Once a Ghost, Always a Ghost

By PatrickEstvo

(Disowned Danny Phantom X Injustice AU) Once Danny's parents found out that their own son was one of the ghos... More

Bio
Forms
Harem (Season 1)
Team: Batclan Insurgency
Enemies (Season 1): One Web Regime
Prologue (Part 1): Disowned and Reincarnated
Prologue (Part 2): No More Mr. Nice Spider
Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost
Kamen Rider OOO Bio
Zander Cross Bio
Chapter 2: Zero
Kamen Rider Specter Bio
Ultraman Ginga Bio
Simon's Harem
Gridman/Dynazenon Bio
Chapter 3: Marisa Kirisame
Chapter 4: Lamen Rider OOO/Dis Astranagant/Gridman
Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter
Chapter 6: Ultraman Ginga
Chapter 7: Taskmaster
Chapter 8: Batman
Chapter 9: Doctor Doom
Chapter 10: Ben 10
Chapter 12: Battle of Fate
Harem (Season 2)
Allies (Season 2)
Enemies (Season 2): The Society
Other Featured Characters (Season 2)
Chapter 13: New Allies/Revenge for a Family
Chapter 14: The Girl Who Laughs
Chapter 15: The Brave and The Bold
Kamen Rider Mirror Bio
Kamen Rider Femme Bio
Lightning the Hedgehog Bio
Chapter 16: Invasion
17: More Kamen Riders Arrive/Troubles in Gensyoko
18: Enter Lightning/Assault on Latveria
Chapter 19: Breaking and Entering
Chapter 20: Cosmic Fury
Chapter 21: The Last Hope of the Spider-Verse
Nicholas Johnson Bio
Chapter 22: The Deaths of Dr.Octopus and Zero Specter
Chapter 23: Tokuro's Love Night (🍋)
Chapter 24: The Fate of Earth
Chapter 25: Absolute Ghostly Justice (Part 1)

Chapter 11: Batwoman

240 9 1
By PatrickEstvo

(As the entire Insurgency group up, they listen to what the former Regime member Ben 10 has to say.)

Ben 10: I'm telling you. Gotham and New York will be history. And then he's coming after your worlds.

Ginga: I can't believe he'd do it. It's insane.

OOO: We have to stop him.

Batwoman: It's gonna be a helluva fight.

Batman: We already lost the battle.

Ghost: What?

Batman: The plan was to bring the ethyl chloride weapon. It failed. Kamen Rider OOO, Gridman and Zander Cross will be going home. Then I'm destroying the inter-dimensional transporter.

Specter: It won't stop him from coming over.

Batman: It'll buy them time to prepare.

Batwoman: Victor sacrificed himself. We won't dishonor him by just letting them leave.

Mr. Fantastic: We have an alternative. We bring over another Spider-Man. Finish this fight.

I. Woman: One Spider-Man in this world is enough.

Milliana: What if the Spider-Man we bring is not like yours? Don't let emotion cloud your judgment.

(However this was interrupted by an explosion as the Regime meta-human begins to attack them. Everyone gets in position to battle them while Batwoman faces Bane)

Bane: Senorita. You'll learn to fear me.

Batwoman: How is it Superman spared you, Bane?

Bane: He appreciates my talents.

(Bane shoots her with his sub-machine gun but Batwoman shields herself with her bracelets.)

Bame: Say your prayers!

(He reloads and keeps shooting her but he ran out of bullets again while failing to take her down.)

Bane: I will break you!

(After reloading and repeating the same actions, Regime Bane feds up and decide to take her down by brutal strength while tossing his gun away.)

Bane: I'll snap you like a matchstick!

(Much like in the past, Bane still uses his Venom to power up his strength and ram against Batwoman. But Batwoman's strategy was no match against his charge as she manages to stop him in his tracks and knocks him down easily without cutting off his Venom supply.)

Batwoman: You're lucky I'm merciful.

Bane: I broke the male bat. And I will not rest until I break the female bat as well.

(But then Batwoman was somehow to Bludhaven.)

Batwoman: Bludhaven? How did I?

????: It's been a long time, Kate.

Batwoman: Dick?

????: Yes. As you can see, I'm the current Deadman.

Batwoman: But how did you.

????: He didn't. I did.

(Then they see Mephisto)

Batwoman: You... I've no time for you meddling.

Mephisto: Calm, please. We have much to discuss.

Batwoman: You may have bewitched that young boy and Johnny Blaze, Demon. But I won't fall for your lies.

(Mephisto tries to reason with her but Batwoman doesn't seem to listen to him due to their relationship. With no other choice, Mephisto tries his best to calm her down but his powers were still weak due to the Regime's rule and with not enough conflict to fuel his powers, he was taken down by Batwoman)

Batwoman: Now, Mephisto. You're sending me back.

Mephisto: (gets up back to his feet) Kate. Your friends will survive their skirmish. If you truly wish to help them, you'll heed me.

Batwoman: Talk. And be quick about it.

(Mephisto is right. As back at the base, The Batclan Insurgency manages to gain the upper hand. As for Bane, both Batman and Gridman manage to knock him out cold.)

Batman: We need to get the transporter to Hyperion. If it's damaged, you'll never get back home.

Gridman: Understood.

(Back at Themyscria, Mephisto tells her about Spider-Man's plans while Deadman just watches)

Batwoman: I know of Spider-Man's plan. This is not news.

Mephisto: But do you know how he intends to execute his plan?

Batwoman: Not yet. If you hadn't brought me here...

Deadman: How?

(Soon Mephisto opens up a vision portal revealing that the Kree army are getting themselves prepared in the harbor, shocking Batwoman of Captain Marvel's intentions.)

Batwoman: By the gods!

Mephisto: Shocking. Isn't it?

Deadman: Once again the Kree army intends to subjugate an entire planet.

Batwoman: How could she...

Mephisto: If only someone could stop her...

Batwoman: But why me? This will empower you.

Deadman: If Spider-Man and his Regime win, Mephisto will be weakened permanently.

Batwoman: I see... I would thank you both... for doing something selfless.

Mephisto: No need to. The enemy of my enemy...

Deadman: We're not friends, Mephisto.

Batwoman: Our interests are just aligned for now.

Deadman: (sees Green Ranger) We were found.

Batwoman: Leave this one to me.

(Mephisto and Deadman leave as Green Ranger comes in)

G. Ranger: Mephisto aiding the Insurgency as an strategist? He's no Zordon.

Batwoman: Your loyalties betray you, Tommy Oliver. I know you're serving Rita Repulsa, not Spider-Man.

G. Ranger: I serve both. Spider-Man's victory will hasten my mistress' return. And all shall bow before her.

(Green Ranger battles out Batwoman and he seems to have gained a bit of an upper hand due to his usage of the Dragonzord. Even Batwoman's grappling hook wasn't able to restrain him for long. However, Deadman somewhat manages to interfere by slowing Green Ranger down. This causes Batwoman to take her down before he manages to finish touching his flute before he could command the Dragonzord to another attack. After taking him down, Deadman tells her to quickly stop Captain Marvel before bidding her farewell.)

Batwoman: Don't count on Rita's return, Tommy.

(Then she goes to the harbor, where Captain Marvel commands the Kree army.)

C. Marvel: Haste, my fellows! We cast off within the hour! Take that to Korath. Sloop fifty-one. After drop off, meet at the south pier. Atlas' team needs help with an inter-ship weapons transfer. Move!

(But just then everyone stops and gives way for Batwoman as Captain Marvel isn't pleased of her arrival.)

Batwoman: Your army will stand down! They will not abet Spider-Man's madness!

C. Marvel: You hold no say here, human! I'm the one in command!

Batwoman: We're heroes, Carol Danvers. And heroes are supposed to protect people, not rule them.

C. Marvel: After the incident in New York, Peter Parker finally found out the truth, and shared it with us. Subjugation is the only way to peace.

Batwoman: Just like Wilson Fisk beguiled the law, Spider-Man beguiled you.

C. Marvel: At least Parker isn't a weak minded boy anymore, unlike your paranoid cousin.

(Then Captain Marvel charges at Batwoman, who manages to hit her.)

Batwoman: Heroes spare lives instead of taking them, no matter how bad the person is.

C. Marvel: You dare lecture me?

Batwoman: No. I seek to depose.

(Both Batwoman and Captain Marvel square off each other as they keep ending in a stalemate even though they Batwoman is a powerless human. But thanks to what Kate says to Carol, she manages to use a dagger which nullifies Carol's powers and knock her out unconscious.)

Batwoman: Now. To rebuild what you've destroyed.

(Despite Captain Marvel being defeated, the Kree soldiers surround her trying to protect her but Batwoman decides to talk them out of it.)

Batwoman: Hold, kree soldiers! Hold! (as the soldiers do so) While I am not from your planet, I am a vigilante! And I tell you now, this path is folly! We are to unite the world's people! Lessen people's rages... Overcome them... With compassion. And love. (She then points at her counterpart) She has enabled one man to inflict his rage on an entire planet. Let him be consumed by his darkest passions rather than extricate him from despair. Soldiers, let us return to the right side of history. Let us enter battle, but as humankind's protector. Not it's destroyer. We are heroes. We are here to save mankind.

(Then Ronan the Accuser comes in with Nova)

Ronan: Carol Danvers from Earth. You are accused of enslaving my people. Your judgement awaits you.

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 704 16
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...
147K 5.6K 41
||COMPLETED|| Book 1 of 2 "I know it's sometimes hard, but you have to face your demons." The oldest protege of Batman said, his voice soft. ...
42.4K 1K 9
How did Danny first deal with having ghost powers? How did he decide to become Danny Phantom? How did he defeat his first enemy? Find out now! Slight...
318 22 16
Everyone's special, huh? Everyone's got something unique about them, or at least, that's what parents tell you. "Well, Why makes you unique?" I click...