ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs

By toxicipaita

check it out i just started !! More

ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs
ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏo
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ 𝟸
" ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴᴇᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ . "
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ?
ɴᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ ɴᴀʜ
ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ
ɪ sᴘʏ , ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇʏᴇ , ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ . 𝟸
ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ 𝟸
ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ?
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
ᴡʜᴏs ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ?
sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ?
ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ
ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ?
ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ .
ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ .
ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ .
ɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ .
ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
a little talk you know
sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ?
ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ !
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ !
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟸
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟹
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟺
ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ!

ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴇʏᴇs ᴜᴘ .

13.8K 121 173
By toxicipaita

y/n pov :

sometimes you know i'm nice , but you rlly gotta get under my skin if you want my real side to come out. that's when your gonna get fucked up . you see channel remember her , yeah she's goes to my school with me and ashtray. well today it's on fucking sight . if i see her i'm gonna keep it cool , but if she wanna rlly fight then we can go bitch. right now im getting ready for school . i was a white v-neck shirt, black shorts, and my black and red air jordans . i put on my red polo jacket and zipped it up .

i grabbed my backpack and my house key and walked out the door . first i go to ashtrays house then fez drops us off at school . i knocked on the door and ashtray answered it . "hey ma , how you doin?" ashtray said hugging me by my waist and kissing me . "i'm doing fine" i said smiling. "im just gonna start the car" fez said going to his car , me and ashtray followed him . me and ashtray got in the car and we were on the way to school.

"yall a little late" fez said dropping us off . me and ashtray walked in hand in hand . "excuse me you two need to go to the office to get a tardy pass" she said pointing to the front desk. i nodded and me and ashtray walked in to math class . "well you two are late , give me the tardy passes" the teacher Ms.Williams said . i gave her my tardy pass and sat down next to ashtray.

"ok so today is about pi" ms.william said . i rolled my eyes getting my journal out . ashtray had his journal out and ripped a paper out . 'wait are finna fight channel during passing period' ashtray wrote on the paper passing it to me . 'yupp' i wrote on the paper passing it back to him . "excuse me your interrupting the lesson right now" ms.william said coming over to me and ashtray.

"we're not even talking" i said shrugging my shoulders . "your a disruption to this classroom" ms.william said. "i wasn't even talking , i just think it's the voices in your head" i said pointed to my head. "that's it, detention" ms.william said walking back to her seat . ashtray looked at me and i looked at him . "i'm not going to that shit" i whispered.  timed passed and i backed my things up and walked out the class room .

ashtray quickly followed behind me, i was looking for channel, if i say it's on sight then it's on sight bitch. i see channel leaning against the lockers talking to her friends . i walked behind her and her friends are just looking at me telling each other that i'm right there . "and then she said it was on sight , like that bitch not gonna do anything, she's just mad bc i'm gonna take her boyfriend." channel said twirling her hair .

"uhh channel" one of her friends said pointing to me . "what is ashtray behind me? do i look hot?" channel said fixing her hair. "oh my fucking god are you kidding me?" i said smiling . she turned around and i punched her in the face. "you wanna talk shit bitch huh?!" i said yelling on top of her . "help me you fucking bitches" channel said yelling to her friends. they were just standing there with their hands on their mouths .

everyone gathered around us and started recording . "you wanna call me a bitch huh?!" i said grabbing her hair and pulling her up to my face . i slammed her face down and started punching her again. "ok that's enough" ashtray said pulling me off of channel by my backpack. channel got up and she looked like a fucking crackhead . "you crazy ass bitch" channel said yelling . i starting laughing and turned around . ashtray still had a grip on my backpack.

"guess what people ashtray and i kissed ok , you hear that y/n ." she said yelling . i stopped walking and i looked at ashtray and he looked at channel pissed. i took off my backpack and ran up to her punching her in the face. she fell down and i got back on top of her punching her in the face holding her by her hair. i grabbed her face and smashed her into the lockers. "you could never shut the fuck up can you?" i said .

"alright lady's that's enough , get off of her y/n!" the assistant principal said pulling me off of her . "y/n that's it get out of this school your suspended!" she said while she went to channel to see if she was ok . she was bleeding out her nose and gave that bitch a black eye . "fine with me fuck all you bitches" i said sticking my middle finger up at everyone . i snached my backpack from ashtray. i kinda pulled a fez, fighting that bitch.

i walked out of the school . "where are you going?" ashtray said grabbing my hand . you know i'm gonna be so fucking mad if ashtray and channel kissed . "where does it look like i'm going?" i said shoving his arm away . "you know if you and channel kissed you didn't have to hide it from me" i said . "i didn't want to tell you bc you would go crazy , she forced me to do that shit" ashtray said scoffing. " whatever" i said.

he grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips . me and ashtray walked to his house. i'm still fucking mad but i wasent going to show it. we walked up to the door and knocked . "what the fuck are y'all doin here?" faye said talking with her mouth full having a bite of her sandwich in her mouth . "i got suspended" i said walking in the house. "why?" fez asked he was sitting on the couch. "because i beat that bitch channel up" i said diving into the couch . "how long?" fez said . "ion know, i'm just gonna go back when i feel like it i guess" i said .

"well since we're here , wanna hit it?" ashtray said sitting next to me and passing me a blunt that was already lit up . "ofc" i said taking it and inhaling it. "so that means you got kicked out of school?" faye said inhaling her smoke. "no faye , it means i cant go to school in till they say i can" i said exhaling the smoke. i laid back on ashtrays lap passing the blunt to him . "who is 'they'? " faye asked . "faye , the fucking principal" i said resting my eyes.

"so you won or nahh" faye asked . "i fucking beat that bitch to almost death" i said to faye . "damn, you thinking like me now" fez said laughing. "damn right i am" i said laughing. ashtray then laid down with me and we sat there watching a movie . "is this real?" faye said . "faye it's a fucking movie , all of this is fake" i said . "ohh" faye said hitting her weed and smiling.

——————————————————————————

we had a little faye action going on at the end. i making more ideas in my head right now x 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2K 23
Read to find out . . . . .
798 59 20
I have nothing to say...you just need to read, that's it, it's easy right?
1.2K 113 43
Just Read!!! ITS REALLY GOOD
114K 1.1K 34
Before reading just know there is mature content!