𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓐𝓷𝓭...

By Nyx_Orion

- It's a parallel world in which WR never existed in the first place - In a world where Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... More

Chapter 1: Recollection
Chapter 2: Strings of Fate
Chapter 3: Introduction Arc I
Chapter 4: Introduction Arc II
Chapter 5: Convenience store
Chapter 6: Mightykouji
Chapter 7 : Aftermath
Chapter 9- A Heated Face off
Chapter 10 : No one can Hate Music
SS 2- Dinner of Old Friends
Chapter ??? - Meeting With Manabu-nii

Chapter 8 : Club fair

1.1K 73 36
By Nyx_Orion

It is now lunch time. Sensei just left and now we we're all getting ready to leave except for the ones who brought their own 🍱

I was putting all of my belongings in my bag when suddenly, a group of girls walked up to me.

Nishikawa: "Hey Ayanokouji-kun, would you like to have lunch with us?"

The leader of the group Nishikawa politely asked me. I have turned them down before so it would be rude to do so again. I looked at Asuna subtly. She sighed and then nodded. We were planning on having lunch together, but I guess I'll have to wait until dinner.

Ayanokouji: "Sure"

I answered them politely with a smile. They all looked kind if funny with red tint on their cheeks and they look happy.

Motodoi: "Great! Let's go!"

I nodded. I stole a glance at Asuna before leaving and well she seemed to have a bit of disappointment in her eyes, but it was subtle. I hope I didn't cause that. I'll talk to her later.

We all walked together to the cafeteria. Multiple students looked at us. Some had jealous looks on their faces while others just minded their own business. Well, it was understandable to stare. I mean, I was walking with a bunch of girls behind me, who wouldn't stare?

Boy's conversation

???: "Damn that guy. Only the second day of school and he's already walking with a bunch of pretty girls with him."

???: "I mean, COME ON! He'll take all the girls at this rate!"

???: "Well, can't say I'm surprised though. Yesterday he came to school in a black limo and he's pretty good looking if I do say so myself"

???: "It's unfair though! Why are all these girls after the good-looking ones! Don't they know it's what on the inside that matters! Personality!"

???: "Yeah? but you don't have that either."

???: "HAHAHA yeah dude, not only are you ugly as f*ck on the outside, but also on the inside!"

Girl's conversation

???: "Damn he's hot!"

???: "I know right! I saw him yesterday and he was just as hot as he is now!"

???: "But looks like we're not the only ones that think so"

???:"Those girls are so lucky! Being in the same class as him, it's just not fair!"

???: "Speaking of which, did you see the video posted yesterday?"

???: "What do you mean?"

???: "Girl, the fight, the fight!".

???: "Oh yeah, I remember that! I saw it yesterday! He was on fire, looked so awesome! The way he just beat those students up in no time was mind blowing!"

???: "And he did it so effortlessly too. He's a really good hawwt"

???: "Handsome, rich, gentle and knows how to fight?! He's an ideal bf for anyone! I saw him with the girl with lilac hair and a cane and he was so considerate while walking with her! Going at her pace! If you tell me he's smart, then he's literally perfect!"

Ayanokouji POV

We all finally arrived at the cafeteria, ordering our food and paying with our points, we all sat at the table.

Nishikawa: "So Ayanokouji-kun, tell us something about yourself."

Ayanokouji: "What about me you want to know?"

Motodoi: "Where's your middle school?"

Ayanokouji: "I was homeschooled. My father hired tutors and instructors to teach me all sorts of things"

Tanihara: "Ohhhh, so you're from a rich family?"

Ayanokouji: "My family is famous in the business world, but I wouldn't necessarily say that we're rich"

I don't know what is considered rich in their eyes so I can't really say I am. The word "influential" and/or "famous" are also words used to describe my family, but if I had to use words to describe them,I would say they're "gentle", "caring", and "loving". I always feel happy and loved when I'm with them, and mom, dad's little quarrels make me laugh every time. My mom is my dad's only weakness basically, and my mom can be kinda scary when she's angry.

Motodoi: "Hoho, you are so humble."

Nishikawa: "And smart, what you said this morning totally made sense. I always had doubts about this school. You are truly deserving to be our leader!"

Tanihara: "By the way, what's your relationship with Sakayanagi-san? Are you guys dating?"

Well, this question was bound to be asked at one point. It was only a matter of time.

Ayanokouji: "We're just childhood friends, but we aren't dating"

Nishikawa: "How about Yuuki-san?"

Ayanokouji: "We're childhood friends as well, actually both Asuna and Arisu are my childhood friends. We have known each other since childhood."

Nishikawa: "So....... technically, you're single right?"

'What? How?!!'

*Cawwww cawwww (yup Crow is sitting on the announcement table)

Suddenly, the speakers made a huge scary sound in order to catch the attention of the students

""Attention all first years, after lunchtime the school will be holding a club fair at the gymnasium. If you are interested in participating in after school clubs, please proceed to the gymnasium. It will be open to you all from 1:00p.m until 5:30p.m, thank you""

Club fair? Interesting... I could join a club, that would be nice. I wonder what Asuna and Arisu think. Knowing Arisu,I don't think she'd wanna join any after school clubs, perhaps Asuna would like to go with me.

Tanihara: "Woah, that means there won't be any class later. After signing up for a club, we could go shopping!"

Nishikawa: "Hmm...nice idea. I already know what club I'm gonna join so it probably won't take long"

Motodoi: "How about you Ayanokouji-kun? Wanna go shopping with us?"

Ayanokouji: "Sorry everyone, but I might not be able to go with you guys. I hope that's fine."

Nishikawa: "Don't worry about it Ayanokouji-kun, it's fine!"

Motodoi: "Yeah, don't worry about it too much. There's always next time"

They said with a sweet smile on their face.

Ayanokouji: "Thank you for understanding me."

A few moments later

I finally finished having lunch with the girls, when I saw Asuna walking towards the club fair. She seems unaware that I'm a few meters behind her...perfect...

I walked up to her quietly, and then...

I made my way toward her and tapped on her shoulder. Then she turned around, but I stayed low and sneaked to the front and stood up near her face.

Asuna: "H-Huh?!"

She is startled and took few steps back Hehe.

Ayanokouji: "Hey, where are you going?"

I asked her in a gentle voice.

Asuna: " Why did you scare me like that."

And pushed me on my shoulders. She is looking annoyed.

Asuna: "I-I am going to the gymnasium"

Ayanokouji: "Is that so? Mind if I tag along?"

Asuna: "Sure, if it's only you."

Ayanokouji: "Alright then, it is fun that way."

She giggled and we both looked at each other's eyes.

Ayanokouji: "Shall we go?"

Asuna: "Yeah surely"

A few moments later

We both finally arrived at the gymnasium where the club fair is held. There were multiple students and senpais representing their respective clubs. Me and Asuna both excelled exceptionally well in music. With her on the violin and me on the piano,we made a perfect duo, but we both also excelled on another field...... fencing

I wonder if they have a fencing club, but I also wonder... if the student council is looking for new members. If I could join the student council, I might find out more about this school, and the so called "S-system"

Multiple leaders were on the stage right now representing their clubs. They were introducing what their clubs was all about one by one, but only a couple of students that were interested in said club paid attention.

Ayanokouji: "Asuna,which club would you like to visit first?"

Asuna: "Hmm... I can't quite decide on which club I wanna join yet. Maybe the music club, or the fencing club?"

Ayanokouji: "Why don't we visit them both? Let's start with the fencing club first"

Asuna nooded. We both then started to head to the fencing club when suddenly...

???: "Dude, you fine? Forgot your speech or somethin'?"

???: "Bruh, we know you're nervous but don't just stand there! Don't be a coward!"

???: "The guy's too nervous to talk, leave him alone HAHAHA"

Some idiots were trying to be funny somehow but they were just left ignored. They were talking about the guy on the bottom of the stage. He was up next but he hasn't moved an inch from his spot. He had black hair, violet eyes, and a tall figure. He was around 170cm, just as I was. He had a serious and unwavering gaze. There wasn't a hint of anxiousness or fear in his eyes at all. It almost looks like he was waiting for something...

Suddenly, a girl with purple hair tied into buns walked up to the stage.

???: "Excuse me, may I have your attention everyone? My name is Tachibana Akane. I am a member of the student council and the secretary of the student council president! I would like to welcome the student council president to the stage"

After she said that, the man finally walked up to the stage. It turns out that he is the student council president. I glanced at the idiots that were making fun of him earlier and they all have grave faces on. Well, serves them right for being idiotic in public.

I started looking around the crowd. I noticed a few of my classmates in the crowd. My eyes somehow landed on a boy with shoulder length maroon hair. He had a huge and well built black bald man beside him, a girl with blue bob cut hair,and an ugly fellow

(Lmao,I laughed imagining Kiyo's canon monotone voice saying the last part with a straight face. Sadly, I can neither confirm nor deny say it's monotonous in this story.)

I also noticed Ichinose from class 1-B being crowded by a lot of people, boys and girls alike. I also saw Horikita. She seemed to be... anxious? I wonder...is it because of the student council president? She seemed to have a high attitude towards anybody I've met so far... perhaps they know each othe--

???: "Good afternoon, My name is Horikita Manabu. I am the student council president"

Seems like I got my answer.

......................................................................................................................................................

__________________________________________________________________________

......................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note-

In this chapter there are just buildups and story continuation for the next chapter which is a little exciting. Nothing much to say. Hope you guys like it.

Published- 08/11/2023

Word count-1680

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 599 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...
154 1 6
Things happen at parties. But sometimes, these things can have consequences that last a lifetime. Rated M for various thing that you will be warned a...
6.1K 268 20
We never asked for this. We were born different, raised differently, taught differently. Everything about us is different. The only single similarity...
934K 25.3K 111
Kiyo x honami ship Since Most of the good Class B Fanfics are on hiatus , And the rest are Delaying updates , I Got Bored and decided to do it myself...