I'M OBSESSED! [Yandere Variou...

נכתב על ידי Coovaca122

[Yandere Various Death Note x Reader] At a very young age (Y/n) could see things other people couldn't. What... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
L Lawliet x Reader's Ending
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
L Lawliet x Reader x Light Yagami Ending
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Light Yagami x Reader
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Mello x Reader Ending
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Touta Matsuda x Reader Ending
Near x Reader Ending
Misa Amane x Reader Ending
Ryuk x Reader

Chapter 48

1.5K 56 0
נכתב על ידי Coovaca122

The fun atmosphere was then ruined by the sound of Soichiro's cellphone ringing. "Yes? What is it Aizawa?... Hm?! Yes... Right... Okay..." Soichiro then hung up the phone. "We have to go, Matsuda, Light, (Y/n), come with me" Soichiro demanded while he started to walk out of the room.

Light and Matsuda quickly got up, running after Soichiro, with Light dragging (Y/n) along. "Kidnapping? Involving who?" (Y/n) questioned, as they drove somewhere. "They got director Attakimora of the NPA, not sure who's behind it," Soichiro said, making Light worried for bringing (Y/n) along.

"Ah damn it... It's if we don't have enough on our plates already, but the Kira case" Matsuda commented, as they arrive at the building. All of them quickly got out of the car to run into the building, going into the Deputy Director's office. "Are you sure about this?" Soichiro questioned the group of policemen.

"Unfortunately, yeah... We got the call at 6:12, which was about 45 minutes ago. In the meantime, we were able to confirm the call originated from a cellphone" a police officer informed. "Did the kidnappers make any demands, in terms of ransom?" (Y/n) questioned the group.

"They did... They want to trade, the director for the notebook" Aizawa informed, surprising everyone. 'Damn it... Who is behind this? And for what reason?" Light questioned, gripping (Y/n)'s hand a bit tightly. "Do you think it's Kira?" A policeman asked, "maybe not, if the existence of another notebook has been leaked. There could be any number of people who want it for themselves" Aizawa pointed out.

"Wait, hold on, Dad, did you say anything to the Director about the notebook? We all agreed to keep the information between the 7 of us. So he didn't know, did he?" Light questioned, pinning the spotlight on his Dad. "I never told the Director, so he couldn't tell the kidnappers anything," Soichiro said.

'Who knew giving a little tip to one policeman would cause this chaos...' (Y/n) thought with a sweatdrop, knowing full well who got the information. 'Someone knows about the Death Note, beyond that, they know that the Japanese police have it, and now they've come to claim it for themselves' Light thought with a scowl, not liking the upcoming outcome.

"Notify every mural in the Police Department, there only above the kidnapping itself" Soichiro commanded as they quickly go to work. Only to be told to wait for a call from the suspect, and then proceed to follow their orders and demands. While (Y/n) is hopping the suspect is who she thinks it is.

Somewhere, with the Director of the police force, he is tied up onto a chair, surrounded by 2 buff men. The door opened to Mello walking in, with a bodyguard behind him. "Has he decided to say anything, yet?" The bodyguard asked, "he told us the Japanese police was gonna wimp out on Kira" one of the buff men stated.

"Looks like right now, the only ones who are officially working for L, Soichiro Yagami, Kanzo Mogi, and Touta Matsuda, isn't that right?" The buff man asked. "Yeah..." The Director confirmed, "of all the investigators on the task force, Deputy Director Yagami would be the highest-ranking, right?" Mello asked.

"Y-Yeah..." The Director shakingly said, making Mello smirk, pointing a finger in the air. "My theory that there are 2 notebooks out there, one of them is in Kira's possession, the other's is with the NPA... We're going to take both of them" Mello announced.

"Don't worry, as long as we do what Mello says, there will be no mistakes, it's been a year and a half since he joined us. That entire time, he's never been wrong about anything" a bodyguard said reassuringly. "That is so weird, if he is able to bring us, the head of a Mafia boss, that even Kira himself couldn't kill, why would he need the notebook?" One of the Mafia gang members asked.

"It's not just the notebook I'm after! I want to eliminate my competition and save a certain someone. I will be the best, I don't care what it takes, I'll beat Near, and save (Y/n) by any means necessary" Mello promised, with a determined look. Unaware that Near is already teaming up with the police to grab the notebooks as well, ready to save (Y/n) from her hell.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.9K 685 10
⚠️ Warning, this book will include:, Obsession Mild sexual theme Stalking Killing Deaths Basically anything else in a yandere book. Your mysterious a...
252K 9.9K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
601K 21K 81
Y/n didn't expect her life to take a turn for the weird. She along with her best friend Light Yagami join L on the Kira case. Y/n was smart and a gre...