Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

By Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... More

CHAPTER 1
character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.0
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 4

3.3K 58 49
By Arcadia2121

POV FIRST PERSON

The next day I woke up, and I looked around me.

Me: So it wasn't a dream, I've actually been reincarnated here.

I got out of bed and after getting dressed I went outside, I saw it's still dark outside, the clock shows 0450 hours, soon it will dawn, I started walking through the lonely base, because it's very early, there is no no one walking, in short, I have the base to myself.

Turning a street corner, I almost collided with a girl.

Me: Oh, sorry, we almost collided.

??: Oh yeah, sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the road.

Taking a good look at the girl, she has a black cape covering her body, the girl has white hair tied in a ponytail, on her head she has two thin horns that looked like antennae.

Me: what are you doing at this time?

??: That's the same question I was going to ask you.

Me: Are you the military police of the base? Or are you on night watch?

??: Yes, today I have to patrol.

Me: Got it, I'm Long Beach, one of a kind cruiser, nice to meet you.

Ayanami: (doubtfully) I'm Ayanami, nice to meet you.

Me: (Ayanami? Like IJN Ayanami?)

Ayanami: In that case, I withdraw, I don't want to be scolded.

Me: Hm.

So I saw the girl walk away while running.

Me: (Doubts) What was that?

TIME SKIP

After 0800 hours the base gets very busy, I had met Cleveland while walking around the base, since I am a newcomer, my patrol schedule is feeling rearranged and in a week I will be able to go on missions, In short, I am not assigned to a fleet yet, this type of bureaucracy takes a long time, especially if the internet in this world is as slow as a turtle.

Yes, in this world despite being the year 1940, the internet, television, video games and smartphones exist, but if I compare the telephone of this world with that of my world, without a doubt, the telephone of this world does not compare with the one in my world, the technology of this world is very bad.

Cleveland: What do you think of this point guard Long-chan?

Me: (Doubts) Long-chan? Why do you use "chan"?

Cleveland: You don't like being told that? I thought you would like it, after all you look younger than me.

Me: (Sigh) Without a doubt I'm much older than you.

Cleveland: How old are you?

It is a very good question that Cleveland asks me, I was launched in 1959 and I was decommissioned in 1995, so I have lived 36 years, if we count the time that I have been dismantled until 2021, I would be 62 years old.

Me: I'm 36 years old, and you?

Cleveland: (Shocked) 36 years old? Unbelievable, I'm 2 years old...

Me: (Shock) What? Are you a two-year-old girl!?

Cleveland: ¡PFFT!

Me: (Realizes) Are you lying to me?

Cleveland: I'm actually 20 years old, I became a kansen at 16 to fight the siren.

Me: (Incredulous) I don't understand you, please enlighten me.

Cleveland: Actually there are two types of kansen, the first is the kansen that were built in shipyards, in that case a human becomes a kansen and takes possession and control of her ship that she will control, in my case it was the USS Cleveland, which I am very proud to be.

Me: I understand.

Cleveland: My name as a human is Elise Lifford.

Me: (Surprised) I understand.

Cleveland: You can believe that my sisters are kansen too and we just happened to end up being sisters in the same class of ships.

Me: That's very lucky.

In that I see that Cleveland smiles at me very animatedly.

Cleveland: Then there are the naturally invoked kansen, generally this occurs with very powerful ships or of a very strange rarity, this time a human does not control the ship, on the contrary, the ship acquires a human body and she controls herself same, we have cases such as the Iowa class battleships, some SSR ships, PR type ships and your case.

Me: I understand, what else?

Cleveland: There are differences, but it's trivial to mention them, since they would be... (Blushing) Very embarrassing to say.

I took Cleveland's hint, so don't ask any more, we just kept walking around the place for a few more hours.

THIRD PERSON POV

Unicorn, Javelin and Laffey are looking for U-CHAN, U-chan is Unicorn's friend, U-chan is a stuffed unicorn that has a life of its own (Don't ask me "how?" because I don't know). U-chan had separated from Unicorn because she saw a butterfly and followed the butterfly to a place far away from the base, tripped and fell rolling down a slope until something stopped the stuffed unicorn in its tracks, U-chan had collided with Ayanami's leg.

Ayanami: (Hesitating) What was that?

Ayanami looks down and she sees a stuffed unicorn.

Ayanami: (Hesitating) A stuffed unicorn?

Ayanami picks up the stuffed animal, but it starts to move on its own, surprising Ayanami a bit, in that Javelin and her friends arrive at the place.

Unicorn: U-chan! Are you here!

In that Ayanami sees three girls running to her position, Ayanami gets defensive thinking that they discovered her.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan, I finally found you.

Ayanami lowers her guard since it seems her spy cover is not exposed yet, Ayanami returns the stuffed animal to Unicorn and Unicorn is very happy.

Unicorn: (Looks at Ayanami) Thank you so much for finding my friend.

Ayanami: I didn't do anything for you to thank me for, I just ran into her when she suddenly hit my leg.

Javelin: Thank you very much for finding our friend, ah, my name is Javelin.

Laffey: (wakes up) I'm Laffey... (falls asleep)

Unicorn: I am Unicorn.

Javelin: May we know your name?

At that Ayanami hesitates for a moment and when Ayanami was about to introduce herself...

¡ZZOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

A thing happens at high speed scaring Javelin and her friends, when Javelin looks around, she noticed that Ayanami had disappeared.

AZUR LANE BASE NEARBY FOREST

On a tree branch Ayanami is standing on one of the branches while reporting.

Ayanami: [This is Ayanami reporting]

??: [How many times do I have to tell you to use the code name? We are on an espionage mission, communications can be intercepted by the enemy]

The unknown woman's tone is one of disgust.

Ayanami: [Sorry, this is Rei reporting, I have a general understanding of the base, I've also studied maritime traffic.]

(NT: In the history of Enterprise CVN-65 no one understood this reference to a very famous anime in the 90s, so I'll put it back to see if you notice)

Kaga: [I understand]

Ayanami: [One more thing]

Kaga: [What is it?]

Ayanami: [Yesterday a new warship has anchored in the port of the base.]

Kaga: [And?]

Ayanami: [We should be careful with her, I felt a certain threat when I saw that ship, it is a heavy cruiser, gray in color and it has a very strange appearance, what puzzled me the most is the lack of cannons and anti-aircraft defenses.]

Kaga: (Giggles) [Do you really care about an unarmed ship?]

Ayanami: [Yes, but I feel danger from that ship, you should see it and you'll know what I'm telling you, by chance I ran into that kansen this morning and she almost discovered me.]

Kaga: [I understand, I will consider your warning, we are moving in T-30 minutes, I want you to be ready for the attack]

TO BE CONTINUE.....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 73 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...
55.3K 954 28
Remnant. A world where humanity fights against monsters whose sole purpose is to destroy and feed off negativity. To this end, they have employed sp...
92.2K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
20.3K 175 15
This story is based on the Anime/Game Azur Lane (story takes place after the anime) After a decisive win by Azur Lane against the Siren's and once ag...