š“š”šž ššššššš¬š¬ ššžš° š†...

By TheRedDevil15

āš™‹š™–š™žš™£ š™„š™Ø š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™”š™® š™š™š™žš™£š™œ š™š™š™–š™© š™„š™Ø š˜¾š™¤š™£š™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©, š™Žš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™žš™¢š™šš™Ø š˜¼š™”š™” š™„ š™ƒš™–š™«... More

Description
1. Expelled
2. Moving
3. New School
4. Brooklyn
5. Graffiti
6. Detention
7. Boyfriend
8. Football Game
9. Friends
11. Blaze
12. Death Anniversary
13. Accident
14. Will
15. Mess
16. Arrested
17. Raven
18. Hell
19. Assassination
20. Daddy
21. What The Fuck
22. Intruders
23. Explain
24. Fight
25. Kidnapped
26. Alive
27. The Mafia
28. Torture
29. Meet Up
30. Rescued
31. Fuck
32. Asshole
33. No Excuses
34. Birthday
35. Apologies
36. Earn It
37. Prove It
38. Forgiveness
39. Father
40. Stepping Up
41. Found
Sequel
Important News

10. Suspended

16.8K 344 215
By TheRedDevil15

Bailey's Pov

Over the next few weeks, Dominic has been teaching Brooklyn how to fight. From what he's told me she's gotten good.

I avoided my mother and her boyfriend at all costs. I also haven't fought at the club in a week, but that's okay.

I avoided Hunter like the plague, I didn't want anything to do with him after what I found out.

Recently I've noticed everywhere I went Damien would always be there. Almost as if he was following me. There was something off with Damien but I can't tell what it is. 

I was getting ready to go to my next period, I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and shut it about to make my way to class. But Hunter stood there looking at me, "Come on Bailey, you can't keep ignoring me."

"I'm not ignoring you, I simply just don't want to talk to you." I say right before I turn around to leave.

But I felt someone grab my shoulder roughly. I grabbed the hand twisted it and flipped him over me.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Don't ever put your hands on me." I say.

I turned around to leave but once again I came face to face with someone who I am not quite fond of.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked rudely staring to get annoyed.

Hunter was still laying on the floor in pain, what a baby. Isn't he suppose to be a football player?

"You know... I think you need to learn your place." She says with an evil smile on her face.

I looked at her, anger filled my eyes.

She grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against the locker.

"Emily don't." Hunter warned.

She ignored his warning and proceeded to keep doing what she was doing. I wanted to see where this was going so I let her.

She banged my head against the locker and shoved me to the ground.

"You should know to stay out of my business." She sneered at me.

She kicked me in the stomach with her 10 in heels which hurt like a fucking bitch.

She then bent down and grabbed me by my hair and spit in my face. Then proceeded to push me down.

She went to go turn around but quickly turned back and shoved her 10 in heels into my stomach.

I groaned.

She turned around and began to walk away. I quickly got up from the ground.

"Bitch where the fuck do you think your going?!" I yelled at her.

She turned around quickly to face me.

"I don't think we're done yet." I say coldly.

She looks at me and smirks, "Come at me bitch."

I got right up in her face and punched her causing her to go backwards. As soon as she recovered from the hit she through a left punch but I grabbed her fist and twisted it, causing her to yelp in pain. While she was distracted I punched her in the stomach.

She stumbled back and ended up tripping then fell to the floor. I walked closer to her and pressed my foot on her stomach and started to put my weight on it.

She yelled in pain.

I then bent down and grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up in the air and slammed her against the locker.

She groaned in pain.

"What's wrong? Can't handle the pain?" I taunted her.

I laughed, seeing her at my mercy. Then I remembered all the things that she did to Brooklyn and that made me even angrier.

I punched her in the face repeatedly until blood started dripping down from her nose.

There was a crowd around us now.

I pushed her to the ground, I didn't care if she was already knocked out I kept punching her letting my anger out on her.

Soon I was pulled off her, "Let me go!!!" I yelled.

I was thrown above someone's shoulder like a jacket, and whoever was carrying me brought me outside.

"I swear to god once I get down I'm going to kill you!" I threatened him.

Finally he put me down and I got to take a good look at him.

Damnit why is he everywhere at once?

"What the hell!" I yelled at him.

"Are you fucking stupid!!" Damien yelled at me.

"Excuse me, I was minding my fucking business until they decided to tag team me!" I yelled at him.

"That doesn't give you the right to almost kill her!" He yells at me out of frustration.

I scoffed.

"You know what, go fuck yourself." I stuck up the middle finger at him and turned around to leave.

But Damien decided otherwise, he grabbed my arm and turned me around and kissed me. But me being me pushed him away.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

He scoffed and walked up.

I swear boys are mad fucking complicated.

I walked back inside to see that everyone was gone, they all went to their classes. I saw my bag laying on the ground, I walk over to it and pick it up then on to going to my classes.

Damien's Pov

How could I be so stupid? Why did I do it? God, I'm an idiot. I need a fucking distraction.

I took out my phone and texted the guys to do a background check on Bailey Bennett. They didn't question me, I on the other hand had something to take care of. Raven, the first person to ever defeat me in the ring.

I didn't know who she was, but I wanted to. No, I needed to. Raven hasn't been to a single fight in at least a week well that I know of.

I got in my car and drove to the illegal fight club. The only thing I know is that there is only one person that knows her identity. Her manager. Maybe if I'm lucky he might be able to help me out a bit.

I parked my car across the street and walked towards the door. I walk inside not bothering to put on a mask, people here didn't know who Archer was or who he looked like so its not like they would be able to guess who I was.

I head to the back, there was multiple private rooms. One of them being mine. If I heard correctly Raven had her own room, only her and her manager has ever been in it. She likes her privacy. I passed my door which had big bolded letters spelling Archer.

My alias name.

Next to my room was Aiden and Seth's room.

Once I found Raven's room I tried to go in but it was locked. But that wasn't a problem for me.

"Do you need something?" A voice behind me asked.

Fuck.

I turned around to become face to face with the person who caught me in my actions.

"Umm I'm sorry I was lost." I lied.

"Are you going to continue lying to my face or are you going to actually tell me what you need?" He asked me rudely.

"I need to get into Raven's room." I flat out tell him.

"Yeah that's not happening." Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Bailey's Pov

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I cursed.

Dominic had just texted me that he caught Damien trying to snoop into my private room. As if things can't get any fucking worse.

'Bailey Bennett please report to the principles office, I repeat Bailey Bennett please report to the principles office.'

Guess I spoke to soon.

"Bailey-"

"I already know." I grab my bag and leave the room to go make my way to the principles office. This is probably about what happened with Emily.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she tried to put all of the blame on me.

As soon as I reached the principles office Emily was sitting down in the chair crying, the principle told me to take a seat.

"Do you know why your here?" The principle asked me.

I decided to play dumb and see where this was leading.

"Nope not a clue." I shrugged.

"You do realize that bullying is against school policy." He spoke to me.

"Bullying?" I questioned him.

"Emily here told me that you beat her up for no reason." He told me.

Emily sat there fake crying. Stupid fake ass bitch.

"And you believed her?" I asked him.

"Do you realize that Emily here is not as innocent as you believe her to be, she has been bullying Brooklyn for weeks but yet nobody gave a fucking damn." I yelled.

"Bailey use your inside voice." He spoke to me.

Emily next to me snickered.

"Inside voice? What are we 7?"

"Do you really want to know what happened? Let me fucking tell you, I was in the hall gathering my shit from my locker to head to my next class when Hunter came up to me. He wanted to speak to me but I wanted nothing to do with him, then Emily comes up to me and starts shit." I yelled.

"I don't give a damn what went down, all I'm telling you is that you are suspended for 4 days and Emily you are suspended for 2." He told us.

I scoffed.

I grab my bag and leave the office making sure to slam the fucking door behind me. I left the school and got on my bike driving to the gym.

I was so fucking angry, clearly the principle didn't give a shit what really happened. I was so fucking pissed that I could kill someone.

As soon as I reached the gym I walked inside and made my way to the locker room. I grab my leggings and sports bra for my locker and got changed in the stall.

I put my hair in a ponytail and walk out to the private room that was set for me, there was a punching bag that I had to repeatedly change because I always ended up destroying them after letting out my anger.

Before I could start I got a message, it was more like a picture. Dominic had sent a picture of an unconscious Damien who was stripped in only his underwear tied up to a tree out in a park.

I laughed.

What the fuck.

B: what the hell did you do to him?

D: well I caught him snooping around so I decided to mess with him a bit, I knocked him out got rid of his clothes and took him to a public park and tied him up.

B: you know if he see's you again he is going to kill you.

D: I like to see him try.

D: I would stay low if I were you, I think he is tryna find out who you are, and when I mean you I mean Raven.

B: let him try, even if he finds out my identity what is he going to do?

D: all I'm saying is keep an eye on him along with his friends.

B: I'll be sure to.

I turned off my phone and went back to destroying another punching bag.

Right.

Left.

Right.

Left kick.

Right kick.

Front kick.

I tried to ignore everything that happened, but it's not working.

What makes it worse is that next week is the 6th year mark of when I lost him, my twin. I promised him that I would try to be okay.  But I can't, not when it's my fault he is dead.

Author's Note,

I received a comment about why Bailey can't move out even if she does fight and race and all that shit.

First of all Bailey isn't a legal adult, but that's not gonna stop her from doing illegal things.

But it will be more explained later in the chapter and I don't want to spoil it. But basically Bailey kept a promise to stay.

The next chapter won't be as long, but there is a reason why.

2000 words.

Anyway...

To be continued...

Peace out ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
774K 16.1K 35
Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mother died 10 years ago when she was only...
15.9K 2.4K 45
Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl who hides so many secrets behind that s...