Muhteşem Fatih- STORY OF SULT...

By KazimieraPoniatowska

1451, Since 5 years in Manisa, 19 years old Sehzade Sultan Mehmet is semi-exiled. He lead his calm life with... More

The Last Breath Is Coming
"Be Prepared, Mehmet"
"How Dare You?"

Characters

300 4 0
By KazimieraPoniatowska

Sultan Mehmet

19 years old New Padisah. Dreamer of Constantinopol

Gulbahar Sultan

First wife of Sultan Mehmet. Mother of Sehzade Bayezid and Gevherhan Sultan.

Mara Sultan

Stepmother of Sultan in real, but in his eyes, mother.

Zagan Pasha

  Dear comapany of Sultan. Fatma Sultan's Husband.

Alime Sultan

Wife of Murad II, mother of Sehzade Ahmet. Very mad and ambitious.

Fatma Sultan

Sister of Mehmed, mother of Mehmet and Selcuk and wife of Zagan Pasha.

Gulsah Sultan

Mother of Sehzade Mustafa.

Sehzade Ahmet

14 years old prince, afraid of death.

Candarli Halil Pasha

Grand Vizier, Sehzade Ahmed's and Alime's Sultan allience.

Hatice Hatun

Daughter of Zagan Pasha from 1st marriage. In love with Mehmet and great friend of  Sehzade Ahmet.

Yeni Sultan

Wife of Murad II. Mother of Sehzade Yusuf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 110K 60
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

104K 6.4K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
6.1M 400K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
Little chef By iamlawranne18

Historical Fiction

22.6K 417 128
[Time Travel and Rebirth] "Little Chef" Author: Peach Blossom White Tea [Complete + Extras]   Su Tang traveled to an unknown dynasty, and there was a...