Hate love

By Hazzaslittle28

"I'm in love." The green eyed boy sings, "The fuck am I suppose to do?" Louis deadpans ignoring the painfully... More

The collision
The blend
The act
The realization

BONUS CHAPTER- The satisfaction

1.9K 59 8
By Hazzaslittle28

"Cold cold cold... 'm so cold, 'm so cold...it is so cold...it is so cold...." Harry watches his tiny boyfriend wrapped in at least five thick layers of wool rambling and prancing around cutely after entering their apartment. His heart flutters at how absolutely adorable Louis looks with his face completely hidden from the beanie and his body engulfed wholly.

"Lou." He calls out and Louis swiftly looks at him, "Haz...I'm cold...I'm so so cold." He whispers and Harry smiles fondly before spreading his arms and urging for Louis to snug in. The boy throws the wet coat and instantly crashes in his arms.

"I'm so cold... 'azzy." He mumbles crawling more in his chest and Harry pulls him tighter, he always ran hot and it wasn't that cold but oh it was Louis, the boy always runs cold.

"Shhh I've got you yeah. Who told you to leave the house, baby." He says and Louis sniffs in his neck, his nose was cold and tingling Harry's neck with their chilly touch, "I wanted to build a snowman." Louis mumbles in a small voice and Harry chuckles fondly removing the beanie off his head and kissing his hair.

"Let's get you to bed, I'll make you some hot chocolate yeah?" He says and Louis hums tightening his hold around his boyfriend's neck as Harry stands up.

After their winter break Louis and Harry decided to rent an apartment instead of living in their small dorm room and safe to say it was the best decision ever.

Harry's life has never been this good before Louis, the boy was a ball of sunshine and warmth—Harry's sunflower, he was Harry's sunflower.

"Hazzy no...cold without you." The boy mumbles shaking his head and never loosening his grip on Harry's neck, "You want hot chocolate, no baby?"

"With you in the kitchen." He says and Harry chuckles pecking his neck, he swiftly moves them around to the kitchen, Louis was attached him to like a panda and Harry didn't minded it a bit, he walked around removing the contents of hot chocolate and the packet of marshmallows.

"Marshmallows too, yeah honey baby?" He asks and Louis hums, "We'll fuck after that?" Louis asks and Harry chokes on his spit, "Louis Language. We don't fuck Louis, we make love." He scolds and the boy in his arms giggling, "I know 'azzy, just love hearing the word Love from your mouth."

Harry makes an unimpressed sound but starts working on the hot chocolate.

"Would you mind getting off a bit, baby love?" He asks and Louis whines, "Please,little one." Louis grumbles but sits on the countertop he looked warm now, his nose was adorably red and Harry found himself staring.

Louis was the Kind of person you sit and stare and you'd never get bore of doing that, the boy blinks, "Is there something on me face?" He shrieks and there's more red blooming on his fair skin, Harry shakes his head with a smile before stepping in between his legs, "You're so beautiful, baby." The boy rolls his eyes and Harry cups his face.

"So pretty Lou." He whines and Harry rounds his nose before leaning down to kiss him, "The hot chocolate will burn." Louis mumbles and Harry sighs and plants one more deep kiss before turning and emptying the hot chocolate in their couple-mugs.

He sprinkles more chocolate in Louis' before decorating it with some marshmallows and presenting it to his awaiting boyfriend.

Louis thankfully giggles and holds it in his tiny glove cladded hands, He makes such an adorable picture with his raspy voice and red nose, the boy was blabbering about something and Harry's never been in love.

"And then Niall threw me right in the ice. I was shivering like a baby. It's not my fault I'm extra cold in winters is it?" He asks and Harry shakes his head with a soft smile, "No baby, it's that idiot Irish man's fault." Louis hums and Harry raises his thumb to wipe off the chocolate moustache off his small boyfriend's upper lip.

"It's never your fault, my Princess." Louis grins and eyes Harry's cup after finishing his own, "Harry." He slowly blinks his lashes and Harry chuckles, "Nope you had your fill."

"Hazza." He says again, slowly fluttering his lashes and he feels his resolve cracking, his little devil knows how weak Harry is when it comes to Louis' lashes, they are stupidly long.

"Okay I get it." He grumbles, "But you owe me one." Harry says and Louis claps his hand with a giggle and takes the mug from Harry's hand feasting on the hot chocolate.

"You can take whatever you want from me." The boy says sultrily and Harry noses his neck inhaling the soft vanilla scent hidden with the underlying of baby powder.

"Baby you're awfully overdressed." He rasps and feels the shudder that wracks his boy, "It's because it's fucking minus degrees outside, Harold. Not everyone is walking human furnace like you." Harry bites his neck.

"Louis." Harry moans sucking his lobe and running a hand over the boy's thighs, "Haz...bed." The boy whimpers and soon they are walking towards their bedroom with Louis' ankles crossed behind his tall boyfriend's back.

After that clothes are being shredded and soon Louis is pinned to the mattress, his naked body covered in lace writhing under Harry's strong ones, He moaned running a hand through the soft curls while Harry feasted on his nipples.

Harry was obsessed, he didn't think it was possible to go crazy for one person, he didn't even know how someone so small and soft could fill his entire heart.

"Harry...Hazza... please." The boy moans and Harry raises his head smashing their lips together, "Baby you look exquisite in lace." He mumbles, "Wore it for you, always for you." His boy smiles and Harry's never seen something this beautiful ever before.

"My love." He whispers adoringly and eases two fingers in Louis' hole never removing his panties, the boy gasps and tugs Harry for a kiss.

"Rough?" He asks sliding the panties off because he knows what happens when he lets himself get the best of him and rips Louis' panties off, Last time Louis didn't spoke to him for a day until Harry gifted him a set of Lacy knickers.

"Yeah." The boy breathes and Harry spreads his legs, a rougish grin taking over his features as he flips the boy on his stomach, he keeps a hand flat on his boy's torso and thrust his face down until it's planted on the pillow while his arse is in the air, "You're going to be so messy after I'm done with you, baby." He whispers blowing raspberries against Louis' taint.

The blue eyed boy moans, "No no angel, I'm not going to eat you. I'm going to fuck you and Gonna fuck you so good baby." He whispers biting the meaty part of Louis' arse when Louis thrust his arse on his face,

"Harry please."

Rising on his knees Harry spreads the boy further more until his hole is visible and his legs hanging down from the bed, Louis' so fucking flexible that it drives him crazy, he slaps his leaking cock head against the puckered hole and hears whines and moans from the boy beneath.

When he's sure that Louis' not ready for the thrust he plunges himself inside groaning at the tightness he's greeted with and loving Louis' scream. "Oh baby." He grunts tightening his hold on Louis' waist, he lets Louis adjust to him and then slides out of the tight velvety heat.

"I can live inside you forever." He mumbles mouthing hickeys on Louis' back, the lack of sun exposure had the usual golden tan missing on his boy's Olive skin, making him more fairer than anything.

"Please." Is what Louis mumbles and Harry plummets back inside, he threads his fingers in Louis' soft hair and yanks him before picking up a pace, Louis garbles a moan throwing his head back and getting fucked from behind, Harry plunges two fingers in the boy's mouth choking him on them.

"Is this what you wanted yeah?" He asks grunting as he penetrated Louis faster and harder, "Getting all your holes filled by me, baby. God you make such a filthy slut, Louis." He growls yanking Louis so that they are chest to back.

"H-Harry." He mumbles and Harry reaches a hand forward taking hold of his boy's cock and tugging on it, "Yes baby. Give it to me, yeah. Cum for me, darling." He growls and Louis withers before shooting thick jets of white all over his fist. Louis slumps backwards letting his hole used until Harry flips him easily on his stomach,

The boy's face is covered in spit and tears, Harry stops his hips and brings his cum covered fingers to his mouth, Louis moans and with tear cladded lashes hold his wrist as he cleans his own cum from Harry's hand. By sucking on it, Harry's eyes widens and he squeezes Louis' jaw opening it with a dark look and then spitting in the canal, the boy swallows it and it's too hot.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth and you'll take it like a good boy, okay?" He asks and Louis nods with blown eyes, "What the fuck are you waiting for then, Louis? My cock isn't gonna come up." Louis whines and scrambles on his knees before crawling between Harry's legs.

"Open." He orders and Louis opens his mouth, "Tongue." Louis' pink tongues hangs from his mouth and Harry tuts, "Look at you, looking like a proper bitch." Louis whimpers when Harry slaps his cock on his tongue before threading his fingers in Louis' hair and slowly feeding his cock in his mouth.

"Did I ask to close your mouth, Louis?" He asks and Louis shakes his head, "I'm sorry." He garbles through a mouthful of cock and Harry tugs his hair harder, "Wider." Louis does and Harry pulls his head down, "If it's too much just pinch my thighs, baby." He says breaking out from the act for a moment, Louis taps his thigh as an indication to continue.

Harry pulls his face down until his boy's nose nudged the sparse hair on his pubic region, he grunted hearing the choked gag coming from the beautiful boy.

He pulls him up and then sinks him down again repeating the motion until Louis' throat is completely lax, "Now." And just like that his mouth tightens and Harry starts fucking his cock in the tight vice like wet grip.

Louis chokes and gags around him, Harry's cock touches the back of his throat and he gasps feeling his cum shoot down the tight passage, Louis licks off every drop and swallows each bit before looking up through watery blues.

Harry curses and brings him up, he cups his face and kisses his swollen lips tasting himself in Louis' mouth.

"You okay, baby?" He asks and Louis hums, his hand sneaking down between them to cup Harry's groin, "Ride you." His voice is raspy and throat definitely fucked up.

"Fuck yeah baby." Louis kisses him and it doesn't take him more than a few tugs on his cock to get hard, Louis can literally breathe near him and he's hard, they both moan simultaneously against each other's mouth when Louis impales himself on Harry's cock.

The boy rides him like he's mastered it, bouncing on his cock and throwing his head back in ecstasy, he's all breathless whines and sweaty hair, teasing Harry with swerving his hips in a grinding motion,

Harry growls and flips them over moving in a faster pace, "Why'd you do that!" Louis cries and Harry sucks his jaw, "Because I want to cum In you faster and right now." Louis huffs and Harry noses his cheeks, "Together?" He asks panting against Louis' neck who moans a yes and before they knew it they were falling together.

"Told you you'd end up messy." He whispers looking at the bruised hole that leaked of him and Harry couldn't help but push the buttplug inside.

"I know you'd make me messy." Harry smiles and goes back up again,

"Happiest birthday my Christmas baby." Louis grins and kisses him. "I love you."

"I'm in love with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.3K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
200K 8.9K 17
"I will kill you in your sleep," Louis threatened as he quickly stepped out of his jeans. "I don't think that would work very well baby, seeing as yo...
456K 18.8K 24
"No fucking way." He says. Harry frowns. Louis starts circling the boy, checking him out as he speaks to him. "First, you want to talk to me like I a...
2.5M 103K 32
[3rd place in the Bromance Awards Holiday 2015] The Styles and the Tomlinsons. Those two families have never gotten along with each other due to an...