Sacrifice (itadori x reader_)...

Av pastelqtdotcos

Mer

Prologe: adventure begins
Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!
Chapter 4: useless
Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.
Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1
Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2
Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.
Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men
Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord
Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!
Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~
Chapter 14: my sweet little brother pt.1
Chapter 15: my sweet little brother pt.2
Chapter 16: my sweet little brother part 3 end
Chapter 17: EXCHANGE EVENT BEGIN
Chapter 18: awakening

Chapter 2: reasoning

244 12 3
Av pastelqtdotcos

A/n hello so just to let y'all know there is gonna be quite a bit of gojo xreader in this but it's not romantic at all and more like a father/child relationship. I head-cannon gojo would be a bad father from time to time but still cares and gets a bit over protective. 🧍‍♀️

Edit: I won't be making the speech for characters italic anymore, let me know if it's hard do understand and I'll start doing it again <3

Y/n pov

I start to feel myself wake up slowly, opening my eyes to see I'm in a room full of seals with a little rope around my wrist in front of me with a seal on it and lanterns near me, I turn and see gojo on a chair staring at the other figure in much stronger restraints.

"Morning I see you are awake y/n?" Gojo gives a smile and hangs his arms out off his chair as I nod
"Sorry about the rope and stuff, the higher ups ordered me to restrain you." He stands up and comes to me untying the rope
"It's ok I understand, how is itadori?" Once the rope was let go I grew and rubbed my wrist and noticed I have bandages on my wounds, they must have been bad if it's not healed yet.

"He's still asleep, if he wakes as sukuna I have to kill him but if not then he might have a lucky day" I just nodded and sat close to itadori.
"I think he will be ok, but um mr.gojo why didn't you kill me yet?" I'm curious on why and it's not as if he would take my words for it since I am a curse, I was telling the truth but still it's in my nature to lie and deceive.

"I saw how you protected megumi even when your arm was cut off and you were angry, almost losing control yet his safety was your top priority~ I thank you for protecting him" he placed his hand on my head and went to sit in his chair again. I hummed and we sat in silence waiting for itadori to wake up.

"One more thing is if you ever hurt someone to fill your hunger for foul energy I will have to kill you that is your condition to live, I know you have the qualities of any other curse and you hold it in, must get hard when you use lost of energy and can't get any back immediately" he sounded happy but I could tell he gave me a bit of pity.

"Yeah I sleep to regain my cursed energy and heal but sometimes it can take a long time. I can heal but I have never been good at it." I know I can't hurt anyone and I don't want to but sometimes it can get so hard to hold it in, especially when suffering and painful emotions are surrounding me as if tempting me to take a bite of the aura, I went back to sleep as itadori woke up.

Timeskip

"Wakey wakey y/n~"

I felt myself being shaken awake to see itadori and gojo looking down at me, gojo is taking pictures for some reason and itadori is just smiling.
"What is it?" I sit up rubbing my eyes 'why they gotta wake me up...'
"Well itadori has some things he has to do and you're going with him as protection. Like a bodyguard~" Gojo picks me up to my feet and starts walking away while itadori holds my hand making my heart beat.

" HEY I CAN PROTECT MYSELF!" Gojo hits his head and walks off before we could say anything to him
"Oww...You ok y/n? I hope I didn't hurt you" itadori's concerned voice and face shot a bullet through my heart.
" I'm ok, I'm just glad you're alive<3" we make our way to wherever we are going.

We walked in silence till we arrived at the hospital. I think we are visiting his two occult club friends. I hold his hands tighter and give him a smile since I can feel the nervousness around him as he must feel bad.

"Don't worry you got this itadori everything is gonna be ok" With my words he smiled and gave me a hug
" that you y/n-san that helps a lot...and I'm sure they will like to see you to~" he starts pulling me in only for me to pull back. He doesn't realize that since I'm a curse they won't be able to see me anymore.

"Itadori they can't see me, ever I'm a curse and they only saw me the other night because of the danger around them." His mood went down but soon he smiled again.
"Ok then let's go anyways I'm sure they at least remember you?"
"Yeah it's possible..."

We enter the hospital and I wait for him to get permission to go up to their rooms. Walking in hospitals is always hard for me since death and sadness is everywhere making me want to just absorb it all. A knock on the door and a voice calls me back into reality.

"Hey itadori..." the girl's voice sounded so broken.
"Hey... how is he? Is he gonna be ok?" Itadori stood at the foot of the bed as we looked at the boy motions less in bed, If I was just a bit faster then maybe his injuries wouldn't be so bad.

"The doctors said he would be ok, it's just what happened there that worries me. I know you won't believe this but we were attacked by monsters a-and" her tears started to flow making my heart hurt for her.
"It's ok I believe you." Itadori gripped the bed hard like a stress toy.
"You really do?"
" Yes and someone will be here tomorrow that can fix him up, I have to go for now but everything is gonna be ok." He leaves the room while I stay.

"I know you can't hear me right now but everything will be ok, I promise and I'm sorry I couldn't keep you guys unharmed." I pat her head even if she can't feel it and walk away quickly to Itadori. He gave me a look and frowned, holding my hand and gripping it tightly.
" Let's go, gojo must be waiting for us." Itadori nodded and we set off to gojo once more.

Timeskip again lol

The three of us were sitting on a bench waiting for itadori's grandpa's remains to be finished getting cremated. I feel bad for him as first his grandpa died and now he's stuck in this mess. This world is harsh and cruel that's for sure.

"So what are you going to do, and sorry that all this is happening so fast? '' Gojo leaned back and looked to the sky even though he had a blind fold on. 'Can he see with that?'

"Do these things happen a lot when fighting curses?" Itadori's voice wavers a bit so I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Things like damage to buildings happen all the time but this case is rather special, people die all the time normally which is a good thing in this line of work." I nod with gojo words.

"Gojo is right, me being a curse myself have seen what happens to people and finding someone who has been ripped to shreds and devoured is more favorable than others" looking at itadori I can tell my words really struck him.

"You're going to see some brutal things while collecting sukuna's fingers itadori. Lots of people will die and I can't be sure if you won't end up like them to so pick your hell." Gojo noticed the flame went out and that the body was ready for pick up leading us inside.

Watching itadori put his grandpa's remains in a jar makes me somewhat jealous, not about being dead even though I am but because he had a normal life and a long one that ended happily. no regret or fear like just falling asleep and I wish I had that too but I got the short end of the stick with my terrible luck.

"If we end up killing sukuna will it help people and take down curses at all?" Itadori finished with the remains putting it up
"Of course it will" Gojo looks to me and smiles a bit
"So can you give me the finger?" With that Gojo hands itadori the finger and backs way pushing me with him. I don't like that finger or any of this one bit but it must be done.
"Now that the finger is in daylight it looks so nasty and it smells to. Yuck" Itadori opens his mouth eating the finger whole.

What's going to happen? It's the second finger so that means sukuna is gonna be stronger. I notice Gojo flex his hand ready to kill so I grow and get ready as well, if itadori fails we will have to kill him no matter how much I dint want to.

Markings cover his face and the pressure of sukunas power is sent hurling right at us as itadori starts to laugh and hold his throat ' this isn't good at this rate itadori will lose!' His head slammed on the wall as he laughs again only to pop back up like nothing happened.

"Dayumm that was nasty- how the hell do curses eat these things" Itadori makes some funny faces and let's go. I took a deep breath once I realized I wasn't breathing.

He did it, that means it wasn't pure luck before. Now I feel bad for doubting him

" awesome now does that mean you have chosen your fate itadori yuuji? And y/n you can calm down now you look like your about to burst a blood vessel~'' Gojo was teasing a bit but I was to focused on itadori and started shrinking
" not really, I don't really understand why I need to be executed but I sure as hell won't just sit and do nothing. As for my death I already decided how I will die" Itadori stares at his grandpa's photo for a minute.

"That's what I'm talking about! Get ready itadori, get packed by tonight as we are gonna have a fun time in hell together. And y/n are you gonna come with us?" Gojo spoke with his hand on my head while itadori just stared at me.

"Y-yeah I'll come but does this mean your gonna kill me soon?" I lean into his hand, Gojo reminds me of a someone special I just can't remember who and I've only known him for like 2 days so it feels weird feeling safe with him so much. Gojo opens the door and we see Fushiguro standing with bandages all over his face.

"Hey Fushiguro looking good man!" With a thumbs up to Fushiguro I give one to earning a glare from him
" you think this looks good??? Never mind that you're going to my school in Tokyo, it's for jujutsu sorcerers' ' I nod at Fushiguro's words but also get a little nervous since I'm a curse entering an area where everyone wants to kill me is definitely against my instinct.
"Yep you two will one of the four only first years" Gojo states as we all leave the cremation center

Here we go.

Timeskip again cuz of how long this taking

Walking by the outskirts of Tokyo and to the school was nerve racking for me, the other two have been talking but I'm way too nervous to really join in the conversation. This could be a trap for me at least since a curse that can talk and capable of other feelings can be difficult to understand and humans distrust or kill what they don't understand.

But this is also a great opportunity to help other humans, I don't care if I don't remember how I died and my own family. I know they loved me and I loved them too. I honestly think that I will one day regain my memories if I help people.

"Yo earth to y/n~ we have arrived" gojo waves his hand in front of me while itadori just looks at the double doors.
"Oh yeah sorry about that." And with those words we enter
"Your late, eight minutes at that. I thought I told you to fix the habit satoru although it's not enough to chastise you for" a man covered in cute plushies and making one says at the end of the room he had glasses on the covered his eyes and seemed expressionless while talking all he gotta do now is rub his goatee-mustache.

"If it's not enough to chastise me then don't do it at all, it's only eight minutes" Gojo swords made the man sigh and look at us.
" So these are the two kids you brought in?" The man out his plush down and gave us a good look
"Yep, and kids this is principal yaga and he's the one who will interview you. One at a time of course" gojo rubbed my head a few times as itadori introduced himself.

"Hello sir my name is Itadori Yuuji and I'm into women like Jennifer Lawrence sir" he bowed deep as I had to keep myself from laughing at his introduction.
"And you are?" Principal yaga has a much more poisoned tone when addressing me making me jump

"My name is y/n I don't have a last name, I'm a vengeful cursed spirit. I don't think I have a type just yet?" I give a bow and look at one of his dolls quickly as I'm sure one of them just moved positions but that could just be me.

"I'll talk to y/n first, itadori please leave till you're called" with yaga's command itadori leaves with a thumbs up leaving me, gojo and yaga the only people left inside.
"Y/n what are you here for exactly" the aura in the room changed quickly and became very cold.

"I'm here for an interview to join the school?" I see movement again and clench my fist tightly against my sides, I don't want to appear hostile right now
"I mean why are you here to jujutsu high? What do you have to gain by coming here?" I heard gojo grumble but I need to stay focused.

"I want to defeat as many curses as possible, and I want to help itadori yuuji collect sukuna. I can't sit back and watch people die because of curses like me especially if they become a curse like me" yaga only grunted and stood up and two dolls stood with him, cursed corpses huh.

"So you're doing this for others, people you don't know? It doesn't matter how many curses you beat, people die all the time from curses or not yet you won't let it slide when it's a curse?"
"Correct if a curse does it I can't turn my cheek no matter what." My blunt answer seems to have stunted him for a moment.

" I know that people will die no matter what I do, it's life and part of life is death. Every single second we stand here talking someone is dying and there is not much I can do about it so if I can I will" after speaking I couldn't tell if he was impressed or not

"Is that so... you're not telling me everything are you?" He sent two dolls at me at once, one kicking me in the ribs and the other pouncing my jaw hard sending me into a pillar.

"What the hell do you mean!?" They come at me again but I barely doge but they stalk around me ready to pounce, growing will leave a bigger target on my back so right now I'll get small meaning I'll be a bit faster.

"You envy the humans who have what you don't, you say you want to protect them but deep down you also want to take their happiness away. You are selfish and a curse who knows nothing so what makes you think that your differ- I avoid his dolls and rush towards him, his words anger me I don't want to take from them but he's not completely wrong.

" I DO EVVY OTHERS THEY HAVE WHAT I WILL NEVER HAVE AGAIN...I know I'm not different from the other curses but I... knowing that i once had that and the emotions I feel know" I go to hit him but he quickly kicks me back to where I was in the first place.

" prove that I was happy, it was taken from me and it hurt me so bad I became this. I have no right to take away someone's happiness just because I don't have mine." I quickly hug the dolls letting them punch me as much as they want to, if I hold them here they can't get in my way.

" So I'll do what nobody did for me and help the best I can so people can live their lives knowing someone cares enough, the someone in this world even if they don't know them yet loves them." Once I finished the dolls stopped hitting me and I let them go as they went back to their master.

"You pass, welcome to jujutsu high"
"YESS!" I jump up and hug gojo-sensei as I feel so happy right now
"So I guess it's itadori's turn?" Yep was all he said and I went outside but opening the doors made a certain eavesdropper fall onto me.
" oh itadori I passed so now it's your turn, and good luck I'm sure you will do great" we stand up and dust ourselves off with a smile

"Yeah we'll wish me luck~" I gave him a fist bump and waited outside for him to finish himself. I'm one-hundred percent sure he is gonna pass. Just give him your honest answer itadori.

Timeskip again...
Sorry about that I just wanna keep the story going

"wow this place is huge" I haven't had my own room in...a long time I think and it's so big and has a body window so cool.

"Glad you like it y/n I'll let you get settled and I'll get itadori from the nurses office~ you're now my student so don't be all nervous around me k" with that gojo left and now I hope it wasn't so obvious that I was scared here.

I flop on my new bed enjoying its softness which is much better than the school roof ' now I'm a student, I wonder if i'll be discriminated against?' After a minute I get up from bed at look in a full body mirror my h/l h/c was slightly messy and my clothing stained with blood (chose what you wear of you want but I'm gonna describe an outfit)

There is a rip in my stretchy skin tight black long sleeve when my arm got ripped off, my stretchy oversized pants had rips everywhere from the tumble but atleast when I grew my clothing didn't fall off. I don't wear shoes often as they would just get destroyed and I can feel movement better although my feet have lots of scars that I didn't even remember where they came from.

A knock at my door pulled me out of my thoughts, I open the door to see itadori with a smile on his face.

" hey y/n! Gojo-Sensei said ''I had to come get you, we are meeting the other first year" I nod and walk out with him.
"Hey itadori what do you think they are gonna be like?" I hope they don't try and kill me on sight
"I really don't know... oh and we get our uniforms before we leave so we should go get them." He grabbed my hand and started leading me wherever we got clothing.
"I can wear the uniform!?" But I'm a curse?
"Of course you are a student to now right" all I did was nod and watch itadori's smile as we made it to the place we get our uniforms

(You can made your uniform however but I'm gonna describe what I am thinking)

Mine was nice as I had sleeveless tight yet stretchy turtlenecks and arm cuffs with the swirl buttons, I'm sure it's just a fashion thing. My pants were extra fluffy and it stretches nicely and stops mid shin while I still go barefoot.

"I like it, it's definitely my style, what do you think itadori?" I turn and see him in his own uniform which looks great on him.
" you look good by the way." I start brushing my hair with my hands waiting for the boy in front if me to do something.

"Yeah you look...good to y/n~" I thank him with a nod and a blush as we head out to meet with Gojo and Fushiguro, and I wonder how this other student will react to me being cursed.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
955K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...