Reborn as Omega

BPinurami által

Ji Jingcheng was born again. He returned to when he was sixteen years old, and he was still the little master... Több

Rebirth
The World of ABO
Marking
Passionate
Pheromone Suppression
Squeamish bag
Old Friend
Showdown
Chapter 10
Candid Shooting Incident
Party Invitation
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Forcibly Misunderstood
The Bed Photo Was Exposed
It Turned Out to be the Rotten Girl
Drama Performance
Dropping Horses
I Hate You
Violation of Discipline
Accident
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequelae
After Christmas at the Amusement Park
Uncontrollable Kiss
Love Relationship
Mother and Fetal Solo
Injury
My Life is Yours
New Year's Eve
You Are Prettier Than Fireworks
New Year
Life is too Short
I Dare Not Bet
He's Not Worthy of You
Don't Post it Backwards
Apology
Promises
Encounter Again
Nightmare
Fighting
Calm
The Truth
As Long As You Are Willing
Graduation Travel
Chapter 49
Actors
No
New Life

Sparks Sparked

3.5K 99 5
BPinurami által

"It's like this anyway." It took Ji Jingcheng two classes to make up this "Father cheated, took back his illegitimate son for many years, and at the same time the illegitimate son brought a friend to live at home, causing him to be miserably bullied.

By the way, he also rounded up the lie he told before, saying that he did not go out to play in the past two days, but was at home to handle housework.

After listening to it, Qian Jiaojiao said angrily, "Your dad is too irresponsible. I didn't expect him to be such a person. Cheng Cheng, my sister will protect you in the future!"

Ji Jingcheng swallowed the last sip of Coke and perfunctory He waved his hands, "I'm not a weak chicken, okay, how can they really bully me."

Ning Xingyan nodded in agreement: "We Cheng Zi are still very brave, we went to the ghost building to explore before, but he rushed in The first one."

"Then I came home the next day with a high fever." Du Runan put a cold arrow next to him.

"I got a high fever because of the differentiation, not because I was scared." Ji Jingcheng held the cup with a guilty conscience. According to the original world situation, he was really scared and had a fever, and Wu Ma was anxious to help him ask for help. Amulet.

But he wouldn't talk about such a shameful thing.

Ning Xingyan was eating lunch with his head down, but when he looked up, he suddenly began to wink.

Ji Jingcheng frowned, "Your face is twitching?"

"No, it's your brother and friend. I was looking for you outside the classroom in the morning. He seems to be walking towards us. Is that your brother next to you?" Xia Baihui kindly helped Ning Xingyan explained.

Having said that, Ji Jingcheng suddenly felt that the back of his head was being stared at by a scorching gaze.

It's not suitable to stay here for a long time, he quickly picked up the plate: "I'm full, let's go first, you guys continue to eat slowly."

"When did your appetite become so small? Just sit for a while, you just didn't swear Don't you want to be afraid of them? What's more, there are so many of us here, so I'll definitely help you with enough momentum." Qian Jiaojiao was very enthusiastic and held his hand to prevent him from leaving.

Of course, Ji Jingcheng wasn't afraid of being bullied by them. If only he was bullied. What he was afraid of was that Jiang Chu would act affectionately in front of so many people, and his suspicion of being marked would increase a bit. .

"Cheng Cheng, what a coincidence." What

a coincidence.

There are three dining tables in the canteen, Ji Jingcheng sits on the edge of the middle one, Qian Jiaojiao sits on the left, and the right is empty.

Jiang Chu put the dinner plate next to him. Just as he was about to sit down, Ji Jingcheng said coldly, "There is someone here.

"

Ji Jingcheng was so angry that he winked at Ning Xingyan, who was facing him.

After receiving his gaze, as the only Alpha between them, he was about to show off his top Alpha's majesty, but he saw Jiang Chu abruptly clip a chicken wing to Ji Jingcheng.

Ok? There's something special about this way of bullying people.

Everyone was stunned, except for Ji Jinghuai, who had long been used to it at home.

Qian Jiaojiao was the first to react and cleared her throat: "This classmate, we Cheng Cheng are Omegas, so it's not convenient to eat whatever others give you, you..."

"It's okay for others, but I vote for him every day at home. Hey, I'm used to it." Jiang Chu said, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and he noticed that Ji Jingcheng's wrist was still being pinched by Qian Jiaojiao.

His appearance is cold, and his facial lines are resolute. Once he loses his smile, it will be particularly frightening to look at.

Qian Jiaojiao couldn't help shivering when he saw it, she retracted her hand and pretended to cut her hair.

Du Runan felt that something was wrong: "What is the relationship between you two?"

Ji Jingcheng really wanted to beat Jiang Chu to death. Does this person like to have a hot face and a cold butt so much?

"It doesn't matter, it won't matter before and now." He refused very firmly.

Jiang Chu's face was even more ugly, and he replied bluntly, "I'm chasing him."

"Huh?" She hurriedly bent down and covered her mouth, trying to hope that everyone would not see her.

She felt that it would be better for her not to make any more noises.

Rao is as calm as Du Runan, and at this moment, he is also taken aback by the plot that runs counter to what Ji Jingcheng said.

It turned out not to be a bullying incident, but a peach scandal.

"Well, even if you're chasing someone, you can't be so stalking. Has Cheng Cheng rejected you? That means he doesn't like you, so why should you be so embarrassing for him?" She regained some reason. Help Ji Jingcheng push away this rotten peach blossom.

Jiang Chu looked at Ji Jingcheng, who was beside him, and asked, "Did you reject me?"

Ji Jingcheng was a little embarrassed. can not tell?

Du Runan waited for a long time, his face darkened: "No, is it possible that you are playing with lust?"

"Of course not!" Ji Jingcheng took a deep breath, "Jiang Chu, let me tell you now, I don't like it. You don't like boys either, please keep your distance from me in the future, and don't do things that are always misunderstood."

Jiang Chu laughed instead: "Really? Then why are you holding me to sleep at night? ? I..."

"Pfft—" Ji Jinghuai, who had been eating quietly beside him, was directly sprayed out by these words.

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Ji Jingcheng hurriedly covered his mouth. This place really couldn't stay any longer. He pulled Jiang Chu up and led him to the outside of the cafeteria.

The remaining few people looked at each other, each silently digesting the lunch and the amount of information they had just received.

Ji Jingcheng dragged him and ran for a long time, and finally found a place with no one.

He angrily pushed Jiang Chu against a big tree, and poked his chest a few times with his fingers: "What do you mean? You didn't hear a word of what I said, did you?"

Jiang Chu Squeezing his fingers, he asked with a serious face: "Is it true or false that you don't like boys?"

"Of course it is true, I never thought I would be with a boy, okay?"

"Then you have Do you like a girl?" Jiang Chu felt a little nervous in his heart, if Ji Jingcheng was careful enough, he could feel a little trembling in his words.

But Ji Jingcheng didn't notice it at all, and replied to him: "Not yet, but not necessarily in the future."

Yes, Ji Jingcheng has a goddess, or can be called an idol, an actor, who will star in a famous director two years later. 's blockbuster became an instant hit, and he would enter the showbiz, and a small part of the reason was because of her.

Jiang Chu put his finger back, and then wrapped his entire hand: "Then don't worry, I won't let you have a future."

Ji Jingcheng struggled hard: "Why are you like this!"

Too bad ! How could he have the illusion of his tenderness before? Whether it was Jiang Chu before or the Jiang Chu he met now, he was a big black-hearted devil!

Jiang Chu couldn't help but want to tease him, how Ren Ji Jingcheng dumped him, he just wouldn't let go.

In the end, Ji Jingcheng's movements became bigger and bigger, and when he finally pushed Jiang Chu away, he stepped on a small wooden stick under his feet, and the whole person leaned back.

"Be careful!" Jiang Chu grabbed his arm in time. Due to inertia, Ji Jingcheng jumped into his arms and knocked him back to the tree behind him.

The two bodies were tightly attached to each other, and it was inevitable that some sparks would rub off.

Ji Jingcheng felt that something was pressing against his thigh, and his face flushed: "You...what are you doing?"

"Don't move." Jiang Chu's voice was low, and he did not expect that he would be so sensitive. Like an impulsive hairy boy.

But then again, with his current body, isn't he an energetic high school student.

There was a faint smell of mint in the air, and Ji Jingcheng couldn't help taking two sips. He didn't know if it was because of being marked.

Jiang Chu felt the heat he was spraying into his neck, and it made him feel even more uncomfortable: "I told you to stop moving, let me take it easy."

Ji Jingcheng hurriedly put his nose on Jiang Chu's shoulder, restraining himself. Breathing: "Can't you let me go any longer?"

"Whoever lights the fire is responsible for putting it out. Will you dare to make trouble with me next time?

" Very reasonable.

"If you don't pull me out of the cafeteria, I'm still eating well now."

"If you don't talk nonsense in front of my friends, can I not let you eat?"

Jiang Chu was silent for a moment and told him: "I I just want everyone to know that you are my person, you have been marked by me, you already have a master, and other people can no longer covet."

"Are you playing a domineering president with me? It's boring."

"I didn't play it, I'm serious."

Ji Jingcheng didn't want to talk to him anymore, he said it nicely, why didn't he think about pulling him when he was really the president before. If he shouted in the circle and said that he belonged to him, how could he commit suicide by jumping off the building.

The two hugged quietly for a while, Jiang Chu happily enjoyed this moment of silence, and the smell of pheromones in the air gradually dissipated.

"Is it all right? I'm going back for a lunch break."

"Well." Jiang Chu let go of him, "Did you not eat much at noon? I'll go to the cafeteria later, do you want to bring you something to eat?"

"Don't, Brother Jiang, I beg you, don't go to my classroom again, okay?"

Jiang Chu's eyes lit up: "What do you call me?"

"Will you agree to me if I call it again? "He wouldn't bark in vain.

"Then you call me Kan, I can consider it if I like it."

Ji Jingcheng spurned him in his heart, and said sternly, "Brother Jiang.

" You have to be softer." Jiang Chu was picky.

"Cough cough." Ji Jingcheng squeezed his throat, "Jiang~brother~"

"Why does it smell like dust? Cheng Cheng, you can't learn badly."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Don't swear." Jiang Chu asked, "Why don't you call 'Brother Jiang Chu' to listen."

"Go away!" Ji Jingcheng resisted the urge to hit someone, turned around and walked towards the teaching building.

Jiang Chu laughed for a while, then took a few steps to catch up with him.

Neither of them noticed that a figure seemed to flash past a few trees next to them.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.1K 89
江医生他怀了死对头的崽 Status : 89 Chapters (Completed) Author : 葫芦酱 As we all know, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Jihua Hospital, which is a...
155K 6.2K 37
Mira Prasad, a woman in her early twenties works as a secretary for a construction company. One day she meets Max Woods after another night out. Max...
77.1K 1.7K 23
(Still don't own Pokemon.)Sequel to Pokemon Indigo League(Alternate from the canon)(I thought the name change to Gold and Silver sounds cooler) Ash...
1.3M 91.6K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...