Hate love

By Hazzaslittle28

"I'm in love." The green eyed boy sings, "The fuck am I suppose to do?" Louis deadpans ignoring the painfully... More

The collision
The act
The realization
BONUS CHAPTER- The satisfaction

The blend

1.3K 57 13
By Hazzaslittle28

"Make me fucking crazy." Harry all but growls picking Louis by his waist before throwing him on the bed, the smaller boy jumps on the bed with wide eyes and swollen lips, Harry stares at him through dark green eyes before separating his legs and kneeing between them.

For the second time he feels the harshness of soft lips attacking his and this time he returns it back, hands flying to thread in the soft curls, He scrape his nails in Harry's hairline hearing a deep groan that shakes his entire body, Louis moans tilting his face so that their tongues could fight.

Sooner than thought clothes are being shredded apart leaving nothing but sweaty naked body panting and heaving. "Say you want this, Louis." Harry grits against his mouth and Louis gasps shuddering when Harry twists his nipples.

"D-Don't you?" He retorts doing the mistake of opening his blue eyes only to find Harry's green eyes dilated enough so that only a black circle was left to see, "Can't fucking explain how much." Louis moans when Harry harshly thrust his hips upwards brushing their hard ons.

"Please..Harry." He gasps out the boy staring at him intensely making his toes curls before clashing their mouths, Louis cries loudly when Harry sucks his bottom lip hard enough for it to bleed.

Harry growls when Louis tugs the curly hair. "Stop fucking wiggling." The boy snaps sucking angry marks on Louis' neck and holding his hips tight enough for it to bruise, "Then fuck me."

"Oh sweetheart I will and will fuck you so good that you won't be able to walk for a week straight without remembering what was inside you." Louis throws his head back when Harry plays with his nipples sucking and nibbling on it, he runs his hand on the sweaty curls, crying when Harry rips off his panties.

"I-I can hear only talk." He gasps out moaning loudly because of the slap delivered on his arse. Harry's mouth was all over him. "Where's the Lube?" Harry groans in pushing a rough thumb inside Louis' dry opening. He squeals feeling the foreign feeling on his backside, sure he had fucked himself on dildos and even tried his own fingers but what Harry was doing made his mind go blank from need.

"Louis, where is the Lube?" Louis shivers at the dark tone before pointing beside him, Harry slaps his thighs once again before reaching forward to remove the bottle of lube, the boy smirks at Louis who rolls his eyes, "Stop fucking looking at me and do something." Harry narrows his eyes and slaps two fingers right on His taint making him swallow a moan.

"Don't order me." Louis was about to give a snarky remark when his body was flipped and he was laying on his stomach, "Get on your fours for me, Louis." Obediently Louis does, going on his fours and biting his lip in anticipation.

He whimpers when Harry thrust a cold wet finger inside his opening, eyes widening in realisation when he feels the metal scraping his walls, he knew he was not exactly quiet in bed but with Harry he felt as if his throat was going to be ripped from the way he was making those obscene noises.

Louis almost fell face first when Harry's fourth finger opened him, Harry's hands on his hips held his arse in air while he the boy sucked bites on his thighs opening him, Louis jerked at the abuse on his prostate, "There sweetheart?" He could hear the smirk in Harry's voice and he was about to give an answer back but moaned when Harry rubbed on the spot again.

"On your cock...wanna cum on your cock." He gasps and hears a swearing from behind before he feels the warmth of a broad on his back, the sound of ripping of a condom packet makes him feel nervous butterflies in his stomach, Louis' jaw is grabbed and turned so that his lips meet pillowy ones. He lets his mouth get fucked Harry's tongue instantly moaning when Harry slams inside.

He cries out against Harry's mouth tugging on the curls, the boy groans and pulls his mouth away before placing it on Louis' nape kissing the skin there, "You good?" Harry whispers and Louis licks his lip, sure he's had a dildo in him but the feeling of a real hard and heavy cock that's at least ten inches in him is something entirely different. He can literally feel Harry in his stomach,

"Move." He whispers and gasps, hands giving out his support and he finds his face smashed against the pillow, he can only imagine how he looks with his body arched and arse in the air.

Hot heavy hands rests on his hips and he fists the sheets beside him getting ready for the impact, He whimpers when Harry rubs his prostate without thrusting, simply rolling his cock inside. Louis moans loudly when Harry pulls back and thrust inside harder and rougher.

Harry's hold on his hips is tight while the boy fucks inside faster, his balls slapping against Louis' arse cheeks and the smaller of them is screaming, drool dripping out of his mouth and in the pillow, his eyes rolls back when Harry presses his face further down.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight." Harry groans and spreads Louis' arse cheeks, his sharp breathe is an indication that he's wildly effected watching himself slid in and out of Louis' hole.

"Gonna cum for me, baby?" Harry asks nibbling on his neck before yanking his hair so that he doesn't have to bend much, "Please...wanna cum." Louis gasps out and tilts his head for more access when Harry's large hands come forward and engulfs his bobbing length, Louis gasps looking down to see Harry's whole hand has him enveloped by its largeness, the boy behind him swipes a thumb on the wet tip and Louis feels the tightening of his stomach intensifying when Harry tugs on his prick.

The green eyed boy's hips are rapidly fucking in while his mouth is abusing Louis' neck, Louis comes with a loud cry all over Harry's hand, he slumps forward thankful for Harry's hand on his hips surrendering his body for the green eyed boy behind to use.

Harry's groaning now the tenseness of his hand tightening around Louis' front as he pulls him to his broad chest enough indication that he's about to come. Louis gasps feeling the warmth of hot liquid in his wall despite there being a condom.

Harry pants behind him kissing his nape and then laying down, Louis curls himself in the warmth, "What the fuck was that?" He wonders turning to look Harry in the eye who's got a beautiful flush on his cheeks from the activity they just did, "We fucked." Harry says opening his green eyes.

"Yeah and I still hate you." The green eyed boy rolled his eyes, "I know so do I. But the sex was fucking awesome. That was definitely the best fuck of my life, god I hate you." He says and Louis frowns.

"Enemies aren't suppose to fuck."

"Well let's change that shall we? We'll be different from everyone else, look babe, I'm fucking bored of having the same sex over and over again, fucking someone who I loathe is something entirely different and quite adventurous.It's like we are animals."

"So is this an all time thing? Like we fuck our anger out on each other?" Harry shrugs and positions himself between Louis' legs raising them to place it on his shoulders, "I mean yeah." Louis arches his back when Harry slowly feeds his cock in his hole.

"We don't want this to be out of this room." He gasps out and Harry rolls his eyes moving in and out of him, he bends down to kiss Louis on his lips, "Yes. Of course. So fucking flexible." He mumbles and Louis pulls him for a rougher kiss.

"Fuck me like you mean it, Styles." He growls and Harry narrows his eyes before his hips were ruthless.

*****

"Hey Lou!" Niall greets with a mouthful of fries and Louis smacks his head, "Do not eat with your mouthfuls." He scolds before taking a seat next to his best friend barely hiding his wince of discomfort from the hard surface of the chair. Fuck Harry styles honestly.

That boy literally can't keep himself in his pants, "Is that what I think it is?" Niall asks lowly and Louis turns his head with a curious brow, "Are you seeing someone Lou?"

"W-Why would you say that!" He shrieks and Niall pulls him down for an inspection, "That's a fucking hickey!" The Irish boy snaps and Louis sputters out,

No. This can't happen they've been excellent at hiding this stuff have been since three months Louis can't expose himself like this, not after hiding his biggest secret of hooking up with the lacrosse captain Harry Styles since the last three months.

"I burned myself with a straightener." He lies quickly and Niall frowns, "Louis."

"I'm not lying Ni. Look the straightener wasn't even working I had to be—"

"Okay okay are you coming to the game?" Ah the game, it's the main reason why Harry fucked him so fucking early in the morning and then now right before lunch because apparently he's too busy with practice which is why they barely had the time to fuck.

"No. I'm not, I've got work to do." He says plainly and Niall pulls a face again, "No you don't. Come on, Lou. It's the semi finals, it's important."

"The finals are important not the semi ones. I'm not going."

"Oh Cmon you can cheer up your room mate, I bet Harry's going to be happy watching you dance around with a large number seventeen on your back." Louis rolls his eyes,

"His jersey's not even seventeen, it's twenty eight, Idiot." Niall slaps his back, "And you say you don't notice him. Mate, how the hell did you know his jersey number!" Louis tenses recoiling himself,

"That's because that idiot doesn't do his laundry and throws his stuff, I picked it up—"

"Awww my little housewife Louis, god you already are a Married couple. Next what I'll hear you both fucking and then kids?"

"Shut up Nialler." He says with narrow eyes and Niall laughs, "I'm leaving. The day's been hectic enough."

Once in the privacy of his dorm he slumps against the door and rushes towards the mirror, thank god that Niall is so fucking oblivious because how the hell does all of this bite marks looks like a fucking straighter burn? Louis looks like he's being mauled by an animal.

"Hey baby." He hears from behind and before he could say anything Harry's already kissing his neck and rubbing himself against his bum, "Niall saw the bite marks you idiot." He hisses stepping away from Harry who frowns, "Okay so?"

"What do you mean so? Harry we can't get caught." The boy behind rolls his eyes, "You can fuck anyone you want, Louis. It doesn't have to be me, stop making a big deal out of it."

"A big deal? I don't want to look like another slut who's been fucked by Harry Styles." A look crosses Harry's green eyes but before Louis could point it it's already gone before the boy smirks,

"But you are. Even behind closed doors you are my slut."

"God I hate you." He spits tugging Harry by his curls so that their lips could meet.

In this past three months Louis doesn't think there's ever a day where he doesn't have at least four orgasms. Their hate sex was like  drugs that ran through his veins and his need and hunger for Harry was more intense than anything.

"Come to the game?" Harry gasps once they are in Louis' bed naked all over, "Wear my jersey, yeah?" Louis frowns, "I'm not your boyfriend." Harry snorts,

"I'd rather die." Louis twists his nipples and snuggles closer, "Same." He caresses Harry's face and kisses him tongue clashing against each other, "No enemy supports their enemy." Louis pants when Harry turns them over and starts rubbing the boy's hips against his.

"But you will, yeah baby?" Louis rolls His eyes already sinking down on Harry's length, "Yes because I hate you so much." Harry chuckles and pulls him down so that they kiss.

"I'll see you at the field, roommate." Harry says planting a deep kiss that doesn't fails to force a full body shiver in Louis' body.

Once Harry's not in the dorm Louis decides to shower, while he's about to wear the jersey he smells the familiar tobacco and vanilla cologne on it, his heart fluttering at the feeling and suddenly Louis' eyes widens.

No he's definitely not going to wear that jersey, nope: He hates Harry. He can't wear that boy's jersey. Nope not at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
21.7K 820 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
75.1K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
452K 18.7K 24
"No fucking way." He says. Harry frowns. Louis starts circling the boy, checking him out as he speaks to him. "First, you want to talk to me like I a...