Ripped away | Kol Mikealson

Oleh writtertvd

A girl alone and confused ripped away from her family at the age of 4 just to be experimented on because of h... Lebih Banyak

Aesthetic and character info
PART I
1| Another day in this hell hole
2| The light of freedom
3| New world awaits
4|The light at the end of the tunnel
5|You're not gonna control me
6| The light in the darkest places
PART II
8| All of us together
9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson
10|Facing the true Demon
11|Him and I
12|Trouble with the brother
13|Yvrídio
14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday
15|Ressurection
16|I've got you brother
17| I want my sister back
18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning
PART III
19|New Orleans & Belize

7|Gather up the family

1.9K 43 5
Oleh writtertvd

♡♤⊹----☪----⊹♤♡

KLAUS MIKEALSON WAS living in the dungeon for the last 5 years. The only peace he knew was when his adopted daughter Melina reached out to him and brought him out of his misery. At first they were talking everyday the whole night but it was getting a lot of power from Melina and she kept passing out during the days.

When she told him he said that it's not worth it. So they began meeting once or twice in a week. Klaus would ask about what she did and how was Hope. When she was old enough he told her what really happened before then Hayley told her that he's running and that the enemies are following him.

Melina stood by the bayou looking at sunset infront of her. It was beautiful she was now a teenager. A 16 year old girl who's past was behind her. She was deep in thoughts when a hand reached her shoulder. She spun around and saw Klaus standing there.

"Tell me about your day. How are you? and how's Hope?" Klaus asked the little hybrid standing next to him. Melina smiled and hugged the original hybrid.

"I missed you. When can I see you in real life?" She asked him and he sighed it was the only question that he couldn't answer. "I know I know but Hayley,Hope and I have been painting all day. You know she's a brilliant young girl and very talented in art. She gets that from her father" She told him and he chuckled it was eerie how much the tribrid was like her father.

"And tell me anything new about your day?" She asked jokingly and he smiled.

"Yeah I discovered I miss counted last time there are 200 000 bricks and not 190 000" he joked back and they laughed. If Melina didn't have this ability to talk to him when she was sleeping she would have gone crazy. Klaus was one of the first people she was willing to be around. Him and Hayley were the only hybrids left so she felt safe with him.

"We will see each other soon don't worry little hybrid" He told her and she continued to look at sunset infront of her.

"You know you've been saying that the last 2 years. I'm starting think I should put it on a T-shirt" she told him and the original hybrid smiled.

"And how about your little crush on my brother?" He asked her teasingly. It was silvester and Hayley let Melina have a bit of champagne for new years celebration. Unbeknownst to her Melina liked it and snuck out of her room and secretly drank the entire bottle. She was a hybrid she shouldn't get drunk. But she did and that night when she went to sleep and ranted to Klaus.

"I was drunk when I told you that" The brunette girl told him hitting his shoulder lightly.

"And I told you I'd use it against you" he said back. The two stood on the coast and watched as the sun set in completely.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

MELINA WOKE up in the room she and Hope shared and looked around. Paintings hanged on the wall. Some were even Melina's but she always thought they looked horrible and shouldn't be ever seen. She walked out of the hous and saw Hayley and Hope playing tag.

"Well look who woke up. Sleeping beauty. I thought I was going to have buy another coffin" Hayley told Melina who just chuckled and walk down the stairs while Hope ran to her arms.

"Melina good morning" Hope told her sister. After all these years she began to see her as a sister. She knew Klaus wasn't her dad but she still considered her as her sister and would do anything to protect her although Melina said she was strong enough.

"Hayley that joke god old years ago. Hey Hope I see someone's a morning person" She told the both of them and picked-up Hope and spun her around which cause Hope to let out giggles.

"Come on go inside and have breakfast. Mary's coming over" Melina's face brightened up. That meant that she found the last werewolf that was needed to engineer the cure to wake up the brothers and then rescue Klaus.

Melina was in the garden picking flowers. When she hears a vehicle approaching she runs towards the sound. The bouquet still in her hands.

"Well, now, aren't you a sight?" Mary tells Hayley as she gets out of her car. Melina just arrived at the scene.

"Grandma Mary" She said and hugged her grandma. "I picked you the best flowers in the garden" She told her and handed her a a bouquet full of tulips, roses, daises and many other beautiful flowers.

"Thank you sweetie"

"You're sure no one followed you?" Hayley asked fearing for both Hope and Melina's safety.

"I've been avoiding trouble since well before you were born. Now, where's that little girl?" Mary said reassuring the older lady who couldn't wait to see the girl.

"Did you find it? Grandma Mary please. After all this time, were this close to getting them back. Hayley found a cure for Freya's poison, got a witch to siphon Rebekah's hex" Melina pleaded to her although she kept seeing Klaus in her dreams it wasn't the same. And she missed Kol too.

"So you're really gonna do it? Cure 'em and then wake 'em up? Did you ever stop to think, Hope and my granddaughter might be better off without 'em?" Mary questioned and Melina sent her a glare.

"Didn't we already had this conversation like a thousand times" Melina groaned and crossed her hands across her chest.

"I made a promise" Hayley said and werewolf grandma glared at her.

"To who? To Elijah?" Mary asked questionably and werewolf queen immediately answered to her.

"To my daughter. I promised her a home where she would feel safe and protected by the people that love her. Mary, she's a Mikaelson, too. She's inherited all of their enemies and a power that I don't understand. She needs someone to teach her to control it. I can't do this on my own and Melina isn't a witch either" Hayley said trying to reason with her.

"You told me to wake the Mikaelsons you needed to find all seven werewolf packs. You found six. The last one, the Malraux, I thought they'd been killed off. According to this, there might be one left. Hayley. You looked for five years. You found nothing. Suddenly, I get word of a lead. What if someone else found it, too? What if it's a trap?" Mary questioned.

"Then we'll be careful" Melina said and her grandma corrected her.

"No no absolutely not, Hayley will be careful I only agreed for you to stay so that Hope and you wouldn't be lonely not to loose you again" Mary argued but knowing her granddaughter it was already a lost a battle.

"Please it's been almost" Melina started to say but Hayley put a hand over her mouth.

"It's definitely the first the she's even considering this" Hayley quickly said in defense. Truth was she took Melina with her once when they were searching for a werewolf but one of the bit her. Sure she was a hybrid and many times injected with various other venoms build up her immunity. So in a day or two she was better but Hayley couldn't forgive herself for putting the girl through the pain.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

"DO YOU have to go?"Hope asked wanting her sister and mother tp stay but Melina wanted adventure,danger and the thrill. She never got before.

"We do. But we'll be back very, very soon. And I won't be alone. Your mom will call you every night before bed, okay? In the meantime, you listen to Mary. Deal?" Melina told her little sister. Over the years the two became like sister and Hope couldn't imagine a world without her and Melina couldn't imagine if something were to happen to Hope.

"Deal" Hope kissed her two fingers and the two girls did the same thing before the brunette hybrid hugged the little kid.

"Keep your guard up. Stay moving. You smell trouble, you run. Those folks back there, they had plenty of life. What you need to do is stay alive for your little girl" Mary reminded her she didn't like the fact that her granddaughter was going into possible battle but she couldn't stop her now that she was a teenager.

"Everything I do is for her and Melina" Hayley answered and motioned for Melina to sit in the back of the car.

After arriving in Austin Texas. Hayley made sure Melina stayed in the car while she handled Keelin. Of course the stubborn little hybrid didn't listen and went after her.

Keelin and Hayley leave the bar and, taking advantage, Keelin elbows Hayley in the face and takes off. As she is coming over a fence, Melina is there.

"Seriously you thought that would work on a hybrid" Melina questioned her and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I told you to stay in the car and you don't do that again" Hayley scolded Hope's sister and then turned towards the werewolf girl.

"I'm not going without a fight" Keelin said and prepared to fight the hybrid annoyed at the girl Melina answered.

"Would you relax? We're not here to fight you. We need you. You're the last of your pack. That makes you special for reasons......... that are too complicated to explain" she shrugged. She was a nice and sweet girl until someone hurt or refused to help her family.

"I don't care about your problems" Keelin told them both.

"You should. Because there are others who know how important you are. And they will come for you" Hayley argued but that didn't seem to change the werewolfs mind.

"Look, I have a life, a career, relationships. Someone tries to take that, they're gonna have to kill me." Says Keelin.Inside the bar, glass shatters and both Hayley and Melina can hear a man threatening the staff.

"Where is she?"

"I'm sorry. We don't have time for this" Apologizes Hayley before knocking the werewolf unconscious.

"Badass" comments Melina and Hayley smiles.

They drive away with the unconscious werewolf in the back into the werehouse where they are keeping the coffins. Melina snuck out here to talk to Kol. It helped her heal when she felt down.

"Relax.We're not your enemy. If Hayley and I would have left you where you were, you'd be dead already" Melina told the girl. She was growing impatient. She just wanted her family back.

"Let me guess, we're on the run from vampires? You have the same stink they do" Keelin groans at her and Melina.

"I'm special. I'm a hybrid. Half-vampire, half-werewolf. And considering that I saved your ass, you should show me some respect" Hayley tells the werewolf girl preparing the device Melina knew so well and hated it.

"I'm special too. I was born like this" Melina simply answered. Keelin just frowned confused on how could someone be born out of a werewolf bloodline a vampire.

"How do I know you weren't the one that led them to me?" Keelin asked the girls again demanding answers.

"Does it matter? They know who you are and they want you dead. The only way to survive is to do exactly what I tell you" Hayley's patience seemed to be diminishing too as she raised her tone.

"It's not like I have a choice. Hey, look, I don't know what kind of pervy stuff you're into, but I am not that kind of girl" Kellin retorted and Hayley picked up the mask while Melina turned away not wanting to see it. She hated it. It was the thing that caused pain and suffering. She wanted to take it off the girl but she knew if she did she would never have her family back.

"This is a device to extract your venom. And before you ask, yes, it will hurt" Hayley told her and approached the girl.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Keelin asked afraid of what the hybrid might do to her.

"I'm trying to save my family. Keelin, the people in there are dying. The only thing keeping them alive is a sleep spell, and the only one that can cure them is her. She's a witch, and she left me instructions on how to wake her up early. The only thing I'm missing is your venom. Once she gets on her feet, I can give her the ingredients I got. And, with any luck, no one has to die. Her dad is a similar situation" Hayley told her and and whispered the last part knowing Melina would tear at the mention of Klaus.

"I'm sorry. So if I give you what you want will you let me go?" Keelin's tone softened when she heard it.

"You have my word" Hayley promised and attached the mask on her face.

Melina decided that she needed to vent she snuck out of Hayley's presence and went into the nearby woods. She thought she could handle it but she couldn't. This was all to much for her. So she stripped down and started transforming. It definitely hurt but like Klaus once told her.

"If you let it. If you let it swallow you whole then it can not break you" She heard his voice and smiled at the memory. After a few moments she transformed into a beautiful grey wolf. She ran through the woods trying to clear her mind. But all she could think about was that one memory from the dreamland where her and her dad met.

She was 14 at the time and that night Hayley insisted that since both of them are werewolfs they should transform together under light of the full moon. Melina agreed having never done this before but the moment she did she regreted the decision immediately.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

"What is Melina" Klaus asked his adoptive daughter as they were sitting on a bench.

"Today Hayley said it would be great to turn under the full moon like a family a pack that we are" Not needing more to know Klaus hugged the girl he understood what Hayley meant by it but he still would have rather been there with her.

"I'm sorry but you know I have trick for it. That if you ever turn it won't hurt that much ladybug" He told her and the brunette looked up at him.

"If you let it in. If you let it swallow you whole then it can not break you" He wished that he was with her for real and not just in her dreams.

"Thanks dad I love you you know" Melina told her and kissed his cheek.

"I do I love you too very much" Klaus whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

Snapping back to reality Melina heard strange voices in the werehouse and when she sprinted closely she saw Hayley fighting different men.

"Ooh. Your bite is nasty. But you're outnumbered. Give up now and we'll end this quick" One of the man says but it's not long before he screams in pain and falls down to the floor a wolf Melina revealing beside him growling at the others.

"I have a better idea" Hayley says and joins Melina. She turns into her wolf form. Both her and young hybrid start attacking and growling and snarling as Hayley kills them and Melina helps her.

Hayley and Melina transform back into their human form

"You want more? Come on!"Hayley shouts and puts Melina behind her since both of them are naked and covered in blood.

Injured vampires are getting back up as an unknown force continues to kill them as both of them watch. Elijah walks up behind her and gives her his jacket. They embrace in a kiss and hug. And Melina just stands there awkwardly before speeding away towards a special vampires coffin.

She walks in now with a T-shirt that she borrowed from Freya and see Kol feeding on a blood bag. He turns around and spots the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Melina has her hair in curls that go beside her shoulders. She still has a messy hair a bit of blood on her forehead but that doesn't seem to weaken her beauty.

"Melina? Is that you?" Questions Kol confused and the girl nods and runs into his arms.

"I missed you" she said and gripped his shirt thighly. While he was under a magic sleeping spell she couldn't comunicate with him like with Klaus.

"I missed you too. If I knew you would be so beautiful when I woke up I would have dresses better" joked and laughed Kol as the both of them embraced each other one more time.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

584K 17.7K 55
Before Klaus daggers Elijah, he had given Hayley a small track phone and told her that if he were to ever disappear to call this number. Now that he...
93.1K 5K 58
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
172K 3.7K 35
[[forgive the crappy writing- I wrote this when I was 13, re-published it bc a lot said they were missing it.]] She is Maria Victoria Petrova Yes. As...
1.5M 29.1K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...