I hate you!

By Decievedevil

A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pi... More

Prolouge
I Hate You!
You don't matter
Broken together
"Cheque" Mate
"A wild cat"
Bachelors Night
Shades of love
Night at the Oberois
Hitched
Two weddings?
Confused
Poisonous Ivy
Awoke!
New Beginings
Best friends
You & Me
It's a date!
A Phantom
Edge of the peak
A proposal
The silver lining
Epilogue
Part 2- I Hate You

An investigation

882 80 0
By Decievedevil

Next day morning Annika woke up to the fragrance of breakfast. " Aloo poori" she exclaimed looking at the delicious warm food by her bed side. There was a note on the tray, " Eat me!". A flashback of the debacles in the shower, Shivaay naked and handsome, came across Annika and she shook it off "Brrrrr".  There was a tea pot settled next to the tray with a fragrance of ginger oozing out of it, and another sticky note was on it, "Drink me!". Another flashback swiped across Annika, reminding her the moment of their hot kiss under the shower. She shook it off again. "What's your problem Annika, stop thinking about him!" She mumbled in frustration. "Stop thinking about whom? Me?" Shivaay stood by the doorway looking dashing in his lime green suit. "Why would I think about you?" Annika huffed looking away hiding a smile. "I don't know maybe the same reason I can't stop thinking about you?"  He was by her bedside now grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Annika wanted to just slap this smug grin out of his face. "Look Shivaay, I was on a lot of medication last night, I can't remember what you are talking about. In fact I can't remember anything at all!". Shivaay looked disappointed, but held her hand sending shivers down her spine, "Are you sure?" He looked into her eyes. "Yes I am sure!". "You don't remember anything? You don't remember what you did to me in the shower?" He looked at her shamelessly, interrogating her. "I told you I can't remember anything and I don't know what you are talking about" she tried to shake his hand off. "How about now?" He placed a wet kiss on her hand. She shook her head slowly looking unsure where this is going. He sat by the bed now, pulling her closer and whispered in her ear, while his stubble graced her soft cheek "Not even now?"He noticed her cheeks turning bright red, like a tomato. He decided to let it go this time feeling a hint of triumph. " I told you Shivaay I don't remember!" She pushed him away, and he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Annoyed she just wanted to wipe the grin off of his smug face. She took the glass of water on the tray and threw on his handsome face. " Now you should remember something no?" He guffawed wiping the water off of his face still with that cute but annoying grin plastered on his face. "I told you not to annoy me BILLU!!" Annika replied with a scowl. "It's okay PANNIKA you'll remember, soon enough, now eat!" He patted her hand with affection. It suddenly felt all normal, their childish name calling, water fights, it was all back. He felt happy.

Knock knock! Bhavya was standing by the door.  "Bhabi, Bhaiya may I come in?" She was in her Police uniform, but looked concerned. "Come in Bhavya, is everything alright?" She dashed across passing Shivaay and hugged Annika. "Are you okay Annika Bhabi? Shivaay bhaiya didn't let any of us to check up on you, he just put you in the chopper and vanished off from there" . She gave Shivaay an angry look, and Shivaay tried to look apolegetic. "I am okay now Bhavya, thank you for everything, Shivaay told me you caught that Raj, is Maithili okay? His fiancé?".
" I am glad you are okay ..she was injured badly she had to be hospitalised, and did Bhaiya tell you that he was obstructing justice yesterday? He almost kill that guy if I didn't get there on time! It was thanks to Neil we found out where he dragged the guy to or he'll be behind bars now!" Shivaay was looking at his feet now, fidgeting like a child who got caught doing something wrong. "My Billu ji"... thought Annika looking at the great SSO standing there like a school boy getting scolded by a principle. He was truly a man of many colours. "Annika Bhabi I need to take your statement, Bhaiya didn't let anyone come near you yesterday, so I had to postpone this. But it is very important and I can't delay it anymore."

" BHAABIII!" It was OMRU and simultaneously crushing her in a hug. "Guys be careful, she's still not fit enough!" Shivaay interrupted concerned. "My Bhabi is back and you keep out of it Bhaiya! Bhabi are you okay? Is this ACP woman and the bagad billa bothering you?"Rudra scowled at both Bhavya and Shivaay. "No No Rudra, all good, you tell me how are you?" " Bhabi, what to say bhabi this Bhavya keeps annoying me, no one is on my side, I miss you! I miss you so much Bhabi!" He hugged her all teary eyed. " Will you just grow up Rudra, let Annika bhabi rest now!" OM smacked the back of his head. " It's okay OM, I missed my Rudra too. Where is Gauri?". " She's in the mandir, she's doing a pooja for your safety, and health, she went with Daadi together, they must be on their way home now!".  Shivaay was looking at everyone partially in awe as to how they have chosen Annika over him and the love they are showering at her. He was also intrigued as to why everyone is treating her as if she's not the one who left all of this, the love, the care, and family and almost ruined the Oberoi family name in front of all media that day. Soon it was replaced by a weird emotion that was rare to come his way, "content". He felt content looking at his family adoring and caring for Annika, and the smile that she brought to everyone's face, including his.

Alright guys, I need to take Annika bhabi s statement now, can I have you all out?" "Nooo bhavya, your policegiri won't work here, I will not leave her!" "Rudra stop being a child" scolded Bhavya making everyone laugh. " I am not a child, and stop calling me that! Fine!" He got up "Bhabi I'll come see you in the evening!" "Yes me too, we have a lot to talk, a lot of things changed when you were not here" OM glanced at Shivaay " Now that you are back, maybe it can all be normal now!" OM hugged Annika, and she gave him concerned look "OM you do know I am only here till I get better right?, then I have to go home!".  Shivaay felt a sharp pain in his chest, upon hearing this. She's going to leave again...just like she did before.. he shouldn't be letting her do this to him all over again, he has to be strong...he's not going to let Annika break him again. Annika noticed the change in Shivaays face, he was transforming back to Stone Singh Oberoi from Sweet sigh Oberoi. What do you mean Bhaabi, this is your home isn't it Bhaiya? Bhaiya? Tell Baabhi her home is with us!" Rudra looked at Shivaay for an answer and he ignored staring at the wallpaper. " Don't be a child Rudra!" C'mon, OM dragged Rudra out of the room. "We'll see you in the evening! Love you get well soon!", Rudra left sending flying kisses to Annika.

"Finally let's get the statement done now!" Bhavya took her phone out to record. "Shivaay Bhaiya?" Bhavya looked at him sternly in her police avatar reminding him to give Annika some privacy. When he was about to leave "Shivaay...please stay" Annika pleaded looking paler than she was before. He immediately realised that she needed his support, and sat beside her holding her hand.  "So Bhaabi from the start!". The recorder started rolling. Annika related what happened that night. She explained how she got suspicious when she was continuously blocked by either Raj or his staff Aruna, whenever she passed by that wooden, iron barred door. " Every time I passed by that corridor I had a "Mich Michi" feeling, that something wasn't right. That evening I was finishing up my work and going to the room. When I passed it again and this time,  I stopped by cause I heard someone, I was sure I heard someone!" She described how she tried listening to a faint voice coming from inside and she was sure it's a woman's voice asking for help. She was trying to find a way to open the door and she saw the iron spear on the statue and thought she could use it. The moment she pulled the spearhead, the door mechanism started to unlock.

"I saw your moon charm from the bracelet caught up on that spear! That's how I found you!" Shivaay interrupted. " You knew it was mine?" "Well yeah"he shrugged. 

"Ahem"..Bhavya cleared her throat exasperatedly encouraging Annika to continue.

" Then  I went in, I found Maithili tied up to an iron bar in chains" she started shivering and Shivaay spit his arm arm around her reassuring to continue. " I..I saw a lot of blood....she was hurt...she kept saying Help..Raj...Raj  he's  going to kill me..!"  " I found the keys hanging on the wall and I got her out of the cuffs..I knew I couldn't carry her alone so I called for help!" She stopped to take a glance at Shivaay, who was now guiltily looking away. "Who did you call Bhaabi?" Bhavya questioned. "I...I called Neil"...."and then what happened? A flash back of what Shivaay told her kept playing in her ears. She released herself from Shivaays arm around her and kept looking down at her hands and played with her bracelet. It was a wake up call for her. All what he did up to now, protecting her, caring for her was all because of his guilt. "Tell me bhabi then what happened?"...Shivaay was drowning in guilt and he clenched his fists almost hurting himself.

"Errr...Neil didn't pick up...he was busy I think..." Shivaay looked at her in awe. Why isn't she saying that all of this happened because of him. Because he didn't believe her and helped her at the right time? Bhavya looked at both of them suspiciously. "So if Neil didn't answer how did Shivaay Bhaiya and Neil find you both?" "Errr ...I don't know, maybe he called back and he realised that I wasn't picking up maybe? I don't know Bhavya maybe you can ask them what happened?" Sensing Annikas irritation Bhavya decided not to press the matter, she'll get it out of Neil or Shivaay later on. "Okay let's continue". "I tried calling police, but my phone network was out. So I left it on dial, and decided to help Maithili." Shivaay was turning red now, ashamed, angry at himself.

" I was dragging her to the doorway, when I realised the doors were locked, it was like a one way entry. I tried to look for a switch, another spearhead there was nothing around!" She started panting while recollecting the memories. "I...I... I was trying to do first aid for her because she was bleeding a lot when someone closed my mouth from behind, and started dragging me by my hair." She stopped to take a sip of  water. " I...was dragged on the floor...I was trying to get away...He was too strong. The next thing I know he kicked me. Shivaay couldn't take it, he stood up and walked up to the window hoping for some fresh air.  Annika continued as a tear rolled down her cheek " He then..sat down next to me....I could feel his breath on my face...he was very angry, and his eyes were red like a monster" Annika started to pant and Bhavy held her hand reassuring. Shivaay just wanted her to stop re living this " Bhavya...Is this important? I think Annika should rest now!". Annika cut him off, "No Shivaay I can do this" there she was the strong Annika. Why does she have to be strong all the time? Why can't she let him look after her?.  " Then I took a chance and tried to talk to him, I said Raj, please let's help Maithili, she's really hurt. It was like he was in some trance, and he wasn't the same guy anymore you know? It was like he was a different personality altogether. He got annoyed and he squeezed my face and mouth really hard. I took a chance and managed to bite his hand as hard as I could."

Then she explained how she managed to push him away and started running down a pathway towards a light. " I was so afraid of the dark, I just kept running towards the light!" She sighed, " But when I reached there there was glass everywhere in that room, and my chumki was already broken"  "Chumky?" Bhavya asked "Her slippers...her sandle or her slipper I think" Shivaay butted in. Annika continued " I saw a small door across the room, I ripped my shirt off quickly to wrap around my feet" " Smart!" Bhavya hi fived her, and a look of relief came upon Shivaay. The state he found her in, he had so many nightmares passed across him, what Raj might have done to her. He felt proud of her for being so strong and being smart. Annika continued to relay how she managed to run across the room, to the small doorway and how she tried to open it. And for her dismay it wouldn't budge and Raj had already reached the room. " He looked so angry, and I kept telling him to stop, or I'll hurt him!" She relayed how she found an iron bar on the floor and wielded it against him with all her might. "But it was like he was in some trance, he wasn't even wearing shoes, he just walked over those glasses! And he took the iron bar off of me and hit my head, and I think I passed out it was all black". She started sobbing and Bhavya hugged her. "Next thing I remember when I woke up, It was hard to breath...I felt like someone was strangling me and I tried to get away but that was making it worse!". "It was the ropes, he had tide you in a way when you moved you were suffocating! Bastard, I should have just killed him!" Shivaay retorted to an annoyed Bhavya who pulled him aside, and whispered firmly" Can you let Annika Bhaabi finish her statement? And we are recording this remember? Do you also want to get arrested?", Shivaay nodded.

" It took a while for me to realise, that he had tide me, and I was passing in an out really, everything beyond that point is a blur. I remember I couldn't breath anymore, I just wanted to be free, and it was so painful so I just wanted to let go, when I heard..faintly, someone calling out to me...I felt it was Shivaay, and I don't know how to explain it, but I felt he needed me...so I guess I took the last bit of courage I had and breathed!" She looked at Shivaay who was now staring at her with tears in his deep blue eyes. " Ah so you decided to listen to me for once then!" He looked away feeling an emotion he didn't know how to deal with right now. "Alright, that's it then, just one more question, are you sure that the person who tied up on to that chair was Raj?" Bhavya asked irritating the hell out of Shivaay "No Bhavya she tied herself on to it!" Bhavya ignored him and nodded at Annika to continue. "I was passed out to the most of it, but I remember waking up from time to time, and I remember now that he tide something around my neck, and I remember, he looked up at me maybe after tying my legs to the chair, and I knew he was going to kill me. He was about to strangle me himself, when I passed out again, and maybe he ran away, when Shivaay got there..". "Okay. That's all, if you remember anything else please let me know!" Finally Bhavya stood up to leave. Shivaay sat down next to Annika and offered her a glass of water. His eyes were full of worry. "Are you okay?" He asked gently. Annika gulped down the water, "Yes I am now... Thank You!" She kept her palm on his face. He held her hand and pressed her palm tightly onto his cheek, then he placed an apologetic kiss, "I am sorry Annika!...I am so sorry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
72.7K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
73.5K 6.8K 20
The story of an independent girl Annika who had broke up her love with Shivaay 5 years back ,takes up the responsibility of her little 2year old step...
35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...