Miracle

By Butterfl3

Waiting on a miracle More

Prologue

Chapter One

790 76 2
By Butterfl3

"How am I ever going to stop Mikey from meeting...what was his name..." Takemichi thought to himself, the drowning of his teacher teaching hardly registering in his mind. 

Only a commotion outside brought him out of his thoughts, the door leading into his classroom snapping open.

"Hey Takemitchy." A voice caught his attention, the voice cutting off his teacher's mindless rambling.

Takemichi immediately flustered when he saw (Y/n) standing there, his uniform jacket, which obviously wasn't from this school, resting on his shoulder, his foot on a third year's face.

"Excuse me sir-" The teacher tried to get (Y/n) to leave the classroom, (Y/n) ignoring him.

Mikey appeared behind (Y/n), "Cmon Takemitchy! I want to play with you." Mikey encouraged him to follow.

Takemichi smiled nervously and apologetically to the teacher, quickly gathering his things and making his way out of the classroom.

Once they were out, (Y/n) closed the door into the room, Takemichi's eyes widening once more when he laid his eyes on what was outside the classroom.

Third years decorated the hallway floor, each of them groaning in pain, bruises decorating their faces.

"W-what happened out here?" Takemichi asked in fear, Draken nonchalantly shrugging. 

"They pissed me off, so I took care of them." He shrugged like it were nothing.

(Y/n) cut off their chat, "Okay, get in line runts, on your stomachs and not too far apart." He ordered, the beat up third years immediately doing as they were told, not wanting to get beat up any farther.

Takemichi watched confused as the third years were all down in a nice row now, "Why did you have them-"

Takemichi was cut off when Mikey and Draken stepped on the male's backs, jumping from one foot to another onto the next.

(Y/n) just walked next to the heads of the third years, not going to do the same with them.

"W-why aren't you following with them?" Takemichi asked nervously, pointing to Mikey and Draken.

(Y/n) shrugged and pointed to his left knee, there was a brace on his knee, "Doctors orders, no strenuous running or activity of any kind." 

(Y/n) walked slowly, Takemichi following behind him as he watched (Y/n) limp to the end of the long lines of third years.

"So! Takemichi, lets hang out!" Mikey immediately invited, Takemichi sweatdropping.

"I-I'm kind of busy at the moment." He tries to explain, but Mikey wasn't having it.

"Come on Takemichi, this place looks like it's hell itself. Lets go somewhere else." (Y/n) tried to convince him, stepping forward to where he was almost invading Takemichi's personal space.

Before Takemichi could respond, someone grabbed his wrist.

"Hinata!" He gasped, when she stepped forward and, before any of them could think, she slapped (Y/n) right across the face.

(Y/n)'s head was snapped to the side from the force of the punch, a slight red mark making its way onto his cheek. His (e/c) eyes blinked in disbelief, before turning to look at the owner of the hand.

But Hinata was already making her way away from the scene, Draken rushing forward to stop them.

"Who do you think you are?" Draken seethed, gripping onto her wrist tightly.

(Y/n) could make out her form shaking, before she answered.

"I should be asking  you that." She turned and stared into Draken's eyes courageously.

"We are Takemitchy's friends." He answered, not giving too much away.

Hinata just shook her head, "No, you aren't. If you were his friends, you wouldn't have taken him by force from his class." She bravely glared at him, "So you must be bullying him! You must be the reason that he is always coming home with bruises!" She accused. "So I will be putting an end to it!"

Draken was obviously shocked, his eyes narrowing and his grip only getting stronger.

Before Draken could bite back, a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Release her." Takemichi ordered, once more Draken being shocked.

He repeated the same question he asked Hinata, "And who do you think you are?"

But before anymore dialogue could be exchanged, a hand was placed on Takemichi's shoulder. He was roughly shoved away from Draken, stumbling back.

(Y/n) was glaring down at Takemichi, before looking to Hinata.

"You are lucky I don't his girls." He spat, moving his glare down to Takemichi. "You are lucky I don't beat the shit out of you right here and now." He squatted down, his knee popping in the process. "Remember you are just a runt." He shoved his head, Takemichi tearing up at his words.

(Y/n) just rolled his eyes and stood up, Hinata going to slap him again, (Y/n) catching her wrist before she could.

Once more, Takemichi going to pry (Y/n)'s hand away from Hinata's wrist, only to get stomped on in the gut, by a foot wearing a geta sandal.

"Stay down runt." (Y/n) glared down at him, Takemichi grunting and gasping for air as (Y/n) leaned more weight on is left leg, Takemichi trying to get (Y/n)'s foot off him.

"Well this is boring." Mikey commented, walking forward, (Y/n) grunting and letting go of Hinata's wrist and taking his foot off Takemichi, leaving a footprint on his white blazer.

(Y/n) limped back behind Mikey, Mikey going up to Takemichi, who was being helped up by Hinata.

"Takemitchy...I thought we were going to become the greatest of friends." Mikey sighed disappointedly, before lifting his fist, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you now."

Takemichi shut his eyes, bracing himself to be hit. But instead of being hit, there was rough slapping on his shoulder and laughter from Mikey.

"You are so funny Takemitchy! You really thought I was going to hit you!" He laughed, Takemitchi sweatdropping nervously.

Hinata was still glaring at (Y/n) before huffing, "I'm gonna go to cram school now Takemichi. We can hang out some other time, you can go hang out with your..." She hesitated, her eyes lingering on (Y/n) in some form of anger, "Friends..." She finished, turning around and swiftly leaving.

Takemichi sighed and looked back to the three who had broken into his school.

"We have bikes outside, cmon!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...