Kristen Parker and Nancy Thom...

By WritingWithDallas

Kristen Parker is scared she is going to die at the hands of Freddy Krueger, Nancy must stop that from happen... More

Chapter 1

42 2 0
By WritingWithDallas

Kristen Parker was in her room; she was drawing an image of the Elm Street house. A loud commotion surprised the young girl, her colored pencils went flying as yelling started taking place in the hallway of the asylum.

"You can't take her away from us! Nancy is the answer to this whole fucked up situation!" Kinkaid was seething with anger from Dr. Elizabeth's decision to remove Nancy from Westin Hills.

"I did what I had to do! She was a threat to everyone here!" Dr. Elizabeth ordered Kinkaid to calm down before walking away and back to her office.

"Fuck you!" Kinkaid stormed down the hall and into his room, slamming the door loudly in response.

Unbeknownst to Dr. Elizabeth, Kristen heard every single word. She was already on her way to the phone room to give Nancy a call, that was until Max emerged from the room, he was blocking her only entry point.

"Where are you going? You know you can't make phone calls without our permission." Max stared down towards Kristen with a soft but stern look.

"I have to talk to Nancy, she's the only one who can help us."

Max sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

"I can't let you do that, we have rules to enfo-"

"Screw the rules! I need Nancy to survive!" Kristen held back the tears that were threatening to fall from her face.

Max was instantly filled with guilt, seeing his patients in such a state was a nightmare to witness.

"Alright, you can call her... But... I never saw you, okay?"

"Thank you so much!"

Kristen engulfed Max into a massive hug before running into the phone room. She immediately started dialing Nancy's phone number.

After a few moments, Nancy picked up the phone.

"Kristen? Is everything okay?"

"No... I can't believe they fired you, we need you!"

Kristen slowly started crying, she was so scared of dying without Nancy around to help fight Freddy and his sick and twisted games.

"Don't cry, I will be there soon. Dr. Gordon is helping me find the remains of Freddy, we can finally defeat him once and for all."

"Okay..."

Kristen was starting to feel better, her conversation with Nancy helped to calm her down.

"Everything will be okay, I won't let anything happen to you..."

Nancy meant everything she was saying, nothing was going to stop her from taking care of Kristen. Even if she had to sacrifice herself to protect the young girl. Although, she hoped it wouldn't have to come to that outcome.

"How long will it take before you make it back?"

Nancy was just about to answer until Dr. Gordon stormed over to her location.

"Go back to Kristen and the others, your dad and I will look for his remains."

Nancy pulled the phone away from her lips with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Kristen will be so happy."

Dr. Gordon nodded in response before taking off to go find Freddy's remains.

Once he was gone, Nancy pulled the phone back up to her lips and continued the conversation.

"Plans changed, I'm on my way."

"Really? That's amazing!" Kristen spun around from the sheer amount of joy she was feeling from that news.

"Go find the others, we're going to have one last group session..."

"Okay, also, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Thanks for being here, it means a lot..."

Nancy felt a small jolt of love flowing through her body from Kristen's words.

"Of course, I care about you, a lot."

Kristen said her goodbyes and hung up the phone, she took a moment to steady herself. The heat was flowing from her whole body, she never experienced this sensation before, was this what it felt like to be loved?

She quickly shook the thoughts out of her head and walked out of the phone room. Within a few minutes of walking, Kristen made it to her friends' rooms.

She barged into the room, Kinkaid, Will, and Taryn engulfed Kristen into a group hug.

"Where have you been?"

Kinkaid's eyes showed worry, a rare sight for the quote-unquote "Hothead".

"We were worried to death about you!" Taryn smiled for the first time in a long time, Kristen was a rare ray of sunshine in a dark world.

"I was on the phone with Nancy, she's coming back to finish that asshole."

Kinkaid was all smiles now, he couldn't wait to kick Freddy's ass.

"We're all going in to face Freddy unless you want out. I completely understand if you do..."

Will wheeled himself over to Kristen and stopped right in front of her.

"No one is dropping out. We're in this... Together."

Kristen smiled and nodded towards her friends, she was incredibly grateful for their support.

"Nancy should be here soon, we just have to wait for her."

Kristen sat on the couch along with her friends. It was just a waiting game at this point.

20 Minutes Later...

Nancy walked through the door of the asylum, Max immediately stopped her from entering.

"I need to see Kristen..."

Max shook his head and stared at Nancy with a conflicted look.

"I have my orders, I'm not allowed to let you anywhere near the kids."

Nancy grabbed Max's hands in a plea.

"Please... I have to protect her from Freddy. Do you want them to die?"

Max's face went from stern orders to vulnerability in an instant.

"Of course not. I only want the best for the kids."

"Then let me through..." Nancy loosened her grip on Max's hands and stared at him with pure determination.

"Go ahead... Just... Watch over them..."

Max moved out of Nancy's way and went into his office.

On the other hand, Nancy took off at a quick pace to Kristen's room.

Upon arrival, Nancy barged into the room. Kristen was nowhere to be found.

"Kristen? Where are you!" Nancy turned around and made her way to the other kids' rooms.

Kristen was on the couch for a moment, that was until she heard Nancy calling out for her in the hallway.

"Nancy?"

Kristen ran out of the room and into the hallway. Nancy's eyes locked onto Kristen's small form. The two girls engaged in a powerful hug, tears were falling from both of them.

"Nancy..."

Nancy pulled back from the hug, she took her thumb and slowly wiped the tears out of Kristen's eyes.

"I'm here... It's okay, please don't cry..." Nancy pressed a small kiss onto Kristen's forehead as she held the younger girl in her arms.

Kinkaid, Will, and Taryn all walked into the hallway, smiles evident on their faces.

"We better start now, I'm ready to end that piece of trash already."

Nancy and Kristen separated from the hug. Their tears were now gone, it was replaced with the readiness to finally end Freddy Krueger once and for all.

"We need to stick together in there, is that clear?"

Kinkaid, Will, and Taryn all smiled and nodded in response.

"Let's go kick his ass all over dreamland!"

The group carefully and quietly traversed through the asylum until they made it to the therapy or as they called it, "The Group Room".

Nancy locked the door and grabbed the pendulum before sitting down with the rest of the kids.

"Focus on the pendulum, clear everything else out of your mind."

Nancy pulled the pendulum back and watched as it ticked back and forth.

Within a few minutes, everyone was fast asleep.

Inside Of Their Dreams

Will got up from his wheelchair, he loved being able to walk, even if it was just in his dreams.

"We better get going, Freddy can't be too far away!"

Nancy lead the group into the sick and twisted halls of Freddy's playground. Bodies of little kids lined the walls, Freddy's sick laugh could be heard in the distance.

Kinkaid stepped forward and started yelling for Freddy to reveal himself.

"Freddy! Quit being a pussy and come out!"

Nancy put her hand on his mouth and shushed him.

"Be quiet, we don't want Freddy to have any upper hand on us."

Kinkaid reluctantly agreed before continuing through the halls.

As the group got closer to Joey's location, screams could be heard.

"I hope that isn't Joey..."

"Come on, we'll find out soon."

Nancy grabbed Kristen's hand and led her through the seemingly long halls of Freddy Krueger's sick and twisted mind games.

After a few more minutes of walking, they finally made it to where Freddy was located.

"Nancy... I can't believe you brought me more fresh meat!"

Freddy laughed and stepped back towards Joey who was being held over a pit of fire.

"They aren't yours! Now, let him go!"

"Hahaha! Your wish is my command..." Freddy signaled towards his dead victims and they started to forcefully unattach Joey from his chains.

Nancy quickly ran over a large pipe that led to Joey's body. As she tried to cross it, the pipe started to break, Nancy started to fall.

"Nancy! Please don't fall!" Kristen tried to help but Kinkaid made it to the pipe first and held it in place so she could walk across it.

Once Nancy made it across, she lunged towards Joey and grabbed his hand. She pulled with all her might and somehow managed to save him.

"You made a big mistake!"

Freddy appeared out of nowhere and knocked Kristen to the ground, blood was pouring from her mouth.

"You're mine... Bitch!"

Before Freddy could attack, Nancy charged at him and knocked him to the floor with a loud thud.

A few seconds later, Freddy started to scream from anger.

"Kill the bitch!"

All his victims started to attack Nancy one after the other at his command.

"Nancy!!! No!!!"

Kristen watched on in fear as blood started to leak from Nancy's body. She was slowly losing her will and strength to fight.

Kinkaid, Will, and Taryn ran over to Freddy and tackled him to the ground. They held him down as giant beams of light started to rip through his body. Loud screams could be heard as Freddy Krueger disappeared from the dream world, dead once and for all.

Kristen crawled over to Nancy's bloodied-up body, she was barely alive at this point.

"Don't leave me... Please..." Kristen cried harder and harder with each passing second.

Nancy grabbed Kristen's hands and stared into her eyes.

"I love you..."

Nancy slowly faded out into unconsciousness.

Out Of Their Dreams

As soon as Kristen woke up, she ran over to Nancy and tried to wake her up. It was no use, Nancy was unresponsive.

"Get the doctor! Quick!"

Kinkaid ran out of the room and started shouting for help.

A few minutes later, the ambulance showed up. They put Nancy on the stretcher and wheeled her out to the ambulance truck.

Kristen followed them outside, she was going with Nancy to the hospital no matter what.

"I'm going with her."

The ambulance driver walked up to her, his eyes trained on Nancy's body.

"Are you family or a friend of hers?"

"She's my mom..."

"Okay, you can come."

Kristen got into the back of the ambulance and grabbed Nancy's hand softly.

"Please come back to me..." Kristen kissed Nancy on her cheek as tears started to fall from her eyes.

At The Hospital

The ambulance drivers led Nancy and Kristen to a hospital room. Within a few minutes, a doctor walked into the room.

"We need to get her into surgery, right away!"

"Make sure she comes back to me!"

The doctor wheeled Nancy out of the room and down to the operating room.

Kristen sat in the room and cried her heart out, she hoped and prayed that Nancy would come back to her, Kristen needed Nancy in her life.

2 Hours Later...

Kristen was asleep as a team of surgeons knocked on the hospital door.

"We got great news... She's going to be okay."

Kristen lunged at the surgeons with tears streaming down her face.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

A surgeon in his late 30's walked up to her with a smile on his face.

"We can allow you to see her if you want?"

Kristen was the happiest she'd ever been at that question.

"Yes!"

"Great, follow us."

The surgeons led Kristen down to the recovery room, Nancy was just starting to wake up.

Kristen ran up and grabbed Nancy's hands.

"I'm so happy you're okay..."

Kristen pulled Nancy into a gentle hug.

"I'm happy you're okay, you are what matters to me..."

Nancy sat up and planted a small kiss on Kristen's forehead.

"When I get out of here, you are coming to live with me."

Kristen was shocked, she was NOT expecting that.

"Really? Why?"

Nancy stared into Kristen's eyes and slowly started to cry.

"I love you, I realized that I need to protect you. I'm going to be here for you as you deserve, okay?"

"Y... Yes... I... I love you, Nancy..."

Nancy smiled and kissed Kristen once more on her cheek.

"I love you too... Always..."

Kristen climbed into the bed with Nancy and cuddled her body. She loved Nancy like a mother, a proper mother and now, she was going to have that from here on out.

She was the happiest girl ever, she got Nancy back and Freddy Krueger was dead, everything was perfect...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...