'm serious n/n!! you better hop up on that lil white boy fore' it's too late, i'm letting you know now."

"i hear you girl, we'll see."

"what's even going on with you and that lil white boy??"

"nothing much, we just chilling. i'm supposed to see him next week, he flying me out or whatever,"

"or whatever?? what y'all gon do??"

"i don't know, he said he has everything planned out, so i'm just going with that. i haven't been to new york in a minute. he told me we're gonna be modeling,"

"ouu, gon be a city girl! you need to get out the house anyways,"

"i know girl, it's just school in the way, but it's bout to be over after these finals,"

"right right, but i gotta go girl, connie's back."

"i love you girl, don't get pregnant,"

janelle laughed hard and loud. "i'm not girl, i love you too, see you," janelle hung up.

you laid back down and sighed loudly, then plugged your phone back up.

✰✰✰

the week had finally passed, it felt like one longest weeks of your life. throughout the week you didn't talk to eren as much, he was busy, you were busy. the distance was needed.

these days you were working so you can have enough for yourself going to new york, though you know eren would pay for every and anything regardless. packing wasn't too much of a problem but it did take a day, or two, to figure out what you were gonna wear.

every time you thought of seeing eren again your heart always dropped each time. not only are you gonna be seeing him you're also gonna be modeling with him too. you haven't modeled in years. didn't know if you still have it either.

for awhile you started overthinking, questioning if you really wanted to go, fake that you're sick, all of a sudden the plane crashed before got aboard. but then you remembered you're gonna be with eren. for a week, a whole week. just by yourself, unless mikasa is home. probably not, she's always busy.

your friends were busy with school, sports, and work. the only one who could really go is alex, he had nothing to do but he does have to see his parents this week, so scratch that. only thing he could do for real is drop you off at the airport. and he did.

✰✰✰

4:32 am ✰

"it's sad that you couldn't come along alex," you sorrowed.

"it's alright. you know how my dad'll be; "you never come see us anymore, you don't love me and your mother anymore!" alex imitated his dad.

"yea i know how he be, just like my damn mom," you sighed. "thank you again so much alex," you reached in for a full hug. "i love you!"

"i love you too n/n! one thing tho," he pulled away from the hug. you faced him questioned. "when you see my bae mikasa give her a really big hug,"

"aww" you cheered on.

"..then move down and grab her ass. just for me." he shrugged. there was a split pause you and alex both burst out laughing. "but no, i'm not joking, i'm dead ass,"

"i know alex..i know,"

"alright don't miss your flight tryna help someone out, see ya!" you and alex parted your ways.

MESSAGES
________________________________________
Hoodlums💸💯🦍

i love y'all sm♥️
i'ma call when i land
_____________________________________

✰✰✰

word count: 2,409

filler chap, but 1/2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.8K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
21.8K 659 18
You transfer to a new school and capture the attention of Eren Yeager. However, his childhood friend Mikasa gets in the way... Eren Yeager X Black Y...
1.3K 63 9
"If he was a winner, girl, you wouldn't have to worry bout a damn thing." eren x black reader