ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs

By toxicipaita

check it out i just started !! More

ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs
ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏo
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ 𝟸
" ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴᴇᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ . "
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ?
ɴᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ ɴᴀʜ
ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ
ɪ sᴘʏ , ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇʏᴇ , ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ . 𝟸
ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ 𝟸
ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ?
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
ᴡʜᴏs ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ?
sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ?
ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ
ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴇʏᴇs ᴜᴘ .
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ?
ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ .
ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ .
ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ .
ɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ .
ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
a little talk you know
sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ?
ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ !
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ !
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟸
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟹
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟺
ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ!

ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

10.7K 108 225
By toxicipaita

y/n pov :

ok so i think i'm going you know a little crazy . ashtray hasn't been asking me if i wanted to come over , instead i have to ask and that's not normal. he's been talking about his homegirl channel. she's been comin around a lot , for an example if i ask ashtray if i could come over it's always "can channel come to?" . well i rlly cant say no , well bc i mean that's rude . i rlly missed ashtray, but i don't like this channel girl.

well today i'm not gonna ask i'm just gonna show up . today i was wearing white sports bra, black sweatpants, and my white air jordan's. i put my red polo jacket over my bra , zipping it up to where you can see i'm wearing just a bra . i put my house key in my bra and headed to ashtrays house . i knocked on the door . "hi y/n" faye said letting some in the house . "heyy faye" i said walking to ashtrays room .

i opened the door and he was on his bed texting someone. "hi ash" i said laying down next to him . "hey ma" ashtray said still looking at his phone . "who are you texting?" i said looking at his phone a little . "hey, do you mind if channel comes over?" ashtray said putting his phone down . "yes i actually do mind" i said sitting up. "what do you mean?" ashtray said laughing.

"it's fucking obvious you two like each other" i said crossing my arms and getting off the bed. "y/n it obvious you going crazy" he said laughing. "forget it then , channel is your new girlfriend" i said grabbing my stuff . "no wait ma she's just my homegirl " he said getting up and putting his arm around my waist. "my fucking ass , get off of me ." i said shoving him away .

"calm the fuck down" ashtray said . "you want me to calm the fuck down? how would you like it if i went to go find a hoe and forget about you , leaving you home alone and not texting you for a week straight!?" i said yelling at him . "y/n i would not fucks with that shit if you did that to me" he said walking across the room . "oh so you get how i'm feeling now?!" i said shrugging my shoulders . i was so fucking pissed tears started forming in my eyes .

"what's wrong about channel?" ashtray said trying to change the topic. "fucking everything" i said balling my fist up . then ashtrays phone started ringing guess who the fuck it was , channel. "hello" ashtray said . "hey so yo bitchy girlfriend say yes or what" channel said . "uhh she said no" ashtray said . "what the fuck? what a fucking whore" channel said .

"shut the fuck up , all you do is talk shit but don't wanna do anything, when i see you it's on fucking site bitch , im gonna fuck your ass up hoe" i said yelling . ashtray quickly hanged up the phone . "why would you say that shit huh?" ashtray said throwing is phone on his bed. "you know what, fuck you" i said opening his dresser and grabbing his clothes and throwing it at him . "fuck you , i fucking cant stand you!" i yelled grabbing his lamp and throwing it .

"stop ma calm down" ashtray said . "i'm not gonna calm the fuck down ash!" i said throwing random shit at him . "go fucking be with channel since you love her so fucking much" i said now throwing my own clothes i had at his house . "alright , alright , ma it's ok calm down ." ashtray said walking over to where i was. i grabbed a pocket knife and held it in my hand . "go be with that crazy bitch channel, she'll do anything for a fucking guy like you!" i said waving the knife around .

"ma calm down , we're just frien- " ashtray tried to say but i threw more clothes at him . "come here" ashtray said . "no go fuck that bitch" i said crying and throwing stuff . ashtray walked over to me and snatched the knife away . he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall so i don't throw anymore shit . he put his hand over my mouth. then i hear a door open . "what the fuck? faye you see this shit" fez said . "that
is fucking disgusting" faye said smoking her weed.

"you know what's fucking disgusting, the first night i met you i already saw your fucking crouch" i said . fez quickly closed the door thinking something else was going to happen. "you good now?" ashtray said letting go of me . "no i'm gonna pack my shit"
i said getting up and getting a backpack. i shoved my clothes in there aggressively. i picked my backpack and turned around , ashtray kissed me right as i was turning around .

he put his hands on my waist waiting for me to fall
in the kiss . i quickly relaxed and kissed him back . i let go and rested my arms around his neck . i leaned in to him feeling the warmth of his body . "i miss the way you loved me ash" i said . "i will never leave you for someone else ma , your going crazy" ashtray said laughing. i slightly punched him on the arm .

"ow" ashtray said rubbing his arm . " i barely hit you " i said placing my hand over his . "if i known you felt that way , i wouldn't even be messing around with her" ashtray said . "smoke a blunt with me and i'll forgive you" i said smiling. "don't gotta tell me twice" he said opening the door and walking to the dining table . i followed right behind him .

"that was fast" fez said. "shut the fuck up" ashtray said fake laughing. " do you guys like . do you guys use protection since y'all are like minors?" faye said. "you have to be fucking kidding?" i said looking at her. "when am i ever kidding ?" faye said . "why would we even do it in the fist place , faye that's an easy question you said it yourself were minors, that's a good ass reason why we don't do it" i said laughing.

ashtray was done rolling so he lit it up . me and ashtray walked over to the living room and laid on the couch together. he passed it the blunt to me and i inhaled it . "srry about your room" i said exhaling the smoke and passing it back to ashtray. "it's all good ma" he said kissing me on the lips . "see what i'm talking about, i feel like you two are fucking on the low" faye said . "why are we still on this topic faye , it's like your hoping we did it?" i said .

"look just curious that's all" she said putting her hands up . "no i just think it's them weird ass dollar drugs you be getting from the fucking garbage " i said closing my eyes . ashtray cuddled up next to me . i melted from his touch literally passed out. still on sight tho channel.

——————————————————————————-

half way thru this i was thinking of writing about y/n fight channel. idk maybe not x 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.1K 34
Before reading just know there is mature content!
6.2K 148 18
this is my first story so ? hope u enjoy it LOL
122 1 66
Reality check ✔️ This is my journey. Pure thoughts alone.
1.9K 29 10
read this and you will know about it