โ˜˜โ˜€ใ€๐ผ ๐ท๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ | ๐ถ๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...

By l0v3l1k3y0uDELUX

โ‹†โ™กโ‹†ใ€‹๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข... More

โœจ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ› โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ  โœจ

โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ โœจ

54 2 0
By l0v3l1k3y0uDELUX

─── · 。゚: *. .* :. ───

playιng: [Irresistible] - [Fall Out Boy]

1:05 ────────── 3:35

||

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

─── · 。゚: *. .* :. ───

Mirabel wouldn't consider herself as a chismosa, someone who would spend their time snooping around other people's business.

"What do you mean she already left?! When?!" Camilo yelled at a defensive Luisa who was tending to the donkeys.

If interesting information suddenly reaches her ears, how could she not try to get to her own conclusions?

"I already told you what I know, primo," her sister sighed. "She left a while ago, I think it right after Mirabel came running to the party- "

"Oh my god, so nobody's seen her? Not the Guzmáns, not Abuela, not even you?!"

Poor Luisa could only shrug at her cousin while Mirabel hid from the duo, standing behind the corner. Of course she had seen you get away from the party, but she wasn't going to mention it before knowing why Camilo was so frustrated about her disappearance.

"You know; you could always ask your sister- "

"No, no, I can't! She's probably the last person to have heard what I need to know" the young boy ran a hand through his curls, staring at the ground while he tried to think of any other solution to his problem.

Truth-be-told, Mirabel had also cornered you after her entire "warning the others about the magic" fiasco. She was confused to have seen you leave so early, so she chased after you down the road. You had told her you had a tiny issue with her cousin, and that that's why you were leaving.

However, what actually surprised Mirabel was the way you had gotten more and more anxious as time went on. One thing she knew you for was how you always kept your cool. Soon enough, you were also trying to run away from her, having apparently realized something that the Madrigal had not. You finally told her you would tell her the next day if she left the topic be, and Mirabel grudgingly accepted.

"Well... maybe talk to her about it tomorrow instead of bothering your poor cousin and not letting her sleep," Luisa said with a yawn, slightly glaring at Camilo for all of the yelling. "Goodnight Camilo, I'm sure you'll be able to find out something if you get some shut-eye."

With that, Luisa made her way towards her own bedroom, and Camilo stood in the hallway staring at the front door. Mirabel deemed that, from here on out, she either had to work with Camilo or be cautious of him. She took a step away from the corner, towards the nursery, as quietly as possible so as to not alert the other person in the room.

"Tía Julieta would be pretty disappointed if she heard you're a chismosa, Mira" said Camilo, turning to face her completely with arms crossed.

Mirabel froze. Very slowly, she turned with a shy smile to face her cousin.

"Me? Chismosa? Pfff, what?" Mirabel sheepishly answered. Camilo stared her down harder. "Ok, fine! I... mayhavebeeneavesdroppingonyourconversationwithLuisa..." She admitted quickly, dropping her gaze slightly to Casita's floor.

"Mirabel, slower please," the boy sighed with a playful smile. He had understood her perfectly, but it was fun teasing his prima.

Mirabel, who knew perfectly well that he could understand her, sent Camilo a glare.

"Ok, ok. So, are you gonna tell me why my prima was listening in on her awesome and favorite cousin's private conversations?" Camilo asked, raising an eyebrow while standing a little more confidently, yet defensively. Mirabel suddenly found the potted plant very interesting, earning a sigh from the boy.

"Just- look, if you know anything about (Y/n), anything at all about where I can find her, please tell me. Something... something happened, and I need to ask her what it was to make sure she isn't dangerous..."

"Dangerous...?" Mirabel finally spoke, eyeing Camilo from head to toe with worry. "C'mon Camilo, it's (Y/n) we're talking about. She can't hurt a fly!"

"Well, maybe we're talking about different people then, because that- what should I even call her? Doesn't matter- she controlled me Mira! Like, full on couldn't control my own cuerpo kind of control!" Camilo whisper-yelled.

"What...? Camilo, you know how I sounded stupid yelling about the magic earlier and how everyone called me crazy? Well..."

"Please! Mira, it was like I was staring at a screen I normally have control over and suddenly being pushed back into the audience! My body felt cold, it didn't feel mine! You of all people have got to believe me!" He stood with his arms wrapped around his body, hopeful eyes staring back at the curly-haired girl with a traumatized glint.

Knowing her cousin, knowing that his own identity – out of everything he could possibly lie about – was not something he took lightly... he was right, she couldn't not believe him!

"Ok... and how do you plan on asking her about that? If she... controlled you, somehow, wouldn't it make sense for her to do it again? There must have been a reason behind her doing so before..." Camilo ran a hand through his hair in relief, staring at his prima with a smile before letting out a frustrated sigh.

"That's what I don't know. There are... blank moments in my memories from tonight. When I try to think about what I did before being with mama and papa, it just- it's like it blocks itself out..." He explained, his demeanor turning more and more frustrated as his words continued. "I mean, I must have done something worth remembering if I just suddenly can't!"

"Hm... well, when I asked why she was leaving, earlier tonight before she went home, she said she had... an issue, with you. She was all nervous and stuff, and that really, really, really isn't like her," Mirabel stared at the front door, vaguely remembering her reaction to your anxious pacing and little glances towards the party, as if looking out for something – or someone.

"I pushed a little and... she said she'd promise to tell me tomorrow as long as I'd let her leave the party then and there. I thought it was a good deal, so I said I'd meet her at the plaza after breakfast"

Camilo couldn't believe what he was hearing. After having asked every single person at the party if they knew anything about where you went, his own cousin had been promised a full explanation for simply letting you go. He... felt slightly jealous. Jealous at how she had been able to earn an explanation while he now had empty slots in his memory.

"What if... you came with me tomorrow? Maybe she isn't able to do what she did to you to two people at once!" said Mirabel with a face he could only describe as her epiphany moment.

"Huh... that's... not a bad idea actually! If she tries anything weird I can just shapeshift into someone else and run to tell the others! Or you could figure it out with that big-brain of yours and go and tell Abuela!" He answered with a determined smirk. It was as if a full-blown plan was coming together, maybe it wasn't so hopeless after all- "

"Ok, but if I help you find out about Torres then you have to help me find out what's wrong with the magic. No excuses" Mirabel said with a stern tone as she crossed her arms.

Oh well, you can't win all of them.

With a groan, Camilo answered with a quick "Fine" before an excited Mirabel went and hugged the life out of the teenager. He was startled at first, but it didn't take long for him to reciprocate with a small, genuine laugh. She let go with a smile and urged him to sleep so they would both wake up early enough to eat breakfast and find (Y/n).

He had forgotten what it felt like to spend time with her, so simply run around laughing with the person he was closest too. Ever since Mirabel's failed gift ceremony, it was pretty obvious that others would often try to distance the duo. Abuela would make Camilo spend hours in town, and would reprimand Mirabel whenever she stopped to say hello.

Slowly, but surely, they both started distancing themselves from one another, building different social lives and stopping the various pranks they would play at the family. They... grew apart, and Camilo hadn't realized how much he liked being close to his prima.

Whatever, it wasn't like he could change thepast. What he could do now was make sure he didn't grew further apart from hiscousin, and maybe make friends with her again. Then, with the answers to what you were... 

He could make sure his family stayed safe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 808 24
(Y/N) lost her family in a raid at her home village at the age of 4. While running away, she came upon, Casita, the house of the Madrigals. She is ac...
143K 3.9K 33
this takes place after the movie, your name is y/n and your 15 you've recently moved into encanto from Arizona because you and your family needed a c...
92.7K 1.8K 27
When an uncertain shapeshifter meets a girl he truly adores, let's say he's gonna settled down. All Rights Reserved I do not own any of the character...
72.4K 1.4K 27
"I.. think I love you..." "I think I love you too, Cami.." "(Y/N)! I want you to meet someone. Your husband." ------------------------------------ ...