A Criminal's Gaze | William x...

By 8685rj

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE
IM COMIN BACK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Update *READ THIS BEFORE THE BOOK PLEASE*
Update 10/20/23

Chapter 4

3.1K 97 110
By 8685rj

William's POV:

I couldn't sleep last night. I've spent five hours thinking about today.

I got up and threw on my neatly folded uniform, along with combing my hair and what not. I grabbed my keys off of the end table and headed out to my car, starting it and driving off to pick Y/N up.

I eventually stopped at the front of her house, seeing her through the window grabbing her bag. I looked at her as she stepped into the car, heavy dark circles around her eyes. Obviously she hadn't slept well either.

"What did I say about getting some sleep last night?" I said as she sat her bag down in front of her legs, buckling herself in.

"I don't wanna hear it, you look like you've never slept a day in your life." She squinted her eyes at me to get a better look.

"Ok, fair play." I said driving off.

We soon arrived at Freddy's. It was closed today because it was a Sunday, but we figured it would be the best if we came here while it was closed so I could teach Y/N about the robotic things better.

I unlocked the main front doors and walked in, Y/N right behind me.

I sighed.

"Well, follow me." I said, starting to walk through the hallway.

Thank Christ there wasn't anyone here today.

We came up to what me and Henry call, the 'creation room'. Well, Henry actually made that name.

I opened the door and looked around at the random wires and tools strewn about the long table in the center of the room. There were Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica heads along the wall on the shelves and some leftover robotic limbs and what not. I pulled up two chairs beside each other and motioned for Y/N to sit down.

I sat next to her, grabbing some wires and a pair of pliers, handing one to Y/N. I grabbed an already almost wired Freddy head and set it in the middle.

"Alright, are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded, looking at the pliers confused.

I rolled up my sleeves so I wouldn't get my clothing caught on the inside of Freddy's head, some of my scars showing.

I began it reach my hand inside Freddy's head so I would move some wires out of the way to make it easier for her until she stopped me.

"Wait!" I stopped my hand and looked at her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"If you're not careful, aren't you going to get, spring locked, again." She said without ease.

I laughed a second, flipping the robotic head so she could look inside, showing it was only full of wires which connected to an endoskeleton.

She still looked at me confused.

"These animatronics are robotic only. They cannot be worn and there are no spring locks. Trust me."

She nodded and I continued. I moved the wires out of the way and separated them so they weren't so hard to identify.

I opened a manual on how to attach the shells of the body onto an endoskeleton, which was probably the easiest part but the longest of the whole thing.

"So, this wire here," I said, pointing to one out of five blue wires, "goes under the endoskeleton's left eye. This controls the movement of the eyelids and eyes moving side to side."

She nodded. I stood up and grabbed a bare endoskeleton, sitting it in front of her. I motioned for her to come where I was. She stood next to me.

"Grab the end of the blue wire and place it here." I said, pointing my index finger to the spot under the metal figure's left eye.

She looked into the animatronic head and squinted her eyes, trying to find the blue wire I showed her earlier.

I grabbed her hand and pointed it down, putting her index finger on the blue wire. Her breathing stopped for a second.

I grabbed a pair of pliers off the desk, holding them out to her. She gripped the wire with the pliers and put it up the the hole under the eye and inserted it, sparking as it did so.

"There, you did the first step. Now only," I shuffled through the pages of the manual to the very end and looked at the page number, "568 more to go."

Y/N's POV:

You looked up at the clock on the wall, feeling it was starting to get dark outside. Your hands were cramping from the pliers and legs hurting from standing. You got the entire animatronic head on and was starting to work on the body, which was the most annoying part. William was patient and showed you everything twice so you wouldn't forget it.

You did the last wire and put the pliers down, sitting down and massaging your hand. William sat down next to you with half opened eyes.

You looked up and stared at his grayish blue eyes. You both sat there for a second or so.

He leaned in close. You could feel his breathing on your nose. He looked down and grabbed your cramping hand, massaging it himself.

He gently pushed and pulled at the tense muscle and skin on your palm. You looked down and at his forearms, watching his muscles tense and contract with every movement his hand made on yours.

"Do you do this often? Putting together animatronics like this?" You asked, returning your gaze to his eyes while his was still fixated on your hand, still massaging it.

He tilted his head an inch.

"Pretty much." He said, adverting his eyes up to yours.

You both said nothing for the next few minutes, his fingers moved down to yours, bending and stretching them.

"So, how long have you been doing this?" You asked, trying to break the silence.

"Only around five years, give or take. Henry practically created the place when we were only 17. He knew I was good at engineering and creating, so now we work together." He said in an almost silent but monotone voice.

"You came up with these creations all by yourself?"

"Henry had the idea. I just had to make them come to life." He said, looking at you.

You envied him. He could create things with a simple switch in his mind.

He looked up at the clock on the wall and looked back at you, giving your hand one last squeeze.

"You ready?" He asked, standing up from his chair.

You nodded as he held out a hand to you. You took it and he pulled you from the car. handing you your bag.

You were both silent in the car. It wasn't much awkward silence. It was actually soothing.

"You got some background on me, how about you?" He asked, glancing at you.

"Hm, well," you started, "I live with my Mom, Dad, and my bratty sister, Lisa. Couldn't go to college because we couldn't afford it so now, I'm here."

He nodded.

"Anything else? If you don't mind." He gave you a small smile.

"My Dad basically wants me out. My Mother is the best. My sister loves Freddy's. I was cheated on, maybe... three times? No, four... eh, I lost count by now." You said that last sentence with a hint of I give up.

He stopped at a red light, the redness from it illuminating his face in a neon glow. He turned to look at you.

You saw he had a disgusted face plastered on him. You thought it was about your Dad wanting you out until he said otherwise:

"Who?" He demanded.

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him.

He looked vengeful. Like he almost wanted to kill someone. It was perhaps a criminal's gaze.

"What?" You asked.

"Who cheated on you? Do you know their names?" He said, staring intently.

"Um," You tried to think but couldn't get William's sinister, almost insane face out of your mind.

Suddenly, the light turned green, bringing him back to in the car driving.

You still looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Are you ok?" You asked genuinely.

He sighed.

"Yeah." He said much more calmly.

"Why did you get all... heated."

"You don't deserve to get cheated on, darling." He said, looking at you.

When he said that, it was almost if his eyes were piercing yours.

You pulled up to your house, coming to a gentle stop. You got your bag on and walked around to the divers side.

"Should we continue tomorrow?" William called out the window.

"Of course!" You said.

He gave a smile and drove off, you waving.

You sighed.

"Can't wait for tomorrow. Yay." You mumbled.

Wow this was longer than the other chapters, not by much though. Let me know how you think this story is doing and please, please, please give me insight. Thank you so much if you are reading this!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.1K 46
I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BOOK MORE!! You quit your job at the fazbear frights place because of an incident. Few years after, you...
1.9K 39 11
"𝘛𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦? 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮...
64.5K 883 27
your neighbor? the one with the weird family who owns that possessed pizza place? really y/n. him? VERY SLOW UPDATES
492K 13.8K 39
you and Micheal had been bestfriends since junior high, you often took him to your house for dinner, and such. you had always wanted too meet his fam...