Thin Walls

By swanqueenstories

"What's making you so anxious?" I swallowed thickly and straightened my posture. "I want to ask you a questio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

2.2K 90 20
By swanqueenstories

"Thank you," I whispered as I opened my eyes. Emma merely smiled. Her head was close to mine and she was drawing invisible circles on my chest. "You're right.. you far exceeded my expectations."

She looked me in the eyes and chuckled. "After just this? Oh, honey, you haven't even seen me try." Her confidence was admirable, but she was in the right to be this confident. She was like a goddess in bed.

"Do you want to go again?"

"Now?" I asked and raised my eyebrows. Emma nodded and looked innocently at me. I wanted to experience the joy I'd felt just minutes ago again, but I didn't think my body would take it.

"I'm a bit.. sensitive," I muttered and Emma smiled broadly.

"You really are new to this, aren't you? Was this your first orgasm ever?" she asked and I nodded. I thought she knew that, but she still seemed somewhat surprised.

"Robin was the only one I've ever been with."

"I know, but I figured maybe after we talked, you'd tried some things yourself," Emma said and I slowly shook my head. Oddly enough, the idea of cheating on Robin had appealed me more than touching myself. That seemed just weird, especially because I had no idea what to do.

Though, now I knew that I was able to enjoy sex. A lot. Emma had helped me discover things about myself that I hadn't even known, because yesterday, I had no idea my body could make me feel this way.

I kissed her, rather unexpectedly, and cupped her cheeks. "Can I.. try to.. you know, pleasure you? I have no knowledge on what's good and what's not, but I'd like to try. Otherwise, it'd just be boring for you and I want you to remember this as.. arousing, as well." I didn't think I'd ever needed to think so long about words as right now, but Emma seemed to find it endearing.

She smiled adorably and grabbed my hand. She guided it to her vulva and grabbed my index finger. A slight smirk appeared on her lips as she moved my hand to her core. I could feel a thick fluid touch my finger.

"It's already been very arousing," she said and I retracted my finger. "But of course, you can try anything you'd like. I doubt there's anything I haven't had done to me before," she said with a seductive voice that sent shivers down my spine.

I kissed her passionately and tucked a few locks behind her ear as I climbed on top of her. "Alright," I said. "But I want you to lower your expectations lower than low, okay? I'm just going to go with the flow. Anything beforehand that you really don't want me to do?"

Emma shook her head. "No. I'm excited," she said and I chuckled softly as I kissed her. Perhaps I stole some of her moves, I kissed her gently on every spot that I could manage and nibbled her soft skin at some points.

The soft, but audible noises escaping her lips indicated that I wasn't as far off as I thought I'd be. I took my time kissing her body, thanking it for the way it'd made me feel.

Her skin was so soft, so smooth, it was very pleasant against my lips. I'd avoided her nipples, until now. I licked her nipple shortly and when that earned me a loud moan, I started sucking. First gently, but after a moment I was sucking like my life depended on it, while Emma groaned loudly.

It was a pleasant sensation in my mouth and I repeated the actions on her other nipple, something Emma enjoyed just as much.

My leg was wriggled between hers and she'd started grinding her hips forward, seeking stimulation. My center started getting wetter again as she brushed against it with every move.

I suddenly stopped her movements with my hands and spread her legs. I swallowed, feeling my arousal grow as I looked at the moisture between her thighs and the damp spot on the mattress underneath.

She looked patiently at me as I dug my fingernails in her hips. I slowly moved my lips towards her slit and touched it with the tip of my tongue. I'd never done anything quite like this before.

I felt like that was one of the sentences going through my head most, this evening. Everything I was doing here, I'd never done before, and it were all good new experiences.

My tongue disappeared between her folds once again, just shortly, and I moaned softly when I tasted the warm dampness. It was salty, yet with a hint of sweetness. It was unlike anything I'd ever tasted before and right in this moment I got addicted.

I dived my tongue back and licked the wetness, savouring the flavour on my tongue. My tongue circled around her entrance and when Emma moaned and bucked her hips forward, I decided to go for it and insert my tongue in her entrance.

A soft growl escaped Emma's lips, followed by loud panting as she grinded her hips forward. I moved my tongue as well as I could inside her and moaned along with her. My own essence was gliding down my thighs on the mattress. Emma was right. Pleasuring someone else was just as arousing as being pleasured yourself.

I removed my tongue from her entrance and licked her slit, up to the little nub. I starting sucking it fervidly. She moaned even louder now, encouraging me to go faster. I flicked my tongue over the soft bud and though my tongue became a bit tired after a while, I didn't want to stop. It tasted too good.

However, despite my thoughts in the beginning, Emma suddenly tensed. Her eyes were screwed shut and her back was arched off the mattress, until she suddenly collapsed in the mattress with an extremely loud moan and breathed heavily. I slowly stopped licking, tasting the last bit Emma's arousal and moved up, to kiss her lips delicately.

"You're good," Emma said, breathing loudly. "Especially for a beginner," she added with a wink and I smiled broadly. I sat up straight and stretched my legs.

"I assume you want me to go now?" I asked carefully. Frankly, I didn't want to leave yet, but I definitely didn't want to overstay my welcome.

Emma pulled me back down and moved her body close to mine. She nuzzled her nose in my neck and inhaled deeply. "I don't know when Robin expects you home, but for me aftercare is part of the sex, so you're staying. Whether you like it or not."

"Robin's in England, visiting his parents for the weekend. He's free from work, this Monday, and he found a way to expensively celebrate that," I said. "I didn't want to come along, because I wanted to spend my weekend some other way.." a smirk erupted on my lips. "Robin and I never do aftercare. Is that cuddling after sex?"

Emma nodded, but shrugged as well. "Could be. It's just showing the other person you cared about the time together and calming down together, in whatever way you want to. That could be cuddling, talking, drinking a cup of tea, whatever feels right."

It stayed silent for a moment. My mind was still full of the past activities and my heart hadn't calmed down yet. Emma tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and I kissed her temple. The amount of bliss I'd felt this evening had been more than the past year.

"I thought you and Robin had both grown up in Storybrooke, why are his parents in England?" Emma asked.

"He was born and raised in Storybrooke, but his parents are originally from England and they moved back there as soon as Robin started college," I explained.

Emma nodded. She looked so beautiful as she lay beside me. Her hair was a bit messy and her mascara was slightly faded, but she looked adorable.

Part of me had been afraid to start this with Emma, as cheating always jeopardized a relationship, but I didn't feel an ounce of regret.

~~~~~

Robin was already home when I returned from work. My mood had been at its peak for the past few days and I felt like I'd be happy forever. I had found new motivation to work on my relationship with Robin and even the paperwork I'd dreaded to do seemed less horrible now.

I kissed Robin softly and immediately was reminded of Emma's kisses. They kissed differently, both in their own way, but Emma's had my preference. I felt a pang of sadness rip through me when I reminded myself of the fact that I was never going to kiss Emma ever again. That was all in the past. The very good past.

Robin wrapped his arms around me and smiled widely. "How was it?" I asked and Robin seemed happier than usual. This trip away had treated him well. Or he'd also found someone else that he'd slept with, but I doubted that.

"Great. I really needed that," he said and suddenly his face turned serious. "I need to talk to you about something."

Confusion rose up in me, but I tried to hide it. Instead, I looked curiously at him and smiled weakly. "About what?"

He rubbed his neck and sat down on the couch. I sat down beside him and he inhaled deeply. "Work's been pretty tough on me lately and I feel like I've been projecting my stress on you. I treated you badly these past weeks and I realized that when I was with my parents. I need to listen to you more and I'm really sorry," he said.

Not in a million years had I thought Robin would say something like this. Though he'd never really valued my opinion, not just in the past few weeks, I appreciated the fact that he'd finally discovered it.

"Thank you," I said and I felt like I needed to be honest with him as well, about certain things. "Robin, I need to tell you something that might change your view on our entire marriage. I just want to say that I still want to be with you, but this could be a deal breaker for you," I confidently stated, but I could see Robin's confidence seeping away.

"What is it?" he asked. "Did you cheat?" He laughed softly. "No, just kidding, what's the deal breaker?"

I was glad he'd turned his comment into a joke, because I wasn't an excellent liar. I could get away with a little white lie ever now and then, I was a politician after all, but actually telling him out loud I'd never slept with someone else would be hard.

"I can't have children. I'm infertile," I confessed. Robin didn't move for a moment. He just sat extremely still and I wasn't sure whether to say something or keep quiet.

"Woah, I.. I'm sorry. How did you find out?"

"A while back when I was at the doctor's."

"I thought they'd stated before that you had a pretty solid chance of getting pregnant, despite your family's genetics," he stated, fairly confused.

"Apparently they were wrong," I lied, with a slight shrug.

Robin put his hand on my knee and squeezed it softly. "I know my way of saying I wanted to have a child was wrong. It's something to properly discuss and I came to the realization recently that I want to wait with having children. With both our jobs being so demanding, we don't have time and we can think about different ways of starting a family when we're ready."

For some reason, I couldn't tell him that I didn't want children. I couldn't get it over my lips, though this would be the actual deal breaker. He'd responded very nicely and I really appreciated that, but I wondered what his reaction would be when I told him I didn't want to ever start a family.

~~~~~

"I cheated on Robin." Ruby's eyes widened and she immediately opened her door further. I'd really started to become more direct and I didn't hate it. I stepped inside her apartment and immediately felt at home.

Ruby had her own sense of style that was evidently dominating the place. She lived with Peter, but he didn't care much for the way his home looked. He loved Ruby's style as well and seemed to be very happy living with her.

"Tell me exactly what happened," Ruby said as she hastily sat down on the chair. I sat down across her and chuckled softly. "Who did you do it with?"

"My new neighbor. You know, the one who owns the sex shop."

Ruby gasped and nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, she's good!" she exclaimed, but immediately went silent. "I need to confess something."

"I know you slept with her as well," I said, though I'd forgotten about it, until this very moment. Although I didn't want it to let it affect me, I did feel somewhat upset. I knew this hadn't been a thrilling, exciting, new experience for Emma, but it was rather strange knowing that Ruby and others shared similar memories as the ones playing on repeat in my mind.

"Why did you cheat?" Ruby asked and cocked her head. "By the way, I don't condone this behavior in any way. I think cheating is bad and I don't support you in this decision you made." She kept quiet. "Okay, maybe I support you a little bit, because you definitely needed it."

"You know I was having some problems regarding Robin and mine.. our sex life. As I told you before, I tried talking about it, but he wouldn't listen and then Anastasia suggested I found someone else," I explained. "It was just a one time thing, but it was good."

Ruby smiled and nodded slowly. "Emma's a good one to cheat with. God, the things that she can do.." her words trailed off and she cocked her head. "A woman, though.. you never told me that you were into them."

I shrugged. Frankly, I'd never thought about my sexuality. Ever since I was a child I'd been connected to Robin and I knew I wanted to marry him since I was six years old. Anyone else hadn't even crossed my mind.

For me, it didn't necessarily seem like a question of what gender somewhat had, but what their personality was like. I loved Emma's body, but what attracted me were her great characteristics.

"I'd never thought about it," I said with a shrug and inhaled deeply. "But now, I can at least move forward in my relationship with Robin. My sexual deprivation is fixed."

"You wanna cheat again, don't you?"

I'd avoided asking myself this, because I already knew the answer. Emma had made abundantly clear that she would never do it again and I wasn't going to force her, naturally, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Robin and I had slept together again, last Monday, but it wasn't the same. How had I ever thought it would be the same? Robin had no idea what he was doing in bed, but it definitely pleasured himself.

Yes, I was tempted to find someone else to fix my sexual struggles, but every time I thought about it, I knew I only wanted Emma. She was kind and caring and so patient. I needed that, but there was no way it would happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 114 20
I don't own any of the characters. Once Upon A Time Regina and Emma were high school sweethearts, but faced a few misunderstandings which led to a h...
49.7K 1.8K 29
Emma and Regina both struggle separately with their lives as divorcees. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *Somewhat slow burn *You don't need to have w...
51.3K 2.6K 49
"Did anyone ever tell you you're really pretty?" Emma asked. Regina seemed utterly confused at Emma's words and didn't quite know how to respond. "Yo...
91.2K 3.6K 22
Regina Mills is missing and Emma Swan, A Detective got payed to Find her. What If This Case will change Emma-and Reginas life forever? Emma's G!P