𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓐𝓷𝓭...

נכתב על ידי Nyx_Orion

- It's a parallel world in which WR never existed in the first place - In a world where Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... עוד

Chapter 1: Recollection
Chapter 2: Strings of Fate
Chapter 3: Introduction Arc I
Chapter 4: Introduction Arc II
Chapter 5: Convenience store
Chapter 6: Mightykouji
Chapter 7 : Aftermath
Chapter 8 : Club fair
Chapter 10 : No one can Hate Music
SS 2- Dinner of Old Friends
Chapter ??? - Meeting With Manabu-nii

Chapter 9- A Heated Face off

1.2K 62 18
נכתב על ידי Nyx_Orion

Hey Guys I guess there is no need for any reminders.

"Be careful with your words, they can be forgiven but they can't be forgotten."

......................................................................................................................................................

Ayanokouji POV

???: "Good afternoon, My name is Horikita Manabu. I am the student council president"

Oh that's why... they're siblings or cousins... interesting...

Manabu: "We from the student council, like the rest of the after school clubs, are also looking for new members. If any of you are interested, you can sign up. But we would prefer a student who isn't a member of any after school clubs to sign up, so if you want to join the student council, you shouldn't be in any other clubs. Also, we aren't going to pick just anybody. We will judge you whether you are suitable to be a member of the student council"

So basically, they need someone with commitment . This must be to ensure that no idiots would waste the student council's time.

Although the president said this in a polite and calm way, it sent shivers to several people's spines. After a few finishing words, the student council president got off the stage and then his secretary, Tachibana Akane said a few more words. While getting off the stage, I noticed the student council president spared a glance at Horikita. I then looked at Horikita, she seemed to have a tint of fear in her eyes as she looked away. It seems like they have somewhat complicated relationship.

I looked at Asuna and she seemed to be lost in her thoughts. 

Ayanokouji: "Asuna, do you want to join the student council?"

Asuna: "Not really, I was actually thinking maybe you could join? And I would assume you are interested in joining as well?"

Me? Well, I was planning on joining as it will probably prove useful in the future, that is, if I get accepted.

Ayanokouji: "He he. Seems like you haven't forgotten about me that much. I am indeed interested in joining student council. Let's check out other clubs and decide which one catch your attention."

She nodded and then we started making our way through the crowd. After a while of walking, we finally arrived at the fencing club. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't even think the school would have a fencing club, but hey... luck's on my side I guess.

A few minutes later........

We finally arrived at the fencing club. Some senpais were sparring while the others were watching. As soon as we arrived, a senpai with dark hair and ruby red eyes greeted us while he was still wearing his fencing gear.

(They looked like tight white leggings, a tight long sleeved shirt, fencing jacket to protect body and headgear to protect the face. Can't be bothered with writing the names.)

??? {NPC black haired senpai}: "Hey there, welcome to the fencing club. Would you two like to try fencing?"

The senpai asked us gently with a smile (JUST LIKE AN NPC FR). Me and Asuna both nodded. He then led us to a mat and gave us the proper equipment and let us borrow the proper outfit.

The both of us then started changing. After a few minutes, we both came out of the dressing room and prepared to spar.

Ayanokouji: "You ready?"

Asuna: "Always *smirk*"

Ayanokouji: "In that case, I won't hold back *smirks back*"

We both looked at each other with confident smiles. We both got into fencing a few days before our parents stopped doing business together so we got to spar a few times. I haven't been fencing much but I know my skills are at least far above amateur level.

We both bowed 90° to show our respect. After a few seconds...

???: "On guard...set...go!"

Ayanokouji: "Hyaa"

I launched a forward attack on Asuna. She used her "weapon" to stop my attack. She then launched an attack on me, aiming at my chest. I then quickly stepped back, avoiding her attack. I then ducked and used my speed to attack Asuna from behind. I almost had her but she quickly turned around and blocked my attack.

This continued for a few minutes, but I finally landed a point. After a quick break, we had another match. It continued on for at the very least, 3 minutes, ending with Asuna taking the point.

I can tell a lot of people were watching us. Asuna seems to have more experience in this than me, but because of my training (Don't forget, no white room but training still exists) I am able to keep up with her despite lacking in experience. The crowd watching us just keep growing bigger and bigger. The tie breaker match would now take place. I could see a few people whispering to each other, but I couldn't quite tell what they were saying.

No matter, time for the deciding match to start.

3rd person POV

Asuna and Ayanon( nick name for Kiyo ) were now having their final match. The curiosity and interest of people  on who is going to win just kept getting bigger.

???: "Hey, why is there a huge crowd here?"

???: "Apparently two first years are having a match. They're both so good that no one can help but wonder who would win. My bet is on that girl. She is skilled and agile."

???: "Are they that good, to get this much attention?"

???: "What do you think? Just watch."

???:"Alright, I wonder what the hype is about--.... What the freak?! I can barely see what they're doing!"

*Silence*

???: "Hello? Dude? Are you okay? Are you in a trance or somethin'?"

???: *Eyes sparkling and totally ignoring him while sees the match as some kind of badass anime scene*

???: "Uh..huh... But still, this isn't even a tournament or something but the way they move... It's unbelievable. They're both talented"

After a while, the match finally ended with Asuna managing to jump over Kiyotaka and getting the point (at his back)

Ayanokouji: "Wow, I didn't know you are this much skilled in fencing. Congrats on the win."

Asuna: "Thanks.I had fencing classes everyday after school ever since I was in middle school, so I learned a few things."

Ayanokouji: "Few things ? Sure. Yet I haven't heard of a move like that ever used before, where'd you learn it?"

Asuna: "It's an original of mine"

She said proudly, as she lifted her chest. This exchange of theirs only lasted a few seconds as the members of the fencing club approached them.

The senpai with black hair and ruby red eyes was the first to speak

???{NPC black haired senpai}: " You two are really talented. I have only seen comparable skills at some national tournaments."

Both: "Thank you senpai"

???{NPC black haired senpai}: "Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Shimizu Naoki, the leader of the Fencing club. Are you two planning on joining? We could really use some talents like you two."

Ayanokouji POV

Ayanokouji: "I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and she is Yuuki Asuna. Sorry Shimizu senpai, but I'm not sure if I'm going to join any clubs yet"

Plus, the student council won't accept students who are in other clubs afterall. I wonder if Asuna would join

Asuna: "I'm not quite sure either senpai, but I'll keep it in mind"

Shimizu: "It's quite regrettable but don't worry about it . Just remember, you two are always welcomed in our club any time. May be you can stop by and have spar with other members, even if you don't join the club ?"

Both: "We appreciate it. Thank you very much senpai"

Ayanokouji: "We'll be leaving now senpai. Thank you so much for welcoming us with open arms"

The senpai nodded and with that, Me and Asuna left.

As soon as both Ayanokouji and Asuna left the place they got surrounded by swarms of students both boys and girls but mostly girls. Since some idiots were jealous of him, they just stood at a distance and started cursing him.

Boy 1: "Dude that was amazing. You both, the speed and your skills. It feels like I am still dreaming."

Girl 1: "I felt like I was witnessing a national level match."

Girl 2: "You were so awesome Ayanokouji-kun. Just like in the clip you were so strong and fast."

Ayanokouji: "And yet I lost to her."

Boy 2: "Nah man. You both were amazing and it felt effortless."

Girl 3: "Yes it's unreal. Yuuki-san, I have never seen someone do so well in fencing so smoothly. You made it look effortless. It looked like you were dancing on a song." 

(Fun fact: Class- A students were there too. That's how others came to know names of both)

Asuna: "No no there is nothing like that. I just practiced fencing a lot."

(Asuna gave Ayanokouji a side look.)

[{ Ayanokouji- 'She isn't thinking that I wasn't going all out is she?'}

{ Asuna- I am exactly thinking what you did Kiyotaka.}

{ Ayanokouji- 😐🥲 It's not what you think....} ]

After some time the crowd started to dispersing little by little and both Asuna and Ayanokouji felt relieved. 

........................................................................-----------------------------------------------------------
........................................................................

Author's Note-

How was the fencing match !! Hope it's decent . 

Sayonara
Will see ya next time.

Published-23/11/2023

Word count- 1500

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1K 17
So it's crossover fic just as title saying and I am inspired by @KojiEnthusiast so yea. Of course I won't copy his story just got idea of doing this...
154 1 6
Things happen at parties. But sometimes, these things can have consequences that last a lifetime. Rated M for various thing that you will be warned a...
6.1K 268 20
We never asked for this. We were born different, raised differently, taught differently. Everything about us is different. The only single similarity...
26K 906 12
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...