L is for a Lunatic called Dan...

By expiredandgone

Cultist Daniel returns back to camp after building a temple in Antarctica,angry at David however as he realis... More

introduction i think?
Daniel arrives
The Punishment
The Night
Cliff Fall
Cold Bonding
Morning
identity Crisis
Unfortunately this is the end

summary as cba to write about max

170 3 2
By expiredandgone

Basically max questions david hinting about daniel when david is trying to teach the campers good morals and the law,then david takes max aside.talks and discusses about daniel.Saying how hes helping daniel and he was to be staying in his cabin and wasn't allowed near the campers.Max was obs not happy but was like 'if we all die the blood is on your hands' and stopped bothering david.David then finished with the campers,letting them do whatever for the rest of the day and went to town to buy books.next chapter will just be David returning to Daniel.

oh and its gonna be angsty and pitifull

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 222 16
Hey! Thanks for clicking on this story! The other one i didn't really like and I only did two chapters, so this is a remake. Some Warnings. Gwenvid A...
124K 4.2K 26
David tried not to remember the horrible things that the kids had claimed Daniel had done. Deep down, he knew what was going on, he wasn't THAT stupi...
8K 216 27
Ever since Jake and Tom broken up all because of Jake believing Ellie's lies, they both try to avoid each other just focused on their own things but...
97.3K 4.3K 30
The dust has settled after Daniel, and things have returned to a sense of semi-normalcy. Then David begins to act strange. He's hiding things, and th...